Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby razzberry » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:44 am

I'm picking my own!
    new prey:
    scraps, toad | 1 FP
    pika, weasel | 2 FP
    hare, trout, squirrel | 3 FP
    grouse, duck, marmot | 4 FP
    turkey, geese | 5 FP
    new predators:
    bobcats
    wolves
    wolverines
    bears
    Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? Yes please!
Last edited by razzberry on Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── yuma.exe's explore reply !! ))

Postby faelyn » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:44 am

xx
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
    like daffodils faltering as the gold ribbons unfurled in the skies dwindled to nothing, her eyes faltered, wavering away from his.

“i’m so sorry, i wish i could help you… i really do.” still as lyrical as ever, her dainty paws were tangled around a lone blade of grass, gently fidgetting before she glanced up once more. “i have a friend back where i live… and she’s always been there for me.”

breath shuddering like a wind-blown rose, the stranger swallowed, a distant hush falling over them both.
    “i’m not sure what’s wrong with her.” laced within the sweetness of her lyrical voice, there was a certain bitterness adorning the lightness of her words. a bitterness that was like a shadow that had fallen over her, a darkness that seemed almost suffocating. “i thought it was just a little chill she caught, but turns out, it’s more serious than i thought.”

eyes alive with the most dainty of daffodils fluttered up to him once more.
    “but, you’ve been such a help, and i can’t thank you enough.” a gentle smile curls upon her lips, delicate, but unwavering all the same. “maybe i’ll see you around some day?”

“maybe.”

then.. she was gone.
    the stranger with eyes the hues of the most dainty of daffodils and curls like ribbons of the morning skies was gone. gone… with only a flower crown left to mark where she had once been.
    (+1 common edit for helping furzetuft!)

“wait! furzetuft!”
    he had never run faster… with the kisses of the vines draping down ever-so delicately from above, fluttering against his cheeks, there was still no sign of her. no sign of the stranger that had once danced beneath the glow of the morning.

nothing.
    all he saw was the corpse of an armoured knight and a casket fashioned of crumpled fronds of emerald and ivory.
    (+2fp [armadillo], +1 chickweed, +1 comfrey root, +4exp]
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +0% hunger for stormstar (one posts left) // +2fp // +1 chickweed, +1 comfrey root // level 0 (21/100) -> level
0 (50/100) //

words written exp;; + 15 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; + 4 exp
additional exp;; n/a
death opt;; no
total exp;; + 29 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:01 pm

ImageXXXXXImage
    ┌──────────────┐
    xxx⋆ last explore post ⋆
    xxxxxxxxarchive
    xxxx⋆ last writer's reply ⋆

└──────────────┘

note: drizzlebee and her companions head out to refresh the border markings

The cool breeze buffeted the silver feline where she stood in wait of the other to members that would make up the dawn border patrol. Greenleaf was a season that made life easy for the clan, much more than leafbare did. Whenever the biting temperatures of leafbare rolled around Drizzlebee was reminded of just how thankful she was to have an incredibly thick coat of fur to shield her from the worst of it. Others weren't as lucky as she, especially living in such a northern region where the colder seasons were harsh and unforgiving. The Deputy's head tilted to the side as approaching pawsteps sounded to her right, emerald eyes spying both cat's she'd be waiting on. Nevertheless, she hadn't been waiting long which was why she'd made the decision to ask Troutbriar and Gildedsage to join her. The two mollies were perhaps her closest friends within the clan though it wasn't often the three friends were gifted the opportunity to patrol together.

"I finally managed to drag this one away from her excessively long grooming session. Sorry if you were waiting long" it was Troutbriar who spoke first once the two had reached Drizzlebee, sending a sly glance at Gildedsage who rolled her eyes with a grunt.

"I wouldn't expect you to understand the essence of a good grooming" came the chocolate tortie's quick return, turning her nose up in the air in mock indigence.

"Oh I understand the importance of grooming, but there is such thing as over-indulgence my dear friend" the calico warrior flicked her friends nose with her tail, earning another grunt from the tortoiseshell.

"As entertaining as the two of you are, the borders won't mark themselves. Let's get going, you can continue this thrilling conversation on the way" Drizzlebee interrupted the two she-cats, fearing that if she hadn't they would have bantered the whole morning away in that very spot. Before either had the chance to argue, not that it was expected that they would, the striped cat led the way away from the clan's camp and in the direction of the southern border. The first little bit of the trek was comfortably silent, the three warriors finding ease in each other's presence which was something they'd all come to appreciate after a hectic day.

words: 382

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    — 𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑳 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹𝑺 —
    ↳ drizzlebee ⋆ she/her ⋆ #066
    hp 100% ⋆ hup 0% ⋆ not sick

↳ troutbriar ⋆ she/her ⋆ #236

↳ gildedsage ⋆ she/her ⋆ #1688

— 𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶 —
    ♠ level 0
      exp: 0/100
    ♠ active quests
      none
    ♠ death opt-ins
      none
    ♠ territory info
    ♠ custom prey & predators

— 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝒀 —
    scraps x0 XXX toad x0
    pika x0 XXXX weasel x0
    hare x0 XXXX trout x0
    squirrel x0 XX grouse x0
    duck x0 XXXX marmot x0
    turkey x0 XXX goose x0

— 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑩𝑺 —
    herb x0
    herb x0
    herb x0
    herb x0
    herb x0

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[049.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:46 pm

THE PRIDE !!
    x( shuurock archive last post )

He really should have stayed with the humans.

Thistle lifted his head, tracing the faint scent lingering in the breeze. His nose twitched as he inhaled deeply, brows furrowed. The scent… it belonged to a mouse. Maybe. Possibly? Hopefully?

He was so far out of his depth.

A creature transplanted into another world ━ far from the carefree bliss of those human homes adorned with flickering lights and colorful feathers dangling from loose strings. And even further from those simple adventures of backyard brimming with tiny insects ━ ladybugs with their multitude of spots, spiders with their deceptively delicate webs… and butterflies fluttering in the morning breeze.

But there was a reason he was here. A reason he’d come so far and braved this… interesting trio of felines. Perhaps, now was the chance to prove himself. Or at least… have this Lion deem him as a potential member.

He cleared his throat. “There’s… a nest of mice up ahead. Somewhere in the tall grass?”

A sharp snort from Lion. “You mean vole. It’s a nest of voles.”

Warmth crept up his cheeks. “Ah… yes. Voles.”

“It’s an honest mistake.” A softer voice intercepted, a certain effortless grace flowing as the words glided off her tongue. “Prey is prey either way.” A pause. “Come on, Thistle. Give it your best.”

Right. The hunting bit.

Dropping to a crouch, he crept forward, slinking through the grass. This was just like… the laser game. Pounce on the laser, but this time the mouse. No, the vole.

A little squeak pricked his ears.

Movement. A small nose poked out of its burrow, twitching. Then, tiny paws clambered out hesitantly. This was his chance.

He pounced.

His claws snared the squealing vole beneath his claws. A small grin played on his muzzle as a fragile silence ensued. He’d done it. It wasn’t the most skillful of maneuvers, but… it was a start. (+2FP vole)

“Caught one, but missed all the others, huh?” Lion huffed and waved a tail, gesturing at the rest of the group behind her. Two voles lay between the others’ paws… the rodents likely spooked from the nest from all the commotion. (+2FP vole, +2FP vole)

xx
    totals (opted out for death!)

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ lion (0% hunger), sticky (0% hunger)
    xxxxxpine (0% hunger), thistle (0% hunger)

xxxp stats
    xxxx↳ +45XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+6XP for prey, +20XP for "winter" codeword

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+2FP vole, +2FP vole, +2FP vole
    xx+ no herbs </3

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +81XP → level 0 (101/100XP) → level 1 (1/200XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x
    xxImagecongrats! you've reached level one and received an additional +1FP (your choice) and +50 stardust!
    x

notes: n/a, welcome to explore! i'm excited to see more of your characters ─ their interaction is so much fun to read, ahh! i look forward to seeing how their development progresses! and don't stress, your use of the codeword (winter) was absolutely valid! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:43 am

Roseclan
last post //////last response

Shadowpelt looked down at the injured she-cat. He gritted his teeth with anger at himself. Why had he let her come when she only just got back to her warrior duties. What if she had been killed, Emberbell and their kits would be devaststated and it would be her fault. Perhaps it was his rage or adrenaline from the fight that made it possible her shadowpelt to grip the she-cats scruff in his jaws as if she were only a fragile kit once again and carry her back to camp still unconscious. His patrol followed with their fur still ruffled and eyes darting to every movement they saw.

Upon arriving in camp shadowpelt brought hibiscusdrop straight to snowbird. The white medicine cat was able to quickly stop the bleeding with cobwebs and gave hibiscusdrop some herbs to help her heal. Shadowpelt watched now realizing his jaw ached from carrying her weight. Now he needed to find Emberbell and tell him the news of his mate.

Emberbell is a daylight warrior but that didnt bother shadowpelt most of the time. The black and white tom only took from the fresh kill pile if he planned to stay the night with his clanmates and always helped out with patrols and tasks no matter how tedious they seemed.
To shadowpelt's surprise Emberbell was not angry with him; in fact he gave shadowpelt a grateful nod and meowed with a strained joking mew "she-cats, always needing us to watch them huh?".
After checking in on hibiscusdrop Emberbell went to see his kits in the nursery. They were being watched by pumpkinmist, a queen who would never again be a warrior. Emberbell explained that their mother was sick and that they couldnt see her for a little while. At first the kits wailed but were quickly reminded by pumpkinmist that they were soon to be apprentices and apprentices didnt need their mother to watch over them all the time. The kits seemed to understand this and decided to get their mind off their injured mother by playing moss ball.

Shadowpelt found ratclaw reporting the rogue attack to krestelstar. If ratclaw had led the patrol would hibiscusdrop not been injured? No he couldnt think like that. He had already lost so much; this was an accident.

Ratclaw gave his report to krestelstar begrudgingly. "If those rogues ever come back I'll tear them the shreds." The black rossetted tom's tail lashed to and fro as he spoke. Krestelstar looked concerned and ordered double patrols in the area. Ratclaw nodded in agreement. He would wait a little while to send out another border patrol but until then he would send out a hunting party. Leafbare would be returning before they knew it and ratclaw didnt want any cat going hungry.
Ratclaw called for any available warrior and apprentices to sort out who would go and who would rest for the border patrol. He wanted to make sure the cats would be well rested and strong in case the rogues returned.
Looking around he decided spidermask would lead the hunting party with stormshadow, cinderfleck, and dawnsnow. Just as they were passing through the barrier snowbird ran up to ratclaw and asked to join as she and mushroompaw needed to find some herbs and it would be good to have warriors around in case they got into trouble. Ratclaw agreed and the medicine cats raced after spidermask's patrol.

Spidermask lead her hunting party confidently through the plains. It was odd ratclaw had chosen her to lead when the others were much more experienced than her. Maybe it was a good sign? Either way she felt honored to be leading and would show them she was a good respectable warrior. Not the same kit who joined roseclan with her siblings; one deceased and the other abandoning the clan chasing after their father. Spidermask was also glad that snowbird was joining them with mushroompaw. She felt a great closeness in their friendship and mushroompaw definitly needed to get out of the herb storage! He smells more like yarrow and dirt more than he smells of a roseclan cat. Not to mention his social skills were dwindling fast. Talking to him was like talking to a anxious stick. But at least he didnt slow down the rest of them.
(717words)

cats on patrol
stormshadow | Pronouns: he/him | 100% HP | 00%HUP | sick? N
cinderfleck | 100% HP | Pronouns: he/him | 00%HUP | sick? N
mushroompaw | 100% HP | Pronouns: he/him | 00%HUP | sick? N
snowbird | 100% HP | Pronouns: she/her | 00%HUP | sick? N
dawnsnow | 100% HP | Pronouns: she/her | 00%HUP | sick? N
spidermask | 100% HP | Pronouns: she/her |  00%HUP | sick? N

-- opted in to death?
yes link to opt-in form

--level 3
experience: 216/400

--inventory

Minnow | 2 FP | x1
Worms | 1FP | ×1

Deathberries | usage | x1
Sweet sedge | usage | x1
Stick | usage | x1
Feverfew | usage| x2
Juniper berries | usage | x1
Mellow leaves | usage | x1
Cobwebs | usage | x1
Catchweed | usage | x1
Deadly nightshade | usage | x1
Broom | usage | x2 1
Borage leaves | usage | x3 2
Lamb's ear | usage | x1
--items in inventory used

Borage leaves ×1 (to stop health loss for hibiscusdrop)
Broom ×1 (to heal hibiscusdrop 10%
Minnow ×1 eaten by hibiscusdrop and ratclaw
Worms ×1 eaten by shadowpelt

predator/prey list for roseclan
prey:
Worms | 1FP
Mountain plover | 2FP
Minnow | 2FP
Cottontail | 3FP
Squirrel | 3FP
Blacktailed prarie dog | 4FP
predators:
1- plains garter snake
2- hawk
3- fox
4- coyote
Last edited by Cinxer on Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[050.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:07 pm

FROSTCLAN !!
    x( nindroidzane archive last post )

The winds ━ both the angel and devil on her shoulder.

Their gentle whispers, a soothing lullaby to the knot strung within, but with it they ushered a cruel twist ━ her fears, her anxieties… her unspoken secrets. Those dark, unspoken thoughts unbreathable to the gentlest of souls. The winds… they were darkness enveloped in light. A messenger from the near future, but a harbinger of unrest in the present.

Yet today, the winds frolicked and danced, unraveling like a gentle melody in the tundra. A promise of peace… perhaps for the time.

A gentle nose brushed against her side. “Mom? Mom, over there. There’s… something.”

Her ears flicked. “Something…?”

“It’s in trouble.” Light paws dashed through the snow. “We need to help it!”

“Wait, Littlepaw━”

Her daughter was gone.

A hollow bark bellowed through the trees. The call of a nearby creature. A large one.
    Was it in trouble? Or did it signal trouble?

Her pawsteps quickened as she slipped through the snow, heart thudding against her chest. A large beast and a little cat was not a fair fight. Far from a fair fight. What if…

She swallowed. “Littlepaw?”

“…I gotcha. You’re free now, see?” Soft murmurs accompanied by a gentle coo. The thickets rustled, dried leaves crinkling, then a softer chuff from… another creature. Hooves trod through the snow, summoning a quick pitter-patter as it retreated. A… deer?

Her shoulders eased. Somewhat.

“It was an elk!” Delicate pawsteps drew close, a warm nose skimming her shoulder. “It was just caught in a thorny bush, but I freed it. It’s okay, now… and oh! It also pointed out some prey.” (+3FP arctic hare)

“Elks are lovely creatures, aren’t they?”

A new voice. Unfamiliar… yet pleasant, radiating a genuine warmth like the crackling hearth of a roaring fireplace. Steady pawsteps slipped through the snow, nearing. “Such elegant and regal beings… and those antlers! Absolutely majestic ━ it takes my breath away each time.”

Littlepaw shuffled close. “Who are you?”

The stranger chuckled. “Why yes, I’m already forgetting! I’m Furzetuft and I don’t believe we’re acquainted.” A pause. “But… I do believe you know a friend of mine. They mentioned you on their travels and asked me to give you this. Here, they said you’d like it!” (+1 fennel, +1 rush, +1 alder bark, +1 lungwort)

It clicked.

Breezewhisper tilted her head. “You… know Fennel?”

“Indeed. And they’re still looking for that wanderer friend of theirs. They asked me to loop back around and double-check… just in case she came around this way again.” A light chuckle flowed, edged with an underlying solemn note. “You’d think we would have found her by now.”

She cleared her throat, offering a gentle nudge. “Thing is, I could use a guide navigating this place. Think you could help me out?”

Furzetuft has appeared! She's looking for some help to find Fennel's friend!
    Does the patrol aid her or turn her down?

xx
    totals (opted out of death!)

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ breezewhisper (40% hunger), littlepaw (10% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats
    xxxx↳ +40XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+3XP for prey, +4XP for herbs, +20XP for "winter" codeword

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+3FP arctic hare
    xx+1 alder bark, +1 fennel, +1 lungwort +1 rush

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +77XP → level 2 (323/300XP) → level 3 (23/400XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x
    xxImagecongrats! you've reached level three and received an additional +2FP (your choice), +1 herb (your choice) and +1 nr myo!
    x

notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:43 pm

sootstar and Duskflame looked at eachother before sootstar spoke ”im sure we can spare an herb!” she looked at duskflame who was staring at the stranger ”right duskflame?” she asked

”oh uh yep!, im sorry i got lost in my thoughts..” they looked down at the ground a bit ashamed for their staring

”its alright duskflame, im sure it happens to everyone sometimes” sootstar tried to make duskflame feel a bit better

”yeah..you’re probably right ” duskflame smiled a bit at sootstar

”anyway, fennel you can have this dandelion, i hope it helps even a little bit!” sootstar said in a kind tone

duskflame stayed quiet for a small while before speaking ” ill go back to camp if thats okay?” she asked

”oh yes, that okay, ill try to catch up to you in a bit” sootstar meowed after duskflame who had already started walking away

[ 147 words]

-- cats on patrol[/size]
Sootstar | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Duskflame | they/she | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
No
-- level 0
experience: 94
-- items in inventory used
-Dandelion
-- active quests:
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x2
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

ragwort | x1
mallow leaves | x1
chickweed| x1
dandelion x1 (giving to fennel)

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── vivika's explore reply !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:30 pm

xx
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
    the stars were falling… plummeting til the periwinkles of the skies breathed their enchanting hues upon the star’s citrine glow as they dissolved into nothing but angelic teardrops.

the stars were falling… and the only thing there to catch them were silk threads, silk threads that were delicately woven together into a medley of jumbled diamonds. a piece of dainty patchwork laced together by a monstrous soul itself. a spider. such a devil capable of such lovely things, silk twines capable of catching stars and countless dreams...

and the rain… always the rain.
    because the rain was here, sparkling like lapis lazuils that had fallen short from an angel’s elegant fingers into a canopy of lofty silks.

foxpaw had never seen anything quite like it.
    (+1 cobwebs, +1 exp)

“keep your eyes open for prey, but... start talking."
    voice far from a gentle and melodious, the lead patroller had always been a silver blade, a shard fathomed of steel and diamond… unbreakable. unshakable.

a striking cadence that not every soul could sing.
    especially the lively beam of sunshine that was a little more than startled.

an apprentice with rosy curls and eyes glinting with the vibrancy of any star, rosepaw was far from unbreakable... far from unshakable. even now, as a tangle of fumbled words were tossed into reality. rosepaw’s words. “i- um, it’s really complicated, rivercrest. you see, we snuck o-”

“we spotted an rogue on our territory.”
    gold curls ruffled as foxpaw shook herself, she tilted her chin up, defiant even as eyes fathomed of the deepest of ocean blues narrowed into scythes. biting as the lead patroller circled around, elegant tail lashing.

“how exactly did the rogue get themselves on our territory.. hm?”

silence. until there wasn’t any longer.
    “i- there’s was… i think, a portal?” rosy ribbons unfurling as the apprentice’s voice bloomed in the hush that had once encircled reality with a tension beyond any other, the silence was deafening. purely deafening.

“you’re pretty sure? a portal?”

“yes! i’m completely certain.” with the vivacious bounce of rosy curls growing still, chartreuse eyes glanced from a place a little ways away to the patrol once more. “you see? can’t you see it? it’s over there!”

“where?” a frown fluttered upon rivercrest’s features.
    “there! you see? it’s purple, pink and it looks like-”

“hate to break it to you, rosepaw, but there’s nothing.”

“seriously, foxpaw? come! i can show you!” frolicing across to a streak of emeralds to the tawny heap behind a billowing thistle bush, rosepaw glanced over her shoulder. “it’s over here!

and there it was.. it all of it’s glorious splendor, with coral pinks and sienna hues. it was there.

a pile of prey.
    (+4fp [squirrel], +2fp [lizard], +6exp)

“don’t think that’s a portal, rosepaw.” jabbing an ivory claw at the limp souls strung along the earth, a snort stung reality as foxpaw shook her head. “it’s just some prey.”

“no..no, i swear, you guys! it’s literally there!”

delicately muffled, like an angel and all of its grace, it was only then that an eternally bitter voice cut into the rising bicker that refused to relent. silencing them all. “where’s what?”

“a portal! can you see it?

leaning closer, and with the grace of an angel as moonfrost danced closer.. closer and closer, before a scoff blossomed into the tense hush as her narrowed eyes were greeted with… nothing.

but, that bitter scoff wasn’t the only thing that shattered the tense hush..
    that and the chime of a gentle thud as the gentle soul tucked in the angel’s jaws fell, plummeting ever-so slowly as horror bled like watercolor across an ivory canvas into the very hearts of the patrol. a gentle soul whose name was sorrelpaw.
    (oh no! sorrelpaw has received a shoulder wound! [-1 hp] ! no herbs required!)

her name was a bittersweet cadence on their lips, an echoing melody that seemed to silence even the larks themselves. sorrelpaw.

lips parting in a soft whine, earthy mellow eyes fluttered open, wide as the fallen remains of a thistle’s thorns sank their fangs into the ringlets of cerise and sepia.

“sorrelpaw! oh- are you alright?” chartreuse eyes almost as wide as sorrelpaw’s, a frown was adorned upon rosepaw’s features, ever-so evident as a muffled groan laced the apprentice’s voice.

“i’m okay, rosepaw, it’s alright.” a gentle pause lingered at the tip of the apprentice’s tongue. “i promise.”
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +10% hunger for the entire patrol // +6fp // +1 herb // level 2 (270/300) -> level 3 (32/400) // xxxxxxxxxxx

congrats! you leveled up! +2 fp, +1 herb, +1 nr myo! <3

words written exp;; + 45 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; +7 exp
additional exp;; n/a
death opt;; no
total exp;; + 62 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:44 am

His breathing became heavy as the sights of the snake’s flickering tongue encroached upon, his nails scratching against the smooth surface to heave himself over. But alas, the slick rocks worked against him as his body slid downward. But as he looked back, the sound of the crow could be heard again, only closer. It’s caws from its beak were sharp and loud, and the snake was already beginning to leave. It disappeared within a rock cluster, silence overwhelming him.

As he looked to the sky, the crow still remained, dropping something from it’s talons before flying away, becoming a faint silhouette soon enough.

Small leaves fluttered down from the sky, slowly and steadily before landing at his paws. Raspberry leaves, and another small gift! He couldn’t help but look to the skies once more, but there was no sign of the heroine bird. His tense shoulders relaxed, the Twinklepaws had sent him the greatest gift of all. Safety, given by the beak of a crow.

[ +1 Herb (Raspberry Leaves), +1 Common Edit, +2 XP ]

Now that his fears were cast aside, he felt a new courage behind every beat of his heart.
He felt his muscles ripple with pride, his eyes bright and clear. He didn’t know if he could possibly still focus on hunting after the encounter, he couldn’t wait to tell the others of the encounter!

As he walked, he nearly missed the mouse that jumped out in front of him. He flinched, lashing out in seconds to catch the mouse in his paws. He felt his heart hammering again, taking steady breaths to calm himself down. The snake encounter had riled him up so much, the smallest mouse had made him flinch! He couldn’t help but just chuckle at himself, taking the mouse in his jaws. What an experience! He gave one final glance at the sky, “Twinklepaws, thank you for sending me the crow. I don’t know what I would have done without you.”

[ +1 FP (Mouse), +1 XP ]

[ +15 XP for 161 Words Written ]
[ +10 XP for Patrol Sent ]
[ -10% Hunger from Scraps, +10% Hunger gained for Oakspeck ]

Total:
[ +28 XP, +1 FP (Mouse), +1 Raspberry Leaves, +1 Common Edit ]

Level 2 (82/300) —> Level 2 (110/300)

┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peaceclan || Explore #10

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:08 am

ᑭEᗩᑕEᑕᒪᗩᑎ
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Pebblestream excitedly ran out of camp, the cold winter air flying onto her fur. This was her first time going on a solo patrol as a fighter! She was terribly excited. But, what if she did something wrong? This could be her chance! She simply couldn't fail; she replayed Oakspeck's story of a crow and a snake, Mosslilly's story of the rogue groups and Silverstar's story of meeting Furzetuft.

Furzetuft! Yes, she'd have to find Furzetuft! But where, was the question? "Oh, come on, magical cat, appear for me!" she begged.

Nothing.

She'd just have to wait. And she did. She waited, and waited, and waited, for Furzetuft to arrive. But still, no sign. She heard a soft mewing. "What's that?!" she asked herself. She padded over to a bush. Inside was a depressed kit.
Pebblestream ripped the net open carefully, and gently carried the kit out. "Thank you," it squeaked, and fell asleep in front of Pebblestream. She took it and ran to the clan. This kit had to be delivered to Saltwater!

"Saltwater!" Pebblestream burst through the Dream Healer's den. "I found a kit. Can you check if it's alright?" Saltwater nodded. She took the kit onto a treestump, and looked at every detail. "Lost!" Saltwater announced. "This kit is lost. It misses it's parents. TwinkleClan contacted me earlier today."

"Okay, so theres nothing wrong?" Pebblestream asked. Saltwater nodded, and Pebblestream sighed happily. "Do you think.. I could be it's foster mother?" "Of course, Pebblestream! You'd be perfect for the job. Here, I have holy waters from The Cave Of Secrets, let us name it!" Saltwater smiled.

And so, the kit (who was female) got dipped in holy waters, while Pebblestream named the kit Fallowkit. "Oh, Fallowkit, do you like your new name?" Pebblestream asked excitedly. "Yes, it's very nice! Can we go play in the snow now?" Fallowkit asked eagerly, her voice a bit unsteady.

Pebblestream and Fallowkit trailed off into the snow, laughing and talking. "How did you get lost?" Pebblestream asked. "I got... thrown out from my own world. Like something bad happened." Fallowkit said slowly. "Well, it's okay now, I'm here! Now, wanna see me catch some prey?"

[358 words]

------------------------------------------

-ꉔꋬ꓄ꇙ ꄲꋊ ꉣꋬ꓄ꋪꄲ꒒-

Pebblestream
ꁝꏂ/ꁝ꒐ꂵ
ꁝ꒤ꋊꍌꏂꋪ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 0%
ꁝꏂꋬ꒒꓄ꁝ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 100%

Fallowkit[/color]
ꁝꏂ/ꁝ꒐ꂵ
ꁝ꒤ꋊꍌꏂꋪ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 0%
ꁝꏂꋬ꒒꓄ꁝ ꉣꄲ꒐ꋊ꓄ꇙ: 100%

꒒ꏂ꒦ꏂ꒒: 2 [110/300]

꒐ꋊ꒦ꏂꋊ꓄ꄲꋪꌦ:

Vole | 2 FP
Crow | 4 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Scraps | 1 FP
Crow | 4 FP
Squirrel | 3 FP

x1 Mallow leaves
x1 Catchweed
x1 Lungwort
x1 Goatweed
x1 Burdock Root
x1 Horsetail
x1 Dock
x1 Bindweed
x1 Fennel
x1 Stinging Nettle
x1 Sweet Sedge
x1 Tormentil
x1 Watermint
x1 Broadleaf Plantain

ꉣ꒐ꉔꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ ꂵꌦ ꄲꅐꋊ ꊰꄲꋪꂵ: here <3

ꉔ꒤ꋪꋪꏂꋊ꓄ ꆰ꒤ꏂꇙ꓄ꇙ: wrote:
No quests!

꒐꓄ꏂꂵꇙ ꒐ꋊ ꒐ꋊ꒦ꏂꋊ꓄ꄲꋪꌦ ꒤ꇙꏂ꒯: wrote:None!

꒯ꏂꋬ꓄ꁝ ꄲꉣ꓄-꒐ꋊ: wrote:None!

↤↤↤↤↤ 𝔫όŦ𝑒𝕤: ↦↦↦↦↦ wrote:Added the code word Winter on the first line! Thanks, cinxer for helping!
Last edited by coffee.berry on Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me