Based on Click to view
Artist Idem [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Polecat Drakes :: Breedings

Postby Idem » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:55 pm

Polecat Drakes, which are completely unrelated to actual polecats, are a furry species of drake that have characteristics of felines, equines, canines, and drakes. Their general body shape is similar to that of polecats, hence where they got their name. They come in a wide variety of colors and body types, with heights ranging between those of Great Dane dogs (70 cm) to mid-sized ponies (152 cm). They are very social creatures, vocalizing with whinnies, growls, rumbles, and barks. Their social groups typically consist of their immediate family along with a handful of unrelated males and females. Female drakes will typically have 5 pregnancies throughout their lifetime, and can have anywhere from one to two hatchlings per pregnancy. They have an innate inclination towards having magical abilities, and spend many years reading and learning to further expand their abilities. Many drakes can learn to understand human languages, but lack the ability to speak human languages. They make great companions for many folks, and live to be anywhere from 50-70 years old.

Breeding Form:
Code: Select all
[size=85][center][img]https://txt.1001fonts.net/img/txt/dHRmLjg4LmQwMGQ1OC5VRzlzWldOaGRDQkVjbUZyWlhNLjA/going-south-personal-use.regular.webp[/img]

[quote]Polecat Drakes, which are completely unrelated to actual polecats, are a furry species of drake that have characteristics of felines, equines, canines, and drakes. Their general body shape is similar to that of polecats, hence where they got their name. They come in a wide variety of colors and body types, with heights ranging between those of Great Dane dogs (70 cm) to mid-sized ponies (152 cm). They are very social creatures, vocalizing with whinnies, growls, rumbles, and barks. Their social groups typically consist of their immediate family along with a handful of unrelated males and females. Female drakes will typically have 5 pregnancies throughout their lifetime, and can have anywhere from one to two hatchlings per pregnancy. They have an innate inclination towards having magical abilities, and spend many years reading and learning to further expand their abilities. Many drakes can learn to understand human languages, but lack the ability to speak human languages. They make great companions for many folks, and live to be anywhere from 50-70 years old.[/quote][/center]

"This drake is breedable by __(two weeks from today's date)__."

[url= link here]name here[/url] x [url= link here]name here[/url]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Polecat Drake's Name:[/b]
[b]Character Storage Page:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]

[code][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Polecat Drake's Name:[/b]
[b]Character Storage Page:[/b][/code]
[/size]
Last edited by Idem on Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Polecat Drakes :: Breedings

Postby Idem » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:22 pm

- All Polecat Drakes have five breeding slots.

- All breeding requests must be posted to this thread. Please do not PM individual artists unless asking direct questions regarding their breeding forms or information. Any forms sent via PM will be directed back to this thread.

- All drakes must be named and have a fully up-to-date storage page in order to breed. This includes proper and easy to find links to individual drakes, as well as their lineages and slot usage. Sites such as weebly, toyhouse, or an on-site thread are acceptable, but deviantart storage is not. A warning will be given to users who send breedings in on multiple occasions with drakes who do not meet the requirements.

- Members may only request a max of 3 breedings per month. Members may also only request one breeding per post, unless otherwise stated by the accepting artist.

- Members may only request one breeding per month using foundation drake breeding slots. They may use up to two foundation drakes in said breeding request.

- Any edits made are subject to pass in breedings as the requested breeding artist sees fit, they are not guaranteed to pass though and should not be requested to pass in forms.

- Dyed manes or any other body paints, as well as added items such as blankets or props, cannot be passed on to offspring. Colored hair is created via customs or special adopts and is just hair dye, therefore it is impossible to pass on to offspring.

- Please do not harass the artists about how long your breeding may take. We all have lives outside of cs <3 If you're still worried about how long your breeding may be taking and it's been over 30 days, please PM me and we'll get things figured out.

- You do not have to own a drake to order a breeding. So long as you have breeding permissions given to you from a drake owner, you are welcome to order a breeding.

- When giving someone else permission to use your drake in a breeding, please phrase your permission along these lines. "I, so-and-so, give so-and-so permission to use Polecat Drake #000 in a breeding of their choice/in a breeding with Polecat Drake #000."

- Same sex breedings are permitted and do not require an item to be able to request a breeding between a same sex pair.

- Newly created kits have a two week cool down that begins at the time of posting before they are able to be bred. Otherwise, adult drakes don't have any sort of breeding cool down.

- Rules are subject to addition, alteration or removal at any given time.

- Artists are encouraged to order breedings from others artists, but may create their own personal breedings. Rolling is preferred to be done by another staff member.

- It isn't necessary to post your personal breeding forms on this forum, but please share your rolls either through a screenshot or have another staff member roll for you.

- The type of tail the kits receive is based on their parents' tails.

- When first posting, post the next and eggs first, then after a week post the kits, then after another week you can post the adult versions!

Breeding Guidelines
Roll for twins - 15%
-- If positive, roll for chimeric - 5%
--- Twins fuse and one kit made
Roll for somatic mutation - 10% (all breedings/kits)
Roll for heterochromia - 10% (all breedings/kits)
Non-genome types have a set roll rate per breeding.
Common 50% / Uncommon 25% / Rare 10% / Limited 5%

Breeding Request Form
Code: Select all
[color=#800040][u]I'd like to breed![/u][/color]
[b]Artist:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b] Character Storage:[/b]
[b]Parent 1:[/b] (adopt page link!)
[b]P1's Storage Page:[/b]
[b]Parent 2:[/b] (adopt page link!)
[b]P2's Storage Page:[/b]
[b]Mane Style:[/b] (your preference choices!)
Last edited by Idem on Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3

Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 24Beaver01 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:42 pm

I will be opening 3 breeding slots! These will be open until claimed!
Hi, you can call me Beaver. Stuff about me: Female, Ohio, I am shy and a very awkward person lol.

Currently not very active..
24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:53 am

This is probably a dumb question, but I always feel free to ask.

Can one of the parents be the foundation drake that just dropped or that is a seperate section of breeding that has its own opening slots?

If posting is not open I can delete this post pretty sure.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:49 am

I'd like to breed!
Artist: 24Beaver01
Username: ►Athena◄
Character Storage: Olympia Drakes
Parent 1: 002
P1's Storage Page: Bixte
Parent 2: 021 - permission
P2's Storage Page: Issac
Mane Style: matching either of the parents
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idem » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:50 am

BlueEyedKite wrote:This is probably a dumb question, but I always feel free to ask.

Can one of the parents be the foundation drake that just dropped or that is a seperate section of breeding that has its own opening slots?

If posting is not open I can delete this post pretty sure.

You are more than welcome to use the foundation drake that just dropped!

Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 24Beaver01 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:01 pm

►Athena◄ wrote:I'd like to breed!
Username: ►Athena◄
Character Storage: Olympia Drakes
Parent 1: 002
P1's Storage Page: Bixte
Parent 2: 021 - permission
P2's Storage Page: Issac
Mane Style: matching either of the parents

I will get to work on your breeding soon! 2 slots open!
Hi, you can call me Beaver. Stuff about me: Female, Ohio, I am shy and a very awkward person lol.

24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idem » Wed May 03, 2023 5:48 pm

I'd like to breed!
Username: Idem
Character Storage: RMS
Parent 1: #021
P1's Storage Page: Issac
Parent 2: #034
P2's Storage Page: Zelda
Mane Style: Extended Long!

Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plaga » Sat May 06, 2023 6:21 am

I'd like to breed!
Username: Plaga
Character Storage: WIP
Parent 1: Founder #4
P1's Storage Page: N/A
Parent 2: Founder #2
P2's Storage Page: N/A
Mane Style: Any extended, but artist choice
𝒲𝒶𝓁𝒹 — 𝓱𝓮/𝓲𝓽/𝔁𝓮/𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 — 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝓍#𝟦𝟥𝟨𝟢 — 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

“ 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔶𝔭𝔰𝔢! ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢”

✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
thrσw us αwαч líkє α stαck σf σld pαpєr
lєαrn nσt frσm σur scrαwls
clσsє чσur єαrs tσ σur rαntíngs αnd cσmє αgαínst us
flєх чσur hσσkєd clαws αnd sníff líkє α dσg αt thє stєnch σf σur dєcαчíng mínds
dístrust thє dєcєítful mαth σf σur pєríshíng єчєs run αwαч frσm thє phthísíckч pαst
✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓯𝓯тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ©
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 24Beaver01 » Sat May 06, 2023 3:49 pm

Alrighty! Accepting these two! Sorry for the late reply! I will try to roll and get these made soon! It may be put back to Sunday as I have irl things happening! And I will be gone all day and I can't roll on my phone 😅 thank you for understanding 💜💜

Final geno- Idem(rolled twins)
1-Ee, Aa, Chch, Sasa, Toto
2-EE, Aa, Chch, Sasa, +crystal seam

Final geno- Plaga
Ee, AA, Stysty, Pntdpntd, Mclmcl, Mskmsk +pangare

24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me