Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by oakfire

Euphorian Thoroughbred #E027

Postby oakfire » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:43 am

Welcome to the Fallen Oaks Farm Event
It is here that an illegal Euphorian Thoroughbred breeding operation was shut down by local authorities. All of the mares, stallions, and of age foals are in need of homes. There will also be some mares that still have their foals that need to be taken care of. Euphorian lovers from all over have come together to get homes for all of the animals. They've brought giant trailers and are ready and waiting to bring home a bunch of new faces. But before adopting, they must visit the trailer parking site. Welcome to Fallen Oaks Farm!

Username: certified
Show Name: Race For Adventure
Barn Name: Huckleberry (Huck for short)
Height: 17.3 HH
Eye Color: Lilac bouquet
Phenotype: Silver seal brown sabino
Genotype: Ee | AtAt | ZZ | Sbsb
Mane Type: Roached
Discipline: Vaulting
Halter: Evening purple
Breeding Info:
- will always pass seal brown
- will always pass silver
Edit List:
- roached mane
- trimmed tail
- flipped ears
- tongue out

is there actually a foal under all of that mud? wait --- you could have sworn you saw someone cleaning him up earlier. did he go roll in the muck again? he may just be the only horse here who likes being that filthy. he has a personality, that's for sure, but good luck keeping him clean!

for this colt either write a short story (200 words minimum) or draw a headshot to showcase his love for mud!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] ( when fully grown )
[b]Height:[/b] (when fully grown)
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]
[b]Link to Trailer Park Entry:[/b]
[b]Story/Art:[/b]

ends: thursday, september 5th
Last edited by oakfire on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
unlikely to come back.
oakfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphorian Thoroughbred #E027

Postby certified » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:49 am

Username:
certified
Show Name:
Race for Adventure
Barn Name:
Huckleberry (Huck for short)
Height:
17.3hh
Halter:
surprise
Discipline:
Vaulting
Link to Trailer Park Entry:
Here!
Story/Art:
Last edited by certified on Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:51 am

Username: babypizza
Show Name: swanlake wildfire
Barn Name: smokey
Height: 15 hands
Halter: artist choice
Discipline: Trail riding (I think thats right)
Link to Trailer Park Entry: here
Story/Art: 475 words
"Wait! No, you cant wash me!"
The colt bucked and kicked as several volunteers attempted to clear the dense layers of mud from his coat. Despite his tired body begging him to lay down and let the people wash him he kept his hooves planted stubbornly on the old wood floor.
Smokey thought of his mother.

From the time of his birth she had been very ill. Like the others, she spent most of her days leaning on the stall walls which left giant sores, too malnaurished to stand without support.
Smokey stayed by her side even after her milk ran dry.
As the days and nights passed a part of him wished for his mothers death beacuse at least then she would suffer no more.

Smokey didnt know that there ever could be more to life than standing in a stall for all his days. None of the other horses seemed to want to talk about it though. They all looked as poorly as his mother.

Some days he would try to chew his way through the door of the stall. But it only gave him splinters on his lips and tongue which caused him to not want to eat. That is when the old man with the blue jeans remembered to feed them.

Smokey didnt lose hope though until he really did. In the stall across the hall was another foal who he had become close friends with; her name was Hope.
They talked occasionally but sometimes it was nice just knowing she was there.
Until one night he awoke to a sort of harsh breathing. He peered over the door to get a better view of what was happening. He couldnt see much but what he did see made his eyes sting with tears. It was the muddy figure of hope laying on the feasy covered ground, her small belly barley rising and falling. She was struggling to breath through the horrid stench.
Smokey could see nothing more and he didnt want to.
He listened all night until it stopped suddenly and he knew she was gone. He bowed his head.
His mother looked at him through glazed eyes as if she too had died. It was difficult to see anything other than mud on her once handsome colt. And she knew she must have looked the same. The thought had never occured to either of them of ever getting a thorough scrub.

Smokey didnt know how to handle the fact that these men and woman wanted to wash him. "If you clean me how will my mother recognize me!" They could make him sparkle with all the soap in the world but Smokey would never be clean of his past life.

He wanted to stay dirty to remember. Remember his mother. Remember his dearest friend who, for help, came too late.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:31 am

Username: TheUnsinkableShips
Show Name: A Hint of Lilac
Barn Name: Syringa
Height: 17.2hh
Halter: Eye Color
Discipline: Eventing
Link to Trailer Park Entry: xXx
Story/Art:
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePonyQueen » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:33 am

Username: ThePonyQueen
Show Name: A Rainy Day
Barn Name: Raine
Height: 15 hh
Halter: lilac!
Discipline: Dressage
Link to Trailer Park Entry: here
Story/Art:

What a muddy little creature! Perhaps there's a colt under there, I thought as I moved closer to the dark figure. A small distance away a few volunteers were complaining among themselves about having just washed him only a moment ago, and now look at him!

Wrapped up in eavesdropping, I din't even notice the colt trotting up to me, closing the distance between us. The sound of shaking made me aware of my surroundings once more as I was promptly splattered with mud. The colt whinnied gleefully after seeing the mess he had made, and promptly cantered off into the field, back into his pile of mud.

Honestly, I didn't know what to do about my new situation. Covered in mud and dirt and blades of grass, a warm feeling bubbled up inside of me. Something about this gleeful young colt among all the death and downtrodden mares brought a smile to my face. I've always had a love for the color purple, and this little foal's bright, unusually colored eyes and his mud stained blanket only made me love him more, regardless of the smell. He was going to be trouble for sure, if I ended up taking him back home, but that was a risk I was more than willing to take.
Last edited by ThePonyQueen on Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pony • Scorpio • Female • Ace • INTP

Link • Link • © • Link • Link

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ThePonyQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:34 am

Username: JerseyDusk
Show Name: When Night Falls
Barn Name: Knight
Height: 15 hh (when fully grown)
Halter: a starry night
Discipline: puissance jumping
Link to Trailer Park Entry: a white dodge with a silver four horse trailer
Story/Art:
wip
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:32 am

Username: Exotica.
Show Name: Bellamy Blake
Barn Name: Bellamy
Height: 17.3 hh (when fully grown)
Halter: Brown Leather
Discipline: Eventing
Link to Trailer Park Entry: xXx
Story/Art:
    The instant Chelsea saw Bellamy, I knew he'd be a trouble maker.

Early in the morning after the long, terrible night everyone had been through, Chelsea realized that this little one needed a bath.
    She went out to the pasture, put on his cute little halter with his new nameplate, and slowly walked him into the wash stall.

Bellamy REFUSED to go into that stall. To Chelsea, this may have just meant he had never been in one before and was nervous about it. In reality, Bellamy knew exactly what this stall was going to do to him. It had all the same equipment that was used on him the night prior to remove his beloved mud.

Finally, after calling in backup, Chelsea succeeded in getting Bellamy into the wash stall.

45 minutes later, Chelsea walked out of the barn, clothes absolutely soaked, wiping her brow.
    "Well," she said, "the little man is finally clean. I swear, every time I thought he was clean, a new layer of dirt showed up."

She slowly guided Bellamy back into the pasture. There hadn't been much rain at the barn the last couple days, so Chelsea thought it would be safe to send him back out since the pastures weren't going to be muddy.

Over the next 4 hours, Chelsea ran back and forth from the pasture to the wash stall with various horses, cleaning their old lives off of them, and releasing them into their new home, fresh and clean. She was putting the final horse back into the pasture when she looked into Bellamy's pasture and saw a mud soaked little foal happily prancing about. She walked closer and realized, IT WAS BELLAMY. COVERED IN MUD. AGAIN!

"What?! HOW?!" Chelsea yelled. Everyone else that was at the barn ran out and looked at her, on the ground, laughing so hard she was crying.

She went into the pasture and searched for even the alleged mud puddle. It had been a good 10 minutes and she was ready to throw in the towel and just rewash Bellamy. Just as she was about to turn back, she saw the SMALLEST mud puddle ever. So small it could barely even be considered a puddle! Bellamy saw her getting close to his puddle and happily trotted over to her. He was very clearly showing off his handiwork as he gallivanted around her.

Chelsea just looked at the silly foal and laughed. She reached out her arm and started to pet him. Bellamy had other plans...
    He completely leaned into her and knocked her over into his little mud puddle.

He was overjoyed.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:33 pm

Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height: (when fully grown)
Halter:
Discipline:
Link to Trailer Park Entry: [x]
Story/Art:

is there actually a foal under all of that mud? wait --- you could have sworn you saw someone cleaning him up earlier. did he go roll in the muck again? he may just be the only horse here who likes being that filthy. he has a personality, that's for sure, but good luck keeping him clean!

for this colt either write a short story (200 words minimum) or draw a headshot to showcase his love for mud!n- sept 5th
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakfire » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:31 am

certified wrote:
Username:
certified
Show Name:
Race for Adventure
Barn Name:
Huckleberry (Huck for short)
Height:
17.3hh
Halter:
surprise
Discipline:
Vaulting
Link to Trailer Park Entry:
Here!
Story/Art:
-snip-

congrats! your art honestly made me smile every time I looked at it. thank you everyone for entering!
    he’s been cleaned surprisingly! and will grow on September 12th!
unlikely to come back.
oakfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:47 am

Thank you so much, oak! I'm in love with his mud loving butt. ♡