Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

The Racing Avine | Looking for Archivist! by Tatangi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 18 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Racing Avine | Looking for Archivist!

Postby Tatangi » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:12 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€π•πˆππ„ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ„π’

The Avine are a species of griffin that carry owl and big cat like features. They live in many types of climates, and can come in many different sizes. Avine are raised and train to participate in the Avine Racing Leagues where they gain stats to pass on to their offspring. The size of your Avine will determine what Race they are allowed to register for!

Last edited by Tatangi on Tue May 30, 2023 3:40 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RESERVED FOR STAFF LIST

Postby Tatangi » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:30 am

Tatangi OWNER
Bio | She/Her
Artist Positions: Official and Event
Favorite Edits: Horns, Extra fluff, Extra Eyes, Jewelry
Favorite Things: Unique Color Combos, Anime, Summer, Broadway, Musicals, Destiny 2

Last edited by Tatangi on Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Avine | ARPG | Opening Soon

Postby Tatangi » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:17 am

The Avine are a species of griffin that carry owl and big cat like features. They live in many types of climates, and can come in many different sizes. Avine are raised and train to participate in the Avine Racing Leagues where they gain stats to pass on to their offspring. The size of your Avine will determine what Race they are allowed to register for!

AVINE SHOP
at this time, our shop is only available to people in our Discord server. There we have the ability to award Feathers to players directly and remove them when they are spent.

> Breeding Slot 50 Feathers
Get an additional Breeding Slot for your Avine

> Bigger Nest 25 Feathers
Gain an additional Baby on your next Breeding.

> Miracle Nest 75 Feathers
A 50% chance of a Rare Baby on your next Breeding.

> Heat Lamp 20 Feathers
A 20% chance of an Uncommon Baby on your next Breeding.

> Custom Egg 100 Feathers
An egg that can be hatched into a custom Avine!
Last edited by Tatangi on Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:06 am, edited 10 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Avine | ARPG | Opening Soon

Postby Tatangi » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:19 am

AVINE RACING
Based on the size of your Avine, you can enter your Avine into a race. Each race only has one winner, and are awarded items such as Extra Breeding Slots, MYO Slots, the chance at extra babies and more.

AVine can only participate in 10 races in their lifetime. They are considered "retired" after that. Retired Winners pass on extra Mutations or stats to their offspring.

Small Avine Agility Race
Small Avine are able to participatein an Agility Race. A 10 sided dice is rolled to determinethe difficultyof the event. Each Avine who enters must roll and the Avine who get higher than the initial roll will continue to the jext round until a winner is chosen. Small Avine who have won in the past get an extra roll.

Medium Avine Target Racing
Medium Avine are able to enter Target based Racing. A 10 sided die is rolled to determine the Target. Avine must roll their own dice to see who gets the closest to the target number. The Avine closest to the target wins, and if there are ties there will be another round. Wmpast Avine Winners get an extra dice roll.

Large Avine Speed Racing
Large Avine can enter into a Speed based Race. Each Avine must roll for a random number. The range of numbers is based on how many Avine enter the race if their are ties, another race will take place until a winner is place. Past winners get a +1 to their per race won.

Extra Large Avine Weight Pull Race
Extra Large Avine have been used to pull things throughout the years. There is a race to see who can pull the most in a set amount of time! Each Avine will roll a 50 sided die to determine who is the winner. The highest number wins! Past Winners get a +5 to their score for every race they have won.
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Avine | Soft Open!

Postby Tatangi » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:25 am

Avine Race Results
This is where we will post the most recent race results! This makes it easier for everyone to find out who the most recent winners are. If you are looking for past winners, please visit the Avine Racing Leagues thread for a complete list.

Agility Race Winner #2
Avine Name, Owner, Storage Page

Target Race Winner #2

Speed Race Winner #2
Reyna, Tatangi, Bronze Lion Avines

Weights Race Winner #2
CURRENT RECORD HOLDER, Xaado, 96

Race #3 Sponsored Prizes

Sponsored Prizes are prizes donated to the races by members of our community. It can be different for each race, and is not required in the slightest. This is just a fun way to participate in the races without needing to register for the races.

First Place Prize for Agility, 25C$ Donated by Tatangi
    First Place Prize for Target, 25C$ Donated by Tatangi
    First Place Prize for Speed, 25C$ Donated by Tatangi
    First Place Prize for Weight, 25C$ Donated by Tatangi

First Place Prize for Agility, +1 Rare Donated by Tatangi
    First Place Prize for Target, +1 Rare Donated by Tatangi
    First Place Prize for Speed, +1 Rare Donated by Tatangi
    First Place Prize for Weight, +1 Rare Donated by Tatangi
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby Tatangi » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:11 am

Affiliates
We are always welcome to affiliate with other closed species! If you are interested, just let me know through a Private Message! All you have to do is include the following Code on your affiliate section and we will add you to ours! We use a 100x40 pixel banner for affiliates.

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4167885][img]https://i.imgur.com/FE7svOe.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Avine | OPEN

Postby Tatangi » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:59 am

STAFF POSITION OPEN

we are currently looking to expand our staff to more than just artist. We understand that not everyone feels confident enough to apply for the artist position but want to be beneficial to our growing community.

That being said, we are currently looking for an archivist to join our team! I've been moving lately,
    and need someone to help me keep track of all the new avine that have come up in the last few weeks!

If you are interested, please message me directly or post a response to this thread so that i see it at the top of my posfa page.

JOB DESCRIPTION
You will need to make a spreadsheet to organize the Avine both adopted out and custom made. It should list rarity, owner and racing status (active, retired).

You will take over the Avine Archive thread (copy and paste the original thread into a new one so you can edit it freely).

Keep track of the number in each avine size group. Artist use this number to determine the size of their avine.

After one month of being on the job, you will be promoted to Lead Archivist upon review and will receive 25C$, a common custom egg, plus the ability to hire Archivists for your team.
Last edited by Tatangi on Tue May 30, 2023 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Avine | OPEN

Postby Tatangi » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:00 pm

AVINE ARTISTS

.nubs. OFFICIAL ARTIST
Bio | She/They
Artist Positions: official
Favorite Edits: I mostly LOVE to add fur (it's just so satisfying) and floofy ears but small charms and collected trinkets are another favorite.
Favorite Things: Hiya!! I LOVE horror films, and all things plants and bugs. I also love baking and regularly have to give away food to friends
Rare Slots: 3/3

.pine. OFFICIAL ARTIST
Bio | She/Her
Artist Positions: Official
Favorite Edits: I enjoy adding antlers, tail feather customization, and anything that gives extra personality.
Favorite Things: All things forest/cottage core. I love to paint, garden, game, and drink coffee.
Rare Slots: 2/3 | N/A
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Racing Avine | Affiliates Welcome

Postby Tatangi » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:00 pm

Racing League Ribbons

We now have official Avine Racing League Ribbons that you will be able to put on your avine's storage page and/or adoption page once they win! You can check out these ribbons and their breeging bonuses by checking out this thread post! That's right, having an Avine win races will benefit the offspring they have, so get ready for the races that start in May!

Image Image Image Image

Crown Winners

Crown Winners are Avine who have places 1st in at least 5 Races. Crown winners will receive special Breeding Benefits that are passed to their offspring, such as An Extra Roll on their races until they become Crown Winners OR a +10 to their overall roll until they become Crown Winners. Avine who are Crown Winners will also receive an additional 3 breeding slots, and 1 Breeding slot that can be sold in discord for real currency that is guaranteed a Rare Mutation in the offpsring. Crown Winners also have a 25% chance of passing a Rare mutation to their offspring. Owners of Crown Winners will receive a Custom Egg.

1st Place Winners

First place winners will also receive a breeding bonus that is passed down to their offspring. Their offspring get an extra Roll or +5 to their race rolls until they place 1st in a race. Once they have places 1st, they will no longer get the bonus to their rolls in races.

2nd Place Winners

Avine that place 2nd in a race will pass down a racing stat to their offspring just like the others. They will get an extra roll until they get a 2nd place ribbon or +5 until they get a 2nd place ribbon. Once they have achieved a 2nd place ribbon, they will no longer get the breeding race bonus from added to their races.

3rd Place Winners

Avine that have a 3rd place ribbon when they breed will pass down an extra roll or a +3 to their offspring's race rolls. When an offspring gets a 3rd place ribbon, they will no longer receive the race bonus they inherited from their parents.
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Racing Avine | Affiliates Welcome

Postby Tatangi » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:01 pm

Vouchers

Vouchers are earned through various community activities. The main way to earn them is by applying for Avine! If you do not win, your application could get an Honorable Mention and earn you a Voucher! There are no limits to how many an artist can give out, and if they believe that your application is deserving of one then they will give you a voucher! Vouchers can be used to get edits for your existing Avine, or by getting a Custom Avine!

Other ways to earn Vouchers is by entering races and becoming an artist! Those that place in a race can Earn vouchers, and vouchers will be given out randomly to those who enter. We will also have a Prediction system in place soon that award vouchers on Discord for guesses on who will win each race. Vouchers are also given to Official Avine Artists. For every 10 Avine they adopt out successfully, they get a Voucher. For every Legendary Avine they adopt out, they get 20 Vouchers.

Common
    > 5 Vouchers for a Custom
    Uncommon
    > 8 Vouchers for an Edit
    > 10 Vouchers for a Custom
    Rare
    > 15 Vouchers for an Edit
    > 20 Vouchers for a Custom
    Legendary
    > 30 Vouchers for an Edit
    > 40 Vouchers for a Custom

To claim vouchers, you must be on the discord. We have a special channel there where you can redeem your vouchers for the desired item above, and an artist can reach out to you to make sure you get your edit or custom completed. Customs can also be done as MYO's (Make Your Own's) if requested.
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me