Jay.- stellar remnants, sticks/prey, point
Eternaloutcxst- hourglass, sticks/prey, point
Kennymcnenny- stars gift, sticks/prey, point

--
Current cabin standings:
Swiss - 2 for this activity, 27 in total
Ricotta - 2 for this activity, 22 in total
Brie - 3 for this activity, 24 in total

I will be keeping a running total of EXP earned through writing blurbs for each event, which will be released at the end of Camp Charcuterie for your ease when linking in explore later down the line <3
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Camp Charcuterie • Hiking

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:33 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    Collecting Resources
    * Every day event
    To participate in the hiking activity, your camper has been tasked with gathering anything that could be useful that is found on the journey. There are chances that a camper will find sticks for the campfire, herbs or prey for the camp, and items from the Starclan shop. If you choose to add a small blurb about your campers experience during this activity, you may get a special interaction with the NPCs who run it (in this case, Fennel or Furzetuft) !

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Sign-up Link:
    Art/Blurb 1: (not required, mostly for funsies <3 feel free to skip if you'd like!)

Try to find signs of an intruder!
    Fennel has requested the campers be extra vigilant for intruders, ever since the fire they've been on high alert. Might as well take some time to check.
    Code: Select all
    Username:
    Sign-up Link:
    Art/Blurb 2:

* Additional tasks/activities may be added to this this mechanic as the event progresses !

[ This activity is now open, I apologize for the wait !
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:40 pm

Username: birdbones
Sign-up Link: here
Art/Blurb 1: not today!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goatmom » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:44 pm

Username: Goatmom
Art/Blurb 1: n/a

Username: Goatmom
Art/Blurb 2:
Swallowflight quickly broke off from the other campers who were looking for the intruder. He made a b-line for a tall oak he had seen on a hike earlier in the week.

He scrambled up the tree and used it as a look out over most of the area the other campers where searching. Occasionally if he saw something rustle the undergrowth he would call out to alert other campers.
Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:52 pm

Username: miraphoenix
Sign-up Link: Here!
Art/Blurb 1:
    "With all the sticks we're gathering, I feel like Fennel's having us building bird nests instead of cat nests," Sunshore remarked as they peered around under a bush for any loose sticks they could drag back to camp. It felt like, what with all the cats running around trying to help, that finding sticks was getting harder and harder.
    "Do you have anything over there?"

[Nope, just human garbage. It is shiny, though; humans really love shiny things, don't they?] Zahrek answered, tilting their head to look down at an empty bag of chips.

"You don't even know the half of it," Sunshore laughed. "Come on, let's keep looking."

Username: miraphoenix
Art/Blurb 2:
    "What do you think, could the bears have started the fire?"

[Bears. Starting a fire? Can they do that?] Zahrek asked, looking over at Sunshore. [Unless the bears of this time have different paws than the cave bears we saw that one time, I can't imagine how they would get a spark going...]

"Good point, good point," Sunshore mused, looking out into the gathering dusk. "I do hope we find out who lit the fires... Even just so we know why, right?"
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:00 pm

Username: dascanadiansparkle
    Sign-up Link: click
    Art/Blurb 1: n/a

Username: dascanadiansparkle
    Sign-up Link: click
    Art/Blurb 2: he’s sniffing the ground and the trees and the rocks and the birds and the dirt and the flowers and the grass and the weeds and the sticks and the bugs and the mice and the-
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:15 pm

Username: Griff
Art/Blurb 1:
Crowcall preened himself, grinning wider as he brought in more resources for the pile! He was getting good at this, and learning the area better with each and every day! He wondered, could the others say the same? Were they bringing in lots of prey and sticks as well? He hoped so! He did not want to be the one carrying all the weight here!

"And if anything even THINKS of taking our supplies I'll bop them myself!" He remarks to himself, tail lashing briefly before he falls into the familiar hunting stance once more. Steady... steady... ONETWOTHREEPOUNCE!

Username: Griff
Art/Blurb 2:
Try to find evident of the intruder huh? Crowcall sighed softly, ears flattening back. If he found them, they were in for a tail-kicking! Of THAT he was certain! Shaking his head, he took a moment to clear it of all thoughts, doubts, or even wild hairs. It took some time, but with Blossomcrown's meditation methods he finally found himself in a place of peace. With this achieved, he started walking.

What was amiss? What did not belong? His nose searched for scents, his eyes broken bits of nature, his ears for errant sounds. Every part of him was focused on this one task, as he wanted to be the one to show the others how it was done! Or... maybe he just wanted to make sure everyone was safe? Nah, that was sissy. The first, surely. Either way he started his hunt, hopeful to find a sign...
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:25 pm

Username: eternaloutcxst
Sign-up Link:x
Art/Blurb 1:
As Duskshadow had brought over all the sticks and prey she had gotten to the pile she thought how much work would go into gathering back all the stuff that had been lost to the fire, she sighed, she didnt mind doing work it was just that she didnt want the rest of the camping trip go the same way.. she hoped that the intruder who started the fire would be caught soon by someone

Username: eternaloutcxst
Sign-up Link: x
Art/Blurb 2:
was there anything suspicious happining near her? nothing no suspicious stuff going on there or there nor that way.. nothing seemed out of the ordinary, she took a deep breath and started searching for any scents that did not belong to the camp, as she was searching for anything that seemed not to belong in the camp she found nothing.. she decided to go and search a bit further away from the camp just to be sure nobody who wasnt meant to be here was here
unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:45 pm

FOOD!!.png
FOOD!!.png (27.89 KiB) Viewed 136 times
Username: coffee.berry
Sign-up Link: Sign-Up Post | Acceptance Post
Art/Blurb 1:

Tiger ran across the field, filled with hope as she smelled the air.

Tiger's nose was going bananas. A celestial, sweet smell was coming from a twoleg den. Tiger neared the den, taking in all the little details surrounding her.

She carefully stepped inside the half-open door, just as the twoleg was leaving. The twoleg didn't notice Tiger, so Tiger began trying to find out where that beautiful smell was coming from. The counter. Tiger leaped onto the counter. Oh, this must've been heaven!

Tiger saw watermelon, strawberries, blueberries and bananas. She went over to the watermelon, checking if it had seeds (remember only to feed your cat seedless watermelon, not watermelon with seeds!).

"Awh, it does have seeds." Tiger said sadly. "But I can take the rest of these with me!" Tiger grabbed a large paper bag, carefully dropped the berries and banana in, and took hold of the bag.

Tiger noticed that the window was open, so she looked outside. She saw Camp Charcuterie not far away, and she saw a grey shape going closer slowly. What were they up to?

Tiger forgot about that in a second, threw the bag gently out of the window, and jumped after it.
She proudly took what she found home to Camp Charcuterie.

Username: coffee.berry
Sign-up Link: Sign-Up Post | Acceptance Post
Art/Blurb 2:

When Tiger delivered her berries and banana to Furzetuft and Fennel.
"Thanks, Tiger!" Furzetuft smiled. Fennel grinned and took a deep breath.

"Could you and the other campers keep your eyes peeled for intruders?" Fennel asked, as if they'd said the exact same thing many times. "We should all check, just to be sure."

Tiger nodded, dropped the paper bag and ran off to look for intruders. She'd seen a grey shape today, so she could look for that! It had been near Camp Charcuterie, so it wouldn't be the hardest thing to find. Focused, Tiger climbed the tallest tree there, until she was at the highest point. She looked out.

There it was! That same grey shape. Tiger silently hopped off the tree, and neared the shape. Raccoon!

Of course, why hadn't Tiger thought of raccoons? They have hand-like paws, and are perfectly capable of lighting a fire, just as a human would.

Tiger immediately ran to Fennel and Furzetuft, and reported what she saw.
"That's a good report," Fennel said. "It might be true. I'll send someone to keep an eye on the raccoon."
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:13 pm

Username: Whovian5eva
Sign-up Link: Littlepaw
Art/Blurb 1: Sleepy, so N/A today

Username: Whovian5eva
Sign-up Link: Littlepaw
Art/Blurb 2: After her long and very enjoyable fishing trip, Littlepaw took a different route back to the Twoleg den, so she could keep an eye out for anything strange on the edge of camp... She wasn't sure what she'd do if she found anything, but she still wanted to check...
Eventually she finally made it back to the Twoleg den, and was relieved that she hadn't seen anything.
Even later in the afternoon, she was happy to realise that even her hiking trip was uneventful, she wondered if the others also had uneventful evenings...

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes