Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #977

Postby sprig » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:09 am

Merry (late) Christmas
- You can try out for up to 3 reindeer, but can only win 1.
- All reindeer from this set are siblings, and therefore cannot breed to one another.
- No extensions will be given on any of the reindeer.

CUPID
NR / Harness
C / Eye
C / Mouth
UC / Hair
R / Feathering
R / Antlers

How does she respond to love? Does she freely give and receive it, or is she hesitant with her affections?
Max. 200 words. / End date: Feb 25

Breeding note: pinky orange coloration will pass as warm brown.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #977

Postby Maringue » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:32 am

Username: Bunnila
Name: Kisses
Prompt:
Kisses plays hard to get! Whether is be letting the bulls chase her around the field or saving their treats for her. She knows what she wants and won’t settle for anything less!

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual

Signature Art © © | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic Queen » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:35 am

Username: Albino_
Name: Cupid
Prompt: wip!
Chaotic Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:10 am

M
My Art Shop

UR Tiger Dog up for Offers!

I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Username: grapejuice
    Name: Valentina [val]
    Prompt:
      Val is the type of character to love unconditionally, to extend her heart out to those around her. Affectionate by nature, she's always been the type to find comfort in physical touch. It's her love language. Whether the gentle bump of muzzles, or leaning shoulder-to-shoulder while enjoying the company of her companions, her love can always be felt. [58/200]
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:19 pm

Username: honeybunchesofoats
Name: Lennon
Prompt:

Lennon has his walls built up high and it can be hard to break them down. He doesn't quite shut himself out though, and likes spending time with others, especially his family. To him, love isn't about grandiose gestures shouted from the rooftops or flash mobs taking over the county mall. Lennon felt that love was an intimate, complicated dance that was to be cradled with tenderness.

He found passion in chasing the feeling of love, something he felt he was strong at. However, he did not seek this for himself. Instead, Lennon took pleasure in bringing the people around him together. When they were happy, his heart felt more love than it ever had than when he was searching for it for himself.

He came to the conclusion that while he was confused about the love he needed for himself, he knew that watching those he cared for find it was just as joyful an experience. (157)

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:41 pm

Username: PrincessAlexis
Name: Aphrodite
Prompt:
Aphrodite's affection is a fickle thing. She is very exuberant and playful with her friends and acquaintances, often to the point of being flirty, however when they try to get closer she will rebuff them and insist it was all a game. Inside, she wants someone to love, and for that reason a short pursuit can result in a relationship with Aphrodite, however she is also full of doubts. Not only doubts about others, but self-doubt as well. Is she really able to give them what they need? What if they betray her?

These nagging worries cause her to cut things short prematurely, often when her significant other was just beginning to feel comfortable and stable in the relationship. After it ends she initially feels free, but later sinks into loneliness and depression. She may try to bury her feelings under memories of new encounters or else she might come back to her beloved and beg for forgiveness. This cycle often repeats until the other party tires of being 'toyed with' as they so often see it, and the final goodbye typically breaks Aphrodite's heart and reinforces all of her fears.

She needs to find someone with infinite patience.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:05 pm

Username: charlieputh
    Name: aimee
    Prompt: aimee has quite a few trust issues and is therefore very hesistant to give her love to others. that doesn't mean she's cold to everyone though, she always tries to be nice and considerate of others, she is a typical sweetheart. but it takes a lot of time and effort to win her heart and trust but once you succeed, you are getting all her love. if she starts to love you, she will love unconditionally and for an eternity, she'll do everything for you and never let you down. aimee will shower you with affection, phyiscal contact and gifts but she's quite shy about getting anything of that in return. she gets easily flustered if you give her love and affection, but she will appreciate it and love you even more because it makes her feel nice and warm inside.
X
X
X

strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:58 am

Username: Black.Wings
Name: Saighead (Means ‘Arrow’ in Irish)
Prompt: 167 Words

Despite coming from a nuclear family, Sai felt she didn’t get enough love and attention as a calf. This has affected her look on the world later on in her adulthood. She feels she falls in love far to fast but just can’t help it. She must try to slow herself down and remember there’s so much time in life to experience things together. She reminds herself that she doesn’t have to race to experience everything. She can also seem clingy and often gets frustrated when she can’t keep the conversation going. But most importantly no matter what, she will give her partner all her love. She loves unconditionally and never looks at anyone else so long as she’s with someone. She has been mistreated and hurt before but moves forward with her head held high waiting for the right person to love her as much as she’ll love them. She has so much love to give, but never lets it get wasted on the wrong person.
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:53 pm

Username: certified
Name: Amoré
Prompt:
Amoré is quick to give love. She finds it quite easy to hand out. However, receiving love is a whole other story. She's quit to shut it out and ignore it, or she's just plain oblivious when it comes to those she truly loves, showing they love her. She's not fond of physical contact, and in fact cringes and flinches at it.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me