Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Avine Nursery by Tatangi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Tatangi

Avine Nursery

Postby Tatangi » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:44 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€π•πˆππ„ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ„π’

The Avine are a species of griffin that carry owl and big cat like features. They live in many types of climates, and can come in many different sizes. Avine are raised and train to participate in the Avine Racing Leagues where they gain stats to pass on to their offspring. The size of your Avine will determine what Race they are allowed to register for!

Breeding Rules
    > Each Avine has 3 breeding slots
    > breeding slots can be earned through training and Competition wins
    > Each Edit must be rolled to for to determine if the baby has it.
    > Each breeding will have 1 or 2 babies (one per parent owner), unless an item is used
    > Extra Babies can be rolled for based on Parent Stats
    > Babies can be put up for adoption by owner
    > Babies can be traded, sold, auctioned or given away by owner
    > When an artist is available, they will select a request when they can
    > Artists can be paid (CS Pets, C$, or through Discord) for Breedings
    > Breeding Slots can be traded, sold, auctioned or given away
    > Do not pester Artists to do your Request, just post and wait
    > If your information needs to be updated, you may re-submit the Request BUT make sure to clear your previous request
    > Unless already specified in the Ticket, the "First Pick" will be decided on a coin toss
    > Avine can not breed with relatives
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Avine Nursery

Postby Tatangi » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:39 pm

Growing your Avine
    Baby Avine need to grow before they can be put into races. You will also need it to be an adult for breeding. A baby Avine can grow 1 week after being hatched, and from that point you will need to complete at least one of the following for each Baby you wish to grow.

> Post a 100+ Word Personality of your Avine.
    > Get a doodle/sketch of your Avine
    > color-in one of the Community Gifted Lines of your baby Avine

Make sure to check out the Avine Racing League to learn about extra breeding slots and Legacy Breeding Slots.

Growth Request Ticket

Once you have posted your growth training and gotten it approved by an artist, you will need to post a Growth request here so that an artist can claim your ticket if they wish to. You do not have to offer anything as a payment, but you can say "yes/no" to a tip.

Growth Request Ticket

β–Ί Username + CSID // 【 USERNAME + ID NUMBER 】
      β–Ί Avine Link // 【 Link to your Avine's individual Thread 】
      β–Ί Items being Used // 【 Please list what Items you plan to use, if any, for the Growth 】
      β–Ί Artist pre-approved // 【 If you discussed with an artist before this to do the growth, just list them here 】

Code: Select all
    [quote][b][size=200][center]Growth Request Ticket[/center][/size][/b][/quote]
    [list][b]β–Ί Username + CSID //[/b] 【 USERNAME + ID NUMBER 】
    [b]β–Ί Avine Link //[/b] 【 Link to your Avine's individual Thread 】
    [b]β–Ί Items being Used //[/b] 【 Please list what Items you plan to use, if any, for the Growth 】
    [b]β–Ί Artist pre-approved //[/b] 【 If you discussed with an artist before this to do the growth, just list them here 】[/list]
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:08 am

All Current Breeding Stats

There are a few ways to get breeding stats for your Avine. You can train them and win races, participate in community events or breed for them. This is a list of all the stats and how to get them.

Racing Rewards

Agility, 1st Place - Extra Breeding Slot & Extra baby at next breeding, extra roll has a 25% chance of passing to a single offspring, Receives Extra Roll until retirement, an increase in the percentage their offspring can be a higher Rarity than their parents
    Agility, 2nd Place - Extra Breeding Slot
    Agility, 3rd Place - Extra Baby at next Breeding
    All that place will receive an extra roll in their next race

Target, 1st Place - Extra Breeding Slot & Extra baby at next breeding, extra roll has a 25% chance of passing to a single offspring, Receives Extra Roll until retirement, an increase in the percentage their offspring can be a higher Rarity than their parents
    Target, 2nd Place - Extra Breeding Slot
    Target, 3rd Place - Extra Baby at next Breeding
    All that place will receive an extra roll in their next race

Speed, 1st Place - Extra Breeding Slot & Extra baby at next breeding, +1 to Race roll has a 25% chance of passing to a single offspring, Receives +1 to Roll until retirement, an increase in the percentage their offspring can be a higher Rarity than their parents
    Speed, 2nd Place - Extra Breeding Slot
    Speed, 3rd Place - Extra Baby at next Breeding
    All that place will receive an a +1 to their roll in their next race

Weight, 1st Place - Extra Breeding Slot & Extra baby at next breeding, +5 to Race roll has a 25% chance of passing to a single offspring, Receives +5 to Roll until retirement, an increase in the percentage their offspring can be a higher Rarity than their parents
    Weight, 2nd Place - Extra Breeding Slot
    Weight, 3rd Place - Extra Baby at next Breeding
    All that place will receive an a +5 to their roll in their next race

Ribbon Rewards

Crown Winners
      Crown Winners are Avine who have places 1st in at least 5 Races. Crown winners will receive special Breeding Benefits that are passed to their offspring, such as An Extra Roll on their races until they become Crown Winners OR a +10 to their overall roll until they become Crown Winners. Avine who are Crown Winners will also receive an additional 3 breeding slots, and 1 Breeding slot that can be sold in discord for real currency that is guaranteed a Rare Mutation in the offpsring. Crown Winners also have a 25% chance of passing a Rare mutation to their offspring. Owners of Crown Winners will receive a Custom Egg.

First Place Winners
      First place winners will also receive a breeding bonus that is passed down to their offspring. Their offspring get an extra Roll or +5 to their race rolls until they place 1st in a race. Once they have places 1st, they will no longer get the bonus to their rolls in races.

Second Place Winners
      Avine that place 2nd in a race will pass down a racing stat to their offspring just like the others. They will get an extra roll until they get a 2nd place ribbon or +3 until they get a 2nd place ribbon. Once they have achieved a 2nd place ribbon, they will no longer get the breeding race bonus from added to their races.

Third Place Winners
      Avine that have a 3rd place ribbon when they breed will pass down an extra roll or a +2 to their offspring's race rolls. When an offspring gets a 3rd place ribbon, they will no longer receive the race bonus they inherited from their parents.

Training Rewards

Training is not required unless it is for growing your Avine in the Nursery. However, others can submit training for approval to add benefits to their Avine. Training can not be done after an Avine has retired, so make sure that all your training is completed before their final race.

Art Based Training
      > Gift Avatar Color-in - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 3)
      > Gift Portrait Color-in - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 2)
      > Gift Fullbody Color-in - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 1)
      > Sketches of Avine - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 5)
      > Lined Work of Avine - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 3)
      > Headshot of Avine - Extra Race Roll OR +1 to Speed OR +5 to Weight (Limit 2)
      > Half Body of Avine - Extra Race Roll OR +1 to Speed OR +5 to Weight (Limit 2)
      > Fullbody of Avine - Pass Extra Race Stats to a single Offspring of your Choice (Limit 5)
      > Completing one of each above for a single Avine rewards a Rare MYO Slot

Writing Based Training
      > 100 Word Personality - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 1)
      > 100 Words for Backstory - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 5)
      > 1000 Word Story of Avine - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 3)
      > 1000 Word Race Training based Story - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 2)
      > 1000 Word Story involving Another Avine - Extra Breeding slot for each Avine (Limit 3)
      > 3000 Word Story of Avine - Extra Race Roll OR +1 to Speed OR +5 to Weight (Limit 2)
      > 3000 Word Race Training Based Story - Extra Race Roll OR +1 to Speed OR +5 to Weight (Limit 2)
      > 5000+ Story of your Avine - Pass Extra Race Stats to a single Offspring of your Choice (Limit 5)
      > Completing one of each above for a single Avine rewards a Rare MYO Slot

Extra Training Rewards
      > 10 Likes and 10 Dislikes - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 1)
      > 3+ CS Appropriate Song Playlist - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 1)
      > Toyhouse Profile - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 1)
      > Moodboard - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 1)
      > Theme Song - Extra Breeding Slot (Limit 1)
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:50 am

Redeeming Breeding Stats & Training

When you are redeeming a Breading Stats, Fill out a ticket and post it here or do so on Discord in our Redeeming Channel. Links must always be provided, and a member of our Staff will review the ticket before approving it. When it is approved, a message on your Avine's adopt page will be made. If growing an Avine from Baby to Adult, please do the required directly on the Adopt page.

Breeding Stats Ticket

Username + CSID //γ€˜ USERNAME + ID NUMBER γ€™
    Stats Requested //γ€˜ List the stats you are trying to redeem γ€™
    Links //γ€˜ Link to the work required for redeeming γ€™
    Link to Avine Adopt Page //γ€˜ Link to the Original Adoption Page γ€™
    Link to Storage Page //γ€˜ Link to your Storage Page γ€™

[quote][b][center][size=150]Breeding Stats Ticket[/size][/center][/b][/quote]
    [list][b]Username + CSID //[/b]γ€˜ USERNAME + ID NUMBER γ€™
    [b]Stats Requested //[/b]γ€˜ List the stats you are trying to redeem γ€™
    [b]Links //[/b]γ€˜ Link to the work required for redeeming γ€™
    [b]Link to Avine Adopt Page //[/b]γ€˜ Link to the Original Adoption Page γ€™
    [b]Link to Storage Page //[/b]γ€˜ Link to your Storage Page γ€™[/list]
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:55 am

Breeding Request

When you are ready to breed your Avine, you must first be sure that the Avine are adults. They must be adults for at least 2 weeks before they can breed, and have participated in at least one race. They do not need to be a winner to breed, but must have at least one race on their belt before they are eligible to breed. Posting a Request does not guarantee a breeding, but allows Artists to see what is open and they can do it when they have the time. Copy the code below, fill it out and then post it to this thread. Only one owner needs to make the post!

Breeding Request Ticket

β–Ί Username + CSID // 【 USERNAME + ID NUMBER 】
    β–Ί Secondary Owner Username + CSID // 【 N/A if you own both Avine Parents 】
    β–Ί First Pick // 【 Username OR Coin Toss by Artist 】
    β–Ί Sire // 【 Link to which Avine will be listed as the Sire, NOTE: Does not have to be Male 】
    β–Ί Dam // 【 Link to which Avine will be listed as the Dam, NOTE: Does not have to be Female 】
    β–Ί Items being Used by Owner 1 // 【 Please list what Items you plan to use for this breeding 】
    β–Ί Items being Used by Owner 2 // 【 Please list what Items the other owner plans to use (N/A if none) 】
    β–Ί Breeding Perks from Sire // 【 List all perks from the Sire, or link to their storage page that shows it 】
    β–Ί Breeding Perks from Dam // 【 List all perks from the Dam, or link to their storage page that shows it 】

[quote][b][size=200][center]Breeding Request Ticket[/center][/size][/b][/quote]
    [list][b]β–Ί Username + CSID //[/b] 【 USERNAME + ID NUMBER 】
    [b]β–Ί Secondary Owner Username + CSID //[/b] 【 N/A if you own both Avine Parents 】
    [b]β–Ί First Pick //[/b] 【 Username OR Coin Toss by Artist 】
    [b]β–Ί Sire //[/b] 【 Link to which Avine will be listed as the Sire, NOTE: Does not have to be Male 】
    [b]β–Ί Dam //[/b] 【 Link to which Avine will be listed as the Dam, NOTE: Does not have to be Female 】
    [b]β–Ί Items being Used by Owner 1 //[/b] 【 Please list what Items you plan to use for this breeding 】
    [b]β–Ί Items being Used by Owner 2 //[/b] 【 Please list what Items the other owner plans to use (N/A if none) 】
    [b]β–Ί Breeding Perks from Sire //[/b] 【 List all perks from the Sire, or link to their storage page that shows it 】
    [b]β–Ί Breeding Perks from Dam //[/b] 【 List all perks from the Dam, or link to their storage page that shows it 】[/list]
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:51 am

Determine the Stats for a Nest

When Breeding Avine, they have the chance to pass their traits and Racing stats to their offspring. When this is done, the artist will roll dice or flip coins to determine exactly what these Avine will have. When it comes to how they look, excluding traits, it is up to the Artist to create the Avine that have similar colors and patterns to their parents. Everything else is up to chance.

Size of the Avine
    β–Ί Avine Parents are the same size = Babies will be that size
    β–Ί Avine Parents are two different sizes = A Coin is Tossed for each baby, Heads is the Bigger size while Tails is the Smaller

Rarity of the Avine
    β–Ί Avine Parent has 1st place Ribbon = a 100 Die is rolled, and it must be 25 or Lower (One Parent) OR 50 or Lower (both parents) to have a higher rarity trait than the parent(s) (Common -> Uncommon, Uncommon -> Rare)
    β–Ί One Crown Winner Parent = a 100 sided die is rolled and it must be 25 or lower to have a Rare trait passed to Offspring
    β–Ί Two Crown Winner Parents = a 100 sided die is rolled and it must be 50 or lower to have a Rare trait passed to Offspring
    β–Ί Avine Parents Rarities = a 100 sided die is rolled and this is followed:

Uncommon
    - Must be 30 or Lower (one parent is uncommon)
    - Must be 40 or Lower (both parents are uncommon)
    Rare
    - Must be a 20 or Lower (one parent is Rare)
    - Must be a 30 or Lower (both parents are Rare)
    Legendary
    - Does not pass (one parent is legendary)
    - must roll a 10 or Lower (one parent is Legendary, requires artist to open a slot)

Racing Stats for the Avine
    β–Ί Refer to the Current Racing Stats post to see how Racing stats in Babies are determined
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:56 am

res
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage