Artist 0Zero0 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by 0Zero0

STARS #800

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:08 pm

Impress me. Must include a Personality and be surrounding the personality in some way.

ends May.22nd

x
Name: mumblebrook
Clan: peakclan
Description: Red Ticked Pseudo Merle
With Low White & blue eyes
Edits: [NR] Long Fur, Claws, Weight (chubby), Custom lines
[C] Muzzle (wider), Whiskers,
[R] Folded Ears, No Tail, Maximum Fur
[M] Psuedo Merle
*random patches of silver.
Owner: nio
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: STARS #800

Postby teddy. » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:11 pm

mark!! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:11 pm

mark :3
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:16 pm

mark
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potato.PHD » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:59 pm

marks with baited breath 0w0
potato.PHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:04 pm

Username: Hush
Cat Name: Apple> Dappleheart
Clan: Clan of Roaring Silence
Prompt:
A bit spoiled, she was a kittypet content with her easy life, being raised by a breeder that specialized in rare breeds. However as her siblings were sold off to loving families with kids who played with them, Dappleheart, then named Apple because of her red hues, was only ever disappointed. She wasn’t allowed to go play with them since she’d been chosen to be kept and bred as well, something she wasn’t told about by her mother until she was about a year old. She realized then that that wasn’t the life she wanted, seeing how exhausted her mother was from having so many kits. Of course there wasn’t much she could do to avoid this fate. That was until she met him, he was still an apprentice at the time but was about to be moved up to warrior. Tall dark and handsome, even though it was cliche. And best of all he was kind to her and treated her like a cat instead of a potential mate. His name was Bravepaw, later Bravetalon and he lived up to his name, braving the neighbors large dog every time he traveled along the fence to reach her yard and see her. The two legs kept her inside since it was too dangerous for a future queen to be outside, but still they left the windows open during spring to let the nice breeze in. For several moons he came to visit her, sitting on the windowsill while she laid in her comfy bed inside.

The time for her to become a mother was fast approaching, but one day he came to her window late and covered in deep scratches, patched up by a medicine cat but obviously still painful from his limp. “I can’t bare to see you like this, day after day I worry wether you’ll return to me. Now you come fur covered in dried blood and I can’t even nurse your wounds. It’s too much... they found me a mate, but unless he is you I don’t want to become mates with anyone. Take me with you.” She begged, causing Bravetalon to smile at her despite his pain and nod. “I thought you’d never ask.” He said before standing on his hind legs and using his sharp talons to rake down the mesh, tearing large slits in it for her to slip out. He’d never mentioned her running away with her before since he didn’t want to pressure her into leaving such an easy life behind for him, to risk her life everyday just to be with him was too much to put on her. But seeing her cry tore him up inside and he made a promise that day to always protect her no matter what. Ignoring any warrior code, he’d always feed her first and protect her before anyone else. She’d never want for anything and he’d do whatever she needed him to to make her happy. Of course hearing her say she wanted to be his mate filled him with both embarrassment and pride, knowing he’d never find anyone kinder than her or more perfect for him to spend the rest of his life with even though they were both still young.

Joining his clan, he got the leaders permission to become her mentor despite being younger than what was generally allowed. The was a bit of prejudice surrounding her, the queens and elders gossiping about her as she passed by. Not the type to try and cause trouble, she just shrugged them off since they didn’t know anything about her or why she was here. Bravetalon would always spring to her aid and defend her when they spoke badly of her, though he’d always have to bite his tongue in explaining the situation since she didn’t want the other cats to rest her differently because of it, she wasn’t sure if they’d treat her better or worse, but she didn’t want to find out. Of course she was never confrontational about it, rather, cheerfully changing the subject to avoid making things awkward. Though this silence couldn’t last forever and when it came out what she was supposed to do as a kitty pet, the clan’s attitude changed for the worse. Bravetalon and his family were disgusted by their close mindedness and callous hearts and decided then and there to leave the clan, Fishswat having already accepted her as if she were one of her own and having been told of the situating before anyone else. Fishswat, being Bravetalon’s mother wasn’t about to let the clan insult and shun her family member. Dappleheart felt bad for causing such a divide but knew there was nothing she could do the change the stubborn old queens mind and joined them in their journey for a new clan. Fishswat telling her stories of an old clan she grew up in as a kit before her mother took her to her fathers clan with her. She knew the clan was long gone, but visions from starclan sent them to it anyways.

Last edited by Hush on Thu May 06, 2021 10:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:28 pm

mark!

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:24 pm

mark!!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"where did i leave the catmint?"

Postby nio » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:19 pm

-
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ the clumsiest healer

username: nio
    cat name: mumblebrook
    -----mumble ▬ for his tendency to talk to himself under his breath
    -----brook ▬ for his eyes, the colours of a babbling brook
    clan: peakclan
Image Image Image

+ determined + sympathetic + soft-hearted +

he tries his best! it may not amount to much, but it's the thought - and effort - that count. he's kind, and caring, and takes good care of his patients to the best of his ability. he makes sure they're not too hot, not too cold, and that their moss is always as soft as can be. he may be forgetful, but he's determined to try his best and fix any mistakes he makes. his empathy makes up for the lack of... intelligence. what's a healer if they're not kind and caring?

- clumsy - forgetful - awkward -

despite his determination, and how hard he tries to get things right... mumblebrook is just an overall klutz of a cat. he's constantly misplacing things, his herbs are always out of stock or sorted incorrectly, and he quite literally is constantly tripping over his own paws. he tries, he really does. mumblebrook often gets frustrated and upset with himself when he becomes aware of a mess up. it's absolutely not a lack of caring, he's just off in the clouds! he's enthusiastic toward social interactions, but is often awkward and speaks out of place.

| mumblebrook, who is supposed to be searching for herbs, lost in his own thoughts

Last edited by nio on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:07 am

mork! .o.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ