Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars #2700

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:55 am

This kitty seems to be a fan of fairies, a mythical creature.
If you can make your own mythological creature, I bet they'd join your clan.

Design a mythological creature that your clan believes in.
Tell me some lore, while you're at it!
No limits.

3/5 @ 11:59 pm cst

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: red mackerel tabby w/ low white and blue-ginger mutation
[nr] scars, accessories
[c] pupil, eyelashes, ear tufts, sclera color
[uc] heterochromia, short ears
[r] max fur
[m] blue-ginger
Owner:
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2700

Postby riverotter » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:40 pm

mark!!
“Did you miss me too?‟

briar ♡ she/they ♡ utc+3
hai i'm ur local turkish chickensmoothier
i like cookie run and warrior cats ^_^

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:33 pm

mark!!
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:51 am

Mark!!

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

[ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:49 pm

Username: SilentMelody || Cat Name: Aurelia || Gender: female || Rank: solaris | Clan: Saguaro Syndicate || Age: 913 sunsets (30 months)

Misery & Grief

The clan -- or rather, the Saguaro Syndicate -- are an eccentric group of cats. Aurelia is both the founder and the Solaris, otherwise known as the leader or literally meaning "of the sun". She developed the hierarchy and the ranking system for the Syndicate. The Aurora is the heir, meaning "dawn". The kits are Ortus, meaning "sunrise" or "daybreak". The elders are Occasus, meaning "setting of the sun" or "sunset". The rest of the ranks are meant to keep a general order to the remaining cats.

The most odd thing of all is how the cats count their ages, because they literally count their days. Rather than "moons", cats name their ages by "sunsets" -- meaning how many days they've lived or how many sunsets they've seen. For some of the oldest Occasus, this can get increasingly tiresome and meddlesome. In Aurelia's case, she claims to be 913 moons old... but allegedly she's much older than she reveals.

The other idea that Aurelia concocted is a depiction of a mythological creature. Or possibly... creatures? Vaguely deemed "Misery and Grief", the two-headed creature reigns terror over kits and adults alike. In fact, this being is the very reason for the presence of the strong emotions in the clan's life... It's rumored that once all cats were at peace. And the cats were immortal. There was so such thing as death and loss, sadness and pain. Until Misery and Grief rose from the earth. They're said to be hellhounds, raised for ethereal reasons beyond the cats' understanding, for the sole purpose of wreaking havoc upon the clan.

Misery and Grief were made to blend in with their surroundings, the color of the desert earth. The little tufts of hair on their head mimic the same shades of green as the cacti. And their faces... their faces are the most terrifying sight of all, sending chills to even the most courageous and strong knights. Their faces are devoid of any skin and fur, only their skulls.

Their bodies were designed specifically for thriving in the harsh desert-scape, but also continuously adaptable. The creatures were given four pairs of legs and paws, each with a different purpose. The front pair are seemingly normal, used for balance. The second pair are for fighting. The third pair are for digging. And the final pair, the hind legs, are for climbing. However, no cat knows why the tail is said to be honed and hooked, though the tip of the tail is made of keratin like the claws.

The most sinister detail about Misery and Grief is their teeth -- why, each head must also have a different purpose. Misery has shorter, slightly flatter teeth in the front with incredibly sharp, incisor-like teeth in the back of the mouth. Grief has large, wide, serrated fangs throughout the mouth of the skull.

Grief cuts deeper than Misery, but they go together hand in hand.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:00 pm

Username: Thani#509675
Cat Name: Glimmerwing
Clan: Feyclan
Prompt:
Prompt is here!
Last edited by Thani on Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.swag. » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:03 pm

Username: literal.swag.
Cat Name: Maeve
Clan: amaryllis group [this adopt is for the new clan i'm making, it's not currently set up yet so i don't have a link so i'm just going to link it to my other group for now!]
Prompt: ⋄⋄ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑖 ⋄⋄
Last edited by literal.swag. on Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ᵕ̈ court || she/her || adult || adhd ridden ᵕ̈

hey y'all, just here to have fun! ♡
    please bare with me on trades!!
    toyhouse | cs storage

♡umas | the backseat lovers | crochet♡

current goals: collecting all dragons/dinosaurs!
literal.swag.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrikanez » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:08 am

Username: Arrikanez
Cat Name: Sky's The Limit
Clan: The Dark Carnival
Prompt:

This gentlecreature, is one breed of the infamous Appliacance - which is a large mammal with four legs, and an appliance as a head. This particular one is the Homestead breed, known for being easy to domesticate, and being able to do simple magics, such as levitation, and mild telekenesis. Other breeds include the Industro, Cater, and Varience breeds - all having different things that they were bred or genetically created to do.

This handsome fellow is an Illumiskull - or 'lampshade head' in common vernacular - and is good for doing such things as being a reading companion, or search-and-rescue. This breed has long legs, and resembles a somewhat mix of a german-shepherd mixed with a puma or other big cat.

Interestingly enough, the whole species is created from a mix of science and technology, resulting from a happy accident in cloning technology where inorganic compounds wound up in the cloning matric, and resulted in a bird with the head of a computer monitor. From there, selective breeding and experimentation led to different breeds, and varied tasks for each breed. They are well-known on Juridia as pets for the 'richer' citizens, often costing upward of the equivalent of six to seven thousand dollars in currency. This one is only a sketch, but colors can include any and all 'domestic feline' colors, and brighter variations call 'Neonheads' that can come in any color one could possibly imagine. Of course, tailoring the creature to a specific taste increases the price exponentially.
Last edited by Arrikanez on Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrikanez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:31 am

MARK MARK
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:25 pm

Username: LittleMaple
Cat Name: Rowanberry
Clan: Aetherclan
Prompt: The area in and around Aetherclan has always been known to have some... curious creatures. However, there is one beast whose name is not dare uttered. The Forgotton Queen. A large, cat-like creature that is said to roam the lands. In the night, she cries out for her lost kit, stolen from her by twolegs more moons ago than anyone could remember. Her fur drips with an unknown, black, goopy substance. It kills whatever it touches, so if you see a path of wilted flowers, run. Her eyes have been described as endless voids that can steal your soul if you are not careful. So next time you hear the wind sounding sharper, the tree limbs groaning under their weight a little louder, or anything else that is... unusal... best to stay safe in your den.
(Will be editing in with a drawing of her)
    what are you made of?
    good people.

call me Maple/Scout! I love him <3
    artist, poet, goober (marcie was here 🕷️)

Aetherclan | HCR | TPO | DOGS | BC/FP

LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me