Time spent 2 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goobies || To infinity and beyond!!

Postby DecafBunny » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:01 pm

traits wrote:
      Diab Goobie
      • G1 - sparkles/glitter in membrane

This Goobie is bored in class, tell me about what they are daydreaming about!
      It can either be in an art piece (limit 1) or writing (500 words or less.)

Code: Select all
      Username:
      Name:

Ends on the 20th of March :)
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goobies || To infinity and beyond!!

Postby SushiBeans » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:04 pm

Mark mark mark
Image ImageImageImage
Art credit in signature can be found by clicking on the images!
Art of my goobie Arianna done by imabanditø
SushiBeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr.Sifaka » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:04 pm

Username: SCRUNKS!
Name: Dreamer
What are they daydreaming about? art piece/wip

Image Image Image
Mr.Sifaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:05 pm

Username: imabanditø
Name: ophelia
What are they daydreaming about?: Image
her utopia! ^_^
+ the winner can use this art if they’d like, just credit my th soobstxr :]
Last edited by imabanditø on Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOneArtist14 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:09 pm

Username:⊹*˖ThatOneArtist˖*⊹
Name:Aurora
What are they daydreaming about?

*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙☆°•Aurora sat down in her school chair. third row right seat, as always. She sighed and basked in the warmth of the large double window on her left. It was mid-summer, and even though she couldn't remember what class she was in, she knew the school day was almost over since the sun was nearly halfway to it's highest point. "Welcome to class everyone, today we will discuss numbers and algebra." Her teacher said. She never quite cared to learn his name. The warmth of the sun beat down on Aurora, making it ever so hard to stay awake. Last night she had stayed up studying till 3 AM for her social studies class, and the effects of the two coffies Aurora had downed at 6 AM have worn off. Her teacher began the lesson. "Now, lets think of letters in algebra as a placeholder for a number." Aurora slowly dropped her head down onto the desk. The sun's warmth caressing her, almost begging her to doze off."hm? Has the teacher not noticed ive sat my head down? Nevermind that. Lets hope it stays that way." Aurora thought to herself as she squirmed a bit in her seat, to get herself more comfortable. Aurora tried her best to tune back into the teachers lesson."now the letter X represents a number. The letter can be anything so long as we know it does represent a number. It could be Y instead, or perhaps a drawing of pie, no-"pie sure does sound good right now." Aurora interupted in thought. She started to visualize pie."Pie,mmm warm cherry pie with whipped cream. No, vanilla icecream on top." A form appeard in the icecream. "Hm? What is that?" Aurora asked herself. She walked closer to the pie, when an ice-cream goob stepped off of the cherry pie, and looked at her. "Who are you?" She asked the strange goob. He replied-"i am the prince of sweetland, may i ask who you are?" Aurora musn't have noticed it before, because the prince seemingly out of nowhere now had a golden crown adorned with little candies, and a cape that wrapped around his chest with white cotton candy. "Did you hear me, strange one?" "Oh," she replied. She must have been staring quite perplexed at the prince, as it seemed he was worried. "I am Aurora Boreal." "Oh, okay." The prince responded, turned his back and walked away "hey!" Aurora shouted,"Where are you going?" She jogged to catch up to the icecream prince. "Ive got to go to war, with the pie king. Now leave me be." "What?" Aurora exclaimed, "The pie king? Only the pie king?" She asked. "That seems easy! Youve got this in the bag!" The prince replied, "not just the king, the king and his Y men." "Y men? How many is that?" Aurora asked, the prince replied "you'll have to figure that out yourself, Aurora, Aurora, Aurora" the daydream slowly faded away. "Aurora, have you been asleep this whole time?" She opened her eyes and was disappointed that so many questions got unanswered.•*☆*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙

(511 words. Sorry )
Last edited by ThatOneArtist14 on Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xxxx/xxxx/xxxx
❞𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒.
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆link link AkumiIrako ©⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆
nunca va a dar. Nunca te decepcionaré,
nunca correré y te abandonaré.
Nunca te haré llorar,
nunca diré una mentira.
Nunca me daré la vuelta y te lastimaré
ThatOneArtist14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:13 pm

Username: annaebell
Name:
What are they daydreaming about? Wip with dreamimt about the adventures she could be doing instead of day dreaming
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grabby_Hands » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:14 pm

Username: Grabby_Hands
Name: Sugar Star
Sugar Star always had a fascination with space! I mean, that's to be expected with their look, wasn't it?
They often found themselves daydreaming about stepping foot on the moon for the first time - or any planet for that matter! What they would find and the creatures that would be hiding within. They could just imagine it... If only it could be a reality.
One day, it would be, of course! But for now, all they can do is dream.
(Not my best prompt answer so far, but I tried lol)
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
He/They | MLM - Transgender | Libra
Teddy - Adult - Oct 6
Can't have a rainbow without a little rain!

[TH] [Goatlings]
❀ PFP Credit! ❀
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
Grabby_Hands

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:31 pm

Username:
Name:
mark!!

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Florida » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:09 pm

Username: Agent Florida
    Name: Carter
      Carter dreams of freedom, of being able to go wherever and whenever he pleases. The academy and it's many rules stifled him and made him long for the days of his childhood where he was free to roam the country side, making up games and adventures day after day. Being older now, having moved into the heart of a urban city, with responsibilities piling onto his shoulders, Carter had found himself with barely any time to sleep properly.

The city was too noisy and felt overpopulated with the skyscrapers blocking out most of the natural sky. The bright lights never seemed to dim at night either, and no matter how heavy and dark his blinds were, Carter could be awoken by the smallest of flickering light.

It was only when he was at the academy that he found the opportunity to drift off into the warm embrace of sleep. Much to irritation of both his family and instructors, and to the laughter and amusement of his classmates.

I am just here to enjoy myself with my friends and various closed species <3
Agent Florida + 761549
She / Her / They / Them

Storkattens ||
Selrosvo || Goobies || Heartcatch

Storkatten Storage || Heartcatch Lore
Agent Florida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbandonedRain » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:14 pm

Username: AbandonedRain
Name: Eternity

It was a dreary morning, The skies were grey and the distant sound of rumbling could be heard. Where was the thunder at Eternity wondered. As the rain hit against the class windows and the teacher continued with their boring lecture, Their eye's felt heavy and they began to drift asleep....

"Huh?!" A sudden Jolt, Eternities eyes open and all around their is nothing but colorful clouds, Where are they? The last thing they could remember was sitting in class and listening to the teacher. "Is this a dream?" They pondered.

It sure felt like it, There was a strange sensation as if they were weightless, Walking around they began searching for any signs of life. In the distance they saw some shadows, Perhaps there is someone there?

Running forward they headed in the direction of the shadows but each step only seemed to take them further away, What was happening? How can they get out? They stopped and sat down, Thinking to themselves on how to get there.

As they were lost in their thoughts the sound of rain could be heard, Where was it coming from? The non-existant sky around them was clear, Not a single drop of rain to be seen or felt. And yet it was so loud! They looked down at their feet and were shocked, "No way! Is that.... Me?" Eternity looked through the clouds at their feet and were surprised to see themself, their classmates, and their teacher all through a window.

But it makes no sense!

Suddenly as reality felt like it was shifting around them the clouds beneath their feet were no longer firm, They disappeared under their feet and Eternity began falling, Frantically flailing they called out for help!

But nothing came out

Jolted awake Eternity screams, "Ahh!"

Suddenly back in class and everyone turns, Even the teacher. "Eternity whats wrong? Dont interrupt!"

Heart pounding they sunk down in their seat, "Nothing Mrs." Classmates holding back laughter, It had simply been a dream.... Right?

Hope that works! Not sure if i got the minimum word count? I couldnt come up with anything else and it seemed like a lot to me XD
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me