Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Teekins #025 -Closed- Winner announced

Postby MrBoodle » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:26 am

Main thread for more info

~Egg on toast Teekin~

Traits:
All common

"Wow. This Teekin REALLY likes eggs."

*This will be a quick contest, tell me how much this teekin loves eggs! Feel free to decorate/add extra!

*Edit*
Will end the 1st post of page 4 or *Wednesday at rollover

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Teekin name:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by MrBoodle on Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teekins #025

Postby Batman » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:32 am

Username:
Batman
Teekin name:
卵 Tamago - Egg in Japanease
Prompt:
Tamago loves eggs so much that he bought a professional dehydration machine so that they can professionally preserve eggs the same way they do butterflys and bugs. Tamago's walls are decorated with professional shadow boxes with preserved eggs.
Last edited by Batman on Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp + nav buttons | pixel fullbody | soft fullbody | deco art | </>
Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:37 am

Username: Chanceuxcat
Teekin name: Benedict
Prompt:

"You can boil em', scramble em', bake them in cakes and even paint them! But guess what the coolest things about eggs is?" the Teekin excitedly says as you start to wonder if this ode to eggs will ever end. Also, wasn't your original question about the Teekin's career choice? How did they go into this tangent?

"Eggs can be used as bandaids! The membrane part right under the shell can stop bleeding really fast! And that's why I decided to become a doctor," they say with a satisfied smile.

Ohhhh. So that's where they were going with this.
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:55 am

Username: Kyar
Teekin name: Bava
Prompt:
A long, deep inhale - the sound of the intake of breath filled the kitchen for the umpteenth time, chest puffed out as far as it'd go in preparation. Bava pressed the eggshell to his lips, closed his eyes, and blew. A fountain of liquid egg rocketed out the other end, as his chest deflated, the bowl was spattered with egg once more, threatening to splash as it rolled up the sides before the breath ran out, the flurry stopped, and the egg slowly slid back down the sides of the large glass dish. The sink was on in the blink of an eye, and the eggshell, now light as a feather, took a gentle soapy bath before joining the rest of its brood in a heaping bowl. Across the countertop, paints, tissue paper, glitter, and confetti waited in neat narrow rows for the second phase of the project. And now that the last of the eggs was ready, the scrambled middles could head back to the fridge - he wasn't going to attempt an 18-egg omelet to serve just himself.

Since boyhood, Bava had always loved cascarones. It was tradition - his grandmother always had heaps of them ready for Easter Sunday, he and all the other grandkids scrambling to choose their favorite painted designs before chasing one another, cracking confetti off each others' heads. The first year he got to be involved in preparations was a mark of pride, even if all he was allowed was to blow out the eggs, and even if a few attempts resulted in a handful of shattered shells. Years passed, and his grandmother's painting techniques passed on too, her guidance on building patterns and blending colors filling Bava's dreams even after the eggs were finished, presented, and destroyed. Now, most of his creations ended up shipped off across the country, sometimes across the world. He didn't know if they ended up broken or simply put on display, but to be in the business of creation - the creation of something he loved - was the most rewarding thing he could possibly hope for.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grassman. » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:03 am

Username: .plaguewind.
Teekin name: Dán
Prompt: eggs…well you can do so much with eggs, and not just different ways of cooking them! but you know the best part of eggs? hatching them! chicks are the BEST. when i get a farm, chicks will be the first thing I get, along with hens <3

grass - she/they
    toyhouse
    discord: vermintl
grassman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:21 am

Username: CatOwU
Teekin name: Cream
Prompt: "'They must really like eggs', they say, unaware. 'That seems like an obsession', they say. Like– hello, my name is Cream and I'm allergic to eggs. God, people are so assuming these days."
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:11 am

Closed and judging
Art by Sixbane

“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:42 pm

Winner winner, Egg Teekins!

This Teekin will be going To Batman Link to Post
I really liked the concept of the idea shadow box, egg walls. Was an amusing idea to picture a room full of framed eggs of various sizes.

A runner-up will be going Kyar! Link to Post
I enjoyed the depth you went into with your writing, it really painted a scene and made it hard to judge between the two. So I'd love to give you a runner-up!

Let me know what kind of food-related Teekin you'd like! c:
Art by Sixbane

Fwends
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups