Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:28 am

✨Cats of Lorilend
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

[TY on the names <3]

Augustine is more than happy to hep the cat- after all, he could not very well leave a kitten without food!
After they have given Fennel some of the washup, and bid their farewells, they began to long walk back to the docks.

Dough: That seems a bit odd- I've never seen that cat before now. And we know just about everyone by the water. Do you think-?
Augustine: Probably just a forestlander.
Dough: But I thought they'd stopped migrating in? Hasn't their war ended by now?

The forest cats of Caraway woods- a separate faction of the Lorilend feline Kingdom- had been at war with a mysterious band of marauders for some months. But, the last time Thintiger- Augustine's friend from Caraway- had visited the Windock Alliance [of which this patrol is apart of, with Augustine as their leader] - she had told them the war had been over for quite some many moons. News was awfully slow to travel down from the Caraway region. Dough is only about four seasons- from what Thintiger had said, it had stopped about the time she was two months old. That was pretty long ago, in her eyes.

Augustine: Yes- but, we still get a few stragglers now and then. Haven't really found much of a place for themselves down here, some haven't. We should help them whenever we can.
Kib: ... The cat hardly smelled like a Caraway.
Augustine, amused: Now listen, friends. You two are always so very suspicious.
Kib: Suspicious? Me?
Lad, muttering: Especially you.
Augustine: Now, we've already given our aid. All we have left to do is continue gathering what we can for tonight. We want to provide our best for the visitors, don't we?

The Dock cats were currently expecting a group of travelers to join them. Some, even- from the royal Lorilend court. And they wanted to have enough food to have a small feast before they arrived.

Kib: If you keep giving away our food-
Augustine: No more of that! Come on. We're all very capable of finding more- perhaps we should try the alleys, on shop street? I know- that human, the one at the big red building, he usually sets out fish for us this time of day. Let's go and see.

[ #378 ]

-- cats on patrol
1. Augustine | tom| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
2. Featherfriend | tom | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
3. Lad | tom| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
4. Dough | she-cat | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
5. Kib | tom | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
6. n/a | n/a | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N

-- custom predators / prey
link
-- level 1
experience: 17
-- items in inventory used
2 FP [? how do i substract this from the total since washup = 5]
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1
washup | 5 FP | x1

tansy | x1
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:09 am

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
Mushroom pixie,Bugs| 1 FP
Mouse,Lizards| 2 FP
Squirrel, moles,Stoats | 3 FP
Martens,Rabbits,Snakes| 4 FP
Skunks,River Otters,Hawk| 5 FP
new predators:
Howling biters (They are like very small foxes that are pitch black and seemingly made of smoke/Darkness)
Large owls.
Wolverines
Komodo Dragon
Piranhas

Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? No

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:13 am

Pandora
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Step into Pandora, the celestial realm suspended high above the clouds, veiled in ancient and mysterious magic. Mortals revere it as a sacred haven, where gods convene to address mortal tribulations and intervene in their fates. Yet, Pandora is more than a divine council chamber—it's a sprawling land with marbled spires that ascend into the heavens and the valleys that stretch into the infinite. Amidst this celestial tapestry, it serves as a cherished home to a myriad of creatures, both flora and fauna.

The Goddesses of Nature and Earth collaborated to sculpt the ever-evolving landscape, but not all inhabitants abide by the divine harmony. Those who once dwelled near Animas Tower now find themselves banished to the wooded realms beyond the horizon. In these shaded woods, they wield dark magic, weaving enchanting lies that trickle down to the mortal realm, corrupting hearts and leading astray those who succumb to their beguiling deceptions.

Our tale begins here, Under Anima’s tower; in the Fields of Hope, where a disgruntled feline figure looks down on the mortal realm through a cloudy visage. Something is wrong, very wrong, but he can not intervene. For it is not permitted to stop death, not even a death that has been tampered with, sped up by the God of death himself. So you watch on as the mortal falls, and you silently cast your gaze as you note down. ‘That makes 12 just this hour.’

Hestor closes the vision, the cloudy opening that once looked down on the mortal realm, slowly closed up and looked as if it was never there in the first place. He picked up his basket of herbs and looked upwards from the valley towards the tower in the north-west. Guides were not permitted an audience with Anima under normal circumstances, but this did not feel like a normal circumstance to Hestor.

So as he ascended the marble steps from the valley below to the higher tier of Pandora, he was blissfully unaware of the preparation Anima had already conducted.
In the woods behind the great marbled wall, beyond the safe haven and watchful eye of the tower, three cats trenched through the forest, bickering with one another.

- -

“Viola please keep that MUTT of yours out of my hair!!” A frustrated Lorelai would screech out, claws extending as she went to swipe at the dog who just had his slobber all over her big fluffy tail.

“God Princess, keep your claws to yourself, he’s doing nothing wrong!” Viola would bite back, stepping between her canine and the angry feline.

“Just had to recruit you, didn’t he?” Lorelai would mumble under her breath, before letting out a frustrated huff and turning back around.

“And thank the gods for that, good luck getting through the mist without the dog, Lorelai, it worked so well for you last time.” Maggie stepped forward, continuing along the mushroom lit path.

“Now come on, we’re losing daylight and we’ve barely reached the halfway point. I don’t have time to babysit you two.”

The further along the path the trio got, the darker the atmosphere. The bright sunlight from above was barely able to creep through the thick canopy of trees. Soft blue and white mushrooms lined the pathway, lighting up as they got near them.
Anima had sent the trio into the forest to find evidence of dark magic seeping into the mortal realm. The balance of light and dark had been in a constant state for eons, and only recently had the power shifted to favor the dark. It would have explained the sudden death rate of mortals. And if anyone could find the evidence they needed, it would be them.

[ 615 words ]

Notes: Completely starting over on lore! Lets do this thing c:< If you have any questions my DMs are always open!

Adding my catvent EXP from here

-- cats on patrol
Lorelai | She/Her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N

Maggie/Mags | She/Her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N

Viola | She/Her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N

-- custom predators / prey
Here
-- level 5
experience: 540/650xp
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
yes
-- inventory
Broom x1
Catcheweed x1
Chervil x1
Comfey Root x1
Fennel x2
Lovage x1
Marigold x1
Ragwort x1
Stick x1
Tansey x1
Thyme x1
Willow Leaves x1

Scraps x1
Bugs x2
Mouse x2
Squirrel x1
Rabbit x1
Bird x3
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:20 am

Hill of Sunflowers
x | x

Tawnystar yawned wide, his ears flicking softly in the wind as she stretched, her claws scraping the soft soil beneath his paw. His tail swished behind him as she walked over to Mammothfluff in the makeshift twig-and-leaf den for the caretakers, kits, elders, and apprentices. She ushered Mammothfluff to follow him.

"Mammoth, I have something to show you," Tawny whispered softly, walking towards the long stalks of sunflowers. He sat down on the grass beneath them, tilting his head to the sky.

"What is it?" Mammoth yawned, laying herself on the right side of Tawny. She turned her head to the left, looking towards Tawny. When she saw his head turned to the sky, she followed his gaze, looking up at the stars shining brightly above them.

"This," Tawny started, "is where I was when I earned my name..." He tilted his head down to smile at Mammoth. "This is where I was given a new purpose." She turned her head to face the base of the house she used to live in. "And that," She sat on her hind legs, pointing his paw towards the house's base. "Is where I first discovered this wonderful field. Where I found my sanctuary."

[ #201 Words ]

-- cats on patrol
Tawnystar | she/he | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Mammothfluff | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Normal Prey
-- level 0
experience: 15
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
N/A
-- inventory
rabbit | 4 FP | x1
Last edited by Timid-Decidueye on Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0345.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:54 pm

KISMET'S ETERNAL NIGHT !!
    xxxxxecho raven clan archive echo raven's last post

his sister’s shriek painted a broad grin on his jaws.

crushed autumnal leaves lingered in the breeze, creating a shimmering mist that wove through the treetops and undergrowth. the cool kiss of the westerlies tossed his messy curls, lilting with the fragrance of salted nuts and acorns, but also the promise of a certain chittering critter.

the critter’s tiny paws dipped into the silken surface of the stream. faint brushes of daylight danced its shaggy tail, curled tightly around its trove of treasures. salted pecans and twinkling trinket winked from underneath the critter’s tail, tucked in the sanctuary of the critter’s grip until its final breath. (+3fp squirrel, +1 ragwort leaves, +1 starburst)

another shriek pierced through the treetops, ending in a single quavering note.

the breath in his lungs seemed to crystallize. falling. splintering in the songbird cage of his chest, piercing from marrow to bone. he willed his frozen limbs to move. the trees shivered, dripping with scarlet and crimson and the ivory of broken bone. the kiss of the winds seemed cruel, a passionless twist of the lips, barely concealing a smirk. the faraway trill of that idiot bird, the one he couldn’t seem to catch, fell into a somber note, playing a dirge he wouldn’t dance to. refused to dance to.

but it was still too late.

like a broken songbird, his sister lay crumpled against the soft earth. dark marbled leaves flitted around her, whorls of scarlet weighing down their moth-thin frames. the stench of rust hung heavy like a choking noose. (-25% health for icefire from a predator attack; see below for healing options!)

“icefire?” brittle and breaking, his voice betrayed him as he knelt down beside her. the soft rise and fall of her chest eased the tremble in his step. barely. “i… what happened?”

“coyote.” spiritwhisper tensed, averting her gaze. “it attacked us out of nowhere. i couldn’t- i wasn’t fast enough, but it’s gone now. i’m sorry.” (predator has left territory!)

he shook his head. “i shouldn’t have left. maybe-”

“there’s something else you should know.” a shudder racked spiritwhisper’s frame, her voice dipping into something scarcely above a whisper. “we have some rogues within our borders.” (trespassing rogues detected!)

icefire has been injured in a predator attack! she requires one herb (any type) and one post of rest (remove her from the patrol list) to avoid losing any further heath! she'll lose -10% health per post she continues patrolling without these things </3

the patrol has also encountered a pair of trespassing rogues! do they decide to confront these rogues or ignore them?
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • all patrollers gained +10% hunger
      • icefire is now at 75% health

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +25xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +3xp for prey, +1xp for herb, +1xp for item
      • +5xp for predator attack
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +3fp squirrel
      • +1 ragwort leaves
      • +1 starburst (default fur lines changer!)

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +45xp → level 1 (116/200xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      notes; n/a, welcome back to explore!! definitely lmk if you have any questions at all <3
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0346.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:00 am

LAKECLAN !!
    xechoire archive last post

but what if this couldn’t be fixed?

perhaps some things once done couldn’t be undone, once broken would forever bear the scars of first heartbreak, once crumpled could never be straightened. like the splinter of earth after a tremor, like the tumble of pine needles from the evergreens, like the last ditty of a songbird that had fallen and the squashed head of a trampled floral. (+2fp songbird, +1 feverfew)

and worse yet, what if… things were just doomed to repeat? a cycle of rebirth and regenesis, a thread of a spider’s silk circularizing into a web, a knot of the constellations untangling to reveal the same stars.

for a familiar face drifted, features painted in the watercolors of daylight and pinewood. a rosy smile flushed her cheeks as she wandered, steps long and loose to greet her.

“flurry! stars, it’s good to see you again━i’m glad you’re well! after that wolf, i was so- oh!” her smile flitted to each of her companions, offering a nod to each of them. “more of the clan, i see! i guess introductions are in order.”

like the tinkle of a windchime, she chuckled and tucked a loose curl from her features. “the name’s furzetuft! i’m a traveller of sorts and it seems i’m low on herbs again. think you could help me out?”

furzetuft (an npc) has arrived! she's proposing a trade: one herb (any type) for something special of hers! does the patrol agree to the trade or decline?

• aspen is no longer sick (healed!)

• +140xp for writing, +20xp for patrol sent
      • +4xp for prey, +2xp for herbs, +20xp for
        sickness healed, +405xp from camp char
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +2fp songbird
      • +1 feverfew

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +591xp → level 4 (713/500xp)
        level 5 (213/650xp)

congrats! you've reached level five and earned an additional +3fp (your choice), +2 herbs (your choice),
      +1 random custom (an artist will create this for you & post it under the stars' main page) and +150 stardust!

notes; n/a, welcome back to explore!! excited to see your lore & kitties once again! <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0347.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:05 am

THE SOLIVAGANTÉ !!
    xxxxxxxcrexmii clan archive last post

despite the blush of the dayspring leaping to life, her mind still lingered on the ether. on the ebb and flow of honeyed stars drifting in nebulas of beryls and powdered blues. on the shimmering whorls glaucous with the essence of stardust and the promise of something otherworldly in their eternal toss and tumble.

and perhaps the ether, too, had captivated her companions’ hearts, bewitching them like a snake’s charm.

a twist of hazel curls tumbled down the cobbled slope of the path, her long limbs falling head over heels. a gasp flourished in the momentary silence as weasel skidded to a stop, eyes glazed with dizzying, spinning stars. (-5% health for weasel [head bonk]─no herbs or rest needed for weasel to continue patrolling!)

if they weren’t careful, the ether would claim each of them like alder.

“weasel! are you alright?” on tiptoes, she slipped down the sloped path, dusting her fallen companion off with her tail. her little phoenix tugged a stray leaf from weasel’s curls and pressed a quick peck on her nose, gently chiding. (+1 mallow leaves)

“fine, stop. bird, that includes you.” ears rosy, weasel clambered to her paws. “where’s laurel?”

“i’m here.” near breathless, laurel’s shadow eclipsed the pair, a couple beats too late. a delicate smile piqued, but it twisted in less than half a breath, fracturing as a cough racked her frame. (laurel is ill </3 refer below for healing options!)

laurel is ill </3 she requires three of the following herbs to heal her: +1 goldenrod, +1 coltsfoot, +1 elder leaves, +1 chervil, +1 ragwort and/or +1 bright eye! each post she continues patrolling without these herbs will result in -10% health!

• laurel is sick!

• +65xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +1xp for herb, +75xp from oct '23 quest board
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +no prey </3
      • +1 mallow leaves

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +151xp → level 2 (408/300xp)
        level 3 (108/400xp)

congrats! you've reached level three and earned an additional +2fp (your choice), +1 herb (your choice) and +1 nr myo!

notes; n/a, thank you for your patience! <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0348.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:36 am

THE TOWER !!
    xthelabradorr archive last post

the bird he’d left at gypsy’s paws had become incredibly… interesting.

shimmering virdescent feathers crested the avian’s head, gently ruffled from drying under the daylight. a sheath of mottled feathers wrought of the hues of cedarwood and chestnuts swathed its form in a snug embrace, holding the promise of a tasty meal. from his position, he shifted the duck with a toe. a glimmer of gold flashed from a sodden blossom plastered on its webbed feet. (+1 marigold)

letting his shoulders fall loose in a shrug, he dared a glance up. first to gypsy, who had her head held in a tilt, almost as if she'd lapsed deep into thought. then… the princess. dried dirt streaked her delicate features, tracing a path from her cheek and sweeping behind her ear to her forehead. almost as if something had wriggled its way up.

sure enough, a rosy worm nestled at the soft curls between the set of her ears, slender head waving at him. (+1fp bugs)

he bit his lip. playing it cool had never been harder.

• one free explore post remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

• +40xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +1xp for prey, +1xp for herbs
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp bugs
      • +1 marigold

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +52xp → level 1 (164/200xp)

notes; n/a, your inventory looks perfect dw! and i love the interaction between tick x elena,, looking forward to seeing more of the trio <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Explore - Galactic Skies 021

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:08 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ 841 words ]

Barely grasping onto the branch… he stabilized his body. Durianblaze felt himself shake in fear with the rush of adrenaline that had shocked his body from the experience. His breathing heavy and rapid and his eyes darted back and forward between invisible object. When the nerves settled, his eyes landed on Firestrike who had dropped the ego act. He approached the younger tom and gently began to lick his wound clean. “Hey… let’s get out of here. Here let me help. Follow my lead I’ll get us down from the tree.” Gracefully the two cats slithered their way down. The wound wasn’t hurting yet which surprised Durianblaze. Maybe he was still caught up in the moment that the pain hadn’t settled in. A common thing to see with larger injuries. It was all in the adrenaline keeping you there until you weren’t. It could have been a disaster but, he was safe. When the two landed back on the ground, it was sharp like a thorn. Durianblaze winced and covered the open wound with his paw. The two heard the rushing of pawsteps and turned around to see Quicksilver had raced over. They weren’t surprised. An eagle roaming nearby would send any cat into a frenzy. She was here to make sure no one got terribly hurt.

“You two better have learned your lesson. Come on. I can’t believe we have to treat you like kittens. It was an eagle for crying out loud I saw! You’re both frail enough to be swept away and the last thing we need is getting a huge lashing from the clan and everyone mourning!” She snapped which silenced and froze the two toms. With a roll of her eyes she lead them back to where Hollyheart was tending Piketail. He looked a lot better now. Whatever he was given must have been some miracle herb. When Hollyheart gazed up, she gasped and raced over to the two toms. She looked them both over before tending to Durianblaze. Gently cleaning up his wound some more before deeming it would be fine without any cobwebs or anti infection herb paste. “Well, I suggest we get out of here. If an eagle is around these parts we must leave. Last thing we need is it knowing it can come back and possibly find us here and snatch someone.” Hollyheart suggested. A shame they weren’t able to catch the prey they originally were wanting but the lizards would make up for it. Prey and prey out here. They’d take whatever they could get.

Thankfully they were at the end of their journey to the water source. Hopefully no more life turning events could happen now. The air was crisp and cool out here. The tree density began to loosen when the terrain turned even more rocky than they have seen ever before. It was all stone and mud up here. It smelled so fresh though. The cats walked long the near dried out stream that lead down to their clan. A trickle of water was all that was left. Not enough for even a fish which they saw many dried out fish along the ground. It was unnerving. The group did their best to keep moving. The sounds of a huge waterfall kept growing and growing. The primary source was nearby. It sounded like so much water was here so, why weren’t they getting any of it?

Durianblaze hesitantly took the lead position of the group. With the approval of the rest, he began to scout around and make his way to the large lake. The lake’s source was fine, it all lead to the waterfall and it didn’t look like anything was blocking their river opening. No… something felt off. They all knew it. Durianblaze scented something. It wasn’t familiar. It looked like the water just stopped in the distance. To confirm something was wrong, the waterfall suddenly stopped. It was like someone was controlling it. Who could control water?! The gods?! Were the gods angry at them?
“Okay… this is crazy. Also… why is the ground so smooth here by the water. It’s so unnatural. It’s a weird gray too. It smells different.” Firestrike mumbled. They grew more and more curious and they kept walking around. Whatever this was, it was ginormous. When they reached the end like Durianblaze had saw, the looked down as best as they could. It dropped off for miles. A weird wall was holding it up too. This wall was holding the entire water source. But if that now non existing waterfall got water, why was their river dried up?
“This feels like a bigger task than we can handle guys. I don’t know if we’re able to fix the river.” Piketail finally said out loud. Not be able to fix the river was something in everyone’s mind. No one was brave enough to say it out loud. What were they supposed to do now? Any ideas seemed crazy but any ideas is what they would take from any of them.

★ - NOTES - ★
n/a

★ level 7
experience: 61/950
★ items in inventory used
n/a
★ active quests:
quest 1
★ opted in to death?
yes/no
★ custom predators / prey
link here
★ prey
mice | 1 FP | x9
squirrel | 1 FP | x0
rat | 1 FP | x0
lizard | 1 FP | x11
hare | 2 FP | x5
finch | 2 FP | x4
minnow | 2 FP | x2
crow | 3 FP | x8
bass| 4 FP | x3
deer | 5 FP | x1
ram | 5 FP | x0

★ herbs
Bindweed | x1
Borrage | x1
Bright Eye | x1
Burdock Root | x2
Catchweed | x2
Chamomile | x1
Chervil | x2
Chickweed | x2
Cobwebs | x1
Daisyleaf | x2
★ herbs cont.
Deathberries | x1
Dock | x2
Elder Leaves | x2
Fennel | x1
Feverfew | x2
Foxglove Seeds | x1
Goldenrod | x2
Holly Berries | x1
Honey | x3
Horsetail | x1
Juniper Berries | x1
Lavender | x2
Lungwort | x2
Mallow Leaves | x1
Mint | x1
Poppy Seeds | x3
Sorrel | x1
Sweet-Sedge | x1
Tormentil | x2
Watermint | x1
Wild Garlic | x1
Willow Leaves | x1
Yarrow | x1
★ - PATROL - ★

he/they
    hp | 100
    hup | 10
    sick | N
    Name

xx/xx
    hp | --
    hup | --
    sick | --
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:30 am

EXPLORE TITLE: ~ ## • Explore ~
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CATS OF THE DESERT

Last Explore Post|Last Response Received

○◉⬤◉○

The air of the warm Autumn sunset, hummed with excitement. A long awaited ceremony had finally drawn near. For many moons the clans had been so concerned about adjusting to their brand new world, that an important change had gone unnoticed. Through the trials and tribulations of their new volcanic desert, Some cats found themselves growing to reach a whole new height.
Dawnfeather and Snowspark sat together at the entrance of the burrow, as all the cats of Craterclan gathered around just outside the burrow. Windgaze purred with delight, with Aspenwind quietly smiling alongside her. Both their hearts grew warm as they anticipated the ceremony to come.lq
Snowspark's young kits gathered around excitedly mumbling amongst themselves.
The air slowly grew quiet, the distress this clan had been through, at last there was now something joyful to fall upon the clan. Dawnfeather purred as the crowd fell silent, and Snowspark’s voice flowed through the clearing, “I think we all know what joyful ceremony falls upon today,” he smiled towards Littlepaw and Finchpaw. “Would our three oldest apprentices come forward, at last your time has come…”
Quiet Fernpaw shyly stepped forward, being the oldest apprentice, she knew this time couldn’t be too far…
Not far behind her Littlepaw and Finchpaw sat awaiting their turns at last.
Snowspark first turned to address Fernpaw, “You arrived to the clan not long before we had to flee our home, and yet you have shown great strength in supporting those around you, you have stood as a pillar for many of Craterclan, and for that you have shown that you are ready to be a warrior.”
Dawnfeather raised her head to the sky, closing her eyes, the clearing sat in silence as Starclan granted Fernpaw her warrior name…
“You will now be known as, Fernwish” Dawnfeather purred.
Fernwish pressed her forehead to Dawnfeather’s, accepting her new name, with a joyful sigh she returned to sit amongst the clan as a newly named warrior.
Snowspark turned his attention to the two light brown apprentices awaiting their own names. “Littlepaw, you have shown great compassion, learning the ways that the world can push and pull, you should be proud… You really are ready to be a warrior”
Dawnfeather smiled something about seeing the first kit of Craterclan grow into a warrior, made her heart sing. Dawnfeather’s sweet voice called to Starclan for this new warrior’s name.
“You shall now be known as Littletide!” Much like Fernwish, Littletide pressed her forehead to Dawnfeather’s purring as she received her new name. Littletide turned and sat by Fernwish’s side, joining the warriors of Craterclan.
“Last but not least, our soft Finchpaw,” Snowspark smiled thrilled to have seen his apprentice grow into a warrior.
Zip chirped from amongst the crowd.
Finch shifted nervously, feeling like he was still relatively new to the clan, and a little uncertain of himself in this moment.
“You have grown into a fine young member of this clan, and you are a ray of moonlight for us all. You are ready to be a warrior of Craterclan.” Finchpaw’s heart skipped a beat as Snowspark soothed his insecurity without even knowing, he felt so lucky to have Snowspark as a mentor.
Dawnfeather stared to the sky calling for the last warrior name to be granted this evening.
“You shall now be known as Finchtail.” Dawnfeather purred, Finchtail came forward to press his head to Dawnfeather’s accepting the name Starclan had granted him. With a final sigh Finchtail joined all the newly named warriors.
“At last I would like to invite our newly named warriors to venture out on a patrol with their ex-mentors to celebrate!” Snowspark grinned, at last they could celebrate.

Upon hearing this Littletide glanced over to find Sunfoot sitting right near her parents. “Lets go Finchpa- ahaha Finchtail!” She laughed at the funny time as the clan transitioned to their new names. The two hurried over to their parents and Snowspark wasn’t far behind also joining his ex apprentice’s family in celebrating their achievements.

Fernwish looked around a little lost, she hadn’t had a traditional mentor and didn’t feel like she had a family to really celebrate with…
“Fernwish! I love it!” Cinderglow purred. Fernwish glanced down to see they were wearing their yellow and pink bracelets today. Fernwish sighed with relief, her family had found her <3
“Cinderglow, I don’t have a mentor, would you come as mine on patrol tonight?”
“Don’t worry Snowspark already asked me” her warm voice soothed Fernwish’s anxious mind. “I’m excited to join you on your first warrior patrol” they both grinned.

○◉⬤◉○
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
764 words
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
○◉⬤◉○

╭── ◉○ ───── ⬤ ───── ○◉ ──╮
CATS ON PATROL
Snowspark |he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Littletide |she/her | HP 110% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Sunfoot |she/her | HP 110% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Fernwish |she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Finchtail |he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Cinderglow | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

╰── ◉○ ───── ⬤ ───── ○◉ ──╯

ImageImageXXXXXImageImageXXXXXImageImage

╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
PREDATOR/PREY
X
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯
╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
LEVEL 8
EXP 277/1000
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯

╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
DEATH OPT IN LINK
X
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯
╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
ACTIVE QUESTS
N/A
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯

╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
INVENTORY
▉PREY:▉
scraps | 1FP | x6
bugs | 1FP | x9
spinifex hopping mouse | 2FP | x1
dunnart | 2FP | x3
plains mouse | 2FP | x1
bearded dragon | 3FP | x2
desert skink | 3FP | x3
bush stone curlew | 4FP | x1
eagle | 5FP | x1
wallaby | 5FP | x2
HERBS:
blackberry leaves | x1
bright eye | x2
broom | x1
burdock root | x1
burnet | x1
chamomile | x1
chervil | x1
coltsfoot | x1
daisy leaves | x2
fennel | x1
hawkweed | x1
mallow leaves | x1
dried oak leaves | x1
ragwort leaves | x1
ragwort | x2
stick | x1
stinging nettle | x1
yarrow | x1
holly berries | x2
deadly nightshade | x1
water hemlock | x1
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯
╭── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╮
ITEMS USED IN THIS EXPLORE

N/A
╰── ◉○ ── ⬤ ── ○◉ ──╯

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Two bonus notes! I don't think I've claimed my 280 exp from Catvent, and I think the totals miiight have been added wrong in the last explore reply I got, I think it might be short by 10? or I'm just not reading it right ahaha thank you!! <3

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes