Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[058.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:52 am

MESACLAN !!
    x( nio archive last post )

It was here.

Revenge had never been closer. Just there ━ on the tip of her tongue, a sweet, tangible thirst on the verge of being quenched.

She could still remember the remnants of that past skirmish. Those slender, silver claws slicing through the air, the flicker of those eyes billowing with the essence of a swelling storm… and that screeching yowl from a beast of ire and gold.

Sagemist prowled forward, slipping from behind the silver garrison. They were being careful, sure, but she was tired of waiting. The signs were there… so clear.

The rubble of rocks bore the carvings of a powerful creature, scarred by sharp claws. Dried leaves littered the cracked earth next to a small opening in the rubble. (+1 hawkweed, +1 bindweed)

“Stay behind me.” The silver garrison’s voice was hushed. “We don’t know…”

Their voice faded to a dull roar.

Bowing her head, she slipped into the cavern carved into the rocks, Scorpionsting at her heels. The shadows welcomed her, consuming the flecks of light dappling within. Ivory bones lay scattered along the edges, some whole and others dashed, shattered into countless tiny fragments.

Her jaws parted. “There’s nothing here. Just━”

A warning squeak echoed through the sweltering air. Cottontail. She whirled around, biting back a wince as jagged rock dug into her flank. Her heart thrummed in her chest. (-4% health for sagemist ━ no herbs or rest required to return to patrol!)

She was at the heart of the unfolding conflict.

A blur slid underneath silver claws, swiveling just out of reach from the wrath of a gold beast. Cottontail hissed, tail flicking as he scrambled back, amber eyes pinned on the powerful creature. His ears twitched.

At his side, Ironbark let loose, claws unsheathed as they aimed a swift strike at the puma’s side. A screech pierced the noon as the puma hissed, drawing back.

The beast’s eyes flicked to hers, stormy eyes caught in a wild rage. Her heart thrummed, the rhythm in her chest building, as those silver claws inched close. Closer. Another careful step forward━

She snarled, snapping at its neck. Her claws skimmed the puma’s nose and it reeled back, a rumble caught in its throat. Stormy eyes flickered, weaving between the rest of the patrol and her, arrayed before it. There was no escape from this.

Not unless it was a coward.

And perhaps… it was. Crown relinquished, the gold beast dropped its head, emitting a yowl. With a softer hiss, it fell back, pivoting on its heel, tail flashing in quiet retreat. (predator leaves the territory!)

“We did it.” Ironbark’s gaze lifted to the patrol, a weary smile curving the edges of their muzzle. They offered a firm nod towards Cottontail. “It’s gone.”

Scorpionsting huffed, fanning a tail behind him. His dark eyes flickered, chin lifted with triumph. “Good news. Turns out, said puma left behind its stash of prey. Gilabite and Moonshine are looking at it now, but it seems to be a decent haul.” (+4FP large bird, +4FP large bird, +4FP large bird, +2FP lizard, +2FP lizard)
    xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ ironbark (30% hunger), gilabite (30% hunger), moonshine (30% hunger)
    xxxxxcottontail (30% hunger), sagemist (10% hunger), scorpionsting (10% hunger)

xx-4% health for sagemist
    xxxx↳ sagemist (96% health)

xxxp stats (opted in for death!)
    xxxx↳ +50XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+32XP for prey, +4XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+4FP bird, +4FP bird, +4FP bird, +2FP lizard, +2FP lizard
    xx+1 hawkweed, +1 bindweed

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ n/a!

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +106XP → level 3 (123/400XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Plushbunny » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:03 pm

BlizzardClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
Suddenly, a larger pale creature leapt into the soft leaf litter on the ground from one of the lower branches. "It's sad, isn't it? I hope they can finish rebuilding by winter."
Froststar turned toward the voice, it was another cat, already. He opened his mouth to speak, but the cream cat spoke first. "Oh- I'm sorry if I scared you. I've never seen you before, where are you from? There seems to be more and more cats travelling through here lately. I haven't really spoken to many of them myself," he spoke calmly and confidently, making it clear he wished no harm.
Froststar sat and glanced around quickly. He realized he hadn't noticed any other cats around before, unless they found him first. Maybe he wasn't as aware as he thought he was. "My name is Froststar, or, it will be- I'm hoping to start a clan out here. I come from the village around here- it's a bit far away."
"Oh, really? I assumed you were from the clans over the other side of these hills. Or another loner like me," the cream cat looked up to the top of the tree. "My name is Honeybee, and I live right here, around this tree. I take care of the bees who live here. I protect them and give them flowers-" he flicked his tail toward a small group of various types flowers surrounding the tree, "and I can get honey from them, sometimes. And it gives me something to do out here."
"You live out here alone? Isn't it lonely out here? And why would you need honey?" Froststar had been hoping to find other cats, and he'd found more of them at once than he thought he would. But he never got to learn about them.
"It is lonely sometimes, I'm usually the only one out here. It'd actually be boring if it wasn't so tough to live here. You should be careful, winter freezes everything solid, it's slippery and frigid and dangerous. Prey is sometimes scarce by the time it gets cold," Honeybee explained. "As for honey, it's definitely nice to have when you're sick, and for sticking things together. It sticks to your fur, though. Then it's hard to wash off," he purred.
"Oh," Froststar meowed, "I guess I don't really know what I'm doing, I don't know where to start with a whole new clan," he admitted. Honeybee curled his tail over his paws. "It's nothing like you probably know out here. When it's too cold you have to deal with it, there's no warm shelter. You have to do everything for yourself. The weather here isn't just bad in the winter; the beehive was knocked down by the wind not too long ago." After a moment he stood again. "So I'd like to join you. We can give each other company, and I can teach you about how we survive out here! If you'd like to, of course."
"Oh, really? Of course you can!" Froststar purred, happy that he finally had a friend in his new world. "But I should be bringing this stuff back to my den now, before it gets dark." But he could barely fit all his herbs in his mouth. "That's a lot, I'll help you!" Honeybee picked up the prey, which Froststar was thankful for. He didn't want to make another trip halfway across this side of the forest when there was so much else to do. Honeybee glanced up at the tree one more time before trotting after Froststar.
When they passed closer to the valley outside the forest, Froststar realized he hadn't really explored much out there yet. Maybe Honeybee can show me later, he thought. Or I should check it out tomorrow.

[ 630 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Froststar | he/him| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Honeybee | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

-- level 0
experience: 81/100
+30 1, 2, 3,
-- items in inventory used
n/a
-- active quests:
none
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
mouse | 2 FP | x1
shrew | 2 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

juniper berries | x1
mallow leaves | x1
fennel | x1
deadly nightshade | x1
honey | x1
catmint | x1
lamb's ear | x1
Plushbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[059.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:01 am

CATS OF THE RUINS !!
    x( eternaloutcxst archive last post )

They were beautiful.

Every inch of them. From their rose-kissed noses to the little tufts atop their ears to the pale underside of their paws. They were… a gift. A gift bestowed from the stars and blessed with the moon’s grace, touched with the warmth of the sun’s vibrant caress. A gift bound by blood and an unshakeable bond.

It stole the breath from her lungs.

Sootstar dropped a gentle nuzzle along the soft spot between their ears. A tiny paw hooking around hers eased a chuckle from her jaws. With a smile, she squeezed the little paw back.

Smallkit, Smokekit, Mistkit.
    A sweet lullaby gliding off her tongue and a song to recite over the moons.

Her gaze lifted to the feline next to her. Their eyes shone like a hearth of flames, flickering and crackling under the night sky, their fur touched by the palest hues of roses… and the gentle strength in their frame was striking.

But the moment wouldn’t last.

“There’s something here.” An edge seeped into their voice as they crept to their paws, shoulders tensed. “Wait here. Watch the kits.”

“Are you sure?” Her heart squeezed as she wrapped a tail around the trio, pulling them close. Out here… they were exposed, far from the watchful gaze of the rest of the clan. If one of those rascal badgers snuck over the borders…

She swallowed. “Do you need hel━”

“I’ve got this. Stay here.”

And it was silent.

The seconds crawled, the tension pulling taut, squeezing. A deafening silence twined with mystery, possibilities and the unknown. The thousands of what-ifs, the could-bes and the maybes all spiralling into one suffocating web━

A rustle.
    Then… a familiar face poked in.

Duskflame. Their brows tensed, furrowing, as they offered a faint smile. “I didn’t see anything. Or anyone.” Their shoulder lifted in a small shrug. “But I found these…” (+2FP mouse, +1 daisy leaf)

Her shoulders eased. “So… there’s no one?”

“I did find a letter.” Their brows quirked a little. “It looks familiar. I can’t remember their name… Finn, Funnel or something?”

A little note flitted to the ground. The edges crinkled, tainted by the sun’s rays and half-eaten by moths, but the dips and swirls etched into it, and the barely legible signature was familiar.

“Fennel.” The name slipped from her jaws. “I think… I think that’s their name.”

She lowered her head, squinting to decipher the mess scrawled through the parchment. Fresh ink blots marked the beginning, but at the end… older ink. Almost ancient.

Hey, it’s me! Congrats on the kits!
    I bet they’re as cool as you. :)

I didn’t want to bother you, so I
    left a little gift instead! A token
    of my gratitude from last time.

Say, I also found some ancient
    mystery thing. There’s a promise
    of some reward if you complete
    it, so maybe give it a try?
    ~ Fennel

Sootstar touched a paw to the older ink… a mess of hieroglyphics and symbols. And for a second, they shifted. The letters crawled across the parchment, assembling, rearranging to something legible, emitting a soft silver glow.

“Trials and tests. Tests and trials.
    To truly test a growing clan, see how they fare
    when two or three take the ills of leaf-bare.”

Fennel has arrived with an active quest! They would like you to: "Get two or more cats sick during leaf-bare"!

Active quests are special and usually can't be completed within a post (or in this case until the season switches
    to leaf-bare)! Please link this reply in the "active quests" section of all future explore posts and let a
    writer know when you’ve completed it somewhere in your explore post!

xx
    totals

xxxx↳ sootstar (20% hunger), duskflame (20% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +35XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+2XP for prey, +1XP for herbs

xx+2FP mouse
    xx+1 daisy leaf

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +48XP → level 1 (89/200XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a, but let me know if you have any questions at all, ahh! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[060.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:54 am

MISTCLAN !!
    x( roxytbdw archive last post )

It was like being in another world.

An enchanted world where peace reigned… like the thousands of firelight creatures, cloaking the forests with flecks of light, adorning trees and curled shrubbery with their glow. Night. A source of uncertainties and mysteries hovering at every corner, darkness shrouding the senses and hiding wraiths in plain sight.

But tonight, the forest was aglow.
    And with the capricious fireflies as her guide.

They spun and twirled, spiralling in a thousand different directions, swirling to the song of the stars and the lullaby of the moon. It was a waltz in the chambers of the forest with only the soft chirp of nightingales and cicadas as their audience.

A firefly buzzed past her cheek, landing on her nose. Its wings slowed, falling into a softer flutter as it perched, antennas twitching in-greeting.

“Hi, little one.” With a soft chuckle, she raised a paw, lifting it to the tiny creature. “Enjoying the night?”

The firefly flickered, buzzing off. She traced its path as it meandered, flicking left and right, swooping underneath branches and through low-hanging willows. Then… through a dense wall of shrubs.

Shaking her head, she shimmied through the shrubbery, stiffening as a branchlet snared within her fur. Her gaze wandered… wandered to the small thorns poking from the bush and the little firefly hovering close. Waiting.

It flickered impatiently.

“Alright, alright. Just a second.” Tugging a breath in, she eased through the dense frills and fronds, pushing past the tiny pinpricks prodding her back. Open air greeted her, kissed with the fragrance of aromatic herbs close by… along with the sharp sting of a stubborn thorn. (-1% health for miststar from a back injury ━ no herbs or rest needed to return to patrol!)

The little creature flickered again.

And she saw it.

A giant oak tree with its branches bowed low, its bark a ghostly white on the verges of crumbling. Dark insects crawled and writhed, feasting from the dying tree, stripping it of its stray leaves and gnawing at smaller branches. But at the heart of it, past those thick, knobby branches, past the prowling scavengers and the crests of claw marks scoring the bark… a hollow.

A hollow stuffed full of little treasures. (+1FP shrew, +1 celandine, +1 daisy leaf, +1 willow bark, +1 tormentil)
    xx
    totals

xxxx↳ miststar (10% hunger)
    xxxxx

xx-1% health for miststar
    xxxx↳ miststar (94% health)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +20XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+1XP for prey, +4XP for herbs

xx+1FP shrew
    xx +1 celandine, +1 daisy leaf, +1 willow bark, +1 tormentil

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ n/a!

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +35XP → level 2 (47/300XP)

xxImage
    x
    notes: hello! your explore post with the fawn was so adorable, ahh! just a gentle reminder to link to your "last response" received in your post as well! it make things a little easier for the writers to not have to search the explore thread ─ i do think you just missed it this time around, so don't stress too much about it! <33
Last edited by Vivika on Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:30 am

MistClan

She was mesmerized. A hollow, a wonderous place, and a baby fawn. She hoped to meet that fawn again someday, and knew that maybe StarClan would let their paths cross again. She continued all the way back to camp, tired from her night stroll. The morning patrol was already ready, the two cat's fur was bristling.

"Ah, I'm okay. I'm a bit too tired to go, take Ribbon instead," she said to Crystaleye and Silverstrike. They looked at her and nodded with obedience. Crystaleye bounded off to the warriors den to find Ribbon curled up. Their ribbon accessory was laying on the ground. Crystaleye snuck out of the den. "They're busy, we can go without them," she smiled. The patrol disappeared into the trees, awaiting their new adventure.

As Miststar watched the cats fade away into the green trees, she looked back at the warriors den. She snuck in, and curled up around Ribbon. Life is great, and now she can sleep, and close to one of her warriors.

Ribbon flicked their tail, and they looked up. "Oh, hello Miststar. It's odd to see you in the warriors den, but I bet you just are a bit lonely, eh?" they said. Miststar nodded. She lay her head back down on her paws, and closed her eyes.

Ribbon rubbed her head against Miststar's cheek, and closed their eyes as well. Ribbon could not sleep after Miststar had woken her up though, but she kept her eyes closed.

------------------------
Ribbon woke up. Miststar was cuddling them! They got up, face red. Ribbon looked around, and decided to go outside of the den to cool off. Miststar woke up, and her face was wet with drool. She wiped it off, knowing how gross drool is, and went outside the den. "Good nap?" Ribbon asked.

Miststar nodded, tired without her words. Her dreams flickered inside her mind, of her Clan flying into the sky, the sun blazing hot, but the cats still rising into the air and diving down in the air like water. Immediately, her mind went to flying in the sky with Ribbon. She loved hanging out with Ribbon, as they were her best friend. The second cat to join the Clan, and she always was that close with her friends.

Miststar would always treat friends like a partner, cuddling with them if she could. But this felt different to Ribbon. To them, it felt like love. And maybe it was? Miststar's thoughts raced through her head, like dogs chasing each other in the forest. She couldn't take all these thoughts, of being around Ribbon.

As she shifted back into reality, she realized her face was pink, and she bounded inside her den. Ribbon looked back at the embarrassed she-cat, and decided it was best to leave her alone. After all, they respected her... right? Of course they did! They always respected a fellow Clanmate, and future mate. I mean- "No, I can't let my thoughts get to the best of me," they hissed to themself quietly so only they could hear. Their face was red, and they went back into the den.

Their nest smelled strongly of Miststar, and of drool.. So they went into a different nest to rest, because they didn't like the smell of drool. Ugh, drool. Gross. They curled up on the nest beneath them, soft and warm.

They began to dream. They dreamt of a land, quiet and peaceful, where no cat fought, went hungry, and better yet, the one they loved was there. "NO!" they hissed out loud, refusing to admit they were in love. They woke up, to Miststar who was licking herself outside the warriors den.

Miststar was staring at them. They had just shouted out loud in their sleep! How could they? Miststar giggled, and Ribbon meowed "Stop it!" playfully.

------------------------
Eventually, the patrol returned, it was midday. [ 645 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Crystaleye | She/her| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Silverstrike | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
Form
-- level 2
experience: 47
-- items in inventory used
None
-- active quests:
None
-- opted in to death?
No
-- inventory
Bugs | 1 FP | x3
Shrew | 1 FP | x1
Mice | 2 FP | x0
Squirrel | 3 FP | x0
Rabbit Kit| 4 FP | x0
Plump Rabbit | 5 FP | x0
Eagle | 5 FP | x1

Ragwort Leaves | x1
Dock | x1
Elder leaf | x1
Lavender | x1
Daisy Leaf | x2
Alder Bark | x1
Dried Oak Leaves | x1
Tormentil | x2
Celandine | x1
Willow Bark | x1
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 008 !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:13 pm

───────────────────────────────────

ImageImage
    ┌────────────┐

cats on patrol;;
    eostre|she / her |hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick
    lucah| he / him |hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick
    aestas|she / her |hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick
    dante| he / him |hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick

└────────────┘
    ┌─────────┐

inventory;;
    mice| one fp| x zero
    finchxxx| two fp | x one
    squirrelxxx| two fp | x zero
    duckx|three fp | x two
    rabbit | three fp | xone
    mink | four fp | x one
    fp of choice| two fp | x one
    loon| four fp | x one

x
    goatweed | usage | x six
    oak leaves |usage | x one
    nightshade |usage | x one
    stick |usage | x one
    goldenrod |usage | x one
    sorrel |usage | x one
    honeyxx| usage | x one
    comfrey root |usage | x one
    herb of choice |usage | x one

items in inven. used;;
    -two oak leaves for essie to
    prevent further health loss!

important info;;
    last explore -- click!!
    explore reply -- click!!
    level 4 -- 27/500 <3
    word count #1279 words

opted into death;;
    yes! <3 here!

active quests;;
    quest one --> n/a

custom prey + predators;;
    click!

└─────────┘
    xxxxx
    tldr;; essie grieves over quinn </3 commits arson, while eostre is stressed over evil will-o-wisps
    (toskas) that are poisoning her world c: eostre is also taking a couple villagers w/ her to visit the elves
    as she is looking for help to get rid of the evil will-o-wisps

perpective;; essie
    above the crown of her head… dazzling the shadows with ghosts, the moon had split into two.
    reality was falling apart as the constellations plummeted softly, streaking the skies with pearls and salt,
    and poisoning the world with melodious songs that seemed like a curse wrought upon the world. upon
    her heart.

she should’ve never believed them. she should’ve never believed them when they said that monsters
    were the ones dancing within the shadows, cursing the roses with thorns and the rubies with rot.

because they were all wrong.
    monsters were the ones in the sweetest of things, delicately tangled in the gentlest of essences and
    laced in even love itself. for love… it was the loneliest feeling in the world.

but, quinn.. he was still an angel, a devil bejewelled with daydreams and enchantment. an angel who
    blessed her with a fairytale kiss and who cursed her with a broken heart.

because monsters.. they could be beautiful, gentle and sweet. they could be someone’s world entire.
    they could be the stars in one’s night skies. they could be everything.
    just like he was.

he was her angel and a monster all at once. a monster who had taken her heart and shattered it like
    an intricate carving of rubies and topaz. a monster whom she had loved and would love eternally.

a monster and an angel who was long gone, with his starry eyes forever squeezed shut, and gold curls
    adorned with rubies and topaz like the broken pieces of her own heart.

a lullaby fluttered at her lips, slow and timeless as butterflies sent from the angels tickled her cheeks,
    mocking and as bitter as a winter soltice.

just like they had always been.

-----

perspective;; eostre

the toska were here.
    dancing wherever she would wander, they were here. trapped in wisps of violet and mauve, there they
    were.. frolicing around every draping branch, they were watching.. waiting for a chance to poision
    reality with their shadowy embrace.

───────────────────────────────────

at their touch, flora and fauna fell apart, shadows blossoming and crawling beneath their skin as the toska poisioned them for the inside and out.
    and, everyday, every moment, they were growing stronger. their poison, their curse… all of it was growing stronger. stronger than ever before.
    for one of the villagers -her people- were already dead.

dead.

it was never supposed to be this way. it was never supposed to be him… not quinn.
    with eyes as luminous as the stars, he was sent by heaven itself. as gentle as the falling constellations at twilight, eostre could still remember… remember those moments underneath scarlet trees of maple, those moments of innocent banters under ribbons of gold. it was just her, quinn and... essie.

but those days of innocence and enchantment were long gone, the perfect moments of frolicing under morning golds and of playful banters swept away by shadows.

nothing but them.

-----

perspective;; essie

roses, rubies and topaz… all of it staining the crystalline casket that cradled a fallen angel. all of it marring his gold curls as the angels wept and as the stars streaked the skies with salt and secrets.

quinn was gone.
    it was a nightmare come to life, a reality she refused to believe, but the roses, rubies and scarlet topaz laced along the valleys were all real. too real.

the silence was a lullaby, the rain, a hymn that even the angels wept to its rhythm, and in the midst of it, she was alone, so, so alone while her angel’s crumpled form was delicately sprawled inside a crystalline casket.

for if only stars really granted wishes, because if they did, he would still be alive, eyes bright and as beautiful as ever, touch gentle and reassuring as blue butterflies pranced down her cheeks, down to the earth below… down, down, down til no more tears were left to cry.

“i’m so sorry, quinn.”

she wished that the echo of his name upon her lips would breathe his heart back to life. she wished that the ache of her beating heart would bring him out of the crystalline casket and into her embrace.

she wished that it was her in the casket, and him, under the watchful gaze of the angels.
    she wished that he was still here, with her.
    she wished she could forget the future they had planned together. a future under a broken moon and a thousand stars. a future watching two, dancing swans until the moon bowed to the sun, and the sun to the moon.

but, it was never meant to be. her nights were never meant to be spent stargazing, and her days never to be spent dancing with her angel. because he was gone… and nothing would ever bring him back.

-----

the stars had fallen, the shadows tinting them shades of midnight and indigo as plumes of darkness gathered above, lamenting as the constellations dwindled out of sight, their lights trapped in crystal bottles and hurled into the sea.

and in the midst of fading lights and blooming darkness, she was here.
    here, in the place where dreams had once flourished in fierce scarlets and amber… here, in the place where an entire future was strung upon branches of ravishing tawnies and laced within the amber of draping nectarines.

the entire valley had been his.. truly his.

exhausting every moment into gently tending to eachlittle bud that blossomed upon bare branches, she could still remember all those nights watching him pour his heart into a tree that had been seemingly broken beyond repair.

little did she know.

he had always found the beauty in the worst of things, from the most bitter of nectarines and the most crooked of branches, in his eyes, there was always something good to see in the most broken of things. even her.

but with him gone, everything was different, the valley was now adorned with distant memories, secrets and lost conversations underneath the night skies, no longer melodious with life as it once had.

it was haunting.
    the memories that wandered alongside her as her toes kissed the cobblestone path, a path that sent an ache through her heart with every step. with every breath.

it was all too much.
    from the fierce hues of gold, scarlet and amber embellishing the soft hues of the fluttering leaves to the memories marring the saplings that he had once danced under… it was all so much. too much.

i’m so sorry, quinn.

a spark… then flames.
    kissing the ivory of her claws and blossoming with life, ribbons of crimson piroutted in the breath of the wind, staining the darkness with curls of fire as it devoured a thread of sepia twine til it was nothing more than ashes.

did she really want to do this? truly?

never.
    no.
    maybe.
    yes.
    yes.. yes she did.

and with that, butterflies of heat plummeted to the earth below, setting the night aglow as the angels weeped and as the stars fell.

-----
    perspective;; eostre

the toska were agitated today, glowing in cherise hues as scarlet tinted the golds of the village. they were still wandering. still searching. still as alive as ever as they pranced across the bustling streets.
    but… the streets were quieter today. almost too quiet.

it was almost time.
    curls ruffled in the breath of the wind, time seemed almost endless as an eternity fluttered by. mocking. relentless even as crowds wandered by, before wavering, parting to unveil a delicate cluster of silhouettes whose eyes were dancing shadows.

“are you all ready?”
    a pause fluttered into reality. “there’s a long journey ahead of us… ahead of us all.”
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ [009.] explore

Postby Vivika » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:40 pm

x
x
x
x
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
█████
█████
─────
████
████
────
██
██
──
x
x
██
██
──
████
████
────
█████
█████
─────

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................x
    xxword count: 585 words

xxtldr: just a little snippet ship scene between echofall + silverleaf! they talk about things + echofall convinces silverleaf to take a walk with him! <3
    xxnotes: winter codeword mentioned! <33

☆☆☆

There was a reason she wasn’t a healer.

The soft hiss from the healer’s alcove, along with the sharp winces was… unbearable. Like shards of splintered ice from the winter gales, piercing her heart. A taunt ringing, echoing, in her ears, draining her will faster than sand spilling from a shattered hourglass, spewing gold flecks into the void.

Stars.

Healers… they were truly angels. Angels in-disguise, gifted with a skillset like no other. Sharp minds, gentle tongues, steady paws and an iron will.

They were the pillars still standing even when war ravaged the mountains, reducing them to ash. The silent souls awake in the darkest hours of the night, still tending to the flock, still offering those reassurances, still there even when things crumbled to the cry of chaos. They were the balm to the sting of failure, the seams holding weary, war-torn warriors together, the friends of outcasts and the confidants of kings.

So why did she find it so hard to trust?

Her claws scraped the bottom of a loose rock as she exhaled, curling up at the entrance of the alcove. One more moment. She’d wait a little longer and then━

A form emerged, sliding beneath the low-hanging outcropping of the alcove.

“Is she alright?” She scrambled to her paws, chest tight. “Is she━”

“Woah, easy there.” His eyes met hers akin to the rolling verdant plains, undulating in the breeze. Steady and calm. Gentle. His tail gently wrapped around her shoulders. “Sorrelpaw will be fine. Ever cut yourself on a sharp rock? It’s a little like that… stings at first. But she’ll be okay.”

“Echofall.” Her eyes fluttered shut. “I just… I blame myself. Apprentices…” A strained chuckle wrenched from her jaws. “They can’t sit still for long and━ Stars, I just left her while…”

His eyes never left hers. “While you spoke with Moonfrost.”

“Yes. If I hadn’t left, maybe she’d have stayed and… maybe she wouldn’t have run into that rogue.” Her shoulders slumped. “And maybe we won’t be dealing with all this. We have enough going on as is.”

“That’s a lot of maybes.” His nose drifted to her shoulder, a faint smile curving his muzzle. “I’d say not to blame yourself, but you already know that. How about a walk?”

He knew her too well.

Knew her… in a different way. Not those phantoms of the past, nor those dark sins left uncounted. Nothing about her twin, nor the crystalline palace she grew up in. Nor how she was raised, her friends in a life lost long ago or even what she did all those moons before all this. But he still knew her.

He knew her weaknesses and her strengths. The twisted path her thoughts traveled, the braided nest of emotions running rampant beneath the collected facade… and the fears that left her empty. He knew her heart. And he matched it, stride for stride, word for word, action for action. He complemented them, bolstering her strengths and flying the mantle where she’d fallen short.

And even now, he knew what she needed.

“I… I should stay.” Her gaze flicked to the alcove. “I’d like to be there when she’s ready.”

“Thistlelight has her.” His voice was gentle, cloaked with warmth and brimming with an underlying strength. “If it means anything, I trust him. He’s the best I’ve seen in moons.”

She exhaled. “A short walk… then we’ll return in time for the meeting.”

His grin lit up the night. “I never expected anything more.”
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

┌───────────────┐
THE PATROLLERS !

silverleaf ☆ she/her ☆ cs/th
100% health ☆ 0% hunger ☆ not sick

echofall ☆ he/him ☆ cs/th
98% health ☆ 0% hunger ☆ not sick

catname here ☆ pronouns ☆ cs/th

└───────────────┘
┌───────────────┐
PREY INVENTORY !

☆ vole (1FP).........x3 x2
☆ scraps (1FP)......... x0
☆ lizard (2FP)........./x1
☆ blue crab (2FP)..... x1
☆ grey shrike (2FP)... x0
☆ flying fish (3FP).... x0
☆ herring (3FP)......./x0
☆ bluefin tuna (3FP).. x2
☆ squirrel (4FP)....... x1
☆ duck (4FP)........../x1
☆ jackrabbit (4FP).x2 x1
☆ white stork (5FP)../x0
☆ pelican (5FP)......./x0
└───────────────┘
┌──────────────┐
EXPLORE STATS + INFO !

current level: level 3 (32/400XP)
active quests: one ☆ two ☆ three
death rolls: not opted in! <33

custom prey + predator list: here!
territory info + landmarks: tbd!
└──────────────┘
┌──────────────┐
INVENTORY ITEMS USED !

using 1x wild garlic for sorrelpaw!
she’s staying back at camp to rest
and regain +10% health! previous
patrol was also fed +4FP jackrabbit
and +1FP vole to reset hunger to 0%!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└──────────────┘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

font onefont two
┌────────────────────┐
HERB INVENTORY !
x
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
☆ herb type............. x0

☆ broom................. x1
☆ burdock root......... x1
☆ cobwebs.............. x2
☆ daisy leaf............. x1
☆ deadly nightshade../x1

☆ fennel................. x2
☆ juniper berries....../x2
☆ lavender............../x1
☆ lovage................/x2
☆ mallow leaves....... x1

☆ wild garlic......../x1 x0

└────────────────────┘
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:32 pm

Custom predators and prey
I'm picking my own!

new prey:
prey | 1 FP Scraps, bugs
prey | 2 FP Spinifex hopping mouse, Dunnart, plains mouse
prey | 3 FP Bearded dragon, desert skink
prey | 4 FP Bush stone curlew, pink cockatoo
prey | 5 FP Eagle, Wallaby
new predators:
Dingoes, Goannas, Emus, snakes
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? I don't have anything yet lol
Last edited by Whovian5EVA on Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Craterclan Explore 01

Postby Whovian5EVA » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:41 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Craterclan
This is my first explore post

♦ ♦♦♦ ♦
Origins of the Clan

She scanned for any nearby sounds or scents, the spinifex resting in the gentle breeze, the smell of the nearby gum trees. She could feel the days heat seeping into her paws from the red earth below, despite it being moon high. Then she caught the scent she was looking for some sort of rodent, a Dunnart maybe? Crawling forwards, making sure she was up wind she lunges for her prey. Her teeth meet something… not fur…scales! Rats! She's scented a snake's already dead prey. The snake whips around narrowly missing her shoulder. She lets go in an instant and bolts to anywhere but here. Her white paws kicking up dust as she gets as far from the snake as she can. She is nothing but a flash of fawn tabby fur. She arrives at the burrow in the base of the tree that she's been calling home the past few moons. Many loners live in these parts, and many are nameless, no need to have a name if you don't have anyone to call you by it. A wave of loneliness washes over her, something inside her longs for some sort of companionship. She drifts off to sleep as the sun rises, the loneliness not leaving her.

She awakes in a place with more green and more brilliant than she had ever seen. She gets up and begins to figure out where she is.

A voice rings in her head "No longer shall you live alone young one. You don't know me, but I'm an ancestor of yours. I call to you now, to assure you that you shall join forces with many and live in clans once again."

She shakes her head and whirls around looking for the owner of the voice. There's no one. Her head begins to spin who was that? How are the in her head? She begins to fall…

She wakes up in the burrow she fell asleep in. She blinks the sleep away as her eyes adjust to the setting sun. Wh-who was that? What does it mean? No longer shall you live alone young one. Warmth swells in her chest. Whoever it was, she hoped they were right.

A few days pass and she sees less of the other loners than usual, and because of the hopeful outlook in her dream she's even been wandering into the edges of their territory, hoping to make contact with anyone. Just as her thoughts begin to wander, she hears a yowl from afar. A cat in trouble. She bolts toward the sound searching for this mystery cat. As she bolts past a final patch of spinifex she sees them. A rust coloured cat bolting from a burrow chased by a particularly mad snake. They must've been looking for somewhere to sleep, the sun was coming up after all.

"Oi over here! Follow me! Need somewhere to stay?"

"How do I know I can trust you?" He queried whilst still trying to lose the snake.

"You don't really have a choice right now, just trust me!"

They begin to make a bee line for her burrow, very quickly losing the snake once they began to run in a straight line. They arrived at the burrow just as the sun had finished rising.

"What are you waiting for? Head in before it gets too hot."

"Oi, that's the exact thinking that got you in this mess" she winked playfully.

They both wriggled through the burrows opening until they could stand in the main cavity.

"You're welcome to stay as long as you need"she invited.

A few more days passed and the rusty cat returned each day sleeping on the opposite side of the den as the fawn tabby. "Hey if you're planning on sticking around long term, what should I call you? Did your parents name you anything?"

"They used to call me Snowkit, so perhaps snow, I go by he, him? What should I call you??"

"Wait? Snow? But you're brown? Look at your fur!"

"Ohh hahah it hasn't rained yet has it?" He bends down and licks his paw until its spotless showing a bright white under the rusty colour.

"You're a white cat??"

"Haha yeah head to tail. So what about your name?

"Oh, uh yeah about that. My parents never gave me a name, they figured if it's only loners out here no point having a name. They just called me kit."

"How about I call you Dawn? You did save me then after all"

"Hmm dawn, I like it. I go by she, her by the way"

They settled off to sleep once again.

Dawn awoke in the same green place again, this time sweet scents filled her nose.

The same voice called, "You have chosen your names well, however there's something missing, traditionally clan cats have two halves to their names, the first clan given half and secondly the stars given half. You shall be known as Dawnfeather and your white friend shall be known as Snowspark."

Dawnfeather's head began to spin yet again"W-wait! Who are you??"

"I am not one cat, but all of your ancestors speaking all at once, I must go now. Until next time Dawnfeather."

Dawnfeather awoke as the sun was setting, turning her fawn coat red, blending in with the red dirt all around. She stretched her paws out and saw that Snowspark was fast asleep in the burrow next to her. She hopped over his tail and wriggled out of the burrow to watch the sun set. Questions swirled in the back of her mind, What do all these dreams mean? Why am I having them? Does Snowspark have them too? 

A speck of cold touches her pelt, she looks around at the ground… It's raining! She wriggles back into the burrow. "Snowspark! Look! It's raining! Finally!"

"Wh-who? Rain? Huh?" in an instant Snowspark sat up and looked around for just a moment bolting out of the burrow to see the rain that was starting to fall.

Dawnfeather races out to follow him. The rain had already begun to fall faster and it was beginning to wash Snowspark's coat. The two cats began to play in the rain like kits, as much as the rain was unpleasant feeling, rain was such a joy out here the two couldn't help themselves. Snowspark runs up a tree and pauses, and it stops Dawnfeather in her tracks. In the white branches of the beautiful gum tree, stood an even more beautiful white cat. His pelt almost shining now that all the dirt had washed out of it. He settled down in the tree for a rest and Dawnfeather ran up to join him. They sat in the tree just enjoying eachother's company for the rest of the night.

×××

Three's a Crowd

The sun set just as any other day, as the two cats were waking up and stretching their legs getting ready for the days hunt. A moaning yowl could be faintly heard on the wind. Dawnfeather makes eye contact with Snowspark, alarm is spread across his face too. "A cat in pain! Quick we should help! They sound exhausted!"

The two cats wriggled through the burrow entrance yet again and bolt for the source of the wailing. Beneath a particularly tall gum sat a torbie cat seemingly unable to move. As the two cats neared the third, Snowspark called, "We are friends, here to help! Are you hurt? Where??"

The new cat continued to wail seemingly unable to speak.

In her most soothing voice Dawnfeather tried to calm the hurting cat, "Hey, we're here to help you, just take some deep breaths and show me where you're hurting, I'll see how I can help you…"

The torbie's breathing was still laboured But they'd stopped wailing. They locked eyes with Dawnfeather and slowly blinked, thanking her for her help. They rolled onto their side and flicked their tail towards their left shoulder. Are your other three okay? They winced as they stretch their other three legs and whisper "yes…" 

"I think I know what to do, snowspark please stay here with them, I think I can do something with the spinifex" Dawnfeather instructed, as she raced off to gather what she needed.

Snowspark turned to the new cat and tilted his head as though he was asking, how did you get in this mess?

"I'm just too Clumsy to be up in trees that tall, I know it's silly but I slipped and fell right on my shoulder" They took a deep breath trying to ignore the pain that filled their body, they wince anyway  "It hurts, so bad"

"Dawnfeather will be back to help soon I promise, she has knack for this sort of thing."

Dawnfeather returned at moonhigh with a bunch of grass all tied together and a bunch of leaves."Alright here we go, does it hurt if Snowspark holds your leg close to your body?" 

"Not if he's gentle"

"I'm glad, I'm going to tie your leg up to your body so it doesn't move at least until we're back I camp" 

Using the leaves as padding under their arm and the spinifex rope as support, Dawnfeather successfully secures their leg in place.

"Can you stand now?" Snowspark hurries.

"Take your time, friend" Dawnfeather flashes a look at Snowspark, he has a habit of being a bit hard on newcomers.

"I- I can but not for long, my front leg isn't used to this weight" 

"Good thing we're not far from here, come along, you can lean on me if you need." Dawnfeather assures

The three cats made it back to the den in no time, and the torbie seemed to be breathing less hard, so maybe they're feeling better. They all wriggle into the den and as soon as they lie down the torbie is fast asleep.

"Dawnfeather, can i ask you a question? What was it like before we met?"

"It was okay at first. My first few winters were difficult but not anything more than I could handle. But winter was particularly hard for me this year, mostly emotionally... I was beginning to feel just so alone, I'm glad you're here now Snowspark…" Dawnfeather paused for a second to think over her words. "Snowspark, I think I really like you… but I'm not sure in what way…" She frowns, like she's trying to decipher her own words.

"Dawnfeather, I'm touched, I really am, but I… uh… I don't uh..climb up that tree if you know what I mean." He looks away somewhat embarrassed by having to reject his closest and only friend.

"Oh… uh... sorry for assuming… I guess I'm still trying to figure out if I climb trees to be honest… I just know I really care about you."

The two cats dozed off to sleep a slight awkwardness still in the air but nothing that wouldn't blow over soon.

Dawnfeather was the first to wake, and it was particularly early for her, the sun was still quite high she crept out to the burrow to think for a while, she sat at the base of the gum her tail curled around her, there's three of us now, not only do we need our own names, but I think our group needs one, but what? pawsteps behind her shook her from her thoughts. "Hey thanks for saving me back there, I would have been dingo-food without you, by the way, you can call me wind." 

"..gaze" a voice echoed in Dawnfeather's head.

"Huh?" Dawnfeather blinked

"My name is wind" repeated the torbie.

...secondly the stars given half It clicked in her head "mind if I call you Windgaze…? It just… feels right."

[uri=]Snowflake that drifts joins the Clan(for the sake of plot continuity)[/url]

A few moons passed and the trio became a tight knit group, and aside from Wingaze's Clumsy moments their leg healed normally.

Alone again

The dirt crunched under his paws, he was searching for something but he wasn't sure that it was yet. Food would be nice but, this felt deeper, more important…

He did his best to sneak  around the spinifex and opened his mouth to scent the air, rats! Emu nests and he had no idea where! Although Emus weren't trying to eat cats, their powerful claws and beaks along with their territorial behaviour could kill a cat in an instant. They weren't a force to mess around with. He tried to locate the nests by scent but they were all around, there's no way to go, he decides to pick a direction and tread carefully. Inching forwards sniffing out the area with each step he makes he breathes a sigh of relief when he's finally passed all the nests. 

THUD

He plows right into a mother Emu he yelps as he realises what he's done and bolts in any direction he can! The Emu almost instantly jumps up and begins to spit in his direction chasing him far out of the nested area  and even beginning to gain on him. With the Emu snapping at his heels, he spots a burrow and he decides to go for it, it's now or never. He changes direction and legs it for that burrow.

"...wind… he'll be named wind…" that same voice echoes in Dawnfeather's head. She frowns, still asleep.

She's ripped from her sleep by a paw in her side and then her shoulder then a horrible hissing. 

"Wh-What's going on?"

"This cat brought an Emu with him!" Snowspark spat.

"I- I didn't mean to, I- I didn't know that there was other cats in here! Please let me stay! That Emu will kill me!"

"Snowspark cut him some slack! He's running for his life for rats sake!"

The new cat looks at Dawnfeather pleading with his eyes.

"You can stay, just don't go stepping on me again" she winks."Come on, come into the back of the burrow, safely away from the Emu, it'll tire itself out"

The cats settle down for the night and soon drift off.

The following morning Aspen introduced himself as that and Dawnfeather gave him the name Aspenwind. Although he's shy he was definitely warming up to Windgaze. She tried not to make her suspicions obvious but she may have failed.

"Alright we should head out soon, but first I think we should start with a name… The stars have spoken to me and we shall be known as Craterclan, the first clan in the crater."

Each cat nods as they digest the new name for the group, which eventually becomes meows of agreement. 

...first clan. the thought echoes in her mind, there's going to be others and she wasn't sure if this, cobbled together group could make it.

"Now that that's settled, do you think we should head out? We're out of freshkill and herbs…"

Even more meows and purrs of agreement washed across the room.

"Alright, it's settled, we head out tonight"

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2504 words
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

♦ ♦♦♦ ♦

╔════════════════════╗
CATS ON PATROL
Dawnfeather | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Snowspark | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Windgaze | They/Them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Snow | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Aspenwind | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗
PREDATOR/PREY
X
╚════════════════╝
╔════════════════╗
LEVEL 0
exp #/#
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗
DEATH OPT IN LINK

N/A
╚════════════════╝
╔════════════════╗
ACTIVE QUESTS
December: #1,#2,#3
I'm beginning to think this wasn't what I meant by Quest?
╚════════════════╝

╔════════════════╗
INVENTORY
prey | 0 FP | x0
herb | x0
╚════════════════╝
╔════════════════╗
ITEMS USED IN THIS EXPLORE
None!

╚════════════════╝
Last edited by Whovian5EVA on Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ✧✧ explore !! ))

Postby faelyn » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:20 am

xx
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘
    tossled by the breath of the wind, ruffles of fierce scarlets adorned the golds of an lonely desert, fluttering as the halos of angels fell from the skies, shattering as they plummeted. before duststar’s eyes, the angelic shimmer of the halos was beginning to become undone, crumpling into bronze ashes or… stardust. a cluster of heaven-sent stardust that sang a symphony of what was the start of a storm. a sandstorm.

the billowing winds of the brewing storm had begun their dance across the lonely desert, their soft bellow hushing the scattered creatures that froliced across the fallen stardust, as well as warning them of what was to come.

a storm.

many souls heeded the winds’ warning… some didn’t. some twirled in the gold paradise, searching for a chance to unveil some treasure of their own. treasure of meals that wouldn’t last. treasure of homes that would soon fall apart.

it was fascinating, really.
    from the tango of the desert as it piroutted into motion, to the chaos as a storm brewed among the golds of fallen stardust and secrets, everything seemed almost.. puzzling. and nothing puzzled them more than the pure concidence as the wind breathed a bundle of dainty, withered fronds and bark into the shadowy embrace of their den.

but perhaps.. just perhaps, the stars were with him after all.
    (+1 willow bark, +1 ragwort leaves, +2exp)

all the while happening while he was here in a place so safe… so secure.
    it was a pleasure that not all could have, even as a little gold-flecked beetle found itself sauntering straight towards a lion’s den. duststar’s den.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1exp)

but somewhere, prancing among the stardust that had just begun to cling to the fierce wings, there was a foreigner. a stranger. a mere silhouette that didn’t take up the winds’ warning.

strange.
    but the storm went on. in all of its glory as it gnashed its copper fangs, devouring whatever its wavering fingers could wrap around.
    even the foreigner.

“is anyone there?!” lyrical voice desperate in the howl of the billowing winds, the foreigner’s voice embellished the delicate silence as she wandered -no- ran.

she was desperate. desperate like all the little creatures skittering among the fallen stardust, searching for a place to hide.
    not all were lucky.

and if fate decided otherwise, the foreigner would’ve been whisked away, gold and tawny curls never to be seen again. but… fate was on her side. for today at least.

“come inside… you shouldn’t be outside, not in a storm.”

at the boom of their voice, the foreigner’s stardust eyes brightened, it didn’t take long for her to catch on.
    “oh- i can’t thank you enough!” words tangled into a delicate song, gratitude graced her features, setting her gentle smile aglow as her eyes fluttered to theirs. “i’m so sorry if i bothered you at all, i just… got lost. i’ve come from such a long way and was just passing through to see my friend!” a little gasp adorned her lips as her eyes widened… horrified.

“oh- stars! i lost all my herbs that i was supposed to bring!” a hush fell over them both as her footsteps cradelled her from one corner of the den to another, a nervous energy lacing each of the steps she took before she glanced up at him, eyes hopeful. “can you help me? i don’t have much but i do have some special trinkets in exchange for a herb or some prey!”
    furzetuft, an explore npc, is here! <3 she needs 1fp or 1 herb! will duststar help her or turn her down?
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +0% hunger for duststar (two free posts remaining) // +1fp // +1 willow bark, +1 ragwort leaves
// level 0 (0/100) -> level 0 (58/300) // xxx

words written exp;; + 45 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; +3 exp
additional exp;; n/a
death opt;; no
total exp;; +58 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist