Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

◖001.◗

Postby kyeza » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:08 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄─────────────. ❝ JADECLAN!!❞ . ────────────────────────────────┄
.-. PATROL [2/6]
xxxxx [ meadowshine ] . she/her | 100% hp | 0% hup | not sick!
xxxxx [ echofrost ] . she/they | 100% hp | 0% hup | not sick!

┄───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┄

xxxthey do a silly!

xxxxImage
xxxx
.-. INVENTORY
xxxxx [ prey ]
xxxxxx • n/a
xxxxxx • n/a
xxxxxx • n/a
xxxxxx • n/a
xxxxxx • n/a
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx [ herbs ]
xxxxxx • n/a
xxxxxx • n/a
xxxxxx • n/a
xxxxxx • n/a
xxxxxx • n/a
.-. ITEMS USED
    n/a

.-. NOTES

kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby jay. » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:19 am

I'm picking my own!
    new prey:
    squirrel, vole, mouse, lemming | 1 FP
    muskrat, hedgehog , bat | 2 FP
    beaver, hare, rabbit, cuckoo | 3 FP
    duck, wigeon, petrel, gull| 4 FP
    goose, swan, pheasant, eagle, hawk| 5 FP
    new predators:
    lynx, polar bear, boar, wolverine, stoat
    Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list?yes!
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hollowclan --- ✧ 01

Postby jay. » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:16 am

​🇭​​🇴​​🇱​​🇱​​🇴​​🇼​​🇨​​🇱​​🇦​​🇳​
★ ★ ★
​🇱​​🇦​​🇸​​🇹​ ​🇵​​🇴​​🇸​​🇹​ (n/a) | ​🇱​​🇦​​🇸​​🇹​ ​🇷​​🇪​​🇸​​🇵​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇪​ (n/a)
───────────────────────────────────
the group of cats set out from their camp, pacing through the ever-tall trees of the spruce forest, plant life overgrown and dancing up the trees. there had been a fresh snowfall - not much, as was rather shocking for the area, having often received a great amount of it, but still enough to make the ground icy. it was a thin, soft blanket against the shrubs and foliage that littered the forest floor. despite the coldness, it was still a fairly nice day out, with the sun peering through the gaps in the trees. despite this, some cats were happier to be on patrol than others.

"do we really have to come out here in this weather?" houndstorm hissed under his breath as his paws met the icy ground below them. he was the least enthusiastic about this out of all of them - or at least it seemed that way. clementinesong, as always, had been insistent the group go out, eager to chart the territory.
"yes, houndstorm," clementinesong's voice came off soft, though there was a hint of teasing laced within it, "the territory isn't going to explore itself, and besides, it gives us a chance to actually get out! i'd rather be out here than bottled up in camp."
"i wouldn't." houndstorm retorted.
"are you capable of doing something other than complaining?" cracklingfire sneered before pouncing forward, temporarily overtaking the lead that clementinesong had on the group.
"it's nice to get out, i don't think i could've listened to the pointless ramblings of the other cats any longer." she purred, energetically bouncing around the place - it was clear she had waited a while to go on patrol.

while the three bickered, mudslide just occasionally purred in amusement at the passing conversations, it was a treat to have cracklingfire along for once - someone who usually was insistent on exploring on her own. from the state of how the conversations had been going, mudslide was starting to understand why the russet she-cat had been hesitant to join other parties. it was too late now to change, however, she was stuck with them until this was done with.
houndstorm rolled his eyes at the others, eager himself to finally get back to camp, or to eat something. he could go for either. he didn't hate the others - by far from it, they were his best friends.... bar cracklingfire, but only because of her nature to vanish off into the woods for moons at a time, the pair never really had the chance to bond, but they had very different interests. while houndstorm was content staying in camp messing around with other cats, often leading to pranks - some more damaging than others, the other three had their own varying levels of energy. cracklingfire was by far the worst, though clementinesong didn't fall far from her, her energy often rubbing off on the other two from being the pseudo-leader of the group.

the group continued a fairly even pace as they ventured further across the territory, taking the time to admire the environment around them. it wasn't often they went this far away from camp, they wanted to make the most of it. or well, at least, three of them wanted to make the most of it. if it hadn't been for the company of his friends, houndstorm would have turned back ages ago, come up with some excuse to why he couldn't participate. he really needed to make other friends.

[ 577 words ]
───────────────────────────────────

✧ cats on patrol
clementinesong | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
cracklingfire | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
houndstorm | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
mudslide | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

✧ custom predators / prey
link here!

✧ notes
i'm so sorry for what i'm about to do
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19,
20,21, 22, 23, 24, 24, 25, 26
could i have all this exp redeemed please o7
✧ level 0
experience: 0
✧ items in inventory used
n/a
✧ active quests:
n/a
✧ opted in to death?
yes/no
✧ inventory
currently empty
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0359.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:29 am

JADECLAN !!
    galaxyy. archive last post

the familiar fragrance of florals and scented candles perfumed the morning breeze.

stringed beads and bits of glass clinked from nearby stalls, a melody carried only by the drift of the wind. at her own wooden market stall, echofrost smoothed the curls of a lop-eared bunny plush and adjusted the soft, shimmering tentacles of a grumpy octopus. daylight filtered through the swath of patterned cloth over the stall, casting sequins of dancing light against the whorled wood. as she arranged the last of her plushies, her first trader arrived.

this trader was not from around here.

a nest of cinnamon curls crested the top of the stranger’s forehead, the wind ruffling it in a dozen different directions. the scent of foreign, aromatic spices, sweet apples and old leather clung to their tall frame, and one corner of their lips tugged in a lopsided grin. “looks like you have quite the assortment of goods ‘round here. i like this one,” they booped the nose of a patterned mouse, “reminds me of someone i use to know.”

with a wink, the stranger slung a worn leather satchel over their shoulders. “the name’s fennel. i heard of a clan of traders from a friend and thought i’d stop by to restock for my travels━” (fennel has proposed a trade─see below for details!)

echofrost!!”

a songbird’s chime flourished, melodious, lively and familiar. her best friend skipped towards the stall, her cheeks rose-tinted and eyes as bright as a sunlit lagoon at noon. near breathless, meadowshine rested a picnic basket adorned with colorful stickers beside her. “sorry, i’m late! almost forgot to pack snacks for the day, but here we are!” her smile was radiant, a cheeky curl just at the ends. “i brought you a snack and… a sticker as well!” (+1fp scraps)

fennel (an npc) has proposed a trade! they'd like two herbs (any type) in-exchange for something special of theirs! does the pair agree to trade or decline?
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • two free explore posts remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +10xp for patrol sent, +1xp for prey
      • +320xp from camp char, +170xp catvent '22
      • +255xp catvent '23, +75xp june '23 qb,
      • +185xp july '23 qb, +30xp nov '23 qb
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp scraps
      • +no herbs </3

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +1046xp → level 0 (1046/100xp)
        → level 1 (946/200xp) → level 2
        (746/300xp) → level 3 (446/400xp)
        level 4 (46/500xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      congrats! you've reached level four and earned an additional +6fp (your choice), +4 herbs (your choice),
      +50 stardust, +1 common edit, +1 nr myo, +1 uncommon edit and +1 stellar remnants!

notes; n/a, stealing these beans and running off into the sunset with them <33 /silly
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:25 pm

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
bugs | 1 FP
mouse, small fish | 2 FP
squirrel, frog, chipmunk | 3 FP
rabbit, small bird, ferret, turtle | 4 FP
large bird, opossum, raccoon | 5 FP
new predators:
fox patrol, magic beasts, monster hordes, great birds, dragons
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? Yes

Me?? Changing my stuff again?? More likely than you might think.

xxx__________________________________
xxxI go by Arith for short!
xxxChristian, Autistic, ADHD, College Student
xxxArtist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer

ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:43 pm

Hill of Sunflowers
xx | xx

Elmleaf and Red Robin, having both watched Tawnystar and Mammothfluff start their leave from their nests, followed them in curiosity, wondering where the two of them were going. Red Robin, being the concerned cat he is, rushed over to Tawny after watching him stumble down a small hill to keep him steady, giving away his and Elmleaf's element of surprise. Elmleaf sighed and trotted his way down next to Mammothfluff.

"I was trying to keep us hidden," he stated, taking a small breath before continuing, "Where are you guys going, by the way?" His ears perked up with a small smile as he followed next to Mammothfluff, looking at both her and Tawnystar.

"Hopefully we're heading to find some more food. Hopefully it's not too cold to find anything." She gave a small smile to Red Robin and Elmleaf. "Did we wake you? I apologize if we did." She started down another hill, her paws leaving 3 pawprints behind, a soft reminder of her life before the clan.

"Kind of. I got cold after a while, and when I woke up you were gone. You can't do that, Sandy, it scares me when you just wander off. What if you got hurt?" Poor Red Robin just wanted to make sure his lover was safe, though he knew that he could protect herself, he just couldn't help but worry about her.

Mammothfluff, after a bit of quietness, finally squeaked up. "This time I should be able to get a mouse! I'll be extra quiet this time!" Not at all upset by her last attempt of getting a field mouse, she was ready for the next time. She loved winning, and just took losing as a chance to do better the next time. That's something a lot of the clan cats admired about her. "Don't you guys just love hunting? It's so fun! When you get to pounce and the success of getting something?" She grinned happily, pouncing into the snow to mimic a hunting pounce. The snow was much deeper than she thought at first, so half of her body stuck up. She swam out of the snow until she was on the top again, shaking the snow out of her fluffy pelt.

"Curious as to why Tawny made you a caretaker and not a hunter, now." Elmleaf added with a chuckle. "I'm a hunter and even I'm not that excited about a good catch." He added, nudging playfully at Mammothfluff.

Tawnystar chuckled at Elmleaf's comment. "Believe it or not, she loves helping others more than she loves catching prey." She, like Mammothfluff, pounced into the snow, cackling like a hen. She rolled around in it; the entire top of his coat being covered in snow. She missed this.

Red Robin rushed over, checking him all over to make sure he was okay. "Sandy! Carp and koi, stop scaring-!" Though his words were cut short due to Tawnystar pulling him into the snow with her. She brushed snow onto Red Robin's face with his paw, grinning at him. "Lighten up, Ru! Live a little! Stop being so cautious!"

Red Robin couldn't hold back a smile as he ate the snow being brushed on his snout. He looked back at Tawnystar with a great big grin before getting up and tackling Elmleaf, who, unfortunately for Mammothfluff, toppled over onto Mammothfluff. Score! Two birds with one stone. Now, with all four of them playing around in the snow, just a few feet from the backyard of Tawnystar's old home, the tension of leaf-bare had finally melted away. What a wonderful feeling it was.

[ # 600 ]

-- cats on patrol
Elmleaf | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Red Robin | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Tawnystar | she/he | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Mammothfluff | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

regular prey!
-- level 0
experience: 78/100
-- items in inventory used
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
x
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
bugs | 1 FP | x2
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
rabbit | 4 FP | x1

feverfew | x1
herb | x0
herb | x0
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:09 pm

---

Gentle Wind startled with alarm, flailing about in the water to attract the attention of the others.

As their attention was drawn away from the aquatic life around them, each member of the expedition immediately understood the urgency as they laid eyes on Mist's green pallor. They hurriedly grabbed Mist and hauled her back up to the surface. There, they scrambled on to the boat and ran to their medical room.

The healer there got Mist on a bed and quizzed the others on what happened. After listening thoroughly and thinking for a bit, the healer pulled out some dock leaves and made Mist chew them. The greenish hue began to fade after a tense few hours and Mist's strength and energy were regained after a few days.

The Bronze Fleet decided against further exploration in the area and set sail back home.

-- End of Bronze Fleet Arc --

Treble glared at his knights, rapping on the door to get their attention. Thorn trailed behind him, her gaze scanning the room for one knight in particular.

Suddenly realizing their superior was in the room, the knights jumped to their feet with various amounts of shuffling and saluted him.

"Despite your utter lack of conduct just now, I do not have time to berate you. I'll leave that to your squadron leaders," he paused, waiting for the leaders to nod. "Our unit has been asked to send six members to investigate near the northern forest. I will be the first member and will be heading this expedition. Captain Thorn will be my Second on this assignment. I need four volunteers. Show of hands, please." The false politeness of his 'please' failed to encourage the knights.

Two brave volunteers raised their hands, a knight from a noble family, Fern, and a knight with a purchased title, Lawrence. Treble called them over and checked whether there were any more volunteers.

There were none.

Treble frowned. "Alright, since we still need two more knights, we'll be drafting two of you. How about you," he pointed at a fairly new commoner knight named Peanut, "and-."

"And him." Thorn interrupted, singling out another commoner knight, this one named Fire. Fire winced.

Treble gave Thorn a look that said 'we'll discuss this later' but did not challenge her and beckoned for the two knights to join them.

"Everyone else, I think you need more training on spacial awareness." Treble left the building, the other five knights trailing behind.

A knight's belongings were always packed and ready to move out at a moment's notice so it did not take long for the six to leave the barracks and begin the four day long journey to the forest.

Nothing much eventful occurred on the journey there, but they took a day of rest on arrival because they had traveled very hard and it was never a good idea to enter the northern forest exhausted.

On the morning that they were to set foot in the forest, Thorn nuzzled Fire affectionately in the shadows of the early morning sun. They then parted ways to prepare for the day.

Fern rubbed her old wounds with a salve to stave off their aching.

Treble sparred against Lawrence over the remains of their campfire from the knight before, acting as a makeshift sparring ring.

Peanut woke up to the noise of the others and hurried to get ready to hide the fact that he overslept.

Methodically, they all finished getting ready for the day and packed up camp. The sun was well into the sky when they finally took the first steps into the forest.

[601 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Treble Dean (Treble) | He/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Fern Atchka (Fern) | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Thorn Alicia (Thorn) | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Fire | He/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Lawrence Levene (Lawrence) | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Peanut | He/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- level 2
experience: 278/300
-- items in inventory used
1x Dock
-- active quests:
N/A (linked)
-- opted in to death?
yes
-- inventory
Bugs | 1 FP | x11
Mouse | 2 FP | x2
Rabbit | 4 FP | x1
Large Bird | 5FP | x1

Cobweb | x2
Goldenrod | x1
Stinging nettle | x1
Hawkweed | x1
Yarrow | x1
Daisy leaf | x1
Foxglove seeds | x1
Sweet-sedge | x1
Sorrel | x1
Raspberry leaves | x1
Deadly nightshade | x1
Willowbark | x1
Wintergreen | x1
Dock | x1

Side Notes: 305 xp from Catvent
Mousespeck trades

xxxI go by Arith for short!
xxxChristian, Autistic, ADHD, College Student
xxxArtist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer

ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crexmii » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:29 pm

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭é !!

last postlast reply ★ level 5 [ 055/600 ] ★
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████████████████████

"ah!" startled, belladonna skidded to a halt, right at the paws of an unfamiliar fawn-pelted tom.
she processed what was going on and mewed drowsily, "who are you?..."

melete and weasel rushed to the black tortoiseshell's side. "oh..oh dear. it seems the fever has come back." melete mewed, red eyes anxious. "here, try feeding her this watermint." weasel put out a paw and let belladonna lap the herb up, then turned to the rogues. "yeah, who are you?" she asked warily, narrowing her lime green eyes.

the rogue in front, the same fawn tom that belladonna had nearly crashed into, stepped back and meowed, "oh, we mean no harm. we're just trying to climb the mountain. which, i assume, is what you were doing before you came down."
weasel's fur relaxed and began to lie flat again. "ah, i see. you're going to get some etherblooms too?"

the fawn tabby nodded. he opened his mouth, then shook his head. "oh, how rude of me! i forgot to introduce me and my companions." he meowed, looking slightly embarassed. "i'm atlas, and these are falcon, caribou and hare." he gestured with his tail, and a mottled brown tom, a skinny, pale gray molly and a ruddy tabby tom with large emerald eyes emerged from behind atlas.

weasel turned around to see that now belladonna and melete's attention was now focused on the rogues. "nice to meet you. i'm weasel, the rosetted molly is melete, and the...tortie who almost bumped into you guys earlier is belladonna. ..heh...sorry about that."

melete perked up and rushed over to meet the other patrol, belladonna trailing behind with a dazed look in her mismatched eyes. "oh my goodness, hello! who're you?" she chirped cheerfully. the other three went over to talk to her, while atlas gave belladonna a concerned look. "is she alright?"

weasel glanced at the patrol leader uncertainly. "yeah..i hope so. she's been having these weird hallucinations recently. it's weird. she keeps on thinking there's something watching her in the ether." the chocolate molly looked up at the shifting stars. everything seemed normal to her. maybe it was just the fever, and mania messing around in her dreams...if that part was real, of course.

atlas nodded, concern in his eyes, but he was completely taken aback when he saw cheeto.
the bird squawked and spread his golden wings, making them glow in the sunlight. "is- is that?! a phoenix!? a real one?"
he asked in awe, yellow eyes wide.

weasel swallowed a purr. belladonna seemed to have snapped out of her daze. she smiled and mewed, "yes! cheeto's a rarity," and continued to blather on to a captivated atlas about cheeto and phoenixes.
"oh, right! let's eat!" melete called, padding over to weasel and belladonna.

"do you want to eat with us too?" she turned to the rogues and asked.
caribou grinned. "of course! that's kind of you all. but we brought our own prey, so don't worry about sharing."

weasel bit into a mouthful of mouse. it was cold and plain, but somehow it seemed to taste sweeter with all these cats around.

as she looked around and watched as the rogues and their little trio mingled and chattered with each other like a flock of starlings, a warmth bubbled up inside of her. she glanced at melete next to her, talking excitedly with hare and falcon.
it all gave her a sense of camaraderie.

she smiled.
...maybe eating together isn't so bad after all.

suddenly, everyone fell silent. sensing that something significant was happening, weasel whipped her head around.
oh no.

belladonna was hissing, glaring at no cat in particular. in fact.. she was glaring at...
the ether.

it sent chills down weasel's spine, seeing her friend act so angry and enraged at something.
melete let out a cry and rushed over to the tortie as she continued hissing. the rogues fell silent. "how dare you?! you dare taunt me in your dreams? stars cursed mania, get out! go away and leave me alone! let me sleep in peace."

she spat out the last words like she'd just bit into a rotten piece of her shrew.
and then she sank back onto the snowy ground. "stop it. stop it. stop watching me." she shivered, continuing to gaze at the ether and not breaking her gaze even once.

"oh..oh dear. i see what you mean." atlas mumbled, nudging weasel with a shoulder. the chocolate she-cat ran over to belladonna and yowled, "belladonna, it's okay. there's no eyes in the ether watching us. the gods have better things to do."
belladonna blinked, expression unreadable.

"mania is going to pay. i know what we're going to do next." she whispered, so only the three of them could hear.
"we're going to find mania."

"h-how?!" melete meowed anxiously.
"we...tomorrow. we go to the paracosm."

———

"go to the paracosm?!" are you insane?!" falcon cried, his face filled with alarm.
both groups had spent the night in the cave the three wanderers slept in a few days ago.

"it's going to be dangerous." hare sighed, shaking his head. "anything to do with mania could go wrong easily. the paracosm — and mania themselves, actually, are unpredictable."

"i know.." weasel sighed, pelt spiking in worry. "but i have a feeling if we do....we'll be able to fix belladonna.
...hopefully."

as she met the rogues' concerned gazes, weasel sent out a silent prayer to the pantheon.
i seriously hope this goes alright and nothing too horrible happens.
please.

©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ # 916 words ]

-- cats on patrol
belladonna | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: Yes (again </3)

melete | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No

weasel | she / her | HP 95% | HUP 30% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey? n/a

notes :: no exp today!! also slightly shorter post today </33
but TATSU HOW DARE YOU MAKE BELLADONNA SICK AGAIN.

inventory items used
x1 watermint
x1 mouse
x1 shrew
x2 bugs

active quests
none !

[/quote]
-- level 5
experience: 055/600

-- opted in to death?
nope
-- inventory

scraps | 1 FP | x1
bugs | 1 FP | x5
mouse| 2 FP | x2
shrew | 2 FP | x2 (fp of choice from lvl up)
squirrel | 3 FP | x2
minnow| 3 FP | x1 (fp of choice from lvl up)
bird | 4 FP | x1

cobweb | x1
chamomile | x2
borage leaves | x1
willow leaves | x1
willow bark | x1
broom | x1
hawkweed | x1
mallow leaves | x1
feverfew | x1
fennel | x1
ragwort | x1
poppy seeds | x1
goldenrod | x1 (herb of choice from lvl up)
coltsfoot | x1 (herb of choice from lvl up)
watermint x1 | (herb of choice from lvl up)
lovage x1 | (herb of choice from lvl up)
daisy leaf x1 | (herb of choice from lvl up)

crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⎯⎯⎯ ★ REPLY TWENTY-EIGHT. )

Postby elliott. » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:40 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    The growling of Houndstorm’s stomach only picked up when the smell of an avian’s scent brushed against his nose, his paws automatically stopping in their tracks as his ears swiveled. Clementinesong noticed her Clanmate’s sudden stop, turning to look at him. “What is it?”

“A,” he trailed off, sniffing the air once more, “pheasant. That-a way.” He tilted his head in the direction the scent was coming from. “I think if I go around and you head straight forward, we can surprise it and get it before it even blinks.” His tail tip twitched in his excitement, only falling still once Clementinesong agreed.

Following Houndstorm’s advice, Clementinesong moved straight in the direction he had pointed to, pressing herself close to the ground. The pheasant came into view slowly, its head close to the ground as it plucked at strands of grass. She kept a close eye on it as she waited for Houndstorm’s grey pelt to appear, before darting forward, startling the bird right into his paws.
    [ + 5FP pheasant, + 5XP ]

While the two had been hunting, Cracklingfire had wandered off, as usual, nose twitching as she sniffed everything to make sure she wasn’t missing anything. Mudslide followed behind her silently, her paws gentle on the grass. She only caught up when the ginger she-cat stopped, head disappearing into a pile of brush and emerging with a herb held daintily in her mouth.

“Whatcha got?” Mudslide asked gently, ears perched high on her head.

“Uh… nightshade, I think,” was Cracklingfire’s short response, the she-cat tucking the herb into her fur to carry it before trotting off again.
    [ + 1 deadly nightshade, + 1XP ]

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ★★★ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

XP EARNINGS
    death opt out
    two free posts left!

0035XP for words
    0010XP for patrol sent
    0006XP for prey earnings
    0001XP for herb earnings
    1255XP for added XP
FINAL TOTALS & NOTE
[ +00% hunger for patrol ] [ +1306XP TOTAL ]
[ level 0 (0/100) → level 1 (1206/200) → level 2 (1006/300)
xxxxxxxx→ level 3 (706/400) → level 4 (306/500) ]
[ congratulations, you've levelled up (x3)! you've received:
xxxxxxxx6 FP & 4 herbs of your choice, along with
xxxxxxxx+ 50 SD, + 1 common edit, + 1 NR MYO, + 1 uncommon edit, + 1 stellar remnants ]
[ + 5FP pheasant ] [ + 1 deadly nightshade ]
[ NOTE: it's like christmas in here !! ur cats r so beautiful btw i love them ]
Last edited by elliott. on Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(★★ explore response)

Postby ethium » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:15 am

xxxxxx Soft scurrying broke the uncomfortable silence, but in the darkness that surrounded the trio, the source of the noise could have been anything (+2 fp mouse). Elena tried not to think about it too hard, if only because accidentally stepping on a mouse scurrying under-paw couldn’t be more mortifying than the past few minutes.

“Hey, I think you still have bugs in your fur-” (+1 fp bugs). Elena scoffed at Tick, who commented shyly as they trekked into the dark. Gypsy leading the way silently, although the she-cat might have been rolling her eyes, Elena couldn’t see from her position. Regardless, the princess swiped at her face again, disentangling more dirt and … sure enough, bugs. She scowled and continued on, irritation prickling at her pelt. At least, she hoped it was irritation.. maybe it was just more bugs…

“Wait,” Gypsy stilled, and the trio stopped just as abruptly, watching as the she-cat’s nose twitched and her head pivoted to the right of the path. Tick moved in the direction she had indicated, his nose twitching as he rifled through forgotten herbs, dust, and foliage. “Look at this stuff, its all dried up! There's a lot of old icky stuff in here, and-” (+1 celandine)

“Get away from it!” Gypsy suddenly hissed, lunging forward and causing Tick to jump away from the pile with a yelp. “What was that for?”

“Look again, but be careful, don’t touch anything.” she hissed softly, her milky eyes squinting as Tick returned to the pile and rifled through it, now with far more care. Sure enough, he stilled after a moment. “Oh,” he stepped back, his face reddening in embarrassment, “How did you know?”

“I thought I caught a whiff of them, but I wasn’t sure.”

Elena looked between the two, peering over Tick’s shoulder. “Caught a whiff of what?”

“Deathberries,” (+1 deathberries). Tick and Gypsy responded in unison, their coats bristling.

█████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      additional notes
      ─> sprinkles a little deathberries on your patrol

xp totals (death opted in/out)
      ─> 10 xp for patrol sent
      ─> 35 xp for words written
      ─> 02 xp for herb found
      ─> 03 xp for prey found

patrol totals
      ─> you have no free explore post left
      ─> you've leveled up to level two, and have earned an additional 1 fp (your choice),
      +1 herb (your choice), and 1 common edit!

prey/herb totals
      ─> +1 celandine, +1 deathberries
      ─> +2 fp (mouse), +1 fp (bugs)

leveling totals
      ─> 50 xp ─> level 2 (14/300)
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups