Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Plushbunny » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:36 pm

BlizzardClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
Froststar was still a bit startled, but he calmed himself. Surely she meant no harm, and he believed that kindness to others was important, even out here on his own. Plus, he was confident he'd be able to find more herbs if needed. "Of course," he said, and passed the burnet he had gathered to Furzetuft. "I hope this can help you and your clan."

[ 65 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Froststar | he/him| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

-- level 0
experience: 41
-- items in inventory used
x1 burnet given to Furzetuft
-- active quests:
quest #1
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
mouse | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

juniper berries | x1
mallow leaves | x1
fennel | x1
Plushbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[042.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:04 am

BLIZZARDCLAN !!
    x( plushbunny archive last post )

Her gold eyes shone, alight with the flicker of a thousand flames. Alight with relief. A mark of a grateful soul… one dedicated to her clan. Something he could respect. She dipped her head toward him, soft curls bouncing in the light breeze.

“I can’t thank you enough.” Furzetuft flashed a warm smile, accepting the pale herb. “I’d hate to keep you any longer, but here… I’d like to give you this. A token of my gratitude.”

Another song pealed ━ the ringing of silver bells lost in another world frozen in ice. A relic of the past. An apple. A golden apple, one emanating with an arcane, intricate song. (+1 common edit from furzetuft!)

Froststar’s head lifted. “Thank y━”
    But the golden angel with soft curls had left, not a pawstep or faintest scent in the breeze.

With a shake of his head, he eased the relic in his jaws. Perhaps… he should bring it back. See if he could decipher it or locate another who could. And maybe━

Bzzzt.

His ears flicked, tail swatting at the insect buzzing past. He paused mid-swat at the distinctive gold and black banding emblazoned along the insect. A bee.

An… important little creature.

He lowered his tail, tracing the bee’s twisty trek along the clearing. The creature dodged past towering pines and through prickly shrubs, darting through tiny blossoms, before zipping up a tree.

Below the tree lay remnants of a broken hive. One shattered under the force of fierce gales, its tawny golds fading into a pale, ghostly hue. What was once a hive, swarming with activity, was a soundless void, swept through with dust and fallen leaves. Yet… some things could be scavenged.

And it seemed that a fellow critter had already started. (+2FP shrew, +1 catmint, +1 deadly nightshade, +1 honey, +1 lamb's ear)
    xx
    totals (opted out for death)

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xxxx↳ froststar (0% hunger)

xxother stats
    xxxx↳ n/a

xxxp stats
    xxxx↳ +10XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent, +15XP for npc quest
    xxxxxx+2XP for prey, +4XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+2FP shrew
    xx+1 catmint, +1 deadly nightshade, +1 honey, +1 lamb's ear

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ +1 common edit (from furzetuft!)

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +41XP → level 0 (82/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxImage
    notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:07 am

Breezewhisper flattened her ears, the wind skimming the tops of them gently. She didn't have time to deal with more cats, not when Leaf was injured and Littlekit sounded as if she could barely walk another step.

...But if she didn't deal with them, it could become a bigger problem later. If they wandered into their territory, what would stop them from feeling comfortable doing it again another day? Memories of Leaf falling to the snow were still fresh in her mind... she couldn't afford more recurring threats like that fox.

Perhaps she was being a little hostile. But this day was not agreeing with her, and she couldn't fault herself too much for her frayed nerves. Maybe she and these strangers could coexist peacefully, maybe even as allies, but... right now, she couldn't see that happening.

"Littlekit." She murmured, loud enough for the kit to hear, but quiet enough that her voice wouldn't be carried away on the breeze. "I'm going to go see what those cats are doing, okay? You stay here with Leaf and rest."

Littlekit hesitated for a moment, like she wanted to protest, but the scraping of her paws against the snow and the way she heavily leaned against her mother's side spoke much more clearly. Warily, she nuzzled Breezewhisper's flank, and she heard her pad off into their den where Leaf was still asleep.

Drawing in a deep breath, Breezewhisper scented the air - did those cats seem even closer? - and padded off in the direction of slightly too loud pawsteps crunching through the snow.

She could only hope they weren't hostile. There wasn't much more she could put up with today.

[ 277 words ]

--inventory
egg | 1 FP | x2
berries | 1 FP | x1 (+1 FP)
lemming | 2 FP | x2
stoat | 2 FP | x1
arctic tern | 2 FP | x2
herring | 3 FP | x1

honey | soothes sore throats & infections | x1
tansy | treats coughs & heals wounds | x1
thyme | calms cats & eases muscle pain | x1
lungwort | cures coughs | x1
deathberries | extremely toxic red berries | x1 (+1 herb)
chervil | treats infections; helps bellyache & birth | x1

--cats on patrol
Breezewhisper | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N

--items in inventory used
none!
-- active quests: none

--level 2
experience: 205 (including quest exp & more quest exp...
I totally did this part wrong last time, apologies!)

-- opted in to death?
no
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ronan's vow : explore 003

Postby jazz. » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:35 am

xxx
| ʟᴀsᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛ |
| ʟᴀsᴛ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ |

xxx
xxx
xxx
"Ah, Ronan," it was the steady voice of Tempus that greeted the two Vow cats first, steady as the constant ever flow of time itself.
"And why must you insist on sticking with the Names of Old?" a silky sharp voice retorted, "Which Ronan is it?"
"Don't try to cover up the fact that you've forgotten his name, Aether," Terra scolded the second cat with their own rumbling tones, "or did you think a new Rex was crowned already?"
"Aether thought nothing of the sort," the last of the four cats wasn't going to stand in the shadows, though their pelt that almost seemed to give of its own light proved that hard to do, "Unwavering Pillar, the Rex, Ronan...it's all the same here. Come and raise your heads now."
Pillar and Goldenrod rose from their crouched positions. It was just moments ago that they had taken their place in the lantern room of the lighthouse so the four Ancient Powers could show themselves in the Sky of Lanterns. "Thank you, Lux," Pillar happily greeted the cat who first allowed them to be at ease, "It is wonderful to see you all again."
Lux chuckled, thoroughly enjoying his little joke. It made sense that Lux was the Ancient Power who was easiest to get along with; they were the Power of Radiance after all. Their coat resembled an illuminated cloud on a peaceful sunny day.
"The moon goes by fast, no?" Tempus looked down their roman nose. The Power of Time felt that they were the unofficial ringleader of the four and the others didn't feel the need to challenge them for the position.
"I'm sure it's faster for us," Terra, the Power of Matter with silky drapes of fur that never seemed to tangle, reasoned.
"Yeah, yeah," Aether of the Void sneered, their sleek fur as sharp as their tongue. They reviled in fanning budding embers for potential spats and could pinpoint insecurities with ease.
Pillar ignored their bickering and gazed around the realm of the Sky of Lanterns. He and Goldenrod were both faint outlines of themselves as their minds were only visitors; when ones entire mind and soul resided in the Sky of Lanterns, they are dead on the earth. Though their surroundings were very reminiscent of the Vow's seaside cliffs, there was a very distinct difference of feel watching the deep green trees and bushes sway in a gentle breeze and powerful ocean waves colliding with the rocks with none of its usual malice. Pillar's head had already started to hurt. He was getting better at handling this overstimulating of his senses but being bathed in such holy light after being cast in dark nothingness proved to be difficult. Grimacing, he still managed to slowly stroll in the soft grass underfoot determined to enjoy every second of sight he could. Goldenrod stayed a step behind, remaining close enough for their fur to touch out of habit but letting the Rex take the lead. She couldn't help sneak a glance back at the Ancient Powers that were (of course) eyeing the pair. "Don't they have anything better to do?" She muttered under her breath.
"Just think," Pillar understood her uneasiness, it had not been that long since she had took the place of Proregina in the grand scheme of things, "this is probably the highlight of their moon."
"Poor sods," Goldenrod frowned, "You should at least mention some human activity spotted far south by Dice's patrol. Hopefully one of them can remain on topic for long enough to give us insight."
•••

"It has been another peaceful moon."
"We shall only hope it continues like so," Tempus stated.
"You sound like you suspect that peace won't be the case for very long," Goldenrod had her eyebrows furrowed and jaw set, even ignoring Pillar's tail placed on her shoulders to placate her.
"Easy there, Goldie," Pillar muttered out of the corner of his mouth, "We just got here."
"And we'll never get a straight answer if we continue with small talk!" She stomped her paw angrily. Usually Goldenrod was calm and collected but she was easily aggravated in the Sky of Lanterns.
Aether chuckled, tail cutting dangerously through the air beside them. "You'll waste his precious 'seeing' time if you argue like this, sweetheart."
"That's-"
"Is the fact you're standing here instead of Aster still isn't enough?"
"That's enough!" Pillar stepped in front of Goldenrod (whose head and ears drooped) and stood nose to nose with the antagonizing Aether, meeting the challenging gaze coldly. "Goldenrod is my Proregina. Or did you forget that all four of you already approved of her?"
"Don't..." Goldenrod said meekly. She hadn't meant for Pillar to be dragged into her argument.
"Yes, don't," Terra forcefully shoved Aether back, finally separating the two opponents with their curtain of a tail. "This is not productive. Whether or not another would be better suited for the liaison of the Sky of Lanterns has already been decided on our previous agreement. Vibrant Goldenrod is the Proregina."
"Dust to dust," Aether conceded and took up an innocent, defensive position, "I think a reminder of mortality is up to my discretion. Don't show too much favor for Lux's sponsee." Lux remained silent like usual in these all too familiar spats.
"Ronan, stand down," Tempus still was focused on the bristling Pillar who was still glaring daggers at Aether, "it seems that the usefulness of this full moon has come to a halt. Let your path be as bright as the stars."
Pillar nodded stiffly to return the farewell, "And yours." With one final blink, his world was cast into nothingness once more as his milky blind eyes opened. They had safely awoken in the lantern room. Pillar turned his head towards the soft whimpering sounds of Goldenrod.
The distraught molly flinched as his muzzle came close to her side. "I come along just to mess everything up, don't I?"
"Of course you don't," Pillar consoled her, "It's no secret Aether is just a pessimistic jerk while Tempus just sits back and allows whatever to happen."
"Aster was much better dealing with social situations than I," Goldenrod clambered to her paws, "I really don't harbor any resentment for others who wish he was in my place."
"The important thing isn't what others might wish, it's if you are comfortable with your title yourself," Pillar said, "If you truly do not think you can complete the tasks required of Proregina, I'll figure out a replacement as soon as I can."
Goldenrod shook her head vigorously, "No, no, no! I enjoy it. I just can't help but feel like Ast...someone else could do it better."
"I cannot go against someone Lux has sponsored based on that, I'm afraid," Pillar nudged her good-naturedly, "Come on, Goldie. We can have a much more restful sleep back at camp."
•••

"You're back earlier than expected," Silent Daybreak greeted her mate as Pillar slunk back into their den. She rose from their nest that she was still resting in and licked his cheek. He leaned into her touch. "What's wrong? You're usually not so gloomy coming back from the Sky of Lanterns."
"We got into an argument with the 'Powers." Pillar sighed.
"Goldie did?" Daybreak was very perceptive and knew Goldenrod would snap sooner or later.
"Both of us," Pillar admitted, "I understood her position. Aether eggs her on too much."
"I wish she wouldn't blame herself for what happened with Aster," Daybreak frowned, "It really was just a horrible accident that no one predicted. No one thought a mountain lion would wander close to our borders in search of food during the drought."
"Tell Goldie that," Pillar let his head rest on top of her curled back.
"I have," Daybreak insisted, "Many has but only she can help ease her guilty mind."
xxx
[ 1305 words ]

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━ ᴄᴀᴛs ᴏɴ ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏʟ ━¤°¤━━━¤
°¤━ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ 𝟸 ━¤°
    experience: 78/300

xxx
xxx
°¤━ ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ ━¤°
    frog | 1 FP | x3
    seagull | 2 FP | x0
    puffin | 2 FP | x0
    otter | 3 FP | x0
    eagle | 3 FP | x1
    seal | 4 FP | x0

1 | cobweb | bleeding
    1 | lamb's ear | strength
    2 | mallow leaves | bellyache
    1 | poppy seeds | distress
    1 | watermint | bellyache
°¤━━━¤°¤━ ɪᴛᴇᴍs ɪɴ ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ ᴜsᴇᴅ ━¤°
    3/3 fasting explore posts

xxx°¤━ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛs ━¤°
    • n/a
°¤━ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴋ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ! ━¤°
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 007 !! ))

Postby faelyn » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:34 pm

───────────────────────────────────

ImageImage
    ┌────────────┐
    cats on patrol;;
    essie|she / her |hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick
    quinn| he / him |hp 100%| hup 0%|n. sick

└────────────┘
    ┌─────────┐

inventory;;
    mice| one fp| x zero
    finchxxx| two fp | x one
    squirrelxxx| two fp | x zero
    duckx|three fp | x two
    rabbit | three fp | xone
    mink | four fp | x one
    fp of choice| two fp | x one

x
    goatweed | usage | x six
    oak leaves |usage | x three
    nightshade |usage | x one
    stick |usage | x one
    goldenrod |usage | x four
    sorrel |usage | x one
    honeyxx| usage | x one
    comfrey root |usage | x one
    herb of choice |usage | x one

items in inven. used;;
    one mink for essie (-20 hup)
    + quinn (-20 hup)!

important info;;
    last explore -- click!!
    explore reply -- click!!
    level 3 -- 335/400 <3
    word count #329 words

opted into death;;
    yes! <3 here!

active quests;;
    quest one --> n/a

custom prey + predators;;
    click!

└─────────┘
    xxxxx
    tldr;; the two of them calm down in this post!! ^^ they come to a waterfall andbirdwatch or
    rather swan-watch
    as they relax + cuddle <3

even now… dancing upon the graves of wilted roses, there was life. abundant life.. even when
    the raven was lamenting over a childhood friend, even when a widowed swan weeping over lost lover
    or when the mountains bowed at the feet of a beautiful, cruel wind.
    a cruel wind that cradelled their lyrical laughter and soft bickering. little arguments over nothing
    more than a stick. a mere twig.

but through it all, there was still life... there always has been.

with an orchestra of cadences that lasted till the cascades that fell from the cliff above. reality
    seemed almost ethereal.. perfect. like a fantasy breathed to life.

and it was unlike anything she had ever seen.
    with the deep ceruleans frolicing down a cliff fabricated with the softest of pastels, it was perfect.
    from the gentle crash of fluttering butterflies adorned with azure silks, to the calm nuance of the
    waves swirling beneath the fierce cascades that plummeted from above... everything was silent,
    brought to a little hush that seemed so gentle. too gentle.

but in the gentleness, a duet of swans danced. two lovers piroutting to a song written of a
    delicate trance. a trance fathomed beneath the most dainty of stars, and the brightest of moons.

and it was lovely.
    just like him.
    just like her angel.

glinting in the soft, evening golds as they fell, he leaned in close, starry eyes twinkling as he gently
    took her into his embrace. an embrace that felt as if the stars had come down to kiss the earth and
    bestow all the blessings that the angels had withheld for so long.

and for a moment… for just a moment in this imperfect reality that seemed so perfect, it seemed
    like everything was meant to be.

because here… watching the swans dance to the nuance of their entire fairytale story, there was only
    silence. a silence so beautiful that not even words could measure up.
    and perhaps.. just perhaps.. it was perfect that way.

───────────────────────────────────
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peaceclan || Explore #9

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:43 pm

ᑭEᗩᑕEᑕᒪᗩᑎ
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

As the snake slithered closer, the cold winter air became colder.
"Okay. This is okay. Our leader told us that if we encounter a snake, we should move away slowly, and it wont hurt us." Oakspeck thought, and look up and the crow. It looked almost.. scared? Why would the crow care about Oakspeck, even? Oakspeck slowly backed away, all the way to the Cave Of Secrets. As he backed away, Oakspeck popped one of the scraps in his mouth.

The crow silently flew over to Oakspeck, and sat a bit higher on the slick mountain. Was it telling him to climb up?
Oakspeck thought so. The crow flapped his wings, and looked at Oakspeck in the eye. Oakspeck, where can snakes not climb? Right. Slick surfaces. the little voice in Oakspeck's mind said.

"I don't know.." Oakspeck started. The crow cawed in alarm. The snake was coming! It was now, or never. "ALRIGHT!" Oakspeck jumped onto the slick mountain, and began to pull himself up, up, up. "Please, Twinklepaws, send help my way! I have no idea what this snake can do!"

[161 words]

------------------------------------------

-ꉔꋬ꓄ꇙ ꄲꋊ ꉣꋬ꓄ꋪꄲ꒒-

ꄲꋬꀘꇙꉣꏂꉔꀘ
ꁝꏂ/ꁝ꒐ꂵ
ꁝ꒤ꋊꍌꏂꋪ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 10%
ꁝꏂꋬ꒒꓄ꁝ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 95%

꒒ꏂ꒦ꏂ꒒: 2 [82/300]

꒐ꋊ꒦ꏂꋊ꓄ꄲꋪꌦ:

Vole | 2 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Crow | 4 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Crow | 4 FP
Squirrel | 3 FP

x1 Mallow leaves
x1 Catchweed
x1 Lungwort
x1 Goatweed
x1 Burdock Root
x1 Horsetail
x1 Dock
x1 Bindweed
x1 Fennel
x1 Stinging Nettle
x1 Sweet Sedge
x1 Tormentil
x1 Watermint
x1 Broadleaf Plantain

ꉣ꒐ꉔꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ ꂵꌦ ꄲꅐꋊ ꊰꄲꋪꂵ: here <3

ꉔ꒤ꋪꋪꏂꋊ꓄ ꆰ꒤ꏂꇙ꓄ꇙ: wrote:
No quests!

꒐꓄ꏂꂵꇙ ꒐ꋊ ꒐ꋊ꒦ꏂꋊ꓄ꄲꋪꌦ ꒤ꇙꏂ꒯: wrote:x1 scraps (1FP) (striked!)

꒯ꏂꋬ꓄ꁝ ꄲꉣ꓄-꒐ꋊ: wrote:None!

↤↤↤↤↤ 𝔫όŦ𝑒𝕤: ↦↦↦↦↦ wrote:For anyone who reads this and doesn't understand what "twinklepaws" are, Twinklepaws are like Starclan, they're PeaceClan's ancestors/holy sprirts ^w^
Last edited by coffee.berry on Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuma.exe » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:24 am

rainclan
[url=link]Last Explore Post[/url] | [url=link]Last Response Received[/url]

stormstar walked out of rainclan and started running towards a big tree. he hopped onto it and waited for a prey animal to appear and maybe he would even find some herbs for swagtail. stormstar waited and waited but no animal seemed to appear and he started licking the fresh leaves above him to get water. he was very tired today for some reason. it had taken him ages to come down to that tree.

[ 75 words ]

-- cats on patrol
stormstar | he/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
I'm picking my own!
new prey:
monkey | 4 FP
pudu deer | 3 FP
bugs | 1 FP
frog | 3 FP
capybara | 5 FP
armadillo | 2 FP
lemur | 5 FP
pygmy marmoset | 2 FP
siamang | 1 FP
new predators:
crocodiles, asian wild dogs, jaguar, anaconda
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? no
-- level 0
experience: 0
n/a
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
Last edited by Yuma.exe on Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hi im yuma.
i like rats dogs and the color red.
###"be brave."
i have a really cool bike thats red.
i also have a lot of anime novels. i collect rats
so please send me rats because i love them
and i need to collect them all.
##################Image©
LINK

LINK

stars rainclan

LINK

LINK

░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌

ImageA WILD name APPEARS!
⫷╸ABOUT ME╺╺╺╺

you know i really like rats
i have a toyhouse too because its cool
i dont really like school
drawing is nice so i might do stuff
on the oekaki more often. i think
thats more of a goal than something
else but okay.

Yuma.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[043.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:36 pm

FROSTCLAN !!
    x( nindroidzane archive last post )

If she fell tonight, would anyone catch her?

Because right now, she was falling. Falling through time and space, falling through wind and snow, unravelling like a gull’s harsh cacophonous cry in the frozen gales. The gentle whispers of the winds stilled, leaving a stale, lifeless silence in its wake, overshadowed by a distant echo of the past ━ the clash of claws against claws and the sharp howls of an enraged arctic beast.

It weighed heavy. The lingering sense of failure and the never-ending cycle of treacherous creatures lurking in the tundra. And now this.

And she was so, so tired.

She was clinging to a thread, one that dangled in the midst of a storm, twirling and whirling. Yet… even spiders hung by a thread. And they still thrived.

Eight-legged freaks as the two-legs called them. Monstrous little beasts with sticky webs, invading their ships. But if even the tiniest of creatures danced along a thread, so could she. Or she had to hope.

And hope was in the breeze.

A sweet fragrance imbued the air. Familiar. Scents from another world ━ one of warmth, camaraderie and laughter. Scents wafting from those little teacups by a crackling fireplace on a frigid night, brimming with fresh herbs, comfort and safety. Of peace.

Her shoulders eased as she traced the scent to a small hollow in a tree. Pressing her nose close, she let the scents wash over her once more. (+1 chamomile, +1 daisy leaf, +1 alder bark, +1 lungwort)

She was ready.

Head lifted and chin up to face those strangers lingering near the outskirts. Whoever they were and whatever they may bring. And fortunately, they were close.

Their voices drifted, woven with fragments of frantic conversation and irritated hisses.

"... I know the way, Soteria."

"Are you sure?" Softer uncertain words floated close. "We're wandering awfully close to… someone's territory."

"Of course, I━" Heavy pawsteps crunched in the snow, pivoting in her direction. A pause wavered, before the tom crept forward, muttering curses under his breath. "Look, cat. We were just leaving." His paws shuffled in the snow. "We don't want trouble, you hear? We haven't taken anything or stolen for that matter."

Breezewhisper offered a nod, lowering her head a touch. These cats… they were just lost. Wanderers heading for an unknown destination. Not hostile. At least if not provoked. "I understand. Do you… require assistance? Perhaps I can━"

"No." A short, cutting remark. "Look, we're leaving. And we don't need any━"

A gentler voice intercepted. "Shhh, you.” She cleared her throat. “I apologize. My friend, he’s… just worried. Thank you for the offer… it’s not much, but here. We found this on our travels. Consider this a peace offering.” (+1FP egg, +1FP egg)

And with that, the pair departed, a faint farewell in the breeze.
    xx
    totals (opted out for death)

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ breezewhisper (30% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxhealth stats
    xxxx↳ leaf (21% health; one more post of rest!)

xxxp stats
    xxxx↳ +20XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+2XP for prey, +4XP for herbs, +5XP for border skirmish

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+1FP egg, +1FP egg
    xx+1 chamomile, +1 daisy leaf, +1 alder bark, +1 lungwort

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ n/a!

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +41XP → level 2 (246/300XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxImage
    notes: hi! i just wanted to pop-in and say not to stress about the xp stuff, ahh! both ways work perfectly and i understood what you were doing! as well i believe something went a little astray with xp math (not at all your fault!), but i've redone the math and i believe everything should now be accounted for! the 'revised math' can be seen here, but absolutely feel free to drop by my pms/dms if i missed something! ^^
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:37 am

𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴

previous post

previous response

reply is here!
just a note, this patrol is in regards to the cats of the high mountains, but also refers to my second clan, the empire. no interaction between the two is needed, but here's their info for more understanding of them just in case you need it ^^

[ 20,038 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Brokengaze | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Valerian | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Lostlynx | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- level 5
experience: 313/600
n/a
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?

yes, here
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
mouse | 2 FP | x2
random fp of choice | 1 FP | x7
rabbit | 3 FP | x1
squirrel | 3 FP | x1
frog | 3 FP | x1
hawk | 5 FP | x1

feverfew | x1
juniper berries | x1
herbs of choice | x6
sorrel | x1
mint | x1
death berries | x2
willow leaves | x1
borage leaves | x1
lovage | x1
wintergeen | x1
fennel | x1
lamb's ear | x1
celadine | x1
poppy seeds | x1

┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── explore reply for yuma !! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:17 pm

xx
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
    it was a painting breathed to life. a masterpiece fathomed one brush stroke at a time, creating a deep ombre fabricated from the sweetest of verdant hues spread across the canvas of reality with a enchanting aura like no other.

it was his home.. and it’ll always be. forever.
    with the waver of tattered ferns bowing to the brittle fingers of sienna silhouettes, he could hear it. he could hear the gentle breeze that kissed the forest beyond, embracing the boundaries of the woodland but never entering the heart of it all.

it was shame, really.
    for he longed to feel the wind against his curls, see it pirouette near the draped vines, gently probing.. gently prying. it was like a starling was trapped in those winds, a songbird that could never be seen, never be heard, only perceived by its deeds as the little bird wandered across the earth, seeming to search for answers it can never find. mysteries it would never solve and questions, the little bird, would never receive the chance to ask.

and perhaps… it was better that way.
    because somewhere, beyond the tattered ferns and brittle sienna fingers reaching to a place far from their grasp, the starling of the wind was there. fluttering. flittering. singing a song that might never be heard. but was the wind really a songbird? one that was silenced and unseeable? or was it just a fragment of his imagination through time, fluttering like the wind beyond.

and that, itself… was a mystery that stormstar, himself had to find.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1exp)

but for now... those mysteries had to wait... wait because of the way the draping vines swelled, rising and falling as gold eyes peaked through. unfamiliar.

the eyes of a stranger.

"who are you?" heart seeming to skip a thousand beats at a time, tawny curls frolicked from the shadows, revealing a soul with the brightest of eyes and the most curious of hearts. "what brings you here? why are you-"

it was only then when a lyrical voice that blossomed with the sweetness of countless lilies parted the tension.
    "so many questions, darling... we should start with the basics, don't you think?" features beaming with the light of the morning star, it seemed almost... strange. everything about her was new, and like her, unfamiliar. "i'm furzetuft.. and you are?"

silence.

"alright then!" lips twisted into a bright grin even in the hush that had fallen over the two, the twinkle in her eyes dwindled for just a moment, darkening like pastel skies bracing for a storm. "introduction aside, i need your help.. i know we don't know each other and we just met and that-"

"what do you want?"
    it looks like an npc (furzetuft) has arrived!! but she needs stormstar's help (to help her, give her 1fp OR 1herb) ! will stormstar help her out or will he turn her away?
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +0% hunger for stormtstar (two posts left) // +1fp // +no herbs // level 0 (0/100) -> level 0 (21/100) // xxxxxxxxxxx

words written exp;; + 10 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; + 1 exp
additional exp;; n/a
death opt;; no
total exp;; + 21 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery