Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:05 pm

Sootstar was heading back to the clans camp when she noticed duskflame.

”Good morning Sootstar!” Duskflame meowed

”morning! Where are you going?” sootstar asked

”oh im going on a walk, as i dont have anything to do in camp and i thought it would be nice to go a little further than the territory” they said as the thought of something

”do you want to join me?” she asked happily

”hmm, i suppose i could join you but ill have to check whats going on in the camp first, you can go ahead but wait for me at somepoint” sootstar said with a smile,

”alright, ill wait for you at the bored of the territory.”
they said before contiuning on their walk towards the border, as they walked they noticed something on the ground, <Oh wow! Thats a pretty and shiny stone!>
duskflame thought, they picked up the stone and carried it in their mouth as they contiuned walking
<i should place this in some place where everyone can see it..>
she thought, she had a hard time coming up with a nice place until they remembered the small old stone pillar that was nearly at the territory’s border, she started trotting towards the place where the pillar was, it took her a while to arrive there but she finally made it, just as she was placing the stone on the pillar they heard a twig crack somewhere behind them

”what are you doing duskflame?” sootstar asked in a confused tone

”Oh! Its just you soostar, i thought it was someone else, but im putting this pretty shiny stone here for everyone to see ” they said

”ooh, it is really pretty!” sootstar meowed as she looked at the stone

”yeah i know, but we should contiune walking if we want to get back to camp before everyone thinks we have gone missing!” duskflame said

”you’re right!, lets go” sootstar answered

the two cats contiuned walking over the territorys border for a small while before they decided to go and turn back, just so they could admire the nature inside the clans own territory

[354 words]

-- cats on patrol[/size]
Sootstar | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Duskflame | they/she | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
No
-- level 0
experience: 55
-- items in inventory used
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x2
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

ragwort | x1
mallow leaves | x1
chickweed| x1

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:33 am

Mark
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:59 am

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

"I'm just scared, you know? This sort of thing has never happened." Peachcrown vented to him. Acornnick stared at her with furrowed eyebrows, per usual, absorbing what she was saying. "I haven't been here as long as you but this is worrying. I've never even seen anything like this... and... and..." Acornnick gulped as he saw her expression somehow furthering into the depths of overthinking. "But, uh, things like this always find a way?" He added, unsure what to say if he couldn't be realistic. Peachcrown couldn't suppress the small chuckle coming from deep inside her chest where she usually had only been feeling pain. Acornnick purred a little, pleased with himself. They trotted off, mostly silent, into the deeper, thicker parts of the forest. Peachcrown and Acornnick had gotten permission from Tansystar to patrol the area although they did warn her they could be gone for more than several hours.

Five days before, after they had imprisoned the crazed, sick she-cats Blossomfleck and Queen, Tansystar and Waterquiver had decided to call for recruits to continuously search the territory for any signs of the sickening "mushrooms" and "flowers" the crazed she-cats had briefly mentioned during their episode. As for a bit of good news, Bolin, Peachcrown's best friend, had healed just fine and was in the process of showing Heronkit and Pinekit his small scar. She did get a slightly jealous look from him, though, when Acornnick was chosen for the patrol and he wasn't.

Besides an adoring tom and two absolutely insane she-cats, nothing much had happened, really. Acornnick quietly continued their silent stroll alongside hi clanmate, humming a tune or two every once in a while to break the silence. They weren't looking for anything in particular but perhaps some herbs and prey.

A day passed and they had rested beside the edge of the mountain, sort of the edge of their territory, the rocky cliff towering over them with menacing shadows. Despite Acornnick's fear of heights, they climbed a little ways up out of curiousity to see it all. There weren't many herbs or flowers up there but despite that, it was still a beautiful view. Bolin would've loved to see this. She thought subconciously. They climbed back down and scouted the forest silently, going past the short wall of mountains to explore the southern border, something the clan had rarely ever done.

Peachcrown had found a small golden butterfly and sat to rest and watch it for a bit, yawning slightly from time to time. This was... not so bad afterall. The time away from the rushing duties of the clan and the cries of the crazed really helped her control her thoughts. It had been around a day and a half by now since they left. "We should head back soon." Acornnick broke her train of thought and looked a little on edge, most likely because this was unexplored territory, which Peachcrown felt a reasonable pang of understanding for.

Peachcrown watched the fluttering, angelic butterfly disapear into the undergrowth. A rough mew caught her attention, sounding more feminine than anything and making her very confused. Peachcrown turned to Acornnick, "What?" They both asked in synchronus, apparently assuming one of themselves had said something. A snowy white head poked out of the bush with unsheathed claws and looked very suprised to see them there. "Echo's Chorus, get a load of this!" She growled, unsheathing her claws and clearly sizing them up. Peachcrown and Acornnick were just as suprised, unsheathing their claws in turn and letting the fur on their back elavate.

"Who are you?"

(little note!: if you could have them finding whatever they find during they time they were walking through the forest that would be awesome!)
[ 612 words ]

--cats on patrol
Peachcrown | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Acornnick | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
[url]name[/url] | pronouns | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
[url]name[/url] | pronouns | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 5
experience: 358/650

--inventory
3x FP = 1 FP per (using)
2x Bug Piles = 1 FP per
1x Mouse = 2 FP per
1x Vole = 2 FP per
1x Frog = 3 FP per (using)
1x Eagle = 5 FP per

1x Celandine ll 2x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 1x Goatweed ll 4x Bindweed ll 3x Yarrow ll 3x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves ll 3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll 2x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 1x Goldenrod ll 3x Poppy seeds ll 1x Willow bark ll 2x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 1x Lamb's Ear ll 1x Holly Berry ll 1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel ll 2x Thyme ll 1x Burdock Root ll 1x Catmint ll 1x Borrage Leaves ll 1x Lavender ll 1x Feverfew ll 1x Chickweed ll 2x Coltsfoot ll 1x Fennel ll 1x Death Berry ll 1x Foxglove Seeds
-- items being used
gotcha! 3 FP (extra FP from level up) for rosetta to be at 0% HUP; 1x frog for last patrol cats to be at 0%, (is this all correct? ^^)

1x goldenrod + 1x bindweed for Bolin's recent eagle attack injury.
-- active quests:
[url=url link]quest #1[/url]
I want to risk death!
Username: bunnoblizzard
Clan link: archive <3
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[045.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:30 am

CATS OF THE RUINS !!
    x( eternaloutcxst archive last post )

The woodlands teemed with life.

Colors of verdant and chartreuse unravelled like a wave over the hills, sprinkled with bursts of colors from the palest of mauves to the most vibrant scarlets. And amidst it all, a little splash of gold from a lonely weed. A dandelion. Yet… those had their uses. (+1 dandelion)

“Hey, did you see that?”

Sootstar’s head lifted, ears flicking. Placing an idle paw on the loose dandelion, she offered a slight tilt of her head. “Not quite… what did you see?”

A light snort. “Over there.”

The stone. Under the sun's gentle rays, it glittered and glinted, tiny freckles of colors entrenched in a silver sheen. But what was it doing all the way here?

A scuttle of tiny paws along the ground revealed the culprit. The critter dashed forward, its long, russet tail waving like a flag in the breeze. A squirrel. And one who had taken quite a liking to a shiny stone… which would be its greatest mistake.

Claws flashed and a quick pounce from the tall feline beside her signalled the end. A meal caught and a treasure regained. (+3FP squirrel)

“Nice catch!” Another voice. Unfamiliar. Foreign. Yet… friendly.

An intruder.

The stranger cleared their throat, a sheepish smile tugging at their muzzle as they surfaced from the thickets. Loose leaves and twigs snared itself into their pelt, but they seemed… unbothered. They dipped their head towards her.

“The name’s Fennel. I apologize if I startled you two at all, but I’ve fallen upon some hard times and require some… assistance.” A corner of their muzzle tugged up. “I’m headed on a long journey to meet a friend ─ as in an unbelievably long journey. The things we do for friends…”

They chuckled. “I’ve started gathering supplies, but well… I’m still short of something and I’m running late. Do you think you could spare a herb by any chance? I'll be sure to offer something in return."

✦ fennel (an npc) has appeared! they require some assistance and would
    like one herb (any)! does the patrol help them out or turn them down? ✦

xx
    totals (opted out for death!)

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (no free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ sootstar (0% hunger)*, duskflame (0% hunger),
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats
    xxxx↳ +25XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+3XP for prey, +1XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+3FP squirrel
    xx+1 dandelion

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +39XP → level 0 (94/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxImage

notes: hello there! as you mentioned over at the discord, sootstar shouldn't have gained any hunger! it was just a little mistake on the previous writer's part + it has since been fixed! thank you for letting us know! ^^

a really small note (so don't stress about it, ahh), but if you could link to duskflame's approval post [here] in all future explore posts (instead of using their current link), that'll be really helpful! it just makes it a little easier for us to check your patrol kitties + verify ownership/approval status! everything else looks absolutely perfect + i hope you have a lovely rest of your day! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── xem's explore reply !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:33 pm

xx
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
    it seemed like an entire lifetime ago. a lifetime of dreams and nightmares. a lifetime of nonsensical chatter and heartbreak. a lifetime of unfamiliar faces and beautiful voices.

a lifetime of regret and lost wishes.

but in the trials that he had danced through with a shattered heart, he survived. beneath the starless skies and the empty pastel skies of the street he had crossed through, brokengaze had made it so far.
    farther than he had ever imagined.

and out of all places, he had made it here.
    a palace fabricated by a winter solstice alone, with pearly spires endlessly reaching for the starless morning skies and the trickle of falling waters, it was almost everything he had ever imagined it to be.

from how the mountains seemed to bow to him and the chill that fluttered from peak to peak, it was breath-taking. almost too perfect to be true. but in the regal aura that radiated wherever he roamed, the realization seemed to snatch the breath from his chest.

because he was here. he was really here.

alas.

surrounded by the frolicing leas that had been brought forth by the spring showers, blades of the gentlest of wintergreens kissed his paws as he traced every scar along the earth beneath him. scars that unveiled unseen battles and forgotten hurt. scars that were healing… a quality that some could never embrace.
    (+1 sorrel, +1 water hemlock, +2 exp)

“what are you doing here?”

he startled.
    startled at the glimpse of eyes that captivated the galaxies and beyond, a thousand twirling planets as they fluttered towards him. watching. accusatory.

“i wanted to be of some use, and went out to hunt, you know?” lips twitching into a tense grin, a pause fluttered to reality. the hush deafening. “but, it looks like you got it handled.”
    (+5fp [hawk], +3fp [frog], +8 exp)

soft snorts adorned reality as the pair turned away, eyes still as narrowed as ever before shifting. widening. something was wrong.

“what’s wrong? is-”

it was only then when he saw it. a nightmare all at once.
    from the deepest of indigos to the most shadowy of violets, withered petals were scattered across the earth, delicate tears wept by the creatures of flora alone. withered petals that he had never seen before… not nearby. not anywhere near the pearly pastels of the mountains that were like castles surrounding each and every soul. a gate that could never be moved.

for the withered petals that had come a long way, such a way that it was braided within curls of gold and reflected in the eyes of a stranger, dark and glinting with silver glow that seemed akin to the slow cascading ribbons of moonlight.
    the patrol has spotted a rogue trespassing! will they confront or ignore them?
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +10% hunger for the entire patrol // +8fp // +2 herbs // level 5 (313/650) -> level 7 (929/950) //

you leveled up from level five -> level seven!! rewards will be listed below!
+3fp +4fp [all of your choice] +3 herbs, +3 herbs, [all of your choice]
+1 stars blessing, +1 boon of fertility, +100 sd, +1 c myo, +1 shooting star,

words written exp;; + 1010 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; + 8 exp
additional exp;; 5 exp (for rogue encounter)
death opt;; yes
total exp;; + 2066 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘

[found by aglassman!]
Last edited by faelyn on Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ [008.] explore

Postby Vivika » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:12 pm

x
x
x
x
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
█████
█████
─────
████
████
────
██
██
──
x
x
██
██
──
████
████
────
█████
█████
─────

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................x
    xxword count: 765 words

xxtldr: with sorrelpaw injured, foxpaw takes the lead, while rosepaw freaks out really they're both freaking out! they are 'saved' (aided) by the lead
    xxpatroller (rivercrest) and lead warrior (moonfrost), who lend a paw or two! <3
    xxnotes: n/a!! <33

☆☆☆

The gemstone called to her.

Dark tendrils, no, whispers prickling her ears, swirling and entangling as if shadows bleeding from those dilapidated alleys deteriorated to the point of ruins. A pit no one dared to venture. But those whispers… cruel, yet beautiful. Enchanting. Their voices… a lyrical cadence, but there was no mistaking the fiendish craftiness woven between.

Promises of power on one paw, laced with poised poison in the other.
    A dangerous duo to dance with.

And she never fell for those tricks. Ever.

With a snort, Foxpaw dashed a paw through the sand, sending a spray over the necklace. She’d deal with that thief’s little trinket later. For now, there were far more pressing matters.

Like the delicate creature fallen amidst the sands.

“What do we do?” A desperate hiss from a little rose, her dainty features as pale as the ivory sheen of bone. “Is she dead? Stars, what if she’s━”

“She’s not dead. Shut it, Rosepaw.” A huff interlaced with false bravado. But she couldn’t let Rosepaw see that ━ couldn’t let the other glimpse the frozen terror inching a little too close. The little rose would disintegrate, dissolve into tears, in seconds. And for the love of the Stars, she couldn’t deal with tears. “Just let me think.”

Foxpaw ventured close, easing the other apprentice aside. “Here, how bad can it really b━”

Not good.

Her friend lay crumpled against the sands, curled into a little ball. Small, fragile… and vulnerable. Like a butterfly without wings bound to its crystal cocoon, dangling on a crooked branch. Crimson streaked the sands, a reminder of the skirmish from that thief. A heartless thief.

Oh, if she could just get her claws on that thief

“Sorrelpaw?” She rested her nose on her friend’s head, nudging her shoulder. “Hey, you okay? That thief didn’t get you too bad, huh?”

A pause, then… a gentle stir. Her friend shifted, unravelling from her cocoon, soft hazel eyes flicking towards her. Hazy, but… alive.

“Foxpaw… ?”

Her shoulders eased. “Yeah, who else? The Stars?” She winced. Perhaps not the greatest of jokes… considering the circumstances. “Hey, can you stand? It’ll make Rosepaw feel a lot better… she’s looks a little faint on her paws. Here, let me━”

A sharp gasp. “Foxpaw, I━”

“Okay, okay. Hold on. I’ll get… I’ll get help from━” Stars, this was not good. She needed to fix this. But how? Too much to do, too little time. “Pssst, Rosepaw. Help me out here?”

“I… I don’t know. Foxpaw, it seems pretty━”

“Just listen. We need… uh herbs.” Her gaze wandered over to the other apprentice. “Can you get them? I’m sure it’ll help.”

“Herbs, right.” Rosepaw offered a quick nod. “Right. Um… which ones? Like the ones with pointy leaves or…?”

And for once, the little rose had a point. Which ones.
    Stars, there had to be at least half a dozen. All that she couldn’t really tell apart. Leaves were leaves, flowers were flowers, sticks were sticks. Who cared about whether they were fuzzy, pointy or Stars forbid a slightly lighter shade of green in the midst of all the rest. But perhaps… perhaps Sorrelpaw?

But of course, fate deigned to be ironic. Of all cats, Sorrelpaw had to be the one to fall.

She shook her fallen friend, nudging her cheek. “Hey, you. Do you know which herbs work for this? Like… which leaves or something? Hey, you listening? Sorrel━”

“Apprentices. What’s going on here?”

Dark eyes met hers… the hue of the ocean depths, the submerged depths hidden from prying eyes, folded in the great canyons of the ocean deep. And within, there was nothing. Impartiality, impassiveness and inscrutable. Moonfrost.

And… another.

Perhaps the Stars were on their side this time.

Rosepaw’s jaws parted. “Rivercrest! Moonfrost! There’s been an incident and… and Sorrelpaw got hurt. She needs help and━”

How?” Words heated by cold flame, a fierce protectiveness at its hearth. The mark of a lead patroller. The lead patroller. “Slow down. What happened?”

“Rivercrest.” Another voice. Softer, but insistent all the same, lilting with quiet authority. “We need to get her back. The situation can wait. It appears the danger has passed.” A pause. “I’ve given her something to help, but our healers will best know how to deal with this. We should go ━ I can carry her.”

Rivercrest nodded, brows pinched. “They can inform us of the situation on the way back. Come, apprentices… we have quite a bit to converse about, no?” Her tail swept the sands. "Keep your eyes open for prey, but... start talking."
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

┌───────────────┐
THE PATROLLERS !

sorrelpaw ☆ she/her ☆ cs/th
85% health ☆ 0% hunger ☆ not sick

rosepaw ☆ she/her ☆ cs/th
100% health ☆ 0% hunger ☆ not sick

foxpaw ☆ she/her ☆ cs/th

moonfrost ☆ she/her ☆ cs/th

rivercrest ☆ she/her ☆ cs/th

catname here ☆ pronouns ☆ cs/th

└───────────────┘
┌───────────────┐
PREY INVENTORY !

☆ vole (1FP)...........Xx3
☆ scraps (1FP)......... x0
☆ lizard (2FP)........./x0
☆ blue crab (2FP). x2 x0
☆ grey shrike (2FP)x1 x0
☆ flying fish (3FP).... x0
☆ herring (3FP)......./x0
☆ bluefin tuna (3FP).. x2
☆ squirrel (4FP)....... x0
☆ duck (4FP)........../x1
☆ jackrabbit (4FP).... x2
☆ white stork (5FP)../x0
☆ pelican (5FP)......./x0
└───────────────┘
┌──────────────┐
EXPLORE STATS + INFO !

current level: level 2 (270/300XP)
active quests: one ☆ two ☆ three
death rolls: not opted in! <33

custom prey + predator list: here!
territory info + landmarks: tbd!
└──────────────┘
┌──────────────┐
INVENTORY ITEMS USED !

using 2FP blue crab, 2FP blue crab +
2FP grey shrike to reset the three
apprentices to 0% hunger! also using
1x comfrey root for sorrelpaw! <3
n/a or list prey/herbs used here, etc

└──────────────┘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

font onefont two
┌────────────────────┐
HERB INVENTORY !
x
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
AAA
☆ herb type............. x0

☆ broom................. x1
☆ burdock root......... x1
☆ cobwebs.............. x1
☆ comfrey root..... x1 x0
☆ daisy leaf............. x1

☆ deadly nightshade../x1
☆ fennel................. x2
☆ juniper berries....../x2
☆ lavender............../x1
☆ lovage................/x1

☆ mallow leaves....... x1
☆ wild garlic.........../x1
☆ yarrow................/x1

└────────────────────┘
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[046.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:50 am

OCEAN CLAN !!
    x( bunnoblizzard archive last post )

Things always worked out at the end.

A gentle mantra to repeat and ponder, to turn over, like a little, grey pebble over and over until those rough edges and contours were smooth. Sure, the current events were… unprecedented. Something he, no, the clan had never seen before, but surely the stars would align and things would resume to some semblance of normal. Right?

Or he had to hope.

But for now, he’d lose himself in the patrol ━ in the rhythm and beat of something familiar. Something stable and sound, a foundation unable to be shaken by the current chaos brooding in those prison dens. With the emerald trees arching over his head and the cool, blue skies strewn with feather-like clouds, it was perfect. Peaceful.

Until it wasn’t.

The bushes trembled, stray leaves and dust rising like a plume of smoke. Claw marks lacerated the grounds beneath… almost as if something dangerous had invaded.

“Cat.” Peachcrown’s hushed voice tugged him back, tethering him to reality. “An intruder?”

“I… don’t know.” With a flick of his ears, he eased himself lower, creeping close. “I don’t think I recognize━”

A head whipped out of the bushes, fast and fierce… almost desperate. Amber eyes met his, softening in its firelight intensity, before a small, awkward smile curved on her muzzle.

“Furzetuft?” Peachcrown’s head tilted. “What are you━”

He blinked. “Wait, you… know her?”

The she-cat emerged from the bushes, offering a quick dip of her head. Her soft curls dangled gently, moving with the wind’s chime. “Hello! I don’t believe we’ve met…” A nod towards him. “But I believe Peachcrown and I are acquainted! I’m Furzetuft and… oh, first things first! I found these on my little search in the bushes!” (+1 scraps, +1 marigold)

Acornnick's shoulders eased. So she wasn’t… stealing, but if not that, then... his brows furrowed a little. “You mentioned a search? Are you looking for something?”

“Someone.” Furzetuft’s smile dwindled. “I’m looking for a friend of mine and I’m… worried. I haven’t seen him in a bit. I think he came this way, but I can’t seem to find him…” Her ears perked. “I know it’s a lot to ask, but would you like to help me find him?”

✦ Furzetuft has appeared once more! She's looking for a good friend of hers,
    but can't seem to find him! Does the patrol aid her or turn her down? ✦

xx
    totals (opted in for death!)

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ peachcrown (20% hunger), acornnick (10% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats
    xxxx↳ +80XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+2XP for prey, +2XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+1FP scraps
    xx+1 marigold

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +104XP → level 5 (462/650XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x
    xxImage

notes: hi! you did your hunger math + fed your cats perfectly ─ thank you! i believe i missed this in the past, but please make sure to link your patrol kitties' adopt pages (peachcrown + acornnick) for all future explore posts! you may certainly link their th profiles if you'd like (as i do the same thing, ahh!), but make sure to link their adopt pages as well! it just makes it easier to verify ownership and approval status for us writers! ^^'

regarding the npc quest! i know you have some interesting drama planned, but the rng decided to throw a little wrench in that! if you choose to help furzetuft out, you may (?) have to do a quick pause on that drama until the npc quest is completed! alternatively, you can choose to 'turn furzetuft down' and just continue with whatever you had planned! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:44 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:

Image©

the current season is greenleaf !
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:33 pm

SushiFoxx wrote:

+260XP for 5,017 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger for smokewing
+10XP for healing echostar
Talking with bearwing for so long really worked up an appetite. Smokewing decided they would attempt to catch some prey before heading back home. Maybe they should ask bearwing how they hunt? It could be fun learning their techniques. No that feels wrong somehow they decided. Instead they prowled the territory carefully, stopping every so often to scent the air. Smokewing did find some food but it wasnt what she was hoping for +1scraps, +1FP, +1XP.
As they bend down to pick up the scraps they feel a twinge of pain in their back.
Smokewing endures a minor back injury requires no herbs, -5% health, and 0 posts of rest (can send cat out again) probably from those dumb squirrels throwing their pinecones! Those pesky squirrels. One day smokewing would show them a lesson...at least they would if the forest didnt make them so nervous.
On their way home with their mouthful of scraps that made her mouth water she sees another cat. Or rather cats, its a whole patrol! And one cat; a cream and white tabby tom has crossed the border into mistclan territory. Does smokewing choose to confront them?

Total:

+281XP | +10% Hunger for smokewing| +1FP | Congradulations you leveled up! As reward you get +2 FP, +1 Herb (of your choice), and +1 NR MYO. Level 3 (385/400)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RoxyTBDW wrote:MistClan

+20XP for 210 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (last free post!)
Mistystar walks along in the wooded territory near mistclan borders. As she marks them a cat appears from behined a hill. Mistystar watches the cat to make sure they have no intentions of starting trouble. They are alone though so they couldnt be too much of a threat. No instead the cat walks up to mistystar and politely dips their head to her. They ask mistystar about mistclan and after several moments ask to join mistclan 1CMYO, 1XP
After the encounter with the strange new cat, whom she sent back to camp for the time being, she decided to look for prey. For it being new leaf it was surprising the only food to be found was some bugs +1bugs, +1FP, +1XP.
Mistystar hoped finding herbs would be better, surely with the warmer weather new plants would be blooming. And indeed they were but mistystar knew better than to take all there was, she needed to save some so that they would double their growth in green leaf. So she took only what would be needed most +1daisy leaf, +1XP.
Mistystar hears something causing a commotion in a holly bush. Her dream of her mother and fox was still ringing in her mind. Could starclan have sent her a warning that foxes would invade mistclan territory? Hmm but this bush was a bit small to be concealing a fox, even a fox kit might have a hard time. Mistystar was about to turn back to continue her patrol when she heard a loud moan escape the swirling tendrils of the bush. It sounded like a cat! A cat she recognized. Reassured that a fox was not hiding she padded forward until she could see inside the bush. It was difficult at first to see through the weaving branches and leaves but finally she could make out the calico pelt of Furzetuft! The calico she-cat had a long scratch on her flank that filled rhe air around her with a sickeningly sweet smell. Mistystar was no medicine cat but she knew that was the smell of infection and furzetuft needed help badly before it spread. will mistystar use 1 herb (of your choice) to heal furzetuft?

Total:

+33XP | +0% Hunger (last free post!) | +1FP | +1daisy leaf | Level 1 (89/100)

Notes: please make sure your links link back to your most recent explore post and response, thank you!
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:43 pm

RoxyTBDW wrote:
MistClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Miststar was alarmed at the sight. She quickly ran home to grab a herb. She scurried through the camp, alarming the new cat. She quickly picked a random herb. She ran as fast as possible back to the spot where she saw Furzetuft and quickly gave her the lavender she got. She nervously unsheathed her claws, worried. She sheathed her claws again and gave the cat the lavender. She waited impatiently. (I removed 1 lavender from my storage^^)
[ 71 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Miststar | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
N/A
-- level 1
experience: 89
-- items in inventory used
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?