Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Whisp x Reyna Nest [Tatangi]

Postby Tatangi » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:20 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€π•πˆππ„ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ„π’

The Avine are a species of griffin that carry owl and big cat like features. They live in many types of climates, and can come in many different sizes. Avine are raised and train to participate in the Avine Racing Leagues where they gain stats to pass on to their offspring. The size of your Avine will determine what Race they are allowed to register for!

Breeding Request Ticket

β–Ί Username + CSID // 【 Tatangi + 129011 】
    β–Ί Secondary Owner Username + CSID // 【 N/A 】
    β–Ί First Pick // 【 Tatangi 】
    β–Ί Sire // 【 Whisp 】
    β–Ί Dam // 【 Reyna 】
    β–Ί Items being Used by Owner 1 // 【 Extra Baby, Extra Baby 】
    β–Ί Items being Used by Owner 2 // 【 N/A 】
    β–Ί Breeding Perks from Sire // 【 None 】
    β–Ί Breeding Perks from Dam // 【 Offspring get a +2 added to their Speed Race Rolls until they get a third place ribbon, Offspring get an extra Roll or +5 to their race rolls until they place 1st in a race, +1 Race Roll (until retirement) has a 25% chance of passing to a single offspring, gets an increase in the percentage her offspring can be a higher Rarity than their herself 】

Nest Information

Each baby was rolled for to determine the following Stats. These stats are based on not just the roll, but the parents as well. One a ribbon has been won in a race, they will no longer have that advantage in a race unless they got the 25% chance of the +1 Speed Roll from the Dam. The Lowest Ribbon Value's perk will be taken first, followed by the highest ribbon value perk.

β–Ί To Determine the Size, both parents must be the same size or a coin is tossed. Heads is the Bigger Size, Tails is the Smaller size. It is flipped for each baby.
    β–Ί To Determine the Rarity, each Parent must be the same rarity or a 100 sided dice is rolled to determine it. Uncommon Traits have a 30% or 40% chance of passing to offspring depending on the number of parents who have the trait. If One parent has an uncommon trait and the other does not, the dice roll must be below the number 30 to pass to an offspring when it is rolled for that offspring. If they have a higher rarity chance breeding perk for winning a race, the roll must be below 25 to pass a higher rarity trait to the offspring.
    β–Ί When Determining the 25% chance of passing an extra Race Roll or Stat to an offspring, a 100 sided die is rolled to determine it for each offspring. The number must be 25 or lower to pass the extra race perk to the offspring, in this case it was the +1 to Speed Rolls for the Large Avine or the Extra Roll for the small Avine.
    Baby #1
    > Size: Large
    > Rarity: Common
    > +2 added to Speed Rolls until they get a Third Place Ribbon
    > +5 to Speed Rolls until they get a First Place Ribbon
    > Didn't get the +1 Stat Roll

Baby #2
    > Size: Large
    > +2 added to Speed Rolls until they get a Third Place Ribbon
    > +5 to Speed Rolls until they get a First Place Ribbon

Baby #3
    > Size: Small
    > Extra Roll until they get a Third Place Ribbon
    > Extra Roll until they get a First Place Ribbon

Growth Information

Each of these Avine can be grown a week from this posting. To Grow the avine, you must do one of the listed items in this thread post on the Avine's individual page. Once that is completed, you may submit a Growth Request in the Nursery Thread. These Avine can Grow on: July 12th
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me