goobies [017] by byyrde

Based on Click to view
Artist byyrde [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies [017]

Postby byyrde » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:35 am

to help kickstart the goobies, it's an alien invasion! omicron-06 has just exploded, and hundreds of goobies are looking to establish themselves anew among the stars! they're not feeling too picky about their new surroundings, either!

- ALL adopts released during this event will be alien invasion adopts!

- these adopts will be for NON-OWNERS ONLY, and you can only adopt ONE gooby during the event! this is meant to be a way for everyone to get started in the goobiverse!

- these adopts will be short first come, first serve or simple raffles, basically rapid-fire adoption !

"i’m sorry, i wish there -kzkrrk- i could do"

this gooby is first come first serve! please fill out the form completely!
Code: Select all
username;
gooby name;
gooby pronouns;
personality [150 words];
what will this gooby miss most about omicron?;

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [017]

Postby Trphlthdl » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:08 am

username; Trphlthdl
gooby name; Barnaby
gooby pronouns; he/they
personality [150 words]; Barnaby is a positive gooby, or at least he puts significant effort into being as positive as he can be. He handles change with a certain grace, even though given the choice he finds a routine that works for him and sticks with it. For Barnaby, routine is what allows him to get out of his comfort zone. When there isn't a routine, and he doesn't know what's going on, he stresses and the time spent outside of his comfort zone is neither fun nor productive. When he has a routine, it enable him to know what's going on and in feeling like he has a certain amount of control over events, he feels safe enough to step out of his comfort zone into more uncertain terrain, because his routine is still in place. At the present moment, he may not be certain of what comes, but in two hours he knows where he will be.
what will this gooby miss most about omicron?; the breeze.

I'm not sure? If you meant max 150 or min 150? If I need to add please lemme know! I figured a quality lesser amount would be better than stretching it out.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [017]

Postby byyrde » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:46 am

Trphlthdl wrote:username; Trphlthdl
gooby name; Barnaby
gooby pronouns; he/they
personality [150 words]; Barnaby is a positive gooby, or at least he puts significant effort into being as positive as he can be. He handles change with a certain grace, even though given the choice he finds a routine that works for him and sticks with it. For Barnaby, routine is what allows him to get out of his comfort zone. When there isn't a routine, and he doesn't know what's going on, he stresses and the time spent outside of his comfort zone is neither fun nor productive. When he has a routine, it enable him to know what's going on and in feeling like he has a certain amount of control over events, he feels safe enough to step out of his comfort zone into more uncertain terrain, because his routine is still in place. At the present moment, he may not be certain of what comes, but in two hours he knows where he will be.
what will this gooby miss most about omicron?; the breeze.

I'm not sure? If you meant max 150 or min 150? If I need to add please lemme know! I figured a quality lesser amount would be better than stretching it out.

you're alright! it just means about 150 words :'> congratulations, this gooby is now yours! take good care of them; it's gonna be hard work rebuilding after the loss of omicron-06!

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me