Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[072.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:47 am

CLAN EMBER !!
    x( griff archive last post )

Karma.

A concept brandished in gold, painted with striking, bold strokes and uttered with hushed reverence. If anything, it was just… a funny word for a weird concept. A very weird concept. Play nice and good things would happen in return? More like the recipe for stifling formalities, rules and… boredom.

Crowcall yawned, slumping into the cool sands of the beach. Silky waters tugged at his paws, sending ripples spiralling out around him. His shoulders eased as he sprawled along the sands, idle paws splashing to the steady cadence of the tides.

It was… soothing.

Predictable. The gentle swish and sway of the waves, the little ripples crawling across golden shores. But this time… the waters summoned something of their own. A small sphere bobbed on the waves, dipped in the palest of rosy hues.

Under the light, it glistened, beckoning him closer.

His paw closed around the smooth sphere. A soft ping echoed like the chime of a forgotten melody, before the pearl quieted, resting in silence, tucked securely between his paws. (+1 common edit!)

“Hey! Crowcall!” A tail tapped his flank, along with a warm nose brushing the small of his neck. Cloudrunner. She tilted her head, tail swishing. “Come. We should keep searching.”

He groaned. “There’s no sign of that grey tom. We’ve been searching for ages━”

“Mhm, how about a snack?” Her eyes twinkled. “Perhaps that’ll get you up and running. I found these while you were… snoozing.” (+1 mallow leaves, +1 bright eye, +1 stinging nettle, +1 juniper berries, +2FP mouse)

“Okay, fine.” He huffed, clambering next to the other. “And I wasn’t snoozing. I found some━”

“We found him!” The stranger descended the gentle dome of sand cresting the shores. And she was a flame, both grace and poise, streaming through the sands, gold curls ablaze with a pressing urgency.

“Wait… you did?” His ears perked. “Where?”

Her chest heaved. “H-he's by the forest. Emberstar is with him. He cut his paw on one of the sharp rocks by the beach and well… he needs some help." A faint smile touched her muzzle, crumpled along the edges like a moth scorched by light. Her gaze drifted to her paws. "I hate to ask ━ you’ve already done so much. All of you. I just…” She shook her head, swallowing hard. “Do… do you think you could help him?"

The patrol has found Furzetuft's friend! Unfortunately, the tom seems to be injured ━
    he requires one herb (any!) to heal him! Does the patrol provide their aid or choose to ignore them?

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (no free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ emberstar (0% hunger), cloudrunner (0% hunger),
    xxxxxxcrowcall (0% hunger)

xxhealth/sickness stats
    xxxx↳ n/a!

xxxp stats (opted in for death)
    xxxx↳ +40XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent,
    xxxxxx+4XP for prey, +8XP for herbs, +2XP for item find,
    xxxxxx+180XP from catvent, +55XP from quest board

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+2FP mouse
    xx+1 mallow leaves, +1 bright eye, +1 stinging nettle, +1 juniper berries

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ +1 common edit!

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +309XP → level 1 (363/200XP) → level 2 (163/300XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImagecongrats! you've reached level two and received an additional +1FP (your choice!), +1 herb (your choice!) and +1 common edit!
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Mooshyy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:32 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🇱‌🇦‌🇸‌🇹‌ 🇪‌🇽‌🇵‌🇱‌🇴‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇸‌🇹‌ | 🇱‌🇦‌🇸‌🇹‌ 🇷‌🇪‌🇸‌🇵‌🇴‌🇳‌🇸‌🇪‌ 🇷‌🇪‌🇨‌🇮‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇩‌ | ‌🇵‌🇷‌🇪‌🇾‌/🇵‌🇷‌🇪‌🇩‌🇦‌🇹‌🇴‌🇷‌ | 🇴‌🇵‌🇹‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇮‌🇳‌! | 🇱‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇱‌: 1 (172/200🇽‌🇵‌)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🇨‌🇦‌🇹‌🇸‌ 🇴‌🇳‌ 🇵‌🇦‌🇹‌🇷‌🇴‌🇱‌

BOOOOImageBOOOOImageBOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hollowstar
🇸‌🇭‌🇪‌/🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌ | 🇭‌🇵‌ - 100%
🇭‌🇺‌🇵‌ 00% || 🇸‌🇮‌🇨‌🇰‌ - 🇳‌
Honeyhawk

BOOOOImageBOOOOImageBOOOO

Dawnleaf
Acornswirl
🇭‌🇪‌/🇭‌🇮‌🇲‌ | 🇭‌🇵‌ - 100%

all herbs and prey being eaten or used are for story/lore purposes!

It was morning, Leaffall was arriving. Its warmly colored leaves layered the earth. The remaining trees slowly turned shades of reds, oranges, yellows, and browns. They gave the strange brown tabby who had asked them for comfrey roots and chervil, as to help the traveler, they provided. He thanked the she-cats and said,
"Starclan will reward you for your kindness."

Hollowstar was waking up. As Hollowstar was stretching her legs, she noticed a faint scent. It smelled sweet. It was followed by a loud crunch of the fragile leaves. Hollowstar nudged Honeyhawk.

"Do you smell that?" She whispered.

"What?" Honeyhawk was drowsy, she stretched, and then, noticing the smell, she sniffed the air.

"Is that a cat?" She asked, she was awake now.

"I don't know, we should check." Hollowstar slowly snuck closer to the scent. There was a soft humming of some strange song from the medicine den.

There was a she-cat standing there sniffing the herbs on the "shelves" premade in the den.

"Who are you!?" Honeyhawk shouted at the cat.

The cat jumped. She was a light gray with slightly darker gray stripes covering her fur, halfway up her legs were darker than the rest of her body. She had a necklace with a little pumpkin charm on the end, which were the same color as her eyes.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Is this your cave? The outside cat told me to come here. She said I'd find what I'm looking for here. Whatever that might be." The cat answered.

"What cat?" Hollowstar asked, sniffing the air, searching for another scent. The sweet-scented she-cat left the medicine den and searched around. There was no sign of another cat.

"She was just here..." She muttered, "She's always disappearing like that... Anyways! I was just looking for some elder leaves, this tomcat came in with a sprained leg asking for some. I think he called them elder leaves..." She explained, "Then this cat came out of nowhere and said she knows where to find what we're looking for and she lead me here! I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, I can go find some elsewhere!"

"What did the cat look like exactly?" Hollowstar inquired.

"Well, she was a calico with dark blue very similar to yours." She said looking deep into Hollowstar's eyes. "I swear I thought I could see through her and she was covered in sparkles, but I think I might've just caught something Acornswirl could have had.."

"Did you just say Acornswirl?" Hollowstar asked, making sure she heard her right.

"Yea, do you know him? Oh! He said he was looking for a 'Hollowlight' is that you?" The she-cat asked.

"Yes! Yes! That's me! Where is he?" Excitement filled her voice.

"He's over near this empty log, close to the two-leg place." The she-cat beckoned her with her tail. "I can show you!"

"Twoleg?" Honeyhawk budded in.

"Ya, those big fleshy things with their fur mostly on their heads, they look funny. You never heard of them?" The cat asked the deputy.

"Oh, I called mine humans," Honeyhawk responded.

"Yours?" Hollowstar asked.

"Did I say that? Anyways, let’s find this Acornswirl guy." Honeyhawk looked away, embarrassed and obviously didn't mean to imply where she came from.

"Okay! He's over this way." The grey she-cat led Hollowstar and Honeyhawk a little ways away from camp to a fallen log that was strangely very precisely hollowed out.

"Wow, I didn't know how close we were. He's in here!" She padded over to the tree trunk and slipped inside. Hollowstar and Honeyhawk followed.

"Dawn! Did you find the elder leaves?" The tom asked.

"No, but I did find something better!"

Hollowstar stepped into the log den and Acornswirl bolted up as soon as he saw her, stumbling a little bit as if he forgot his sprained leg for a moment.

"Hollowlight!" Acornswirl shouted.

"Acornswirl! What happened to you? I thought you were dead!" Hollowstar quickly embraced him, putting her head on his shoulder.

"After I fell in the river, these twolegs plucked me out and dried me off. As soon as I felt better, I left to find you. I lost your trail nearly two moons ago! I'm so glad you found me.." Acornswirl closed his eyes and put his head on her shoulder to accept her embrace.

"I missed you"

"I missed you too"

"Let’s go back to camp, can you walk?" Hollowstar asked Acornswirl.

"Yeah, I think so." He stood up stumbling as he walked. Hollowstar walked up to the side of his sprained leg and propped him up for support.

"Thanks Hollowlight" Acornswirl purred.

"Hollowstar, actually." Hollowstar finally corrected him.

"Hollowstar!" He exclaimed. "How does that happen? You have tell me on the way back!"

They left the log and slowly made their way to camp. Hollowstar explained her story entire story after he was gone. After he slipped in the river, she waited for a moon for him, searching the riverbank daily, seeing no sign of him. She ended up giving up hope and moving on, she met a few people and ended up here.

"Hey, Dawn, right?" Hollowstar started.

"That’s me!" Dawn responded.

"You were talking about a starry transparent cat, what was she like?" Hollowstar asked.

"Oh! I’ve seen her in my dreams before, she taught me all these herbs and stuff. She told me she knew where to find the elder leaves! Then she leads me to you. I know it sounds crazy-"

"You're not crazy, I think you were talking to my mother," Hollowstar concluded.

"Your mom? How?" Dawn gazed at Hollowstar and turned her head, confused.

"Yeah, she died moons ago, I think you were talking to her. Cat spirits, and what not." She explained.

"Wow, ghost cat!" Dawn whisper-shouted.

They found dandelions on the way back and gave it to Acornswirl to chew to ease the pain of his sprain. Dawn kept falling behind because she was playing with the leaf piles.

"We're here!" Honeyhawk beamed, pointing her tail up, excited to finally be home. "Shouldn't we make nests for these two?"

"We won’t have enough feathers, but yea. Dawn, could you find Acornswirl some more elder leaves for later? Did my mother tell you about dock leaves too? They're good bed liners." Hollowstar asked.

"She did! I'll go find some!" Dawn left the cave into the firefly-lit night.

Hollowstar and Honeyhawk made nests for Dawn and Acornswirl. Acornswirl watched as the two she-cats worked on making the nests. As predicted, they ran out of feathers. Dawn came back quicker than expected with dock and elder leaves. Hollowstar lined Acornswirl's nest with the dock leaves and put the rest in the medicine den. The clan fell asleep when it hit night.

Hollowstar sleepily woke up almost an hour before dawn. She noticed Dawn was missing, but her scent trail was fresh. Hollowstar slowly got up, as to not wake up Honeyhawk and Acornswirl. The trail led to an unexplored tunnel in the caves. She was planning to explore them with Honeyhawk at some point, but never got to it. She further followed the sweet cat's scent deeper into the twisting tunnel. What is she doing down here? And is that a light? Hollowstar wondered. At the end of the tunnel was an opening, a shining light, surprisingly bright for night, more surprisingly in a sealed-off cave. Hollowstar made her way into the cavern and was immediately greeted with luminescent crystals which gave the room it's light. There was a pond taking up most of the room, crystals and waterfalls impaling the waters. There were Starclan cats howling and flying around the crystals and waterfalls, leaving small sparkly trails behind them. Dawn was standing at the edge of the land which was cut off by the water. She was looking up at one cat in specific. Sparrowfeather, Hollowstar's mother.

"Dawn?" Hollowstar called into the cave. Dawn spun around to face Hollowstar. The ghosts continued to dance and slowly faded away.

"Hi Hollowstar! Ghost cat told me to come here in a dream It's so beautiful and calming.." Dawn laid down and gazed into the water. Hollowstar padded over to Dawn, taking in the environment. She then noticed the koi fish weaving through the waters.

Hollowstar sat down next to Dawn and looked into the waters with her. A grey fish with light tabby stripes swam past. The fish was holding elder leaves in their mouth.

"Hey! That one looks like me!" Dawn commented. Hollowstar paused.

"I think it's a sign from Starclan. I think they're asking you to join us, Dawn. Would you? I can teach you some herbs Starclan hasn't gotten to teaching you yet." Hollowstar offered.

"I do like it here, and all this medicine stuff is cool, so why not?" Dawn purred. "Hey, how do you know so much about herbs Hollowstar? Isn't that medicine cat business?" Dawn asked.

"Well, erm, before I came here I used to be a medicine cat. It's why I was kicked out." Hollowstar muttered.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. Well, at least you're here now and you made it out ok." Dawn comforted Hollowstar.

"Yeah, I guess that is true," Hollowstar responded. "We should head back to camp, the others will wake up soon."

"You're probably right," Dawn grunted as she stood up and stretched her legs. "Let’s go."

Hollowstar and Dawn made their way back to camp. Hollowstar walked into the nesting den and nudged Acornswirl awake. He rolled over and then blinked awake.

"Good morning Hollowstar." Acornswirl mumbled, waking up Honeyhawk in the process. He got up, yawning and made his way to the prey pile. Dawn was already grabbing a mouse from the pile. Hollowstar and Honeyhawk made their way to the pile after the two.

"We gotta go hunting after we eat, there's barely anything left!" Honeyhawk remarked while grabbing a shrew.

"Yeah, we're feeding four mouths instead of two now." Hollowstar responded, also grabbing a small squirrel from the pile.
The clan finished their meals and Hollowstar hopped onto the high ledge and started. "Can I get everyone's attention?" The three padded over next to the high ledge, waiting for what she had to say.

"Dawn has decided she'd like to join us as a medicine apprentice. Dawn! As a member of Hollowclan, do you vow to follow the clan's code and to put the clan before yourself?"

"Yes!! I do!" She said hopping with excitement.

"From this moment forward, until you completed your training, you will be known as Dawnpaw." Honeyhawk and Acornswirl cheer, congratulating Dawnpaw.

"As my first order as an apprentice, lets hunt!"
[ 1,769 words ]

🇮‌🇳‌🇻‌🇪‌🇳‌🇹‌🇴‌🇷‌🇾‌
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇧‌🇸‌
    🇽‌1 🇨‌🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇻‌🇮‌🇱‌ - 🇸‌🇹‌🇴‌🇲‌🇦‌🇨‌🇭‌ 🇦‌🇨‌🇭‌🇪‌🇸‌, 🇮‌🇳‌🇫‌🇪‌🇨‌🇹‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇼‌🇴‌🇺‌🇳‌🇩‌🇸‌
    🇽‌1 🇨‌🇴‌🇲‌🇫‌🇷‌🇪‌🇾‌ 🇷‌🇴‌🇴‌🇹‌ - 🇧‌🇷‌🇴‌🇰‌🇪‌🇳‌ 🇧‌🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌🇸‌, 🇼‌🇷‌🇪‌🇳‌🇨‌🇭‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇨‌🇱‌🇦‌🇼‌🇸‌
    🇽‌1 🇭‌🇦‌🇼‌🇰‌🇼‌🇪‌🇪‌🇩‌ - 🇬‌🇷‌🇪‌🇪‌🇳‌ + 🇼‌🇭‌🇮‌🇹‌🇪‌🇨‌🇴‌🇺‌🇬‌🇭‌
    🇽‌1 🇫‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌🇫‌🇪‌🇼‌ - 🇱‌🇴‌🇼‌🇪‌🇷‌🇸‌ 🇫‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌ 🇹‌🇪‌🇲‌🇵‌🇸‌, 🇭‌🇪‌🇦‌🇩‌🇦‌🇨‌🇭‌🇪‌🇸‌
    🇽‌1 🇲‌🇦‌🇷‌🇮‌🇬‌🇴‌🇱‌🇩‌ - 🇸‌🇹‌🇴‌🇵‌🇸‌ 🇮‌🇳‌🇫‌🇪‌🇨‌🇹‌🇮‌🇴‌🇳‌, 🇧‌🇱‌🇪‌🇪‌🇩‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌, 🇮‌🇳‌🇫‌🇱‌🇦‌🇲‌🇲‌🇦‌🇹‌🇮‌🇴‌🇳‌booo
    🇽‌1 🇸‌🇼‌🇪‌🇪‌🇹‌ 🇸‌🇪‌🇩‌🇬‌🇪‌ - 🇪‌🇦‌🇸‌🇪‌🇸‌ 🇮‌🇳‌🇫‌🇪‌🇨‌🇹‌🇮‌🇴‌🇳‌
    🇽‌1 🇹‌🇴‌🇷‌🇲‌🇪‌🇳‌🇹‌🇮‌🇱‌ - 🇹‌🇷‌🇪‌🇦‌🇹‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇼‌🇴‌🇺‌🇳‌🇩‌🇸‌ 🇦‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇮‌🇸‌🇴‌🇳‌
    🇵‌🇷‌🇪‌🇾‌ booooo!!
    🇽‌1 🇸‌🇨‌🇷‌🇦‌🇵‌ - 1🇫‌🇵‌ !
    🇽‌1 🇧‌🇪‌🇷‌🇷‌🇮‌🇪‌🇸‌ - 1🇫‌🇵‌
    🇽‌1 🇫‌🇮‌🇳‌🇨‌🇭‌ - 2🇫‌🇵‌ !

+228 🇸‌🇹‌🇦‌🇷‌🇩‌🇺‌🇸‌🇹‌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🇮‌🇹‌🇪‌🇲‌🇸‌ 🇨‌🇴‌🇳‌🇸‌🇺‌🇲‌🇪‌🇩‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇮‌🇸‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇸‌🇹‌
      🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌ 🇫‌🇪‌🇳‌🇳‌🇪‌🇱‌:
      -1 🇨‌🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇻‌🇮‌🇱‌
      -1 🇨‌🇴‌🇲‌🇫‌🇷‌🇪‌🇾‌ 🇷‌🇴‌🇴‌🇹‌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
moosh • she/her |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
discord : mooshyy. |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
toyhouse |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
artshop |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬| carrd |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:24 am

Breezewhisper could feel her tail twitch uncomfortably at the request, less than pleasant memories of the last time she'd guided someone around the area pushing at the edges of her mind. Fennel had been very nice company, yes, and she'd never want to turn them down in helping find their friend… but she'd rather not run into any sort of trouble this time around. That hadn't exactly been the best of days, new friends or otherwise.

Besides. Surely if she was going to be found at all, here of all places, she would have been found already?

But she couldn't bring herself to say any of that, not with Furzetuft waiting expectantly, her fur smelling mildly of the herbs she'd been gifted. Despite her mostly breezy tone, she could sense the tension in her words. It was even clearer in the prickle of her fur against her shoulder.

Inwardly, she sighed. She supposed it would be a bad example for Littlepaw, anyways, turning down a cat in need.

"Of course." She spoke after what couldn't have been more than a moment of hesitation. It certainly felt longer, with the stretch of silent anticipation and the way Littlepaw was worrying her claws into the snow at her side.

She touched her tail gently to the young cat's back, flicking an ear back to listen for… anything. There was nothing more than the wind, of course. No loners crunching up towards them through the snow.

No foxes.

Giving her fur a slight shake, and shaking off her growing nerves along with it, Breezewhisper sighed lightly and turned her attention back to Furzetuft.

"Did you have anywhere in mind?"

[ 276 words ]

--inventory
egg | 1 FP | x4
berries | 1 FP | x1
lemming | 2 FP | x2
stoat | 2 FP | x2 (+1 2FP)
arctic tern | 2 FP | x2
arctic hare | 3 FP | x1
herring | 3 FP | x1

honey | soothes sore throats & infections | x1
tansy | treats coughs & heals wounds | x1
lungwort | cures coughs | x3
chervil | treats infections; helps bellyache & birth | x1
chamomile | strengthens heart & soothes mind | x1
alder bark | treats toothache | x2
fennel | eases hip pain | x1
rush | binds broken bones | x1
stick | helps bind broken bones | x1
cobweb | slows & absorbs bleeding | x1 (+1 herb)

--cats on patrol
Breezewhisper | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 40% | Sick: N
Littlepaw | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

ImageImage

--items in inventory used
none!
-- active quests: Aiding Furzetuft

--level 3
experience: 23 -> 183 213*
(+ 160 from catvent!) (edit- + 30 from the quest board, too!)
10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10

-- opted in to death?
no
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:43 am

Shoreclan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

The insults from the rogue didn't ring inside Tempestslash's mind -- she was too prideful that he was willing to give up the rabbits he had caught. Nevertheless, these rabbits belonged to Shoreclan because he hunted it down on their rightful territory.

In the midst of this drama, the two toms had strangely disappeared. Tempestslash was about to yowl into the forest to attract their attention, but bushes parted nearby and they approached. Apparently, Tigershine and Streambrook had wandered off together, but they returned to the she-cats with a quail in each of their jaws. The miscommunication earned a glare from Tempestslash, but she was silently grateful for the prey they had brought.

The cats reached the edge of their borders. Tempestslash watched with a sense of triumph and smugness as the tom fled, his group quickly trailing through the forest behind him. Once the rogues had been shooed out of their land with no more fuss, the cats could continue.

"I hope those rogues don't come around again... that's a little scary to think of!" Embersnow exclaimed, and Blueberrynose nodded her head eagerly in agreeance.

Tigershine rolled his eyes, and Streambrook stifled a giggle. The former tom muttered to his mate, "They're the older warriors! Why should they be afraid of a few, measly lone cats?" The seal point brushed up against the chocolate spotted tabby and tried to console him out of being overly emotional -- as the young warrior tended to do in social situations like this.

The patrol continued on, but soon they began to tire and suggested taking a small break. Three of them were becoming hungry, so they paused to eat some of the prey that had been previously caught. Embersnow and Blueberrynose shared a rabbit, taking turns between bites and enthusiastically discussing the excitement they had just gone through. (2 FP for each, 50% HUP to 30% HUP)

Tempestslash settled on a shrew, eating alone and eavesdropping on their conversation (although this was very easy to do because they were always very loud). (50% HUP to 30% HUP)

Once the felines were finished eating, Tempestslash addressed the patrol. "So... where should we go now?" The others gave her a blank stare and glanced at one another. She huffed in indignation.

"Oh, come on! You know we have to continue the patrol," Tempestslash snapped.
[ 388 words ]

--cats on patrol
Tempestslash | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Embersnow | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Blueberrynose | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Tigershine | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Streambrook | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No

--level 3
experience: 387/400

-- active quests:
none

-- prey inventory
eagle | 5 FP | x1
mouse | 1 FP | x2
quail | 3 FP | x2
rabbit | 4 FP | x4
salmon | 2 FP | x1
scraps | 1 FP | x2
shrew | 2 FP | x1

--items in inventory used
1 rabbit for Embersnow & Blueberrynose
1 shrew for Tempestslash
--herb inventory
alder bark | eases toothaches | x1
bindweed | binds sticks | x1
broom | used in poultices | x1
cobweb | stops bleeding | x2
coltsfoot | eases breathing | x1
deadly nightshade | poison | x1
deathberries | poison | x1
holly berries | poison | x1
lovage | helps cure coughs | x1
mint | hides death scent | x1
rush | binds broken bones | x1
sorrel | traveling herb | x1
stinging nettle | reduces swelling | x1
tansy | helps cure coughs | x1
wild garlic | extracts poison | x1
willow bark | eases pain | x1
yarrow | extracts poison | x1
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[073.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:43 am

THE PRIDE !!
    x( shuurock archive last post )

And the storm retreated.

The chaos of scattered gales from shards of impassioned words, the boom of thunder stricken with lofty demands, the lightning streaking across the skies signalling a trial of loyalty… they dissipated. Chased aside by the promise of home.

A new home. A forever home. A true home.

And it was close. So close. A dream just beyond the horizon, so tangible, so real. A vision upheld by a leader of wild curls and ardent passion. One both grace and strength, confidence and charm, outspoken and undeterred. A queen.

He just needed to hold it together. They all did.

“You okay?” Soft pawsteps fell into step beside him, an effortless, fluid dance as she slipped under a low-hanging branch. Pine. Her tail skimmed his side, gently resting atop his flank. “You seem…”

Thistle jolted. “Oh, uh… yes. I’m fine. I was just…” His shoulder lifted in a sheepish shrug. “It’s nothing. Should be paying more attention, huh?”

Pine shook her head, a faint smile curving. “I don’t think anyone would blame you. It’s been a long journey━”

“Wait! There’s…” His cheeks warmed, ears flicking back. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. There’s just… uh, a little something on your plush.”

At the crook of her neck, the little green cat rested snuggly, a crown of leaves rested along its head woven with a sweet, minty aroma. (+1 wintergreen)

Sticky cracked a small smile, resting a nose on Pine’s shoulder. “Maybe things of the past can be useful.” A twig snapped beneath their paw. “In their own way.”

Bushes rustled to the rhythm of assured pawsteps, marching through bunches of curled leaves and pointed twigs. With a tilt of her chin, Lion grunted. “Perhaps.” Her jaws clamped around her catch, dragging it from the chaos of tangled leaves. “Useful or not, they don’t exactly catch food. Come, help me out here, Thistle?” (+3FP squirrel, +2FP mouse)
    xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xxxx↳ lion (0% hunger), sticky (0% hunger)
    xxxxxpine (0% hunger), thistle (0% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +75XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+5XP for prey, +1XP for herbs

xx+3FP squirrel, +2FP mouse
    xx+1 wintergreen

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +91XP → level 1 (142/200XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[074.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:23 pm

WINDCLAN !!
    x( frisco archive last post )

Scarlet flickered, a pillar of amber flames, sailing through the sea of emerald leaves. And amidst it, a creature of scarlet and amber glided, head held high as if a crown of twisted briers braided its head. A prideful creature, but a sly one. Unpredictable.

A creature of the shadows, one of tricks and charm, brass eyes forever scheming.

But not today.

With a soft huff, the fox retreated, slipping into the embrace of shrouded shadows ━ a fleeting memory gone like the gasp of a fish perishing along the shores. The last remnant was its musky scent, clinging to the undergrowth.

Ravenash’s eyes narrowed as he stepped forward, sharp eyes surveying the shadows. His paws slipped over knobbled roots, tail shifting broad leaves, easing them aside.

“I think it’s gone.” Another form fell into step beside him, head tilted. Shiningheart. His shoulders tensed a touch as he cleared his throat. “We still going after it?”

“No.” His gaze slid over to the other. With a swish of his tail, he beckoned Shiningheart closer. “You see that?”

And there, hidden in the maze of verdant undergrowth, sprawling with a reckless freedom along the earthy grounds… a bush. A bush stripped of its branches, but not of its purpose. Within the twisted thickets of thorns and gnarled, brittle twigs, past the trampled brambles bruising the grounds and the scattered tufts of scarlet fur… lay treasure. (+5FP large fish, +5FP large fish, +2FP eggs)

Ravenash shrugged. “Thought that fox would have a stash somewhere around. Might as well raid it.”

“It was a good find.” Shadowtail offered a quick dip of his head, muzzle twitching into a faint smile. “Think those could be useful?”

The tom’s tail jabbed in the direction of the haunted mansion.

A slow trickle echoed, dripping from a rusted pipe riddled with holes, staining the waters copper, but… hanging from the pipe… a thread of silver. Hundreds. Dew glistened, glimmering at the edges as the threads danced from the pipes to the side of the house, a braided mosaic spiralling with prismatic shades… and more. (+1 cobwebs, +1 foxglove seeds)

Ravenash grunted, nodding once towards the tom. “Grab it. Then, we can head inside… see where Bluecloud is at.”
    xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for certain patrol cats (as patrollers were fed!)
    xxxx↳ bluecloud (4% hunger), ravenash (0% hunger), shiningheart (0% hunger)
    xxxxxshadowtail (10% hunger), hawkfrost (10% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted in for death)
    xxxx↳ +90XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+24XP for prey, +4XP for herbs

xx+5FP large fish, +5FP large fish, +2FP eggs
    xx+1 cobwebs, +1 foxglove seeds

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +138XP → level 5 (354/650XP)

xxImage
    x
    notes: hello! just sneaking in your updated prey inventory as requested (does not include prey earnings from this reply)! <3
      insects | 1 FP | x4
      eggs | 2 FP | x1
      small fish | 2FP | x1
      crabs | 3FP | x1
      seagull | 4FP | x1
Last edited by Vivika on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:29 am

+35XP for 528 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+0% hunger (2 more free posts)
Pine and meadow walked for awhile. There was a nice cool breeze in the air that suggested it would be a cold hard winter. Pine fluffed himself out against the wind trying to still keep contact with little meadow. They searched and searched for what seemed like forever, their paws growing numb from the cold ground. Even without snow it got pretty cold.
A smell floated on the wind like a sound quietly whispered in the night. Pine needle caught the scent but it was quickly floated away by the wind. Luckily it came back every now and then to trade his scences until the growling of his belly could take the tantalising scent no longer. He stopped in his tracks and looked around them before returning his gaze back over to little meadow; knowing she couldnt see him back.
"Can you stay right here for a moment? I smell prey" he asked. Little meadow nidded and sat down.
Line needle followed the scent as best he could but was constantly having to backtrack to start over because of the unreliable scent. If it was ground prey it would be much easier he grumbled to himself. He rolled his eyes in frustration. Luckily so because movement caught his eyes. A figure no bigger than a newly apprenticed kit with a coat as black as night hung from a high tree branch. Pine needle recognized it at once for what it was; a bat. Carefully he picked his way up the tree. Careful not to slip or look down. His claws curled deep into the bark with every pawstep until he was right under the creature. It seemed to be asleep and completely unaware of the impending doom it was in. With a quick leap pine needle swatted the bat in the head. The bat fell stunned down the tree like the leaves that had also once existed in it. When it hit the ground it was dead. Pine needle picked his way down slowly. He covered up his prey to come back for later and returned back to his original task. +1bat, +3FP, +3XP
Little meadow was waiting for him not so patiently now. She was no longer sitting but rather constantly switching which paws were touching the ground. Pine needle made his presence clear to her once more, not that he needed to since little meadows senses were hightened by her lack of sight. Together the two found a patch of tansey that had been planted countless seasons ago probably by some other strange herb loving cat. +2tansey, +2XP

Total:

+50XP | +0% Hunger (2 more free posts) | +3FP | +2tansey | Congradulations you leveled up! As reward you receive +1 FP (your choice) and +50 SD Level 1 (70/200)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+70XP for 538 words written
+20XP for patrol sent
+10% hunger for all cats on patrol
+20XP for sickness healed
+10XP for predator battle

The cats watch as the snake slithers between some fallen leaves sometimes almost disappearing. Hawkstripe followed its every move intently and treid to predict where it might go next. As it was, the snake was heading towards mousetail. It must have sensed that the tom was weakened by the sickness. Before the snake could get within a foxlength of the tom hawkstripe let out a fearsome growl and plunged a paw at the snake. It whipped around teeth bared to face hawstripe but weaselmask and the others were right in tow. They each took turns jabbing the wretched noodle with claws extended. In the blink of an eye the snakes fangs snapped only a whisker away from weaselmask's face. Surprised the chocolate warrior fell back wrenching his claw on a rock. He let out a yowl of pain but quickly regained his bearings. The snake winded up for another attack directed at weaselmask. It lunged towards him; its tail making a terrible rattling. As the snakes body was outstretched hawkstripe grabbed its tail in his mouth. It felt odd like a bee hive but rougher. The attack fell short and for a moment the snake was confused. Infernoheart leaped forward stepping on the base of it head, he let his claws sink into the soft skull. It writhed for a moment before it fell limp beneath his body. Infernoheart stepped back to catch his breath
"Wow this snake could feed at least two or three elders!" Infernoheart exclaimed; the adrenaline still running wild in his small body. Weaselmask the oldest cat in the patrol stepped forward, still panting slightly, to examine the snake. After a moment he points to the head with his uninjured paw.
"We cant eat this. It has a head with three points."
"So what?" Asked infernoheart
"SO that means its poisonous. Unless you are trying to kill the elders". He retorted lashing his tail at the young cats ignorance.
"Thats enough. The best thing to do with it would be to hurry it so no prey tried to eat it and gets infected." Hawkstripe interupted the two toms. They began digging a hole.

While timbershine worked to cure the young warrior she noticed another herb in the diatance. Feeling more safe now that the snake was taken care of she approached the plant and shook it aggressively. The plant let out two little black dots which were carefully wrapped in a leaf.+2poppyseed, +4XP timbershine examined the leaf just now noticing it looked a little whithered and the top was beginning to turn a beautiful orange color. She remembered with a sudden sense of urgency that it was almost leafbare, the hardest time of year for the clan. She hoped she had enough herbs if her clanmates got sick.
On the way back to camp the warriors, minus mousetail, decided to do some hunting to make up for the snake. They managed to catch a nice plump rabbit and a hearty squirrel; it's tail dragging on the ground as they walked. +1rabbit, +1squirrel, +7FP, +14XP

Notes: weaselmasks "injured claw" is not a real injury I just put it for plot purposes

Total:

+138XP | +10% Hunger for all cats on patrol | +7FP | +2poppyseed | Level 2 (256/300)
Last edited by Cinxer on Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:10 am

Duskflame put down the cobwebs she was carrying, ”sootstar we could use this to stop the bleeding” they said as they looked at sootstar who clearly was thinking on how to help the poor cat

”Oh, yes, lets use that!” soostar meowed as she started placing the cobwebs with the help of the other cats on the wounds..

after a few minutes of trying to place the cobwebs on the wounds the cats succeeded

”there, that should help stop the bleeding..but im not sure for how long, we should take him cloudchaser to help him more, but only if you’re okay with it furzetuft” sootstar said as she turned to look at furzetuft
when suddednly the cats all heard someone speaking but the voice seemed to be pretty far still

”who is that?” copperstrike asked looking towards the way where the voice came from

”i dont know.. but it sounded like-” duskflame spoke but before she could finish her sentence sthe realisation hit her

”that was smallpaw!” she said, ”what is she doing outside camp?” duskflame looked scared

”ill go look why she is outside the camp, copperstrike do you want to come with me?” sundust asked

”yeah sure!” copperstrike answered happily

”thank you” duskflame said being a bit calmer knowing that sundust and copperstrike will make sure her kit is safe

the two cats ran off into the bushes, looking for the apprentice

after a while of running they heard another voice with smallpaw’s

”thats smokepaws voice!” sundust meowed suprised ”what are they both doing outside the camp without an adult with them?” he was confused as why the two young apprentices had left camp

* with smallpaw and smokepaw *

”hey, smokepaw wait! I hear something!” smallpaw spoke as she stopped walking

”come on! We cant wait, what if theyre all in danger!” smokepaw asnwered, as they started walking faster

”we cant just run there!” smallpaw started runnning after smokepaw

* Thump *

smokepaw had ran into someone ”im sorry,i didnt mean to-” they started apologizing without looking upo at the cat they had ran into

”its fine smokepaw” he chuckled a little at the young apprentice’s reaction

”sundust!?” they spoke as they looked up at sundust

”smokepaw, smallpaw why are you both out of camp without an adult?” coppersrtike asked as he got in to the scene

”welll….smallpaw saw an weird vision? I think, but anyway she told me that we needed to leave the camp to look for an injured cat she wanted to help ” smokepaw said ”waiit´.. wheres our moms?” they asked

”well they are currently helping an injured cat..” sundust said

”can you take us to them?” smallpaw asked with pleading eyes

”alright fine… lets go” sundust said with a small laugh

* after a while the cats arrived where duskflame,sootstar,furzetuft and furzetufts friend was at *

”Moms!” the apprenticed meowed as they jumped to hug their moms

”why are you two out of camp?” sootstar and duskflame asked at the same time

”we are here to help the injured cat!” smokepaw said and before they knew it smallpaw was already adjusting the cobwebs , and placing some big leaves on the injured cats wounds

”smallpaw? How do you know what to do?”duskflame asked suprised

”a cat has told me what to do incase someone gets hurt in my dreams!” smallpaw asnwered as she placed the last few leaves on the cat

”what did the cat look like?” sootstar asked as she looked at duskflame

”well they had stars on them, i dont know how else to explain it, they also told me i should become an healer!” smallpaw meowed happily

”do you want to become a healer?” duskflame asked

”yes! I think healing is much more nicer than scouting or fighting others” smallpaw answered

”alright then, when were back at the camp we can make you cloudchasers apprentice” sootstar said with a smile before looking at furzetuft

”so, have you decided if you want to bring your friend to our healer to help heal the wounds completly or do you think that he will be okay without an experienced healer?” sootstar asked furzetuft

[ 691 words]

-- cats on patrol[/size]

Sootstar | she/her | HP 98% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

Duskflame | they/she | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

Copperstrike | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N

Sundust | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

Smallpaw | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Smokepaw | they/them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N[/size

[size=90]-- custom predators / prey
No
-- level 1
experience: 197/200
-- items in inventory used
cobwebs x1 giving to furzetufts friend

-- active quests:

-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x4
Bugs| 1 FP | x3
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
Rabbit | 3 FP | x1
prey | 4 FP | x0

ragwort | x1
mallow leaves | x1
chickweed| x1
Blackberry leaves| x1
Honey| x1
Chamomile| x1
catchweed| x1
Daisy leaf| x1
wild garlic| x1
Catmint| x1
Cobwebs| x1 (giving to furzetuft's friend)

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:40 am

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

It had been three days since the passing of one of the infected. Everyone was scared and mourning her loss of her. Even worse was that now Blossomfleck had succumbed to the sickness as well, with no progress towards discovering what it was making them go mad in the head and forcing them to pass on without knowing what was going on with them. In the panic of it all, somehow Empress Tansy managed to keep hold of her cool calmness and remember that she had others watching. Waiting for her next move, always looking back to her when things began to get out of paw.

Peachcrown couldn't help but admire that in the midst of all the chaos occurring back at camp, her adoptive parents were doing a wonderful job of trying their hardest to run the clan under such circumstances. Bolin nudged her playfully, offering up a gentle yet playful smile, "Peachcrown? Are you ready for the patrol? They're waiting on you." He told her softly, slightly amused by her dazed expression. Peachcrown shook her head to clear it and looked mortified, "They're waiting on me? Why didn't you say so?" She mewed, hurriedly finishing up her prey and darting to the entrance to camp, Bolin following her.

Wanderer lifted his eyebrow in a questioning manner, "And where have you two been?" He asked, eyeing them both suspiciously yet with a fatherly sort of aura. Peachcrown murmured rapidly, hating the fact the other three cats were waiting on her, "I-me and Bolin were just eating." She told Bolin's father, hurrying over to her patrol group. Bolin nodded to his father silently, backing his friend up before hurriedly following her to the patrol group too. Wanderer sighed, "Those two are gonna be a pain in my neck when they get promoted." He sighed, walking back into camp.

Thrushslip, Rapidstream, and Goldenleaf were waiting for the pair of young caretakers beside the soft, gentle waves of the salty ocean water. Thrushslip smiled as his adopted daughter arrived with her companion, "Finally! Let's head out." He told the group as Peachcrown and Bolin greeted him. They set off, Rapidstream chattering quietly with Goldenleaf towards the middle of the patrol lineup, Thrushslip leading and Peachcrown and Bolin hanging towards the back of it. "Wanderer is so tired of us." She joked, a small, exasperated smile appearing on her face as she looked over to Bolin.

Bolin shrugged, wearing the same smile, "Probably." They held each other's gazes for a long moment, their eyes sparkling and dancing like the arriving night skys' stars. Peachcrown was the first to break the silence, clearing her throat and staring ahead of them to prevent the same silence, "Cliffkit's getting better at moving around." She told him, a gentle smile crawling back onto her face as she thought of the sweet little tom-kit she was assigned to watch over. "He's a lovely lad, you know. He really likes you too, all he ever tells me is stories you've told him yourself."

Bolin chuckled and winked at her, "That little guy is a really sweet kid, a shame he hasn't got a solid family yet. Maybe Empress Tansy and Thrushslip can take him in." Peachcrown shook her head rapidly, "Ha! No thank you, I already have another kit to deal with." She mewed, thinking of her littermate, Cherrybounce. Another bout of silence washed over them as their thoughts drifted around elegantly through their minds, the only similar one being their thoughts of each other. It wasn't spoken of, though, considering the clan's circumstances.

In fact- they didn't even know they had similar feelings for each other. Although nearly everyone else did, somehow they never saw it. Peachcrown rested her head lightly on his shoulder, their hearts beating in sync as they fell behind the rest of the patrol. Right now wasn't the best time but she, truthfully, did sort of need a shoulder to lean on, with all the thoughts swarming her head like a bunch of buzzing bees searching for their stolen honey. Thoughts of the poor clan members that became infected with the disease, thoughts of the young kits that could be affected by it, thoughts of the fact their clan borders another...

Bolin held in a purr and rested his head on hers as they walked beside each other slowly. For a moment, both their minds cleared until the face of Cherrybounce appeared in Peachcrown's head. I shouldn't be so affectionate with him. She thought, removing her head from his shoulder as her mind traveled through the many signs she had seen in her sister that she, too, was also in love with him. Despite Cherrybounce never being too particularly interested in her littermate, she still felt a wave of guilt every time she showed her love to Bolin, knowing exactly how her sister would react.

Bolin was slightly hurt, not understanding why she shifted away from him. "Maybe we should start searching for prey, then." He mewed plainly, hoping for a way to allow her to have some space, knowing that she clearly needed it.

[ 852 words ]

--cats on patrol
Peachcrown | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 40% | Sick: N
Bolin & Albie | he/him & he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Thrushslip | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Goldenleaf | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Rapidstream | she/her (cat) & he/him (hedgie) | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
[url=cat url]name[/url] | pronouns | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 6
experience: 0/800

--inventory
1x Scraps = 1 FP per (-1x Scrap; Acornnick)
3x Bug Piles = 1 FP per
3x Mouse = 2 FP per (-2x Mouse; Peachcrown)
1x Vole = 2 FP per (-1x Vole; Acornnick)
1x Eagle = 5 FP per

1x Celandine ll 2x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 1x Goatweed ll 4x Bindweed ll 3x Yarrow ll 3x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves ll 3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll 3x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 1x Goldenrod ll 5x Poppy seeds ll 1x Willow bark ll 2x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 1x Lamb's Ear ll 1x Holly Berry ll 1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel ll 2x Thyme ll 2x Burdock Root ll 1x Catmint ll 1x Borrage Leaves ll 1x Lavender ll 1x Feverfew ll 1x Chickweed ll 2x Coltsfoot ll 1x Fennel ll 1x Death Berry ll 1x Foxglove Seeds ll 1x Chamomile
-- items being used
- turning the 3x herbs into 2x Poppy Seeds + 1x Burdock Root
- turning the 3x FP into 1x Mouse (2 FP) + 1x Bug pile (1 FP)
- Acornnick eats 1x Vole + 1x Scrap (-3 FP)
- Peachcrown eats 2x Mouse (-4 FP)
-- active quests:
[url=link]quest #1[/url]
I want to risk death!
Username: ivyy.
Clan link: archive <3
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[075.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:41 am

FROSTCLAN !!
    x( nindroidzane archive last post )

And there were stories.

Stories of another world ━ a realm unlike the frozen beauty of the tundras. A world of indigos and golds, silks and velvets, applause and… dancing. A world where music flowed from instruments of strings and from a twoleg’s breath. It was… foreign. Exotic.

Like the thousands of colors that meant so little ━ those alien words of azures and peridots, emeralds and obsidian, ivory and garnet. Words with no meaning, but under the stranger’s retelling… they came alive.

Maybe she couldn’t see the red silk of heavy curtains parting with a flourish, but the hushed anticipation was there, the bated breaths and the impatient shuffle of paws. Nor could she see the dancers with silks and ribbons of azure and gold, twirling in their finery, but the intrigue was there, ever-present, the quiet wonder and awe.

“... the twoleg reached into his hat. And with a tap of his wand, this ancient, fragile stick…” Furzetuft jolted, snow spraying, “he pulled a rabbit out!”

A gasp as her little one stumbled back. “No way! How?”

Furzetuft chuckled, sweeping a swift paw through the snow. “Well, it went something like… this.” (+1FP egg, +1FP berries)

“Oh! Wait, it’s actually real. How did you━”

“Magic.” The stranger’s laugh streamed with the winds. “You could say I learned a thing or two from that adventure. How about you? Been on any adventures out here?”

“Yeah… kinda.” Little paws shuffled in the snow. “An arctic fox once came by… and Leaf saved us! But um… she got hurt after.”

Breezewhisper draped her tail along her little one's shoulder. “Leafshade’s okay now… for the most part. We just had a bit of a scare.”

“Oh my…” Furzetuft’s voice dwindled to a hush. “That does sound like quite the adventure… a scary one. But here, for your brave friend… or for the future.” (+1 foxglove seeds, +1 wintergreen, +1 water hemlock, +1 burdock root)

The future.

Shivers snaked down her spine. A genuine gesture, no doubt, but… a reminder of that fateful day.
    A day where the song of the tundra drowned with━

Her head spun.

The winds whipped around her, sharpening like a blade of ice. But this time, that foul, musky odour did not come. Another scent. Soft and sweet, like water lilies. It floated close, the fragrance lingering.

“Furzetuft, is that…”

“Why yes! That must be her!” Pawsteps sauntered through the snow, light and graceful, a new song laced within. “I should go ━ catch up with her, before she disappears!” Her laugh rippled through the winds. “Now, before I forget… a little gesture of my gratitude.” (+50 stardust, +1 common edit!)

The world was spinning.

Things moved too quickly, scents and sounds shifting faster and faster, blurring into one undecipherable noise. Time was a void, empty and cold, skipping, relapsing… and spinning. Still spinning. Stranger gone, friend found, and her little one━

“Mom?”

Time stilled, resetting to the present.

Littlepaw rested her head near the crook of her neck. “You okay?”

“I’m alright, darling. I think…” A faint smile. “I think I’m just tired.”

Breezewhisper isn't feeling too well! While she may continue on patrol, she requires one of the
    following herbs to avoid losing health: honey, comfrey root, borage leaves or lovage!

xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ breezewhisper (50% hunger), littlepaw (20% hunger)
    xxxxx

xxsickness stats
    xxxx↳ breezewhisper (sick!)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +20XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+2XP for prey, +4XP for herbs, +15XP for npc quest

xx+1FP egg, +1FP berries
    xx +1 foxglove seeds, +1 wintergreen, +1 water hemlock, +1 burdock root

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ n/a

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +51XP → level 3 (254/400XP)*

xxImage
    x
    notes: hi hello! i'm holding you to this now <3 /j

* also! the last round of the catvent didn't actually award xp (swishy's post | your link)! it's honestly nothing to stress about; don't worry about it ─ fixed in my reply! if i completely misunderstood or you meant to link to something else (totally valid!), please don't hesitate let me know! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me