Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Stars V.2 • Warrior Cat Survival Game by Swishy & Broken

Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 23
131 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by nio

by tula!

by nio

by nio

by Mythz

by Mythz

by Mythz

Stars V.2 • Warrior Cat Survival Game

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:41 am

xImage
[ FanclubArchiveFAQNurseryMake Your OwnPromptsExploreArtist SearchStaff ]
Starclan has begun the search for new, brave leaders who will pass on their legacy to their clans
and lead with honor. They feel themselves fading among the stars and know that their time is
running out. Will you aid in their quest to pass down the legends? Or will you walk among the
darker side of the night? Claim your territory, fight to survive, and make some new friends along
the way. In this brand new immersive survival game, you'll develop characters and your own clan,
able to adopt an infinite number of cats not restricted by levels! Your cats will be tested in the
wild and must hunt, battle, and forage to survive. You get to pick where your clan lives, what
they eat, how they interact with others, and most of all: you will make choices that ensure their
survival or ultimate doom. Remember, we want this to be fun, so there are ways to keep your cats
alive. Starclan is generous with their gifts! So what do you say? Will you become a new legacy?

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How to Start

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:45 am

xImage
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

RULES & GUIDELINES
i. please use all of tess’ site rules. you can find them here.
ii. there is no limit to the amount of cats you may have.
iii. please be kind and respectful to all staff and members.
iv. please do not beg for cats, food, herbs, or new adopts.
v. three warnings equals one strike, and 3 strikes is a ban.
vi. do not remake this game without my permission.
vii. any drama regarding other members must stay off the
main thread and be dm'd to me, please! i am available on
discord and chickensmoothie and will get to you asap.
viii. please remember that making adopts takes time and
so does judging competitions with tons of entries! do not
rush artists or a warning will be given out and may lead to
a ban. this is to keep our game stress-free for the artists.
ix. you may have custom ranks; using the original warrior
cat ranks is not required. this game is about creativity.
you may also use the tribe ranks if you prefer! you may
also choose not to use any ranks at all, and that's fine.
your cats may live in any survivable land, just make sure
the food you select to hunt is suitable to that land.
x. you must create an archive within 1 month of
receiving your founder, or else it will be readopted!
xi. if a user is banned or deletes their chickensmoothie
account, their cats may be readopted out to the
community. MYOs created by the user in question
will be considered 'dead' unless the user contacts
Swishy via Discord. [2/6/2021] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GUIDE TO GETTING STARTED
i. describe your founder using the form below and post it on the main
thread! remember, males cannot be tortoiseshells or calicos! mutations
like vitiligo, chimerism, and albinism are for milestone adopts only.
ii. create your clan’s thread and clan name. you may use this board to
do so or create your own website. there is no rule for what you may
use to archive! remember to link your archive on your founder's page.
iii. read the game mechanics page completely then go exploring! if
you have questions, staff is readily available to answer them. make
sure to check the FAQ page before pming a member of staff, though;
it's quicker for you and all the staff involved!
iv. join the discord to get involved in the community. it's a great way
to get giveaway prizes, find out what new things are happening, and
make friends!

FOUNDER FORM
Code: Select all
[size=80][b][u]i want a founder![/b][/u]
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b] (include kittypet name and new warrior cat
name)
[b]gender:[/b] (they may identify as anything!)
[b]age:[/b] (1+ year! as of right now, this has no in
game effect)
[b]appearance notes:[/b] (this may be artist choice or
 up to you! 1 common edit and below only <3)[/size]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How to Play

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:54 am

EXPLORING / PATROLLING
      please link your clan archive and all cat’s adopt pages when posting on the explore thread using the explore code provided on the exploring page. you may change the coding but please keep all the information from the base coding able to be seen clearly. no more than six cats can be sent at a time! in all explore missions, you have a chance to: find food, find herbs, engage in battles, gain experience, cure sicknesses, encounter friendly faces, find rare items and more! however, this is a survival game. cats may die when sent on patrols, receive injuries, or even get sick if you're not careful. HUP stands for hunger percentage and HP stands for health percentage. these are two very important concepts! you can read about them if you scroll down further.

x
      FOOD

the most basic needs for survival is food, which is something your cats will have to explore to find. the more cats you have, the more food points you will need. if you are running dangerously low on FP, or food points, you may purchase them from starclan. (that’s me) you will need to feed your cats every time you explore, except for the first 3 explore posts you ever make. the penalty for not feeding your cats is +10% hunger. if it reaches 60 or above, a cat becomes unable to complete tasks like it normally can which can make surviving much harder. every cat starts off with 0% hunger, and can go 6 posts without needing fed. however, if you wait that long, you will need 2 food points per cat, as 1 FP = 10% HUP.

1FP = 10% HUP. members still need to feed their cats every post to prevent +10HUP gain.
      If your cat has 10% hunger, but you want to use a 2FP item (20%), you would list it as in the next post after using it to feed your cat:
      item | x1/2 | 2FP

x
        scraps = 1 FP
        mouse = 2 FP
        vole = 2 FP
        shrew = 2 FP
        small fish= 2 FP
        x
        minnow = 3 FP
        squirrel = 3 FP
        frog = 3 FP
        rabbit = 4 FP
        bird = 4 FP
        x
        owl = 4 FP
        falcon = 4 FP
        hawk = 5 FP
        eagle = 5 FP
        vulture = 5 FP

x
      HEALTH
      to survive, a cats health must be in prime condition. the only way to heal injuries (preventing further health loss after an encounter in explore) is to use herbs. you can find herbs through explore, purchasing them from starclan, or trading other users for them (go here to make a post about asking for trades). a cat may also gain health if their hunger is kept at 0%. every cat starts out with 100% health and should be kept above 40%. the only way to lose health is through encounters or sickness in explore. battles will occur if you choose to fight and sometimes even randomly during a patrol.

during the colder season, there's a low chance one of your cats might get sick. but don't worry, you can use your herbs to heal them! any cat that gets sick will slowly lose health over your next posts unless you use the right herb or herbs to stop it, and if their health goes below 40% there's a chance it could spread to other cats they've patrolled with. you can find herbs through explore, purchasing them from starclan, or trading other users for them (go here to make a post about asking for trades).

PROMPTS
      another way to gain experience, if exploring seems a little risky, is to try writing a response to a prompt. every now and then the staff will create a new prompt for everyone to write about and develop their clan with- and you'll earn experience based on how much you write. the questions that are asked each new prompt will vary from clan traditions to lore to anything as specific as your founder's favorite prey.

x
      LEVELS
      gaining xp can only be done through exploring or participating in prompts! you will gain +10 xp for every patrol sent out [i.e explore post posted ] and + certain xp amounts for battles won, herbs discovered, and many other things. level experience is helpful when in combat or for the ability to make certain purchases from starclan. every time you level up, you get a reward!

x
      level one: 100xp | Rewards: +1 FP
      level two: 200xp | Rewards: + 1 FP + 1 Herb +1 Common Edit
      level three: 300xp | Rewards: + 2 FP + 1 Herb
      level four: 400xp | Rewards: + 2 FP + 2 Herb +1 Random-custom
      level five: 500xp | Rewards: + 3 FP + 2 Herb
      level six: 650xp | Rewards: + 3 FP + 3 Herb +1 Uncommon Edit
      level seven: 800xp | Rewards: + 4 FP + 3 Herb
      level eight: 950xp | Rewards: + 4 FP + 4 Herb +1 Semi-custom
      level nine: 1000xp | Rewards: + 5 FP + 4 Herb
      level ten: 1200xp | Rewards: + 5 FP + 5 Herb +1 Common Myo
      level eleven: 1400 exp | Rewards: + 6 FP + 5 Herb
      level twelve: 1600 exp | Rewards: + 6 FP + 6 Herb +1 Rare Edit

x
      GETTING NEW CATS
      to adopt a new cat, you must participate in competitions, buy a custom/myo, or breed your existing cats. there is also a slim chance, extremely rare, to find a cat during explore. competitions are immersive, creative, and everyone has an equal chance! buying a custom can be done at the myo shop and breeding existing cats can be done in the nursery with starclan's approval! unlike other adopts, your level does not determine the amount of cats you can own.

x
      AGING UP
      to age up a kitten resulted in a breeding or gained from an adopt, you must wait 3 weeks. then, you are responsible for bumping the kitten's adopt page (or breeding page) to remind the artist it's the day to age up. the cat will then become an apprentice. from that date, in 3 weeks they can be fully grown. they will have a date 6 weeks from the birth day and 3 weeks from the birth day posted so that you know exactly which day to bump the thread. you have the option to skip the apprentice stage and instead, simply wait the full 6 weeks for the adult version. there is also an item in starclan that you can use to completely skip the wait (star's grace). once this item is applied, the cat will be grown ASAP! you can read more about it in starclan's shop.

HONORABLE MENTIONS & RUNNER UPS 
      sometimes an artist who has a difficult time choosing the winner of an adopt will award either an HM (honorable mention) or RU (runner up) to other players. you may use HMs to purchase customs. [we will not keep track of HMs for you, please keep track of them yourself.] RU's are a second cat designed by the artist that will belong to you.
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Customs / Trading

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:26 am

CUSTOMS
      • Customs are available to be purchased. Artists charge differently for their customs & will include their price when they post that they are open for # of custom slots, but you can also find that information here. Also, remember that a refund cannot be requested after the time period of 7 days. Please PM if there becomes an issue with an order you have placed.

You may also use HM's for customs! When using HMS, you must provide links to each HM.
      5 hms = 1 random custom (design chosen by artist)
      10 hms = 1 semi-custom (base color scheme chosen by player)
      20 hms - 1 full custom (everything chosen by player)

[b]Custom form![/b]
      [u]Artist[/u]: Here
      [u]Type of Custom:[/u] Random, semi, or full
      [u]Payment type: [/u] Here (HM or Artist chosen price)

TRANSFERS
      • Transfers occur when players trade other players. You may only trade a cat after owning them for 30 days. This includes kits resulted from a breeding. You may not trade outside designs, currency, or otherwise for a member's cats. You may only trade cats for cats at this time. This may change based on community input. Please post the form below on the transfers and trades thread found here. Both players involved in a transfer do not need to post unless you skip the proof part. Then, your proof will be your partner's post.

Trade form:
      [b]I'm trading my cat/item![/b]
      [u]Cat/item being Traded[/u]: Here
      [u]Cat/item received from trade: [/u] Here
      [u]Proof of exchange: [/u] Show the other member confirming/have other member post form.

GIFTING
      • A user may decide to gift another user a cat or item. In order to do this, you're going to post the form below on this thread so the archivists can locate the cats and users associated easily. You may only gift a cat after owning them for 30 days. Both players involved in a transfer do not need to post unless you skip the proof part. Then, your proof will be your partner's post.

Gift form:
      [b]I'm gifting/receiving a cat/item![/b]
      [u]Cat/item being gifted[/u]: Here, for items please include a link to post proving you own it
      [u]Proof of acceptance: [/u] Show the other member confirming/have other member post form.
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Staff

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:41 am

STAFF
      Owners: Swishy & Broken

Artists: I Like Bees, emblo, chimingcloud, soft crying, tula!, allynabean, LadyStardust, nio, 0Zero0, Mythz
      Writers: Frisco, Alledowaya, Elizachikatta, Lex., Flatterina, sunny-skies, tula!
      Archivists: Frisco, I like Bees
      Guest Artist: mothbrainz
      Guest Writers:

Please pm me or frostea in regards to being apart of the staff.

STAFF RULES
      Guest Artists:
      • May make 1 MYO for themselves
      xx↪ 1 Common edit, Unlimited NR edits
      • Must get prior approval for any adopts/founders before posting from myself
      • Must judge competitions timely
      • Must make at least 4 adopts in allotted period

Artists:
      • May make 1 MYO for themselves
      xx↪ 1 Uncommon edit, Unlimited C and NR edits
      • MYOs/Edits awarded dependent on activity over the month
      • Are entitled to one 'personal litter' in the nursery each month, though they do not stack from month-to-month
      xx↪ Must have another staff member roll for their kittens traits in some public way
      • May make milestone adopts with prior approval from myself
      • Post 1 adopt a week or 4 adopts a month minimum
      • Must create their own custom payment method
      xx↪ Users may feel free to open as many customs as they wish a month
      • Must judge competitions timely
      • Must make RU's timely

Guest Writers:
      • May request 1 MYO from me/another staff member
      xx↪ 1 Common edit, Unlimited NR edits
      • Must respond to explore posts timely
      • Must get explore responses approved by myself prior to posting
      xx↪ I may also give you approval to post responses before PMing me

Writers:
      • May request 1 MYO from me/ another staff member
      • Are entitled to one 'personal litter' in the nursery each month, though they do not stack from month-to-month
      xx↪ Must have another staff member roll for their kittens traits in some public way
      • Must respond to explore posts timely
      • May make events with prior approval of myself
      xx↪ Events should be writing based and not adopt based. They should encourage development of cats.

Archivists:
      • May request 1 MYO from me/ another staff member
      • Must respond to all transfer, gift, and level up requests timely

MYOs are able to be revoked by myseld based on performance given. (ex. if you do not meet the requirements without giving me warnings beforehand, MYOs may not be allowed to be made.)
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:23 am, edited 21 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

FAQ

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:42 am

Q: Can my founder have edits?
    A: Your founder may have any number of NR edits and/or 1 common edit. You may not request more than one, but sometimes artists will surprise you!

Q: What if I don't like my founder?
    A: You may opt to readopt your founder by telling the artist & compete in adopt competitions for a new founder. You may not request a new founder unless it is done in the form of buying a custom. Sometimes, depending on the artist, you can ask for slight changes up to 30 days after the creation of your cat.

Q: How do I use explore?
    A: Reread the game mechanics - usually, your question will be answered. If it isn't, look at other explore example posts to see if you can come to a better understanding. If you still don't understand, please contact myself!

Q: Can I be apart of the staff?
    A: Yes! We don't only need artists. We need imaginative staff who can write, organize, and use creativity to come up with unique ideas to our species. To try out for any other position than an artist, simply pm me either on Chickensmoothie or Discord for further information reguarding the position. To become an artist, refer to artist search.

Q: If I'm apart of staff but not an artist, can I still have a custom?
    A: Yes, if you are a member of the staff you may have a custom; refer to the staff rules.

Q: If I allow someone to breed with my cat and they post it, does that count for my breeding slot too?
    A: Yes, if you intend to split the kits among each other.

Q: If I have a cat on V1 do I have to have it transferred over?
    A: No you do not! A lot of the lines are the same as before, I only added some consistent traits <3

Q: For cats we won in the giveaway channel on discord, should we be posting those in the archive? and how would we link proof?
    A: Yes, please post it on the archive for us! And, for the proof, a screenshot of the discord chat will work.

Q: Can I still enter for adopts if I don't have a founder?
    A: Yes, absolutely! You can enter for a cat as long as you have your clan all setup and ready for some friendly faces.

Q: Can my cats die?
    A: No, not unless you opt into death through the explore page ^^ Opting into death will give players more EXP and special rewards!

Q: Is there some sort of herb list we can use for explore?
    A: Yes, a lot of our writers use this list!

Q: May I 'claim' an artist entry?
    A: Yes! All you need is permission from the artist- then a 'colorin' of the cat moved under the MYO cover, with the right items in your bank to make it a real cat. Some entries won't be genetically accurate, so they may need edits before they can be approved!

Q: My explore/founder forum hasn't been responded to for a while- when can I quote it?
    A: If your post has not been responded to within the span of a week, feel free to quote it! Any sooner and I may have to speak with you about rushing the team.
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Starclan's Shop

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:51 am

CURRENCY 
    stardust conversion rate:
    5 stardust = 1c$
    May only be purchased from Swishy & Broken
    C$ can be converted to rare+ CS pet equivalent [guide link]

10 SD = 2c$
    20 SD = 4c$
    30 SD = 6c$
    50 SD = 10c$
    100 SD = 20 c$
    200 SD = 40 c$
    300 SD = 60 c$
    400 SD = 80 c$
    & So on....

Remember to post on the archives when buying SD; use the "earned" SD form.

BREEDING ITEMS
    boon of fertility (extra breeding slot): 70SD | in stock: ∞
    hourglass (bypass cooldown): 250SD | in stock: 5 left
    star's blessing (guarantees 3+ kit litter): 400SD | in stock: 5 left
    star's gift (guarantees 2+ kit litter): 200SD | in stock: 10 left
    shooting star (autopass a rare and under edit): 400SD | in stock: 5 left
    shooting star shower (autopass a myth. edit): 1000SD | in stock: 0 left

APPEARANCE ITEMS
    -- NR edits (scars, accessories, etc) can be applied for free --
    star's touch: (de-age to kit or app lines): 500SD | in stock: 5 left
    star's grace: (fast age to app or warrior lines): 700SD | in stock: 5 left
    black hole: (edit remover): 50 SD | in stock: ∞
    stellar remnants: (standard appearance edit item (eyes or paw/nose color)): 20SD | in stock: ∞
    starburst: (standard appearance edit item (fur length)): 100SD | in stock: 5 left
    gravity’s pull: (common & below edit): 150SD | in stock: 4 left
    gravity’s rotation: (uncommon & below edit): 275SD | in stock: 3 left
    gravity’s system: (rare & below edit): 500SD | in stock: 2 left
    supernova: (random mutation [i.e chimera, viltigo, etc): 1300SD | in stock: 0 left

SURVIVAL ITEMS
    1 FP prey: 5SD | in stock: ∞
    2 FP prey: 10SD | in stock: ∞
    3 FP prey: 15SD | in stock: ∞
    4 FP prey: 20SD | in stock: ∞
    5 FP prey: 25SD | in stock: ∞

herb (any kind): 10SD | in stock: ∞
    immortality (unable to die): 1000SD | in stock: out of stock
    revive (bring a cat back to life): 500SD | in stock: out of stock

Remember to post on the archives when buying an item.
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:43 am, edited 21 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Rarities

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:26 am

NR: Weight edits, scars (torn/notched ears are considered scars), claws, default short/semi-fluffy/fluffy fur/tails/ears, expression edits, blindness
        Common: Mouth edits (tongue, muzzle, whiskers, teeth), eye edits (pupil/eye shape), sleek tail, ear tufts, minimal fur edits
        Uncommon: Smush-face/Elongated Muzzle/Major Muzzle Edits, unnatural eye colors, tuft tail, round ears, long tail, short ears, heterochromia, medium fur edits
        Rare: Missing limbs/eyes/ears, unusual coloring (pinks, purples, greens), short curl tail, bob tail, no tail, tall ears, no ears, folded ears, curled ears, polydactyl-ism, no fur/ maximum fur edits
        Mythical: Munchkinism/ rev. munchkinism, split tail, multiple tails (up to 3), double ears, misc. mutations
        xxxxxx chimerism (some dmab torties may fall here)
        xxxxxx albinism
        xxxxxx dmab torties (specifically Klinefelter syndrome; infertile)
        xxxxxx vitiligo
        xxxxxx psuedo merle
        xxxxxx bimetallic
        xxxxxx blue-ginger
        xxxxxx Karpati
        xxxxxx brindled bicolor
        xxxxxx Finnish mutation
        xxxxxx Moscow mutation
        xxxxxx somatic mutation

Minimal fur edit: should cover no more than 1/3 of cat
        Medium fur edit; should cover no more than 2/3 of cat
        Maximum fur edits: should alter most of/all of the cat's coat

Contact Swishy & Broken for confirmation of rarity if unsure!
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:16 pm, edited 13 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Warnings / Bans

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:33 pm

WARNINGS
      -

BANS
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Fri May 22, 2020 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Stamps / Credits

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:34 pm

ImageImageImage
    by our lovely friend, Chipackerz
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606913987442900992/807408055918002206/stars_icon_1.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606913987442900992/807408084888584252/stars_icon_2.png[/img] [/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606913987442900992/807408114936315955/stars_icon_3_.png[/img][/url]

Image Image Image
    by an amazing friend, Inoyosa
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606913987442900992/806618043177369650/asgsagsfgafgafgafg-1.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606913987442900992/806618043601256479/my-kalons.jpg[/img] [/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4227257][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606913987442900992/806618043853438976/yeet_a_yeet.jpg[/img][/url]

shoutout to the lovely bluex for the lines!! she's a darling & did an amazing job
    thank you to clarke, for creating the original concepts for Stars as well as the coding/writing for many of the topics <3
    i used fontmeme for all the fonts! click to be brought to their website.
    Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    Swishy & Broken
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me