Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Fawntura » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:09 am

Side Story-
As the sun set cats rushed around carrying baskets full of petals on backs or in their mouths along with various foods, and as adults rushed around groups of kits being led around by Poetess or elders had sparkles in their eyes as they listened to the adults, and one of those kits with her blind eyes was still full of intrigue. For tonight the stars would come down to dance on the grass, families would be reunited, loved ones would feel the embrace of their dear departed loved ones, for tonight was day of the stars, the only night when all the stars in the sky where visible and the only night the spirits of loved ones could come down from the skies and visit, this event only happened once every ten years so this meant a lot to a bunch of the clan, and little surreal couldnt wait to meet her mom, Each family used a certain flower petal to lead their loved ones to them, surreals and her fathers flowers where white rose petals. Tonight at the moons peak surreal and her father would sit at the edge of their den and wait for her mother, waiting for her beautiful starry pelt. Along with her Would come Birch, Moth, and Eclispe her siblings she never got to meet, surreal never spent time with them but she could feel them missing from her heart like a corus of her lifes song was missing,

Sandviper- "So does every one understand why tonight is so special?"
surreal couldnt see but she imanged what Sandviper looked like a older skinny cat Missing patches of small fur and a part of a ear, Surreal looked to the warm sun that she could feel on her face,

Surreal- I Miss you mommy, Can you hear me? I want to know about you, and i cant wait to spend even just a few hours with you and the others tonight. Daddy misses you so much, he often cries alone in the den at night, i know he want to stay strong for me and you, but hes breaking, and im sure hell be glad to see you and meet Birch moth and Eclispe!

Surreal was pulled out of her thoughts as she heard the group start moving, as they toured the clans camp going over the prepeations for tonight learning about each one, but no matter how hard surreal focused her mind wandered back to speaking with her mother in her head. Eventually an hour had passed and the sun was now gone and the moon began its ascent up into the sky, the Group was dissmissed and she made her way back to the den her and her father lived in, Though the clan had dens for the different ranks and needs most families had their own private den that they shared, surreal and her fathers where near the falls. Surreal made her way home with ease, though she was blind she knew the village better then most, as she entered the den she felt the Breeze of the night disapear,

Surreal- "Daddy Im home! Daddy?!"
When Surreals Call got no answer she relied on her nose to find her father, even though she was young she could tell who some one was by just their smell if she knew them! as she followed her nose her ears picked up on the snoring of her sleeping father. As she made her way over to him she pulled one of the Rabbit pelts, that acted as a blanket, up over him she nuzzled his forehead,

Surreal- "Sleep for a while daddy we got time."
She wandered her way back out to the den entrance and laided down enjoying the breeze of the night. After studying the Secent of the air and how cold it made her feel, she estimated that their was about a 2 hours gap before the stars would arrive so she headed to the the Prey storage and retrieved, a Baby Trukey and a Mouse, Her mothers Favriotes, or atleast thats what her father told her.

She Searched though the Storage Areas of their Den for some Spices to use with the Mouse and Turky to give it a good flavor, she spent about the next hour playing with spices and and food combos until she found the one she liked, she found a piece of bark which she would use to hold the turky and mice off the ground and dragged it out to the entrace of the den. when she was happy she went back into her fathers working quaters (where he had fallen asleep), as she entered she could hear her father mumbling,

Surreal- "Are you okay daddy?"
Hawkstrike looked up from what he was doing to answer her, as he did surreal could hear him shifting,
Howstrike- "Oh, Yes, Yeah im fine sweetie, i take it you made some food?"
Surreal- "Yes i did daddy!"
the hour they had been waiting for would arrive in less then half and hour,

Hawstrike- "Then come along, Well go wait for mommy and the others."
Hawkstrike laid down in the enterance way and surreal curled up in the space between his front legs, and rested her head on his leg. As she laid there cleaning her fur she could feel the stars lights growing on her face soon the time had past and surreal heard quick sharp squeaks and flying sounds, she felt her father quickly get to his feet, she soon too did the same and soon she felt a prencse of someone else a warmth coming from them.

Hawkstrike- "Moon..."

She could hear a slight giggle coming from some one a few feet away, she looked towards the voice and back towards her father, Moonpelt- "This, This is my baby girl?"
Hawkstrike- "Yes my mom its surreal, Shes blind and she doesnt rember much about you."

Surreal felt a nudge from her father, and she followed the soft secent foward, sticking her nose out she felt a slight spark upon her nose when she made contact that made her tingle.

Surreal- "Momma?"

-
-
-

- Hawkstrike - He/Him - HUP 0% - HP 100 - Not sick
- Surrreal - She/Her - HUP 10% - HP 100 - Not sick
- Sandviper - She/Her - HUP 0% - HP 100 - Not sic
--

- 1x Rabbit (4fp)
- 10x Scraps (1fp)
- 3x Bugs (1fp)
- 1x bindweed
- 1x chamomile
- 1x holly berries
- 1x stinging nettle
- 1x yarrow

Font|Font|Credit
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goatmom » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:38 am

Grove Clan

[url=link]Last Explore Post[/url] | [url=link]Last Response Received[/url]

Acornkit fidgeted as her mother roughly groomed her siblings. The sun was barely shining through the brambles that make up the nursery yet all 3 kits were wide awake.

"Sit still for star clans sake Acornkit! I just cleaned you! If your fur is a mess during your apprentice ceremony you'll embarrass your father and I. " Honeythorn snapped at the excited kit, already annoyed at been woken up so early.

"Sorry mother." The little torbie replied sheepishly as she watched her mother move on from Nettlekit to clean Sparkkit.

"Relax Honeythorn, it's only reasonable they'd be excited. Today's a big day!" A voice came from the nursery entrance.

"Dad!" All three kits cheered in union and Acornkit and Nettlekit ran to greet their father as he walked towards their nest.

"Wow look at you three! Are you ready to be apprentices?" The tom purred in amusement.

"Don't encourage them Redthistle. They've been burrs in my pelt since the moon rose yesterday." Honeythorn quipped, finaly letting Sparkkit join his siblings in interrogating their father.

" Did you talk to Owlstar?!" Sparkit asked excitedly.

"Yeah you're the Deputy! Do you know who our mentors are ?" Acornkit added.

Redthistle laughed "Yes Owlstar and I discussed mentors for you and no I'm not telling you. You'll just have to wait for the ceremony."

Just then Owlstar's call came from the center of camp. " Let all cats old enough to hunt their own prey gather beneath the Great Rock for a clan meeting."

"That's your que." Redthistle chuckled before turning and leaving the nursery to take his place on second tallest of the three borders that make up the Great Rock.

Acornkit, Nettlekit, and Sparkkit all line up as Honeythorn had taught them and walked out to sit infront of Owlstar, their father, Deputy Redthistle, and the two Medicine Cats Goatheart and Sunnypatch. The rest of the clan fanned out in a semicircle around them.

Acornkit could feel her heart fluttering in her throat like she had eaten moth. She began to nead the dirt with her claws as Owlstar began the ceremony.

"Nettlekit." She called and Acornkit watched her brother step forward. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. Sunnypatch has asked that you be made her apprentice. Do you accept walking the Medicine Cats path?"

Acornkit saw her brothers eyes light up.

"Yes, Owlstar" she heard him agree.

" Then from this day on, until you receive your Medicine Cat name, you will be known as Nettlepaw. Your mentor will be Sunnypatch." Owlstar finishes before turning to Acornkit. "Acornkit."

She steps forward as her brother had done. As she looks up at the clan leader she has to force her tail and ears still. 'Who would her mentor be? What would they do first?!'

"Acornkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Acornpaw. Your mentor will be Smokefeather." The leader continues.

As the leader speaks, Acornpaw watches Smokefeather step out of the crowd to stand beside her.

"Smokefeather, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from Antvine, and you have shown yourself to be hardworking and careful. You will be the mentor of Acornpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her." Owlstar finished and Acornpaw turned to touch noses with Smokefeather, who was purring softly.

The two then moved aside to watch Sparkkit be made an apprentice. Acornpaw noticed how stiff her sibling looked as they stood before the leader. Then Sparkpaw's worked made sense. Owlstar called Honeythorn, their mother, to be Sparkpaw's mentor.

Acornpaw sat wondering why, there were so many other warriors. She was broken from her thoughts when Owlstar ended the meeting and all her clanmates began cheering her and her siblings new names. "ACORNPAW! NETTLEPAW! SPARKPAW!"

"So" Smokefeather began after the crowd dispersed. "How about you and I explore the territory?"

Acornpaw's worry is immediately forgotten, replaced instead with excitement to finaly see what lay beyond Grove Clan's camp. " Can we? Please?!" She mrowed eagerly causing Smokefeather to laugh.

" Of course. In fact if we leave now we can be back at camp in time to gather moss for your new nest before sundown." The lynx point tom confirmed.

The new Mentor and Apprentice duo walked out of camp to patrol the territory. Both happy and hopeful for the future...

[ 763 words ]

-- cats on patrol

Acornpaw | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick:

Smokefeather | They/them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey

n/a

-- level 0

experience: 0

-- items in inventory used

Any items used/eaten this post

ex. food, herbs, etc.

-- active quests:

quest #1 (linked)

-- opted in to death?

no

-- inventory

prey | 1 FP | x0

prey | 2 FP | x0

prey | 2 FP | x0

prey | 3 FP | x0

prey | 3 FP | x0

prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0

herb | x0

herb | x0
Exp links:

Cheese camp

Quest boards:

March '23

May '22 & June '22
Last edited by Goatmom on Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0298.] viv's explore replies (collab)

Postby Vivika » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:56 am

THE SHATTERED ECHOES !!
    xxxxxxwinglessseraph clan archive last post

All that remained was the soft clink of glass and steel, gently swayed by the kiss of the winds. A song of uncertainty and hesitancy as the stranger’s friend fiddled with the ornate ends of her windchime, gaze locked on the soft, mellow light refracting off the pieces. Almost as if… it whispered the right answer to her.

"You don't have to decide right away." Fidgetclaw cleared his throat, humming a soft tune. A little ditty from a pair of lovebirds in the scarlet maples beyond. "I know it’s a decision that’ll last for a few sunrises. Here, eat ━ it’ll help keep up your strength." (+1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs)

Through the quiet, the two seemed to breathe a new language ━ a secret language. one of stolen stares and a slight headshake. flickering ears and twitching tails.

“Mer.” The nickname was familiar and delicate, the first breach of the silence, articulated with a gentle wisdom. Like a blooming sunflower, Furzetuft’s tail unfurled, settling upon her friend’s shoulders. “When you go quiet like that… well, you never fail to surprise me.”

A hesitant smile bloomed on the Marietta's features, the warm glow of the windchime’s dancing light soft upon her cheeks. “I go where the winds tell me. Sometimes, they surprise me, too.”

After she had eaten and spoke in hushed whispers with Furzetuft, Marietta approached the unfamiliar cats. Still favoring her leg as she carefully picked her way around sharp stones jutting from the ground. "Thank you for your kindness," the she-cat meowed. "You cats seem to really care about one another, I'd be overjoyed if you were to accept me into your tribe." The she cat paused as if looking for a sign of approval, her eyes huge pools of hope tinged with the fear of being turned away. (+1 common myo ─ npc quest completed!; credit to cinxer for writing this part! <3)
    xx

────────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+0% hunger for each patroller; no free posts left!)
      xx↳ quiethowl (0% hunger), risingsky (0% hunger), fidgetclaw
      xx.x(0% hunger), ravenwhisper (0% hunger), crowstep (0% hunger)

✦ health stats
      xx↳ n/a

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; n)
      xx↳ +25XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
      xx.x+5XP for prey, +15XP for npc quest

✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
      xx↳ +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs,
      xx.x+1fp bugs, +1fp bugs

✦ item finds
      xx↳ +1 common myo

✦ levels
      xx↳ +55XP → level 0 (133/100XP) → level 1 (33/200XP)

congrats! you've reached level one & earned an additional +1fp (your choice) and +50 stardust!
    xxxx✦ notes; n/a, thank you for being so understanding!! <3

────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0299.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:38 am

ZENITH !!
    xwretched.felidae archive last post

This time, she wandered past those oaks and that fateful thicket with her head held high, shoulders back, chin lifted ━ a challenge hidden in her eyes. They wouldn’t throw shade at her, nor exist as a reminder of her… missteps.

A soft growl rumbled at the back of her throat.

Perhaps the patrol had started with a crown of thorns and thickets, but it never dictated the ending. For even now, the promise of bounties and feasts, ambrosial and lush, dripped from those same oaks. They hung as if a garland of grape vines, trailing along twisted, knobby branches, shells iridescent under the faint brush of the sun’s glow. (+1fp bug, +1fp bug, +1fp bug, +1fp bug)

“Should be here.” Her murmur kept her focused, her mind from wandering astray. She combed past the sweet sedges and ferns, past the soft earth that crumbled in the grasp of her claws, until soft fur greeted her. A faint smile kissed the edges of her muzzle as the familiar saltwater scent of the muskrat tickled her nose. “Found you. Now, let’s-”

She wasn’t alone.

A blade of light shifted at the cleft of a rock and the echo of hooves clomping against cobblestone asserted its presence. Herbal scents lingered in the winds, a cocktail of bitter roots and sweet florals. Jackals’Cry stiffened, steps delicate as she crouched low, backing into the shadows.

With a low bellow, a horned head lifted, the ends as if prehistoric fangs against its skull. Like a petulant king, the creature circled its throne of boulders and fissures, aiming a kick at a lonely pebble. (predator spotted!)

A mountain goat (predator) has been spotted! Does the patrol leave the creature alone or approach it?

xx

──────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+10% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ dead'eye (30% hunger), bear'tooth (30% hunger)
        xx.xthistle'claw (30% hunger), jackals'cry (30% hunger)

xx↳ +20XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+4XP for prey
        │││
        │││
        xx↳ +1fp bug, +1fp bug
        xx.x+1fp bug, +1fp bug

✦ levels
        xx↳ +34XP → level 1 (145/200XP)

xxxx✦ notes; hello! it's great to see your kiddos again in explore! <3 one lil note, but please make sure to link to your patrol's
      xxxxoekaki pages (not th pages) for future explore posts! it really helps us out when we're verifying approval status/ownership!

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0300.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:18 pm

BIRCHCLAN !!
    xceresaerie44 archive last post

And just this once, her path wasn't riddled with roadblocks.

Instead, her steps welcomed her to a village. A village of tiny shrooms, ferns and florals. Like mini cottages, the shrooms freckled the gentle slope of the earth, arching from the sides of birches and spilling into fields of singing florals.

Each… held a charm of its own. Some graced with the warm, cozy hues of cocoa and toffees, others kissed with otherworldly hues of coral and electric blues. Others rose from the mosses and lichens in spiraling whorls and yet others danced low to the earth, snug near stone.

But of course, a village wasn't complete without its inhabitants.

She ducked underneath a low-hanging bough, the loose twigs snaring and combing through her messy curls. Nectar and honeyed fragrances lingered, a sweet perfume in the breeze, as she crouched beside a halo of shrooms. A fairy ring.

Dark and silver shelled critters scuttled, darting from shroom to shroom as if hosts throwing an impromptu party ━ one that required a colossal amount of guests. And perhaps… she wasn't quite the guest they were expecting. (+1fp bugs, +1fp bugs)
    xx

✦ hunger (+0% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ two free posts left!
        xx.xcopperflick (0% hunger)

xx↳ +5XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+2XP for prey
        │││
        │││
        xx↳ +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs
        xx.x+no herbs </3

✦ levels
        xx↳ +17XP → level 0 (17/100XP)

xxxx✦ notes; ahh, welcome to explore - always super exciting to see a new face!! one lil thing (super tiny, so don’t stress
      xxxxtoo much abt it c:), but make sure to update your word count for future explore posts ^^ everything else looks perfect! <3

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ 19 • Explore ~

Postby Whovian5EVA » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:10 pm

EXPLORE TITLE: ~ 19 • Explore ~
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CATS OF THE DESERT

Last Explore Post|Last Response Received

◇ ◆ ◈ ◆ ◇
Onyxpaw stood hissing and cursing at the dingo as it fled. Her paws burned with adrenaline, she couldn't help but feel like they'd only narrowly escaped defeat. Looking around she saw Sunbeam wide-eyed, chest heaving his eyes filled with fear and disbelief as they locked with Onyxdream’s. He stared wordlessly at her, still trying to process what had just happened. Honeyseed so low to the ground as though she was trying to sink into the red sand. The pale tortie tried to blink away her shock “Thank stars…” she breathlessly whispered.
Onyxdream hesitated, nervous to take charge again after the trouble she’d gotten them into. But their wide eyes stared at her waiting for a shred of hope, a patrol shaken by the wrath of those orange furred demons.
Sunbeam broke his stare, clarity finally reaching his mind, “we should hurry to camp, that dingo won’t be back for a while hopefully…” his voice trailed off. “Heading to camp is the best choice for us right now.” He answered his own silent question.

◇ ◆ ◈ ◆ ◇

○ ● ◉ ● ○
Windgaze purred with delight upon meeting her daughter’s new friends. Joy filled her heart to finally have her daughter back at last! She also couldn’t help but smile at Zip’s wide eyes and occasional puffs of smoke. She spotted a flash of sadness flutter across Finch’s heart as he tried his best to smile through it. “Thank the Stars, not only did they bring my daughter home, but they brought two new clanmates!” She grinned with a playful glint in her eye at Finch, his smile grew genuine. “Let’s go meet the clan! I’m sure they’d love to meet you!” She bounced off towards the clan’s den eager to deliver the news that Littlepaw was home!
Bounding into the burrow in one breath she announced “Littlepaw’s back! She’s made it home safe! She brought friends too! Oh I can’t wait for you to meet Pearkit and sandkit!!”
“Wait, there’s new kits!?” Littlepaw couldn’t hide her excitement, “Oh I bet they’re cute!”

○ ● ◉ ● ○

◇ ◆ ◈ ◆ ◇
That night as Onyxdream was on the edge of sleep she heard worried whispers on the wind perhaps it was Opalflight…?
Soon she hunted among the dreamy plains, crouched low as she crept towards a mouse hiding in a shrub. Sneaking forwards her pawsteps making a sound no louder than a whisper. She lept towards her prey, but her paws landed with a crisp splash of a puddle that was absent before. Leaping further forward in fright and shaking off her wet paws she spun about to examine the puddle closer…
Water was rare out here in the desert, perhaps this was a blessing…? Either way she was thirsty but as she crouched down to drink from the puddle, a dark fog began to rise from the water, it filled her nose with bitter smells. She began trying to blow the sour smells from her nose and yet its burning scent began to fill her lungs…

Coughing herself awake wide eyed she looked around half-asleep searching for the dream-puddle. Her throat and lungs felt clear, nothing like the dream fog…
“Opalflight…?” She whispered to herself. She had felt Opalflight’s presence, but she hadn’t heard from her yet… She craned her next to gaze up at the stars, “What do I do? What was that?
...She could hear nothing but the wind.

◇ ◆ ◈ ◆ ◇

○ ● ◉ ● ○
Windgaze purred with delight upon meeting her daughter’s new friends. Joy filled her heart to finally have her daughter back at last! She also couldn’t help but smile at Zip’s wide eyes and occasional puffs of smoke. She spotted a flash of sadness flutter across Finch’s heart as he tried his best to smile through it. “Thank the Stars, not only did they bring my daughter home, but they brought two new clanmates!” She grinned with a playful glint in her eye at Finch, his smile grew genuine. “Let’s go meet the clan! I’m sure they’d love to meet you!” She bounced off towards the clan’s den eager to deliver the news that Littlepaw was home!
Bounding into the burrow in one breath she announced “Littlepaw’s back! She’s made it home safe! She brought friends too! Oh I can’t wait for you to meet Pearkit and sandkit!!”
“Wait, there’s new kits!?” Littlepaw couldn’t hide her excitement, “Oh I bet they’re cute!”

Pearkit and Sandkit frolicked in the nursery darting inbetween their Blossomheart’s legs. Their mother smiled down at them. Pearkit jumped as far as her tiny back legs could carry her, landing squarely on Sandkit’s tail. Sandkit let out a little mew in surprise, her tiny kitten paws trying to fend off her sister. “Hey, no fair!” the two laughed together playfully.
As the moon peacefully rose, Blossomheart began to settle in for a nap the kits erratic sleep schedule was beginning to really wear her out. With the kits curled up beside her almost no time passed before she was sound asleep.

The dreamy desert swirled around Emberstorm as she ran, each night she desperately tried to reach Craterclan. Something invisible stood in her way, but she hoped that maybe the twins could be a different story…
Her starry patchwork fur twinkled in the dreamscape desert, her thoughts drifted to Blossomheart, her only blood relative of Craterclan. She should have been able to reach her, and yet she could never quite reach her dreams. So then she turned her attention to the kits, she held thoughts of them in her mind willing herself toward them…
She heard two tiny mews, had she done it?
Peering around a misty dream bush she finally laid eyes on them. It was really them!
She paused and lowered her head to see them a little closer, why… Why did they look so familiar??
As she crept forwards to look even closer- CRACK. She’d stepped on a twig.
Both their tiny kitten heads whipped around staring back at her, then she saw it, their pale eyes, their swirling patterns, they looked just like her two halves. Their two halves made her as a whole…
“Kits! I bring a message…”
Curiosity filled their eyes… “Who are you??” Pearkit began to swat at her own whiskers seeming to forget about the conversation at hand…
“The heat is coming…” her voice grew grave “please… Save your clan…”
“Every day in the desert is hot, silly!” Sandkit exclaimed, laughing at Emberstorms apparently silly statement.
“No, hotter than that, please-” Emberstorm pleaded with them to understand her.
“You’re just being silly, trying to trick us!” Sandkit proudly exclaimed.
As Emberstorm’s mind wandered to other ways of telling the kits about the danger they drifted away, waking from their slumber…
She’d have to return to them to try again…
Breezewing bounded into the den after a solo morning hunt, “Hey! I found a spot not far north that loads of prey is running, who wants to help me hunt!”

Sunfoot volunteers to take her apprentice Oakpaw out with Breezewing, Pinesnap also follows suit with Birchpaw. Prey-rich hunting was the easiest to learn. Snow also decides to tag along, and after a quick run past Snowspark, the impromptu patrol heads out…

○ ● ◉ ● ○

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
1215 words
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
○ ● ◉ ● ○

╭── ●○ ───── ◉ ───── ○● ──╮
CATS ON PATROL
Breezewing |she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Sunfoot |she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Oakpaw |he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Pinesnap |he/him | HP 110% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Birchpaw |they/he | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Snow |he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

╰── ●○ ───── ◉ ───── ○● ──╯

╭── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╮
PREDATOR/PREY
X
╰── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╯
╭── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╮
LEVEL 7
580/950 EXP
╰── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╯

╭── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╮
DEATH OPT IN LINK
X
╰── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╯
╭── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╮
ACTIVE QUESTS
N/A
╰── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╯

╭── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╮
INVENTORY
▉PREY:▉
scraps | 1FP | x6
bugs | 1FP | x7
spinifex hopping mouse | 2FP | x1
dunnart | 2FP | x3
plains mouse | 2FP | x1
bearded dragon | 3FP | x2
desert skink | 3FP | x3
bush stone curlew | 4FP | x1
wallaby | 5FP | x2
HERBS:
blackberry leaves | x1
borage leaves | x1
bright eye | x2
broom | x1
burdock root | x1
burnet | x1
chamomile | x1
chervil | x1
coltsfoot | x1
daisy leaves | x2
dock | x2
fennel | x1
hawkweed | x1
mallow leaves | x1
dried oak leaves | x1
ragwort leaves | x1
ragwort | x2
rush | x1
stick | x1
stinging nettle | x1
holly berries | x1
deadly nightshade | x1
water hemlock | x1
╰── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╯
╭── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╮
ITEMS USED IN THIS EXPLORE
Food | ? FP | x?
Herb | x?
╰── ●○ ── ◉ ── ○● ──╯

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0301.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:46 am

OCEANCLAN !!
    xivyy. archive last post

Her world was gold.

Gold like the petals of dandelions and marigolds fluttering through the spring grasses. Gold like the butterflies, wings an incandescent glow against the backdrop of daylight. Gold like the radiance of Asteria’s smile, blooming in the midst of iridescent dew. Gold like the ephemeral light hidden between the frills of a lonely marigold, harbouring promises of fortune and fate. (+1 star’s blessing)

If only gold would blot out the necklace of crushed rubies strung around Asteria’s neck. Her smile faded as the world morphed into a sickly gold, faux and saccharine, even within the borders of their home. She retreated, long limbs gently untangling from around the other, a frown creasing her forehead.

“Mothrunner?” A high note piqued, wavering and uncertain, accompanied with a gentle nudge. “What’s wrong?”

She shook her head. “Nothing. It’s… nothing.”

The arch of Asteria’s brow was an archer’s bow, poised and unyielding, and only the faintest quiver of her chin softened her question. “Truly?”

“... I just saw some of these ─ thought they might be useful!” (+1 lungwort, +1 water hemlock)
    xx

✦ hunger (+10% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ mothrunner (20% hunger), asteria (20% hunger)

✦ health stats
        xx↳ n/a

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; y)
        xx↳ +160XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+4XP for herbs, +2XP for item, +205XP from may qb
        │││
        │││
        xx↳ +1 lungwort, +1 water hemlock

✦ item finds
        xx↳ +1 star's blessing

✦ levels
        xx↳ +391XP → level 7 (588/950XP)

xxxx✦ notes; n/a! <3

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:25 am

Clan of Falling Sapphire Waters
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Flutterfern-
Flutterfern stretched as she stood on top of the sunny boulder she'd been napping on. She launched herself into the air and was soon at the top of a nearby tree, observing her surroundings, she could see her leader Mistfeather examining their supplies and talking to Rainspirit. Flutterfern turned looking for the others, not being able to locate them she hopped to the next tree and continued her journey in a similar manner, looking for any birds or other creatures that she might be able to catch and add to the clan's supplies. Of a sudden she noticed some smoke rising from further near the meadow. Not again.

Coalpelt-
Coalpelt scratched frantically at the dirt, trying his best to put out the small fire that he had accidently started. As the newest member to the clan, he had yet to master his powers and had set at least six fires just in the last four days. Just as he was going to call for help, a torrent of water fell on the fire, splattering him in the process. He looked up as Mistfeather landed beside him, she had been here the longest and had the most control of her powers, thankfully. If she didn't the forest would likely have burned to the ground by now. She glanced at him, "You should probably stay near the creek, it's a bit difficult to get water here from this far away from any body of water." He hung his head, "sorry." She smiled at him then, "hey, all of us took a while to get our powers under control, just be patient, you'll get it." He nodded. "Do you want to walk back to the den with me? Or are you going to continue hunting?" she questioned. "I think I'll go fishing or something," he sighed. She watched him calmly for a moment before nodding at him and walking off. He watched her go and then turned toward the creek, great water.

Sandsquirt-
Sandsquirt jumped into the water and smiled. She splashed water at Rainspirit on the shore. Rainspirit playfully rolled her eyes at them before she turned as Mistfeather approached and whispered something. "I'll have to join you some other time Sandsquirt, duty calls!" Sandsquirt waved a paw at them as they pattered away on the small creekside pebbles. A moment later she had disappeared below the waters surface, quickly swimming to the bottom. They started moving pebbles around looking around for any small creature to play with, or eat, whichever came first.
[ 419 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Flutterfern | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Colepelt | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N[/size]
Sandsquirt | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N[/size]

here
-- level 0
experience: 30/100
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
if yes, link to opt-in form
-- inventory

small rodent | 1 FP | x1
bass | 3 FP | x1

stick | x1

So, I didn't have time to make this as long as I would have liked. Also, I've been gone for about 2 years, so I may have forgotten things. If I need to fix anything or do anything different please let me know.
Forever isn't long enough, I need you forever and a day,
in every lifetime and every universe, through every smile and tear,
by my side, not forever, but for eternity. - ➸

VET
Echo Revna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:58 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

honeypelt figured it was time to look for new members of her founded home, sunshine bay,
    after she had allowed herself to settle in. she wasn't too keen on being a leader so her first
    priority was to find someone who could quickly become one. she was grateful about the weather
    and how the earth was cool on her paws, noting the breeze and how nice it felt. being new to
    the area did make her nervous as she did not know what to expect, but nothing could possibly be
    worse than what a mess her previous clan turned out to be. even if she couldn't find a leader today,
    she was determined to at least stock up on food and herbs for future use.

[ 125 words ]

-- cats on patrol
honeypelt | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

N/A
-- level 0
experience: 0
N/A
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:04 am

xxImage
xxlast post | last response
─── 🐚 ────
──〔❨✧✧❩〕──
968 words
❝ ♥ ❞ opt in y / n
lv 7 | 588/950 exp

──── • ────

active quest(s):
n/a

︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶
cats on patrol:
mothrunner ; she/they
hp 100% | hup 20% | sick: n
asteria ; she/her
hp 100% | hup 20% | sick: n
[url]name[/url] ; prn/prn
hp 100% | hup 0% | sick: n

︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶

Mothrunner, with help from her younger sister, packed the herbs carefully into the leather pouches around her waste. The more herbs, the better, in case that wretched she-cat comes back. From the corner of her gaze, she could tell Asteria was eyeing her up in a concerned manner but Mothrunner chose to ignore the look, turning towards the falling sun. "Come, we should get moving if we want to make it out of the valley by the same time tomorrow." Asteria nodded and began heading down the slope alongside Mothrunner.

---

The dimming sky was littered with glowing orbs as the two young cats lay on their backs looking up at them. Asteria's bleeding had stopped by now but she had long forgotten her injury, unlike Mothrunner who still thought they should return before worse happened. "Mothrunner?" Asteria whispered, as if scared to spook the stars out of the sky. Mothrunner flicked her ears as an ant crawled on her, "Yes?" Asteria lifted her small paw towards a collection of brightly burning stars and asked, "Which are those?" Mothrunner couldn't help but smile as she remembered asking the same question to Thrushslip when she had first started learning about the OceanClan's beliefs, although she never truly accepted them herself.

"That's Orion's Belt, my favorite constellation." Asteria blinked slowly and whispered in awe, "'Orion's Belt.'" Mothrunner flicked her tail and sighed, thinking about when she was her younger sister's age. Mothrunner has always felt in the dark about Asteria's past and how she ended up on OceanClan's doorstep. She had long awaited her story but realized that now was a good time to see if she was willing to speak about it. "What happened to you? Before OceanClan?" The stillness in the air made Mothrunner think she had made a mistake asking but before she could apologize, her younger sister spoke. "I lived with Mother on the cliffs, where it was really, really cold." She paused and from the corner of Mothrunner's gaze, she could tell she was trying to remember specific details.

"I had more siblings- Caspian, Altair, and Caelum." Asteria looked a little wistful as she spoke but Mothrunner hadn't dared to interrupt her with consolation, curiosity getting the best of her. "There were lots and lots of mountain lions so Mother had gotten us a guardian to protect us from the bad creatures. I don't remember her name, it was so long ago. She taught us all about animals and how to care for the sick and injured ones. I distinctly remember she only really ate fish and berries Mother had brought her as payment." She paused and drew a shaky breath, "One day, something stopped our guardian from coming to protect us. We never saw her or any of her creature companions ever again. I still wonder what it was that stole her away from protecting us- although it was probably one of those Ashen goons." She spat the last words out like venom, flattening her ears furiously as she remembered the pregnant she-cat that had attacked her earlier that day.

Mothrunner sat quietly, awaiting the rest of her story. "After a while, Mother didn't come back for a really, really long time which was strange- she never left us with the guardian for longer than two days. By the time she did come back, we were starving and drinking off melted snow. I don't know why she was gone for so long, she never told us. All she said was, 'Come, we have to go exploring today.'" Asteria paused again. "We weren't even three moons old yet." She croaked painfully as if the words put her in physical pain to let out. Mothrunner rolled over and pressed her shoulder against Asteria's, "Continue. It's over now, don't be afraid." She whispered, giving her a gentle lick on the head.

This gave her the confidence to continue, a weak smile forming on her face. "I know, it's just difficult the remember." Asteria looked sad and wistful, making Mothrunner feel the same. "You don't have to continue if you don't want to." Asteria shook her head stubbornly, "No. I'm almost finished." Mothrunner tucked her front paws under her, letting her long back legs spread out under her as she got comfortable for the end of the story. "Alright then, go on." Mothrunner didn't want to push her sister to remember such things but it seemed as though her stubborn personality wouldn't allow herself to stop mid-story. "Well, we went on that expedition but in reality, it was just her leaving us at different cabins and territories. Caelum and Altair were left at twoleg houses while Caspian was left in a cave with someone mother had called an 'old friend', I was left on the stone ramp and that's when you guys found me."

Mothrunner couldn't help but feel surprised, the ending of Asteria's story sounded similar to hers. "Mother left me on OceanClan territory too." She whispered, half to herself. Asteria pricked her ears but said nothing, her eyes analyzing Mothrunner's furrowed expression. Mothrunner stretched and shook out her fur like a lion shaking its mane, "Alright, that's enough tales for today." She pressed her forehead against her sister's, "Let's get some rest for tomorrow, eh? Maybe we'll find some more cool stuff." Asteria gave her a soft smile, "Okay." She rolled over on the dewy grass to be right next to her sister, snuggled against her for comfort and for warmth. Mothrunner wished this moment could last forever; laying under the stars with her favorite cat right next to her, snoring softly. She cast her eyes to the sky and whispered, "Protect her, please. She deserves the world." For a brief second, Asteria's eye twitched but Mothrunner hadn't seen as she laid her head to rest.

───────Image───────
inventory !
1x Bug Piles = 1 FP each
1x Mouse = 2 FP each
5x Small Fish = 2 FP per
1x Eagle = 5 FP per

1x Celandine ll 3x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 2x Goatweed ll 4x Bindweed ll
3x Yarrow ll 3x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves ll 3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll
3x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 1x Goldenrod ll
5x Poppy seeds ll 1x Willow bark ll 2x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 2x Holly Berry
1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel ll 3x Thyme ll 1x Lungwort ll 1x Water Hemlock
2x Burdock Root ll 1x Catmint ll 1x Borage Leaves ll 1x Lavender ll 1x Feverfew ll
1x Chickweed ll 2x Coltsfoot ll 1x Fennel ll 1x Death Berry ll 1x Chamomile ll
1x Wild Garlic ll 1x Honey ll 3x Horsetail

used item(s) !
n/a !!

notes !
n/a !!

────────────────
code credit
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me