Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Explore - Galactic Skies 002

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:08 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ 606 words ]
The two cats wouldn’t believe what they heard next. After a few moment of silent, Dragonfruit began to let out a hearty laugh. Even if it wasn’t rare that the cat let out a chuckle, it always was a surprise. “Oh man! Haha you two look like startled chickens! But you are right uh- ahem! Correct! We at least caught something out of that whole fiasco… let’s keep going.” They grabbed the fish and once again lead the group off. The other two keeps snickering and talking about what just happened and even got the grumpy kitty on all the jokes.

“It would have been so funny though! The toughest cat in the clan flattered by a fish of all things! Then again bass are pretty pretty big! Y’know I think my dad was crushed by a bass before! It landed on his tail and it was so funny watching him run around after that all panicked.” Goatstride went on. “And if your mom Badgerhop was crushed under a bass it would be all over for her! She’s really tiny she literally IS the size of the bass!”

They kept giggling until a sweet of Dragonfruit’s tail told them to stop. They looked over incase any danger was around but smiled scenting there wasn’t. “Quite an eventful start of the exploration I suppose. How about we relax for a little and settle down. I am getting a little tired I must admit. Berryheart hasn’t been letting me sleep recently so I got up pretty early today.”

“Oh… yeah we can do that! I don’t mind stopping. Plus I want to look at the fish we caught! It looks so pretty too I almost feel bad for it.” The gray she cat mumbled before flopping down on her side and began to stare intensely at the fish. Goatstride laid down next followed by Dragonfruit who almost fell asleep right there. “Are kits that hard to look after? I mean my mom said she was fine but then again the entire clan was basically looking after us because they were afraid of her short stature might of affected us.”

“Eh he’ll be fine. He’s kind of old anyways so like... Not an energetic as they used to be. It was a shocker for me too when Berryheart announced she’d be having kittens. Well, kits are a miracle they say. Never knew the old grump would be capable of raising another litter after the first one.” The tom huffed.

It was silent for quite some time. All three eventually were sound asleep until it was Badgerhop who awoke first and nudged the other two onto their paws. “Come on! We got to keep a move on! Ramstar will be expecting us soon.” She mumbled. Thankfully the two rose awake rather quickly and the trio was on the move once again… This time the trio were making their way towards the mountain range. Ramstar had mentioned once of checking these areas and if nothing was here, maybe they could find something to bring back to the clan. It was quite peaceful here too. A cooler breeze and a more refreshing scent hit their noses as they strayed closer. The mountain zone was always too nice to spend time by. Too bad it was kind of far away from home. Maybe they should just rebuild the camp here.

“I mean look at that! Fresh mountain water, crush foliage, these red berries that I am probably not suppose to eat but I really want to anyways!” Badgerhop began to go on and on but this time, the two other cats let her.

NOTES
n/a :)

-- level 3
experience: 79/400
-- items in inventory used
n/a
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
yes/no
-- custom predators / prey
link here
-- inventory
mice | 1 FP | x1
squirrel | 1 FP | x0
rat | 1 FP | x0
lizard | 1 FP | x0
hare | 2 FP | x1
finch | 2 FP | x1
minnow | 2 FP | x1
crow | 3 FP | x0
bass| 4 FP | x1
deer | 5 FP | x0
ram | 5 FP | x0

Borrage | x1
Burdock Root | x1
Chickweed | x1
Goldenrod | x2
Lavender | x1
Poppy Seeds | x2
PATROL

she/her
hp | 100
hup | 0
sick | N

he/they
hp | 100
hup | 0
sick | N

he/him
hp | 100
hup | 0
sick | N

Name

xx/xx
hp | --
hup | --
sick | --
Name

xx/xx
hp | --
hup |--
sick | --
Name

xx/xx
hp | --
hup | --
sick | --
Last edited by canadianhowl on Sat May 13, 2023 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Ziigglly » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:10 pm

ImageImageImage

| Level: 0 | EXP: 026/100 | Word Count: 169 | Opt-in: No

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Last Explore Post : X | Last Response Received X

| 𝚅𝙸𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 , 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 ' 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 ' 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝... 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 , 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚌'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ' 𝙰𝚋𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 ' ...𝙷𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 , 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚑 , 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢...𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝...𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢...𝙷𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗...𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 , 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ' 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 ' 𝚘𝚛 ' 𝚋𝚊𝚍 ' 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏.. 𝙷𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 , 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚍'𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐'𝚜... |

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐...
┌─────────────────────────────┐
⋆ Viper ⋆
| 𝙷𝙿: 𝟷𝟶𝟶% | 𝙷𝚄𝙿: 𝟶% | 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔: 𝙽𝚘 | 𝙷𝚎/𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 |
─────────────────────

└─────────────────────────────┘

𝙸𝚝𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙰𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎
N/A
𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝'𝚜
N/A
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚢
| 1FP |>> 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚎 | 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠'𝚜 | 𝚂𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝'𝚜
| 2FP |>> 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 | 𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗'𝚜 | 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛'𝚜
| 3FP |>> 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚂𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚕'𝚜 | 𝚆𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗'𝚜 | 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚏'𝚜
| 4FP |>> 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚔'𝚜 | 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠'𝚜 | 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛'𝚜
| 5FP |>> 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛'𝚜 | 𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜 | 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚛'𝚜
Predator's
𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚛'𝚜 | 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚞𝚝𝚝'𝚜 | 𝙳𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚛'𝚜 | 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚛'𝚜
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Prey/Predator Form
Prey/predator Info

┌───────────────────┐
𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Grass Wallow's | 𝟷 𝙵𝙿 | 𝚡1
𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚢 | 𝟸 𝙵𝙿 | 𝚡𝟶
𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚢 | 𝟸 𝙵𝙿 | 𝚡𝟶
𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚢 | 𝟹 𝙵𝙿 | 𝚡𝟶
𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚢 | 𝟹 𝙵𝙿 | 𝚡𝟶
𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚢 | 𝟺 𝙵𝙿 | 𝚡𝟶
|𝚡𝟶 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋
|𝚡𝟶 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋
|𝚡𝟶 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋
|𝚡𝟶 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋
└────────────────────┘

ɴᴏᴛᴇ'ꜱ
- 10EXP From..oof late to adding this Catvent
Last edited by Ziigglly on Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
| ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ |
Image┌─────────═━┈━═─────────┐Image
| ᴢɪɢ/ᴢɪɢɢʏ | - | ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ |

| ꜰʀ | ᴅᴠ |
| ᴅɪꜱᴄ: ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ#1239| - | ᴜᴍᴀ |
| ♡ |

Image└─────────═━┈━═─────────┘Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ziigglly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peaceclan || Explore #22

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:28 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hazelpelt gasped. More rogues! Hazelpelt had never been the friendliest towards rogues, as she was a bit scared of them. She especially disliked the idea of them roaming the outside of Peaceclan's territory, but she decided that as long as she was nice to the rogues if she and Oakspeck approached them, they would return her kindness.

"Let's go see them." Hazelpelt decided. Soon after, she and Oakspeck were on their way to give the rogues a visit.(✔ Hazelpelt & Oakspeck approach the rogues)

"Hello!" Oakspeck said cheerfully when they neared the rogues. "I don't mean to be rude at all, I'm just giving you a heads up that until here" Oakspeck walked 5 meters back. "Is free territory. After that, it's Peaceclan's territory, so please don't cross the border." He grinned his most charming grin, and Hazelpelt held back a laugh of amusement.

⋆ word count; 138 words

levels & xp ━━━━

⋆ level 5 (300/650XP)
    active quests━━━━━━

⋆ link by [fennel/furzetuft]
    ⋆ link by [fennel/furzetuft]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

cats on patrol━━━━━━━━━━

⋆ Hazelpelt | she/her | adopt page
      0% hunger | 100% health | not sick

⋆ Oakspeck | he/him | adopt page
      0% hunger | 100% health | not sick
    prey inventory

⋆ 1FP scraps | x3
    ⋆ 1FP bugs | x4
    ⋆ 2FP vole | x3 >2
    ⋆ 2FP mouse | x1
    ⋆ 2FP small fish | x0
    ⋆ 3FP squirrel | x2
    ⋆ 3FP fish | x1
    ⋆ 4FP rabbit | x0
    ⋆ 4FP crow | x2
    ⋆ 4FP big fish | x0
    ⋆ 5FP eagle | x0
    herb inventory (pt one)━━

⋆ Mallow Leaves | x2
    ⋆ Goldenrod | x3
    ⋆ Elder Leaves | x1
    ⋆ Catchweed | x2
    ⋆ Lungwort | x2

⋆ Goatweed | x2
    ⋆ Burdock Root | x2
    ⋆ Horsetail | x2
    ⋆ Dock | x2
    ⋆ Bindweed | x2
    ⋆ Yarrow | x1
    ⋆ Tansy | x1
    herb inventory (pt two)━━

⋆ Fennel | x2
    ⋆ Stinging Nettle | x1
    ⋆ Sweet Sedge | x1
    ⋆ Tormentil | x2
    ⋆ Watermint | x1
    ⋆ Catchweed | x2

⋆ Lamb’s Ear | x1
    ⋆ Chamomile | x1
    ⋆ Foxglove Seeds | x1
    ⋆ Wintergreen | x2
    ⋆ Water Hemlock | x2
    ⋆ Celandine | x1
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    inventory items used

⋆ x1 vole (again!) for the two cats (Hazelpelt & Oakspeck); leaving them with 0% hunger each ^^
    ⋆ notes notes notes notes notes notes notes notes notes notes notes notes notes notes notes
    notes for responding writer

⋆ Added my new "level up!" FP and herbs to the list as well as the FP and herbs from Catvent day 5 and 23 (just letting you know!!) <3

⋆ Also adding 350 XP from Catvent '22 <3 Why do I have so much XP to redeem :0
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almondkitty » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:11 am

Rosemary Meadows
Last Explore Post : n/a | Last Response Received : n/a

i simply do not have the energy for writing but always wanted to try this out ♡

[16 words i guess?]

-- cats on patrol
Scrunch | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

n/a may fill out another time ♡
-- level 0
experience: 0
n/a
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
my birthday is november 8th ♡
almondkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0250.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:02 pm

TRIBE OF ENDLESS TRAVELING !!
    xxxxxcloudeddiamond clan archive cloudeddiamond's last post

"Lovely, aren't they?"

Honeyed and soft, a foreign melody leapt from between the evergreens of pines and spruces. The sweet fragrance of jasmine and sage lingered close as the shadows rippled, a sea of obsidian parting to reveal… a stranger. Pale indigo petals freckled her copper curls and over her shoulder rested a worn, leather satchel embroidered with faint, gold etchings.

The stranger offered a little dip of her head, smile already curving. “I apologize if I’ve startled you. I’m Furzetuft!”

“Heatherbreeze.” Her name slipped off her jaws, a hint of cautiousness interwoven. Straightening, she placed a paw on Petal’s, gently tugging the other’s attention to her. “If I may ask… what brings you here?”

“My travels. Something I think this group knows well, I presume?” The stranger chuckled, a lyrical chime rising over the faint heartbeat of the forest. “I mean you no harm, truly. I just stumbled upon here- well, more like chased, actually! There was this bird…” Her tail fanned out, gesturing to a dark form under a fallen pine. “And Stars, it was ever so persistent above having my head. The silly creature did stop after a little accident with a tree…” (+5FP bird of prey)

Petal’s head tilted, a little frown etched on her features. “And… you’re okay?”

“Certainly.” With a wink, the stranger eased a tiny scroll from her satchel and offered it to her. “I should be on way, now, but… I have a little quest for your tribe! I think it’s definitely something to keep up to date on, don’t you think?”

“Wait, a quest━”

But with the gentle twist and twirl of the wind, the stranger was gone. And now it was just her, her best friend, the faint fragrance of jasmine and… a quest. A quest scrawled in silver runes and symbols, faintly shimmering on soft, sun-aged papyrus.

Furzetuft has granted the patrol an active quest: "Heal one of your cats!"
    (You'll likely have to wait until one of them receives an injury or falls ill!)

Active quests are special and sometimes can take awhile to complete! Please link this reply in the
    "active quests section” of your future explore posts. When you’ve completed it, drop a note
    in your explore post to let a writer know ━ Furzetuft will return to reward the patrol! ^^

xx

───────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+10% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ nightstar (10% hunger), petal (10% hunger), heatherbreeze
        xx.x(10% hunger), river (10% hunger), splash (10% hunger)

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; no)
        xx↳ +30XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent,
        xx+5XP for prey, +80XP from catvent 2022
        ✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
        xx↳ +5FP bird of prey
        xx.x+ no herbs </3

✦ levels
        xx↳ +125XP → level 1 (263/200XP) → level 2 (63/300XP)

xxxxxcongrats! you've reached level two & earned an additional +1FP (your choice), + 1 herb (your choice) and +1 common edit!
      xxxxx
      xxxx✦ notes; hi! your catvent '22 xp has been added ─ thank you for linking it! <3

───────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[20] ~ Explore (Lissidom)

Postby LiLi041 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:40 pm

Last Explore Post: here! | Last Response Received: here!
Level 6 (636/800 exp) | Death Opt-In: Yes | Predators/Prey: default

Patrol
Lissi | she/her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Hal | he/him| HP 95% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Maurus | he/him| HP 94% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Chachar | he/him| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Pinepaw (Pineapple) | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: no
Lily | she/her| HP 97% | HUP 0% | Sick: no

Items Used
  • rabbit | 4 FP | x1
  • scraps | 1 FP | x2
  • broom | x1

Active Quests
  • none right now!

Inventory
Prey:
  • bugs | 1 FP | x4
  • mouse | 2 FP | x3
  • vole | 2 FP | x2
  • shrew | 2 FP | x2
  • rabbit | 4 FP | x2
Herbs:
  • daisy leaf | x3
  • thyme | x1
  • comfrey root | x1
  • parsley | x1
  • burnet | x6
  • feverfew | x1
  • ragwort | x1
  • goldenrod | x1
  • goatweed | x1
  • bright-eye | x1
  • celadine | x2
  • catchweed | x1
  • dock | x1
  • chervil | x3
  • deadly nightshade | x1
  • deathberry | x1
  • mallow leaves | x2
  • stick | x1
  • borage leaf | x1
  • tormentil | x1
  • burdock root | x1
  • chickweed | x1
  • fennel | x1
Chachar was sent to the medicine cat den first thing, as soon as they went home. Lily wanted to go in and see the treatment with her own eyes, but she was quickly pushed out by the medicine cat with assurances that Chachar and Chirpy would both be up and running in no time, with just the right herb or two.

Depositing the prey into the pile, Lily ran over to find her parents, who were both resting in the leader's den. Lissi and Hal's tails were curled together as they snuggled next to each other, bodies resting in the same, warm nest. When she burst in, the two were quietly whispering gently to each other, and it sounded a little like Hal was comforting Lissi about the earlier rogues incident.

It wasn't the first time they had run into trouble with rogues in recent memory, and each encounter always turned out unpleasant or disappointing. Lily knew all of the more recent encounters must've started fraying at her Mama's nerves though; the Beastmaster incident in particular must've caused a lot of worry and stress, even if that cat was hopefully gone for good. At least, the woods seemed to be going back to normal when she was walking through them today, the former darkness slowly receding without a trace, likely going back to the source they came from.

"Lily," Lissi purred warmly. "Come, lay down with us." With her parents both shifting apart a little, Lily needed no further encouragement to slip into the middle of their nest, as she had sometimes done when she was younger. She grew up mostly in the nursery, but her parents had not wanted to deny her the warmth and comfort of a parental figure, even if those parental figures were residing in the leader's den.

But since she had become an apprentice, she had slept nightly in the apprentices' den, and even nightly terrors hadn't made her leave for her parents' nest. Now though, snuggling in between her parents, tightly tucked into their embrace, she realized how much she had missed this. When she grew up into a warrior, she probably wouldn't be able to do this again, but while she was still a small apprentice... it was a squeeze, but she liked it. Purrs unconsciously started rumbling out of her chest, and Hal started licking her forehead, grooming her unkempt strands of fur.

"Lily," Lissi started to say. "We're so proud of you. You've been so mature about all these scary things happening, and you're growing up so well." Lily preened a little under her Mama's praise. "We're confident that you will grow up into the best leader, but we want you to remember to still make time to have fun, and just enjoy being an apprentice. If you want to take the time to go out to just play and run around with Pinepaw on the training grounds or in the snow, just go. Patrols day after day are taxing, and you'll have no shortage of them when you're a warrior." Lily groaned, but Lissi continued. "So enjoy your time as an apprentice, okay? Starting from now, you should spend more time doing things other than patrols. You already have a good amount of experience with them, and there's no need for more daily patrols to gain experience."

"But I like patrols, Mama!" Lily protested, but Lissi shook her head firmly. Before she could say anything else though, Lily added, "What about all the rogues that appear? Don't you need my help in fighting them off? They've all turned out to be so terrible, Mama, every single one of them. Shouldn't I have more experience fighting them?"

Lissi looked a little surprised. Lily had lost all hope in rogues so quickly? Just earlier, she had been more open to the idea of talking to rogues when on the patrol. Even if the rogues turned out to be aggressive ones, they weren't all that way.

Before she could speak, Hal opened his mouth. "Little one, don't think like that. Not all rogues are bad. They are all cats, after all. Most every-cat here used to be a rogue. Your mother was one, and she founded this clan of former rogues. You must not be prejudiced against cats you've never met, and remember to try to meet every-cat with an open heart. This will be important when you guide this clan in the future." Lily hesitated, so he continued, "You will meet good rogues in the future, little one. The last few moons have been an outlier with the amount of unfriendly rogues, but there will always be friendly rogues, and you never know what kinds of friendships you may make."

Lily sighed. "I guess," she agreed reluctantly. But inside, she turned her Papa's words over mentally, over and over. She had some really bad experiences, true, but perhaps she had been quick to judge. It hadn't been that long since she had become an apprentice, after all. It was just so eventful. But an open heart... she resolved that she would ensure her heart and mind were both open. Her parents were wise, and she wanted to do her best to listen to their advice. Next time, she'd see what the rogues were like.

"Okay," Lissi laughed, seeing the visible thinking her daughter was displaying upon her expressive face. "Run along now, dear."

Lily lifted herself out of the warm nest with some reluctance, before leaving her parents to their own talk. After running outside, the first thing she did was to find Pineapple.

"Pineapple!" she called, upon spotting him. Pinepaw turned, and she immediately invited him to share a rabbit with her.

"It's too big for us!" he laughed, but grabbed a rabbit from the pile anyways and sat down with her.

"We'll leave half for my parents!" Lily said cheerfully. And then curling her tail with his, she leaned on his shoulder and told him, "Pineapple, my Mama told me that we should go out more, just to play and have fun. Let's spar sometime, and go run through the snow again! And let's go chase the birds on the treetops, and watch the sunset!" She paused, and said, in a hushed voice, "Mama said that we'd have to patrol every day as warriors, so I'm going to take a break from patrolling. You're becoming a warrior sooner than me, so I think you should spend more time with me before that!"

Pinepaw laughed heartily and instantly agreed. "Of course," he nodded. "I'll go out with you every day."

"Mama called me mature," Lily sighed dreamily, her mind turning to her previous conversation again. "Pineapple, can you believe that?"

"Lily, you have grown up a lot! I was very impressed at how you found the courage to speak up to the beastmaster like that, and you've been very decisive and level-headed when supporting Aunt Lissi in meeting the rogues. You're a lot less impulsive in the face of danger now, and I'm really proud of you too!" Lily was about to light up under the glow of all this praise Pinepaw was giving her, when he nudged her playfully, and added laughingly, "You'd be a lot more mature if you called me Pinepaw properly, you know."

Her fur instantly spiked up in mock outrage, and with a playful shove, she told him huffily, "Never!"

[1234 words]

Notes:
- feeding all 6 cats with 2x scraps (2 FP) and 1x rabbit (4 FP)
- give chachar 1x broom (herb) to restore health to full
- please add 450 exp from catvent! here
- this is my 20th explore post! :D In keeping with my precedent of 10-post story arcs, I'm going to be time skipping after this since I think Lily and Pinepaw have gone through enough excitement as apprentices XD Might go to when Lily and Pinepaw are warriors? or I might talk about Bob's kittens for a change... haha, there are plenty of options!

Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0251.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:38 pm

GALACTIC SKIES !!
    xcanadianhowl archive last post

If she wished upon a star even just once in a lifetime… all of her wishes came true, today.

Before her, a landscape of gold florals unfurled, flowing far and wide, extending into an almost eternal, ethereal plane. And the crowns of those florals bowed, gentle and low, a nod towards the spring-kissed earth below. Afternoon dew dripped, drizzling off the delicate petals and upon a little, tucked bundle.

Paws nimble and quick, she knelt down and undid the dried leaves swathing the bundle. Inside… a dream come true. Bounties, treasure and feasts galore. (+3FP crow, 1 catchweed, +1 elder leaves, +1 tormentil)

“Hey, guys!” Her head slipped over her shoulder, waving the pair over. "I found something! It’s…"

A hush fell over her.

Underneath the wild chaos of leaves and obsidian feathers, a spark scintilated from within a tiny glass bottle. Like a cheeky will-o-wisp, it winked at her, a gentle vortex frozen behind glass. Daring her to pop the cork. (+1 common myo - congrats! <3)

“Huh, nice find, kid.” Their wings stretched, before folding once more, head slanted. Pale, glassy eyes narrowed, a touch curious, as their paws wandered across a silvery box embellished with… flashing lights and buttons. They frowned and with one claw, pushed a button. “I wonder what this does━”

Static crackled with a staccato pop.

Goatstride jumped back, a soft gasp on his tongue. “What the━”

“Shhh.” She eased a step closer, craning her neck over Goatstride’s tensed shoulder. “Listen.”

“Greetings, travelers.” The box whirred, emitting a soft, lyrical melody. A… voice. And a recorded one. “The name’s Furzetuft. And well, if you find this… I have a quest for you, lucky ducklings. There’s a reward attached to it as well, so!” Her chuckle broke through, soft and sweet, rising above the static. “Your quest if you so choose to accept it…”

Furzetuft has granted the patrol an active quest: "Heal one of your cats!"
    (You'll likely have to wait until one of them receives an injury or falls ill!)

Active quests are special and sometimes can take awhile to complete! Please link this reply in the
    "active quests section” of your future explore posts. When you’ve completed it, drop a note
    in your explore post to let a writer know ━ Furzetuft will return to reward the patrol! ^^

xx

───────────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+0% hunger for each patroller; one free post left!)
      xx↳ badgerhop (0% hunger), dragonfruit (0% hunger), goatstride (0% hunger)

✦ health stats
      xx↳ n/a

xx↳ +40XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent,
      xx.x+3XP for prey, +3XP for herbs, +1XP for item
      xx↳ +3FP crow, 1 catchweed, +1 elder leaves, +1 tormentil

✦ item finds
      xx↳ +1 common myo

✦ levels
      xx↳ +57XP → level 3 (136/400XP)

xxxx✦ notes; n/a! <3

───────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Vivika on Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 015. [december explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:39 pm

x
x
x
ImagexxMOONLIT VALLEY!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (026/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (062/100) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    ever-so delicately tangled with the cacophoniess of the woods beyond, there were soft liliting harmonies. harmonies so deeply intertwined with the chaos and the secrets of the woods as the woods bekoned him close.

their soft coos were warm, dappled with the essence of the morning and its blessings of dew and rain. their song was a lullaby, stretching out for an eternity. before waiting.

and so he ventured.
    his namesake blooming upon every hushed step who took upon the woody dales beyond. viper. he was sly… silent, waiting just like the lullaby that beckoned him close.

and there… there it was.
    (+1fp [crystallized mouse], +1exp)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 15 expxxfood exp ✧ 01 exp---
added exp ✧ 10 expxxherb exp ✧ 00 exp---
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no xxtotal exp ✧ 36 exp

fp earned ✧ +1fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• [n/a herb earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +0
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ zigglly
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x 0 - 1 - 2
xx
x
!!!

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.swag. » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:44 am

amaryllis group
Last Explore Post: n/a | Last Response Received: n/a
[ 220 words ]

The sun hadn't yet graced the horizon when the cold grass tickled the roughened paw pads of the tabby as she arose from the warmth radiating from her nest. Trees rustled softly as the early morning breeze whisked by, rustling the she-cats fur as she stepped out of her den. Mochi grumbled softly, shaking out her fur to rid herself of the annoying chill. She yawned, reaching out with her front paws and digging her claws into the earth to stretch the stiffness from her spine from her slumber. Her ears flicked as a rustle sounded behind her, she turned to find the culprit; Tobiko, her reptilian companion. Tobi followed suit, seemingly breaking his jaw in a yawn before slithering up her hind-leg and draping himself loosely around her torso, seeking warmth to fight the morning chill.

Mochi huffed, chuckling softly at her companions' dramatics before turning to look at her empty camp. Disappointment flared in her chest before she shook off and turned her attention to the vast expanse of forest before her. Beginning to feel the rumbling of hunger disrupt the peace in her stomach, Mochi decided that it was time to start her day. She began into the forest with her sidekick snuggly wrapped around her, hopeful that she'd find something to bring back to her home.

-- cats on patrol
mochi | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N

n/a
-- level 0 (0/100)
experience: +0 (= 0/100)
none
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
yes/no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

ᵕ̈ court || she/her || adult || adhd ridden ᵕ̈

hey y'all, just here to have fun! ♡
    please bare with me on trades!!
    toyhouse | cs storage

♡umas | the backseat lovers | crochet♡

current goals: collecting all dragons/dinosaurs!
literal.swag.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0252.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:50 am

ROSEMARY MEADOWS !!
    xxxxxalmondkitty clan archive last post

And she danced through fields of stardust and dreams.

Fields perfumed with florals and sweet spices, kissed with the faint fragrance of petrichor. Softly shimmering, butterflies and moths illuminated the skies like petal whirls, falling upon wildflowers and grasses. To the melody of cicadas and songbirds, she wandered through twirling grasses, toes never quite touching the soft earth as she followed a trail of tiny mushrooms.

Like a guide, the shrooms pointed her to something… amiss.

To a froth of bubbles budding upon a sturdy stalk, clinging like a stubborn foam. And within the chaos of bubbles, a little critter twitched, wings an alternating band of ebony and ivory. A spittlebug ━ an unfriendly foe to fauna. (+1FP bugs, +1 wild garlic)
    xx

──────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+0% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ two free posts left!
        xx.xscrunch (0% hunger)

xx↳ +10XP for patrol sent, +1XP for prey, +1XP for herb
        │││
        │││
        xx↳ +1FP bugs
        xx.x+1 wild garlic

✦ levels
        xx↳ +12XP → level 0 (12/100XP)

xxxx✦ notes; n/a, welcome to explore!! <33