Saluki & Samusky Adopts // #9 Happy New Years! by BlueEyedKite

Based on Click to view
Artist BlueEyedKite [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Saluki & Samusky Adopts // #9 Happy New Years!

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:21 am

What is a samusky? It is a samoyed + husky

Username: Ziigglly
Handler Page: here
Handler Name: Croc Elix
Breed: Samusky
Name: Rogue
Color: Jet Black
Donation Went To: Show ring!

xx
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Saluki & Samusky Adopts // #9 Open Happy New Years!

Postby Wildwarriorpaws » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:52 pm

[b]Username: Wildwarriorpaws
[b]Storage Page: still in progress of making
[b]Name: LPK mockingbird/bird for short
[b]Gender: male
[b]Harness color: eye color pls
[b]Prompt: when the owner of this dog was looking for a litter she noticed birds litter & specifically noticed his odd black pelt. He stood out from the rest of his siblings & his black pelt immediately caught her attention. When she went to go see him she noticed the marking on his chest. A bird, a mockingbird looking shape appeared more distinctive as he grew so once he was old enough to leave his mother she new she had to get him. It was love at first sight :]
Hey! You can call me Wild, I love animals/nature, reading, sports, movies,
drawing, & much more :]
https://www.deviantart.com/kobbeb
Have a great day!

Wildwarriorpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziigglly » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:39 am

Username: ZIigglly
Storage Page:Handler (Croc Elix )
Name: Scrau
Harness color: Deep maroon
Prompt: Rouge stood out to Croc for his one lovely dark coat and their weirdly comforting aura , Croc had always had a mindset that animal's can make anyone feel a sense of serenity their true heart's and love filled eye's can make anyone feel a type of warmth , rouge was unadopted once or twice before croc came along to take rouge in , they thought his demener and lazy temperament wasnt fitting but for croc it was just the right thing ^^
| ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ |
Image┌─────────═━┈━═─────────┐Image
| ᴢɪɢ/ᴢɪɢɢʏ | - | ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ |

| ꜰʀ | ᴅᴠ |
| ᴅɪꜱᴄ: ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ#1239| - | ᴜᴍᴀ |
| ♡ |

Image└─────────═━┈━═─────────┘Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ziigglly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:20 am

Username: RammuIsWeird
Storage Page:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4813539&p=140432332#p140432326
Name: Seven
Harness color: your choice
Prompt:
As Nal was walking to a hotel one day around five years ago, (he was on a business trip), he heard a yelp from the alley, Nalus could feel that he had to check. There, in the alley, was a solid black puppy. Nalus immediately felt his heart soften for the pup, and as he scooped up the creature in his arms, he felt the puppy shiver. ‘It must be sick,’ he thought sadly. He went to the vet with it and got him checked up. The vet told him that the puppy had no home, it was flea-ridden, hungry, and not microchipped. Nalus bought the medicine for the puppy and and took it home with him, cutting his business trip short. He named the puppy Seven, after how lucky Nalus was to find him and finally get a friend in his life. Nalus and Seven have been together for a while now, Seven also helped with Nablus’s move to Aurora Village, where he got many new friends, human and dog.

Seven got white spotting as he got older btw
[right]chicken smoothie doesn’t bring me much joy anymore. I’m very inactive. Sorry[/center]
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:48 am

Something came up :< extending until Friday Jan 6th
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:10 am

Entries will be closed at rollover ^^
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:56 am

Ziigglly wrote:Username: ZIigglly
Prompt: Rouge stood out to Croc for his one lovely dark coat and their weirdly comforting aura , Croc had always had a mindset that animal's can make anyone feel a sense of serenity their true heart's and love filled eye's can make anyone feel a type of warmth , rouge was unadopted once or twice before croc came along to take rouge in , they thought his demener and lazy temperament wasnt fitting but for croc it was just the right thing ^^

First off, this was extremely hard to judge. I loved everyone's response and had to read all the entries several times. Ultimately I decided to go with ZIigglly because it stood out to me that Rouge was passed over and that is sadly the case for many black colored pets in the shelters. I like the redemptive backstory. But please know everyone gave a thoughtful reply and it was a struggle for me, what lovely writers you are!

ZIigglly since you have a handler let me know which Aurora Village Facility you'd like to donate to. You can pick the Town Hall, Library, Park, or Show Ring
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziigglly » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:37 am

BlueEyedKite wrote:
Ziigglly wrote:Username: ZIigglly

First off, this was extremely hard to judge. I loved everyone's response and had to read all the entries several times. Ultimately I decided to go with ZIigglly because it stood out to me that Rouge was passed over and that is sadly the case for many black colored pets in the shelters. I like the redemptive backstory. But please know everyone gave a thoughtful reply and it was a struggle for me, what lovely writers you are!

ZIigglly since you have a handler let me know which Aurora Village Facility you'd like to donate to. You can pick the Town Hall, Library, Park, or Show Ring

^^ id liek to donate to the show ring , also their gender was suppose to be male i just put roube by accident
| ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ |
Image┌─────────═━┈━═─────────┐Image
| ᴢɪɢ/ᴢɪɢɢʏ | - | ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ |

| ꜰʀ | ᴅᴠ |
| ᴅɪꜱᴄ: ᴢɪɪɢɢʟʟʏ#1239| - | ᴜᴍᴀ |
| ♡ |

Image└─────────═━┈━═─────────┘Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ziigglly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Saluki & Samusky Adopts // #9 Happy New Years!

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:45 am

No worries fam ^^ I knew you meant Male
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me