Re: Stars V.2 • Camp Charcuterie • Campfire

Postby cinerious » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:50 am

Username: cinerious
    Sign-up Link: Here
    Art/Blurb: Sassy loves sitting in the rain and feeling her long pelt get slowly soaked. When she goes inside, her twolegs always wrap her in a towel and dry her off. She loves the whole process~
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather ' » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:56 am

Username: feather '
Sign-up Link: xx
Art/Blurb:

With a grin, Kestrelswoop tore through a small group of cats, a molly followed at his heels. ‘’Kestrelswoop! Put those sticks down at once!’’ In his jaws he carried two frail sticks; sticks that were stolen… by him.

And as soon as he passed the crowd, he was in full flow. His fur flew behind him, as he sharply took a left turn, his paws ached yet he kept going. But to his surprise the molly stopped chasing him, she was gone. He halted; and for a second a sting of concern brushed past.

‘’Hey–’’

It didn’t last. A body flew at him, taking him down in an instant…and holding him tightly pinned against the ground, ‘’Give me the sticks.’’ There was a light tug on the sticks that he held in his jaws, but at last he let go. ‘’Stealing again Kestrelswoop? How many times?’’

He flashed a smile, before getting up to leave, ‘’It was all for the thrill… my guilty pleasure demonstration.’’ he dipped his head offering a little bow. ‘’But, I was just going easy.’’
feather '

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:14 am

Username: kennymcnenny
Sign-up Link: here!!
Art/Blurb:
Rattle Snake's favorite thing to do.. that was a difficult one. Life in the desert didn't leave much time to develop hobbies like that. It was a constant fight to survive and to keep the cats he loved safe too. But there was one thing that he loved no matter what he was doing or where he was, and that was looking up at the stars. There was nothing to block the stars near his town, no pollution or anything like that- and they were breathtaking. Being able to look at the stars now provided him with some peace and contentedness, and he was more than happy to invite the other members of the camp to stargaze with him that night. Maybe it could help them find some peace of mind too.
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:18 am

Username: nindroidzane
Sign-up Link: xx
Art/Blurb:
Normally Spiderbite would've said that her guilty pleasure was something like "cracking the lake ice even though she knew she'd fall in and freeze repeatedly", or "chasing Horsefly around with his horsefly while he screamed". But ever since she'd come down to camp, and its abundance of trees, she'd been chomping on a lot more sticks than usual - they just felt good on her teeth. She doubted that was something that'd cheer every cat up, though; she didn't want to be responsible for chipping up anybody's teeth.

…Unless they wanted to try, anyway. They might like the mouth feel of it!
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:25 am

Username: wildsight
      Sign-up Link: <3
      art/blurb: ☆ DAY 6! CAMPFIRE!

"We should go make some new friends!" The caliby chimed in, blue eyes bright. "Y'know, they're plenty of little critters that live out here and...I'm sure they'd love friends! Even the pretty flowers, stones, and...what do you mean they can't hear me or talk back to me? Of course they can! Some are just shy, while others, like owls, make for fun conversations! You just gotta try!" Maplewish adored going out into the territory and spending her time 'making new friends', even if they couldn't exactly speak to her.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:41 am

Username: lovage
    Sign-up Link: here
    Art/Blurb:
    “a guilty pleasure?” nightfall asked. “i mean i only have one that’s easy to explain. but, whenever it snows, my clan gets a lot of it and quick, so previous snow sometimes freezes up to become ice after some time. so, i like to make tunnels in the snow all throughout the territory. it’s just fun to run through the territory under the snow.”

nightfall paused and chuckled to himself a bit, “my clanmates don’t understand it as it seems like a waste of time and a good way to get hypothermia. but, it’s actually quite warm in there especially if i’m running. but, it’s honestly just fun.”
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:59 am

Username: vivika
    Sign-up Link: here!
    Art/Blurb:

and they stood tall, frame steady, even as the sun drowned beneath the ink of the horizon. the breeze buffeted their cinnamon curls, hurling itself at their shoulders, already slumped from the battering of the day’s events.

the fire, the mud prints, the mysterious scittering.

“you seem quiet today.” his voice was a gentle murmur as he flanked fennel. the little bird atop his shoulder hopped to the other’s back, cawing softly in their ear. “you alright?”

they smiled, that familiar lop-sided grin. “‘course. just… thinking that’s all. today was certainly unexpected.”

“ever tried journalling?” he settled down, patting the soft earth beside him. “someone once told me that it helps… organize your thoughts.” a soft snort escaped him. “some may call it juvenile, but i like it. there’s just no right or wrong to it. abstract or minimalist, many words or a few, artistic or not. it’s… a reflection of someone’s thoughts.”

he grinned, a sheepish shrug. “sometimes, i peak over other’s shoulder while they’re journaling.”

the mock horror on the other’s expression sent a ripple of laughter through them.

“what? i can’t help it!”

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:54 am

The following users have earned event tokens;
Divantae
Deercan

The following users have earned items + a point for their cabin;
hallowitch - Boon Of Fertility
griff - Star's Gift
sha the sheep - Hourglass
teaonfire - Gravity's System
echoire - Gravity's Pull
goatmom - Star's Grace
danicalifornia - Gravity's Pull

--
Swiss - 2 for this activity, 44 in total
Ricotta - 3 for this activity, 38 in total
Brie - 2 for this activity, 35 in total

Swishy will be keeping a running total of EXP earned through writing blurbs for each event, which will be released at the end of Camp Charcuterie for your ease when linking in explore later down the line <3
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christine, » Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:13 pm

Username: christine,
    Pizza:

Now this was a food that Ella was familiar with--being the watcher of a little boy, she had quite often stolen a bite or two off of his plate when it came time to eat, and was always rewarded with giggles from him and yowling from his mother. Her favorite was when they got the deep-dish pizzas on certain nights; the crust was golden and crunchy, with toppings that were well-hidden under the cheese. But if it were up to her, Ella would've picked something different for the toppings:

1. Instead of whatever the little meat circles were as a topping, Ella wanted fresh mouse meat. It was much tastier and not nearly as salty as those little red circles her boy seemed to love.
    2. She would make sure it baked just a little longer than usual. The best part of the pizza was the way the crust crunched between her teeth!
    3. She would eat it outside, in the secluded woods of WillowClan. The fresh air of her home was just as important of an ingredient as any of the others possibly could be. Maybe even having company to eat it with would improve the flavor as well.
christine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:44 pm

Username: Griff
Pizza:

Crowcall found himself just staring a moment. First those weird things called smores and now... pizza? He had never in his life encountered a pizza before! A piece of what? No, just pizza. So to get am idea of what one was, he found himself walking around to look at what the others were creating. From what he could gather, they almost all had three things in common. Well four.

Humming to himself, he started on a base. This one he was ashamed to admit he needed help on. "I'll er... catch more fish to make up for this," he told his helper sheepishly. Once it looked like a normal round base, he needed a sauce to place upon it. OH! Wait, what was a sauce? Food was not supposed to be that wet and runny! Weird! Maybe a... oooh! A paste! He found himself gathering a few fish and smushing their meat down into a base... paste. There! What next? The others had used some sort of gooey... cheese they had called it? That would not do! Maybe...

OH! Herbs! Yes, the good kind of herbs! And for the toppings? More fish! Maybe a bit of rat for good measure! And a small hint of shredded bird. Okay! There! Perfect pizza! It smelled of fish and the outdoors, perfect! Maybe he should bring this recipe home and share it... maybe Blossomcrown would like it?
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me