My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3353

Postby néktar » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:26 pm

Username: néktar
    Cat Name: sunbreeze
    Clan: marbleclan
    Prompt: he saw something, something riding ever to faintly on the horizon. it rode the blue waves, reaching up to the sky, scrapping the clouds and daring to touch the sun. his fur began to prickle, he had heard stories from those older then him. stories of sea fairing cats that anchor ashore, raiding the land and killing those who stood in their way. the pit in the tom’s stomach had only grown as sunbreeze mulled over what he had seen, tossing and turning in his usually comfortable nest. this constant movement disturbed pigeonthroat who’s nose was being tickled by the fluffy tom’s tail, he groaned and turned away which snapped the tom back into his surroundings. he thought it best to share what he had seen with grimstorm or lochstar in the morning, once making this decision he yawned closing his eyes giving one last huff and a twitch.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:52 pm

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Mammothfluff
Clan: Hill of Sunflowers
Prompt: She'd been hearing stories from the elders of how the olden days were, how the territories weren't split up, and everycat lived peacefully together. She just couldn't get her mind off of it, she knew how the territories were now split, and fights would rage if a cat dared cross territories. She couldn't wrap her mind around the possibility of them all getting along with each other and sharing with each other. She even dreamt about it when she fell asleep that night.
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:38 am

Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Burnstripe
Clan: Kin of the Vixen
Prompt: She was getting older, he could tell. Everyone could tell. She was slower in the morning, would go to sleep earlier, less inclined to join in patrols, and was losing weight so fast. Everyone was worried, how could they not be? Their Magister was dying.

Each and every day, Burnstripe would watch and worry. So many questions filled his mind. When will it happen? What if we get attacked while she is ill? Has our Sybil Superior received a vision yet? Are we ready? Despite the worries that plagued his mind day in and day out, he also was curious who the next Magister may be or the Legatus for that matter. After all, when the Magister dies all of their Legatus retire with them. It was only natural for him to ponder who might be chosen next. And even more natural for him to hope he may have the chance to compete. Whispers flutter between his kin, theories about who may be chosen to complete in the Renatus Ceremony. The single most important ceremony for a Kin's lifetime. A ceremony that he hoped with all his heart to be a part of.

That is what is on his mind. Swamped with the grief that his leader was slowly dying but overcome with the hope that he may have the honor of competing to become the next Magister.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aresthehomo » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:09 am

Username: Aresthehomo
Cat Name: GoldenPuddle
Clan: The Wildings
Prompt: GoldenPuddle was a young tomcat who had taken on the role of a babysitter and caretaker in his clan's camp. He was responsible for looking after the kittens while their parents were out hunting or gathering. GoldenPuddle had always been good with kits and enjoyed spending time with them. However, one fateful day, something happened that changed everything.

It was a beautiful day in the clan camp, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. GoldenPuddle was playing with the children, running around and laughing. But then, he noticed that one of the kits was missing. Panic set in as he frantically searched the camp for the missing child. He asked everyone if they had seen the kit, but no one had. GoldenPuddle's heart was racing as he realized that he had lost a kit under his care.

He immediately informed the clan leader and a search party was organized. They searched the entire camp and the surrounding area, but the child was nowhere to be found. GoldenPuddle was devastated, he couldn't believe that he had lost a kit under his care. He felt like a failure and couldn't forgive himself for letting this happen.

As the sun began to set, hope started to fade. But just as they were about to give up, the child was found, safe and sound. GoldenPuddle was overjoyed and couldn't stop thanking the clan members who had helped in the search. The child had wandered off into the woods and had gotten lost, but luckily, they were found by a patrol who brought them back to the clan camp.

GoldenPuddle was relieved and grateful, but he couldn't shake off the guilt and fear that had consumed him. He couldn't believe that he had let this happen, and he couldn't stop thinking about what could have happened if the child hadn't been found. He vowed to never let his guard down again and to always keep a close eye on the children under his care. (Aka his past mistakes are on his mind)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image Image
Aresthehomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:32 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: HoneyNose
Clan: Birch Clan
Prompt: Love <3, how will he court a fellow warrior who seems more interested in proving themselves as a warrior than finding a mate? he has been daydreaming about ways to make this she-cat notice him.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:32 pm

Username: crexmii
    Cat Name: aphelion
    Rank: deity of comets, asteroids, meteors. basically aerin’s right-hand cat
    Clan: softclan
    Prompt: he’s worried about what is to come. it’s only a matter of time before he has to destroy the void and all its voidlurkers entirely — with flaming meteors raining down onto the land of dreams. but what happens to the mortals? what happens to the other life forms? the day when it will all happen draws closer. he does not want aerin to be disappointed in him. and yet…..it all seems wrong. wouldn’t a gigantic shower of meteors wipe out every form of life? not to mention…what if the voidlurkers survive it? but aerin insists, and aphelion is not one to disobey orders.

but the other deities have been giving him looks. looks that seem…significant. looks that say, “you can choose not to do this. please save the world. you are the only one who can stop the impending death of all life-forms.”
    aphelion is torn. torn between the fate of the world and the orders of aerin, and as the sunne sinks, the ether shifts, and a new day begins, he can only worry endlessly.
Last edited by crexmii on Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:28 pm

Username: clouds-move-on
Cat Name: Trivium
Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4931423
Prompt:
He is waiting for news from the scout, the twelve sided face.
Every moment that passes is a moment he wastes, fraternizing with the enemies by the wharf.
The spy is aware that his leader can see him, can almost hear his very thoughts.
It shall soon no longer be tolerated.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daisy, » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:18 am

Username: daisy,
    Cat Name: Gus
    Clan: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4913291
    Prompt: He was terrified. His mind was stuck on the fact that Snowflake caught him stealing her diamond ring. He knew Snowflake was fierce and wouldn't forgive him in years. He had seen what had happened to Crumbles, when he had slipped and knocked Snowflake in a thorn bush.
daisy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:43 am

Username: Ember The Wolf
Cat Name: Cinderheart
Clan: Willowclan
Prompt:

Cinderheart blinked a few times as Tigerstar tilted his head and then purred amused. "I asked what was on your mind," he said again settling down next to her and giving her side a few quick licks. She purred and shook her head. "I was thinking about the weather. I can't wait for it to get a bit warmer so I can sunbathe by the river again" she said wistfully thinking about her favorite lounging spot. It was a perfectly ticked-away spot in the bend of the river a little bit outside of camp. A few small trees grew off of the riverbed and provided the perfect shade/cover for her to be partially in the sun without getting wet and the gentle babble of the river always put her at such peace.

"Cinderheart?" Tigerstar murmured pulling her out of her thoughts again and she giggles slightly "Sorry, I got lost in thought again" she mumbled
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf