Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #972

Postby sprig » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:01 am

Merry (late) Christmas
- You can try out for up to 3 reindeer, but can only win 1.
- All reindeer from this set are siblings, and therefore cannot breed to one another.
- No extensions will be given on any of the reindeer.

DASHER
NR / Harness
C / Mouth
C / Eye
UC / Hair
R / Antlers

As the oldest of the reindeer, he has had to deal with all of his siblings as babies, and onward into their teen and adult years.
How does he feel about babies and children? (Does not have to pertain to his siblings in any way)

Must have 2 or less bulls to enter
Max. 200 words. / End date: Feb. 25th

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #972

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:14 am

Username: Rescue2001
Name: Dasher
Prompt:
As much as Dasher loves his siblings and will always be the big brother and try to protect them, he dislikes other young-ins very much. He doesn't quite know why he dislikes them but he thinks it might have to do with how much he has been around them. Now as an adult he trys to stay away from anyone who isn't an adult. He doesnt mind watching young-ins from a distance, it kinda brings him back to his childhood and all his fondest memories. But once they start to get close he does his best to get out of there.
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:20 am

Username: Cactologist
Name: Danniby
Prompt: As the sun finally vanished beneath the horizon, Danniby sat down for the first time that day. All eight of his siblings were sleeping soundly: a rare accomplishment. Normally one of his older sisters would join him at this time, but he had watched Dancer sneak out with friends, while Prancer and Vixen had fallen asleep hours ago. His stomach growled, and he realized that he hadn't eaten anything all day. Breakfast was spent trying to get Rudolph to eat, lunch stopping the food fight Donner had started, and supper trying not to gag as Blitzen mixed her food again. But he didn't mind. In fact, he couldn't help but laugh as he reflected on the day. He loved his siblings, and even when he felt like he couldn't last any longer, he would never wish for a day without this chaos. He was born to care for others and couldn't wait to have calves of his own, just maybe not eight of them. This thought had just begun to coax his tired mind towards sleep when he felt the nightly tap on his shoulder: Comet, asking about the stars. He could sleep later; family time was always more important.
Word count: 200/200
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:01 pm

Username: charlieputh
    Name: dasher
    Prompt: dasher had mixed feelings about his siblings as babies, first he has been obviously excited and wanted to spend a lot of time with them but after the third or fourth sibling, he grew tired of the little devils bugging him and disturbing him. the more it became, the more annoyed he got because they took up so much time. but now he has a quite different mindset because his siblings grew up so fast and sometimes he wished he had spent even more time with them and appreciated them still being babies. dasher loves babies and children now, they are so innocent and sweet and really don't want anything bad. dasher loves to teach children some things and watch them get excited over the smallest things that is normal for adults and loves the sparkle in their eyes when they get a treat.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:35 am

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Name: Albedo
Prompt:
    Most would say that children harder to handle than adults since adults have a mind of their own and can have more complex thinking. However, Albedo is the reversed.

The younger the calves, the better he is at getting along with them. When his siblings were mischievous frolicking four-legged demon spawns, Albedo had a much better time with them. He could get them to listen and do as he said with ease, something no one could understand. His reasoning? Just have a simpler mindset and speak in short simple sentences. He got along extremely well with them. Albedo had a way with his words and it make things really interesting for his siblings.
    “First one to the grooming stalls gets the special honey oat ball treat!”
    And within seconds, they’re all racing towards the stalls.

However, no one stays young forever and Albedo’s siblings eventually grew up into rebellious teens.
    “Hey, your handler is calling for you, seems like you forgotten to put your bell collar on.”
    “How about you zip it, Albedo. If she really wants to hear bells, she can put it on herself.”
    Albedo was shellshocked. Since then, he’s never had control over his siblings anymore.

199/200
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:28 am

Username: Joke's On You
Name: Archibald
Prompt:

If anyone were to ask Archibald if he liked being the oldest in the family, he would respond without hesitation, saying no. He would then go on and on, rambling about how as the oldest, he carried all the responsibilities in the family. He was the one who had to babysit his younger siblings and deal with the amount of stress that they put him through. Watching all eight of his younger siblings at once with no help at all? The thought of it made Archibald want to pull his fur out! But deep within him, Archibald knew that no matter what he said and how much he complained about having to watch his younger siblings, he enjoyed their company all the same. A perk about being the oldest? You get to watch as your siblings grow older and form into who they're meant to become. And with that feeling, comes his answer whenever someone asks him if he likes kids:

"I love children! Though.... I don't think I could handle having eight of my own.... If I had children in the future, I'd be okay with one or two. Maybe three at most. But definitely not eight."

[198/200]

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:28 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
Name: Whiskey (Key for short)
Prompt:
His siblings as babies, children, and teens were perfectly fine, Key quickly knew the in and outs for each of them, what they liked and disliked. Even as they hit the dreaded teens, but by then he was less required to be on call for babysitting as they were quickly approaching the age where they could be comfortably left alone. He loves his siblings so much it hurts and that's why he was always okay with them as they grew into fine young buttermilks. With strangers it's different he doesn't know anything about them and it makes Key incredibly uncomfortable so he always politely rejects asks for him to babysit the children of friends of friends.

Don't get him wrong, little ones are lovely and he adores seeing them bright and happy as they learn about the world or just enjoy a nice day. He just prefers to stay away from them as much as possible because for all that Key loves children? He gets a little weird, all stiff and almost grumpy when others try and force him to interact with strange children he's never met before or only met once or twice.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:00 pm

Username: Lex.
    Name: Vance
    Prompt:

Vance is quite fond of children! Despite his grumpy exterior, he loves to do whatever he can for the calf's he knows. He's got experience caring for the young, and finds it almost as easy as eating his food. It helps him understand things better, like why some cows or bulls act the way they do. He doesn't the young ones to have a rough future, so he does what he can to help them.
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:07 pm

Username: certified
Name: Cobalt
Prompt:

Cobalt doesn't doesn't mind animal babies or human babies and children. If they aren't his siblings or his own offspring, he doesn't mind them.
There's something about babies you can give back. You get all the fun without the hassle and sleepless nights.
You get the fun campouts and the chance to spoil them rotten and fill them up on candy and then when they start acting out of line, just giving them back.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:06 am

Cactologist wrote:Username: Cactologist
Name: Danniby
Prompt: As the sun finally vanished beneath the horizon, Danniby sat down for the first time that day. All eight of his siblings were sleeping soundly: a rare accomplishment. Normally one of his older sisters would join him at this time, but he had watched Dancer sneak out with friends, while Prancer and Vixen had fallen asleep hours ago. His stomach growled, and he realized that he hadn't eaten anything all day. Breakfast was spent trying to get Rudolph to eat, lunch stopping the food fight Donner had started, and supper trying not to gag as Blitzen mixed her food again. But he didn't mind. In fact, he couldn't help but laugh as he reflected on the day. He loved his siblings, and even when he felt like he couldn't last any longer, he would never wish for a day without this chaos. He was born to care for others and couldn't wait to have calves of his own, just maybe not eight of them. This thought had just begun to coax his tired mind towards sleep when he felt the nightly tap on his shoulder: Comet, asking about the stars. He could sleep later; family time was always more important.
Word count: 200/200

Congratulations -- adding the halter now.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me