Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #978

Postby sprig » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:17 am

Merry (late) Christmas
- You can try out for up to 3 reindeer, but can only win 1.
- All reindeer from this set are siblings, and therefore cannot breed to one another.
- No extensions will be given on any of the reindeer.

DONDER
NR / Harness
UC / Tail
R / Antlers
R / Extra Fur

How does she feel about cold weather? Does she like snow? Despise it?
Max. 200 words. / End date: Feb 25

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by sprig on Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #978

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:12 am

Username: Rescue2001
Name: Don (short for Donder but no one really calls her that)
Prompt:
Don doesn't really care when it comes to seasons. She doesnt dislike nor likes winter. She does like snow though. She loves to just go and lay down somewhere and just roll around, she loves how it feels on her fur. But the whole time she does this she has her eyes closed or very squinted when ever she goes outside. The reason behind this is that it's always way to bright for her, between the bright sun and the bright white snow it's just too much for her eyes to handle. She can how ever take everything in with wide eyes at night. She loves the way snow sparkles in the moonlight it's almost calming to her
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:36 am

I made a mistake on the prompt, it has now been updated.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:06 am

Username: Cactologist
Name: Aspen
Prompt:
Christmas Eve, 23:57

Breathless, Aspen sits atop a hill, eyes on the sky. Unlike other calves, she isn't watching for Santa. In fact, it's more likely that her friend in the red coat hasn't even crossed her mind. A frigid wind accosts her from the north, but she doesn't feel it through her thick coat. What she does notice, though, is the shadowy clouds it drags across the star-speckled sky.
She smiles, murmuring, "Sorry, Comet, there's only one type of white spots I'm looking for tonight, and it's not the stars,"

23:59

Finally, out of the darkness it appears: the first snowflake, fluttering from the heavens. Aspen runs after it, but another lands on her nose. Then, another. And another. In an instant, they’re everywhere. She twirls in giddy circles, awestruck by the glittering beauty of it all, as she is every year, every snowfall.

Christmas Morning, 02:12

Dasher finds his little sister sleeping peacefully in the growing blanket of white. He was going to take her back inside, but thinks better of it. Aspen lives for the snow, and her thick coat will keep her warm. What better gift than letting her wake up in a winter wonderland?

Word Count: 199/200
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepytally » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:52 pm

Username: Sleepytally
Name: Eira
Prompt:
Donner hates the snow. She’s held mild hatred for it ever since she was a calf. From her earliest days Donner has loved to feel warm, to be able to be out in the sun, and to feel it lightly beaming on her. In her mind, feeling mildly heated inside is much more preferable than the desperate and shiver inducing cold. Sure, hot chocolate with marshmallows, warm fires, and Christmas carols sound lovelier than a nice hearty breakfast in bed, however, she would much rather be able to feel the coziness that comes with a warm late-Spring’s day and being able to venture outside without the restrictions of multiple layers of thickened cloth wrapping around her as she struggles to keep from shaking in the cold outdoors. She has no real dislike for the snow other than the fact that it is much too cold to even be worth enjoying. One little detail forced her to hate something so enjoyable. I’m guessing she wouldn’t get along too well with Frosty the Snowman…
Word Count: 179/200
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:26 pm

Username: paopu
    Name: Hiemal
    Prompt:
    Hiemal adores the snow. They have lived in the mountains for most of their life, which means that more than anything it makes them feel at home. Snow means familiarity. Snow means the seasons moving. Snow means change, a thing Hiemal values quite a bit. They're also continually impressed with the ways that various animals have adapted to surviving it. From hibernation to thick fur to learning how to burrow down underneath snow to conserve warmth, it's all so fascinating to them. There's nothing quite like it. Not to mention the kinds of art you can use it to make. As an amateur ice sculptor, winter weather is something they rely on.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:08 am

paopu wrote:
    Username: paopu
    Name: Hiemal
    Prompt:
    Hiemal adores the snow. They have lived in the mountains for most of their life, which means that more than anything it makes them feel at home. Snow means familiarity. Snow means the seasons moving. Snow means change, a thing Hiemal values quite a bit. They're also continually impressed with the ways that various animals have adapted to surviving it. From hibernation to thick fur to learning how to burrow down underneath snow to conserve warmth, it's all so fascinating to them. There's nothing quite like it. Not to mention the kinds of art you can use it to make. As an amateur ice sculptor, winter weather is something they rely on.

Congratulations -- adding the halter now.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me