Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Tatangi

Summer Splash Avine #3 [ADOPTED]

Postby Tatangi » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:28 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒

The Avine are a species of griffin that carry owl and big cat like features. They live in many types of climates, and can come in many different sizes. Avine are raised and train to participate in the Avine Racing Leagues where they gain stats to pass on to their offspring. The size of your Avine will determine what Race they are allowed to register for!

Event Time: July 1, 2023 - August 1, 2023

Rarity: Rare
Size: Medium
Edits: Fins, Gills, Accessories
Event Adopt #03
Owner Name: Baobabel
Name: Mako
Storage: here
Prompt:

EVENT AVINE #03
Prompt: To Win this Avine, write a 400 word story about what they enjoy doing the most, or draw a colored sketch of them doing their favorite activity.
End date: August 1st
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Splash Avine #3 [Open]

Postby Baobabel » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:06 am

Event Adopt #03
Prompt:

(first choice of the summer splash avines)
Recently after hatching, Mako ran from the nursery, straight for the shore. Luckily she took to water like she was born to it though she gave her parents quite a scare. They quickly learned there was no keeping Mako from the sea. She enjoys any and all water sports. Her days are filled with swimming, fishing, surfing, sailing, wind surfing, and free diving. It doesn’t matter what activity it is, as long as it involves water. She even started a picigin league for her fellow active avine friends who didn’t mind water but were hesitant to too deep into the ocean. She lives for the sea and her whole life revolves around being in or on the water as much as possible.

During a free dive in an underwater alcove previously unexplored by the others on the coast, Mako stumbled upon what would soon become her greatest passion. In the murky depths, hidden by severe jagged underwater rocks, there was a sunken pirate ship! Ironically, it was able to be saved and re-ascended due to the way it was perched on the very rocks that likely sunk it. With help from the community, they were able to raise the ship and dry dock for repairs. Mako’s life became fixated on repairing and restoring the ship. Like a shark’s singular focus, she persisted with ferocity for months until the project was done. At long last, the ship was ready to be reunited with the water. The whole community turned out for the ceremony and Mako, who rarely shows her true emotions, felt a few tears tear loose at the sight of her ship back on the blue. With bated breath, the ship launched and Mako began her maiden voyage with this exceptional boat renamed Isurus. The ship was one built for speed and the coastline soon vanished from sight.

Mako feels a peace hitherto unattainable when sailing her prized ship. Not even her previous experiences with sail boats come close. With greater access to the ocean, Mako has started paying more attention to and researching the sea creatures she comes across during her sailings. Her ship acts as transportation, houseboat, and vehicle for exploration. On calm nights, Mako lays out on the deck to stargaze. She has truly embraced the sea life and struggles when trying to walk on land again. Even when docked, she sleeps in a hammock strung somewhere on the ship. When she returns to the port, she hosts her friends on the deck of the ship (as long as everyone is extra careful to not scratch the deck with their claws) and they play all sorts of water games again. Mako couldn’t imagine ever returning to a life without her ship. And a life without the water would be no life at all.
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Splash Avine #3 [Open]

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:20 am

Baobabel wrote:Event Adopt #03
Prompt:

(first choice of the summer splash avines)
Recently after hatching, Mako ran from the nursery, straight for the shore. Luckily she took to water like she was born to it though she gave her parents quite a scare. They quickly learned there was no keeping Mako from the sea. She enjoys any and all water sports. Her days are filled with swimming, fishing, surfing, sailing, wind surfing, and free diving. It doesn’t matter what activity it is, as long as it involves water. She even started a picigin league for her fellow active avine friends who didn’t mind water but were hesitant to too deep into the ocean. She lives for the sea and her whole life revolves around being in or on the water as much as possible.

During a free dive in an underwater alcove previously unexplored by the others on the coast, Mako stumbled upon what would soon become her greatest passion. In the murky depths, hidden by severe jagged underwater rocks, there was a sunken pirate ship! Ironically, it was able to be saved and re-ascended due to the way it was perched on the very rocks that likely sunk it. With help from the community, they were able to raise the ship and dry dock for repairs. Mako’s life became fixated on repairing and restoring the ship. Like a shark’s singular focus, she persisted with ferocity for months until the project was done. At long last, the ship was ready to be reunited with the water. The whole community turned out for the ceremony and Mako, who rarely shows her true emotions, felt a few tears tear loose at the sight of her ship back on the blue. With bated breath, the ship launched and Mako began her maiden voyage with this exceptional boat renamed Isurus. The ship was one built for speed and the coastline soon vanished from sight.

Mako feels a peace hitherto unattainable when sailing her prized ship. Not even her previous experiences with sail boats come close. With greater access to the ocean, Mako has started paying more attention to and researching the sea creatures she comes across during her sailings. Her ship acts as transportation, houseboat, and vehicle for exploration. On calm nights, Mako lays out on the deck to stargaze. She has truly embraced the sea life and struggles when trying to walk on land again. Even when docked, she sleeps in a hammock strung somewhere on the ship. When she returns to the port, she hosts her friends on the deck of the ship (as long as everyone is extra careful to not scratch the deck with their claws) and they play all sorts of water games again. Mako couldn’t imagine ever returning to a life without her ship. And a life without the water would be no life at all.

Congrats! A Transparent version has been made for you :)
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Splash Avine #3 [ADOPTED]

Postby Baobabel » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:47 am

Thank you!!
Baobabel