Artist Neon sparks [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Starshine CS#11 - ..*Happy new year*..

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:02 pm

happy belated lunar new year!
to celebrate the year of the tiger ive been given approval to make this legendary tiger starshine!

Traits -
standard: accessory's (backpack and oranges)
Legendary: species change (Bengal Tiger)

------------------------------------

to adopt this beasty id like to see you build their personality, develop the character as much or as little as you like!
minimum word requirement - 50 words.
extras are allowed.

Ends on 3/6/2022
Code: Select all
Username:
character name:
personality:
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Starshine CS#11 - ..*Happy new year*..

Postby Agent Florida » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:07 pm

Username: Agent Florida
    character name: Tan
    personality:
    Given that he is the eldest sibling, Tan is in charge of taking the fresh fruit to the marketplace and thus must set aside his craving to go exploring the divine realms until he's sold the entire stock of product for the day. With his family constantly stressing the importance of being a good role model for his younger siblings, Tan has a hard time dropping his aloof pleasantry around others; in case his manners or lack thereof would reflect badly on his family, as well as give his siblings someone to model when it came to dealing with other divine creatures.

He has a deep interest in exploration, not just the divine realms his family calls their territory, but the mortal realms, regardless of much his coat would standout. His greatest pleasure is conversing with travelers and hearing their tales of distant lands, and can be frequently found in town chatting with them long into the night on many of his free days.
Last edited by Agent Florida on Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I am just here to enjoy myself with my friends and various closed species <3
Agent Florida + 761549
She / Her / They / Them

Storkattens ||
Selrosvo || Goobies || Heartcatch

Storkatten Storage || Heartcatch Lore
Agent Florida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:11 pm

Username: strawberrymwilk
character name:
personality: mark,,,,,

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrBubby » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:04 pm

Mark!

Bubby/Haru | He/They/Zephyr
♥ Partner ♥

Storkies | Wermz | Cozies

ImageImageImageImage
DrBubby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

they got quarters and i got a half

Postby spookypuff » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:39 am

Username: spookypuff
character name: Jiànyīng (健英)
personality: He comes from a poor, suffering from poverty village. Jiànyīng is commonly known as the 'orange-bringer'. Sometimes, about once every month, he travels far, way ahead to the Gānjú Tiándì just to find some oranges. Of course, coming from poverty, getting them isn't easy. Jiànyīng usually hangs around the fields to avoid the farmers. It's easy enough - he is orange, after all.

Once night comes, he sneaks into the fields, making sure to not make a ruckus. The best oranges are in the middle, because they've been polished until perfection, washed, cleaned, absolutely perfect. The ones he sneaks by, the ones near the edges - they're rough. Dirty, some of them have pests in them. Ironic, isn't it? The people living in the big cities are like the best ones - perfect and smooth, just ripe enough to make the orange melt in your mouth like a candy. And then there's Jiànyīng and his village - rough, infected. Dirty. He sneaks until he can see the best oranges, he wants to taste them, he wants to be them. He can't.

As he reaches them, he looks. The farmers are going to notice if the ones at the top are missing, so Jiànyīng picks some from the bottom and hopes to Tiān that no one sees him. Then, he sneaks back out and puts them in his bag. And thus, his journey home begins. Jiànyīng reaches his village in around a week, exhausted. He keeps checking the oranges in his bag to make sure they're not rotten. Luckily, this time only one seems to be rotten. Jiànyīng picks it up and throws it into the river. As he sees his village in the horizon, his only thought is "I'm finally home."

link to all my extras for this starshine!
Last edited by spookypuff on Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KandieFloofsterLoch » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:34 pm

Username: KandieFloofsterLoch
character name: Bao

Personality: Ever since Bao was a little cub she had always loved the comfort of family. This love of such comfort came from the first instance Bao remembers of being in the fields of her home some were a few meters of land that was used for growing veggies for food and food dye while on another section was a beautiful large walk in garden full of bushes of colorful flowers, berries, and trees ranging from fruit trees to medium to small sized bonsai trees Bao's relatives and parents have trimmed to display Bao's lineage.

This beautiful garden is one of Bao's favorite spots from relaxing in the colorful area of flora and picking off her favorite fruit oranges off the trees. But one of the things she loved most about this garden was the bonsai trees. The thought of having hers with all the other trees displayed beautifully in this garden was amazing to her and helps her show how unique each tree was and visualized her family's history every time her mom explained who each passing relative was during their life time.

This history was something that peaked her as one of Bao's first interests, knowing how her great great great grandfather found the home she lives in and how her relatives built the garden to what it is now inspires her to this day, always taking her auntie's bonsai trimming/decorating classes to ensure she'll make the bonsai of her dreams and helping her family with harvests and picking the best and ripest of fruits for her and her family to enjoy while awaiting the day she leaves her mark in the garden with her own bonsai tree to tag along with all the others she saw every time she walks into the lovely historically rich garden
KandieFloofsterLoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:03 am

username: nio
    character name: Whispers
    personality: growing up having to fend and care for themself, whispers is an independant soul through and through. having no one to call family, they're used to holding others at a tail-length, not letting anyone see who they truly are. during their youth they felt the need for friends unnecessary, choosing the invest all their time and energy into looking after themself.

as they've aged, however, they long to find a family. a friend or two to look after. after spending their entire life investing in themself they want to give care to other's who are unable to look after themself. they want climb mountains and valleys to help loved ones.

known as the shy, yet friendly starshine in the village they spend most their time in, whispers always makes sure to greet and help anyone who comes by them. it was hard at first, as all they knew how to do was push others away. but gradually the awkwardness faded and they fell into their true self, full of altruism.

they say their eyes are warm and golden to comfort others, their backpack full of oranges to feed the hungry, their bell jingley and jangley to call home the lost, and their paws big to help the needy. whispers turned themself in 180 degrees, going from internally-focused to externally-focused. they were fortunate enough to have the willpower to care for themself, so it only feels fair that they lend that care to ones who cannot do the same.

moodboard // playlist
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:12 pm

Ok after much decideing~

Im going to give this starshine to nio!
your art and extras are looking phenomenal <3

i also have been given permission to award a second-place prize :0
so, second place goes to spookypuff!
your writing really stuck with me, excellent job on creating a story for them.

First place winner has been added

Second place please let me know a color or palette you would like for your runner up starshine
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:55 pm

Thank you for the RU and congrats to nio on winning!!

For the color/palette I would like this one
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:27 am

aaaAAA oh my gosh thank you so much!!! ;o; and congrats spookypuff on the RU, so well deserved!! <3
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me