Artist CaptiveLegacy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
78 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by fuiuki

Kalon #1535 - winter blues

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:43 am

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴs? wrote:Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.
Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sapient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

Their shining tails are used for identification and showing off, which is helpful when spotting another Kalon from afar. This
association with other Kalons is why they are head-over-heels for any shiny or colorful item that they come across!

this kalon was a blast to make! I've missed holding my tablet and designing, it feels so good to be able to again!! ;3;;
I hope you like them!! I played around with their overlay layers quite a bit //rip

------------------
standard: shine, teeth
common: hair, tail, fur
uncommon: ears

------------------

A raffle competition!
This time of year can sometimes give people the winter blues, so I thought why don't we share how this kalon cheers themselves up as well as compliment a kalon community member to cheer up their day as well!
Feel free to compliment as many users as you want!

Ends February 28th at 8PM EST

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Raffle Number(count off):
How do they cheer themselves up?:
Compliment a kalon community member(s):
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder ✉ !!

myo's : open!
kalon site

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1535 - winter blues

Postby gloomurai » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:50 am

Username: angst™
Name: Varity
Raffle Number(count off): 1
How do they cheer themselves up?: painting!!
hmm let's see
vyxen. - heck ily you're just so lit!! i've known ya for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time and it just means so much to me! !!!
sixbane - i don't really know you all that well but you're so nice and aaaaaaaa

savannah any pronouns
gloomurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KokichiOma » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:51 am

Username: KokichiOma
Name: Lainey
Raffle Number(count off): 2
How do they cheer themselves up?: They like to sit by the water andwatch it flow. Maybe occasionally dippingapaw in.
Compliment a kalon community member(s): FirstI'llcompliment you! This design is super cute, your art is so nice ;0; You have a really amazing eye for colour and whoevergets this kal is gonna be superlucky! Second I'dlike to compliment Helly who gave me my first kal, you're super wonderful and thankyou so much for giving me my kal, I'm still so flattered you gaveme him! ;w;
Formerly formerly Matt Miller (changed on 28/07/18)
Formerly WR600 #021 753 034 (changed on 05/02/18)
KokichiOma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:52 am

Username: .ss.
Name: Nan
Raffle Number(count off): 3
How do they cheer themselves up?:
they love to take care of their plants. anywhere from vines to water plants and full bushes of roses.
@fuiuki - not going to lie you are always my go to when complimenting people, so i'll do it again. you are one of my very best friends and honestly you are always so kind and caring and I don't know what i would do without you. I certainly wouldn't still be here honestly.
@qpple - phew i don't talk to you vv often but you are so kind?? like wow how can you just be such a ball of sunshine 24/7. also your art is so good??? even your sketches are amazing <3
@dolly - ily. ur gr8, ur art is gr8 pls keep on, keeping on lmao
@Ibrevity - hh wow. your amazing and im glad you keep on putting up with my stuff oops.
@imperials - we only started to properly talk quite literally today but dang you give me such good vibes and its corny but i can't wait to talk to u more oops.
@Knifekind - we don't talk much anymore but dang ur one of my favorites <3 i hope your lifes going good for you and if you ever feel like talking bls hmu i love talking to u thanks darlin
Aer - ik we don't talk much but dolly loves u so ily2 lmao. also your art is amazing?? honestly every times i see your art around i stg i get lil' tears in my eyes at how nice it always looks <3
Last edited by Werecat on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:52 am

Username: kolyakun
Name: Indigo "Indie"
Raffle Number(count off): 4
How do they cheer themselves up?: When Indie feels down he often makes himself a warm cup of hot chocolate and cuddles up by a fire with his cat. Can't go wrong with kitty cuddles.
@AboveAspen - We've been through thick and thin together and I can't imagine a world without you! Thank you so much for editing so many of my forms and helping me out in tough situations. I'm so glad I met you! You're my best friend and I love you so much. c':
@Parker; - you're an absolutely amazing person and I'm so glad we started talking! You're so sweet and nice to talk to, your art is absolutely adorable and I can't get over all the art pieces you do of Kovan and Yoru! <3 Thanks for being my buddy
@_silentsiren_ - love of my damn lifeeee! baybeee I love you so much! You've always been an inspiration to me and motivate me to move forward. I believe no matter what we will find a light at the end of the tunnel c':
@Marsh - ahh!! I'm also super happy we became friends and started HCing together and such c: I love our story we have going of Darcy and Thierry!! <3 best husbands!!

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:54 am

Username: Soll
Name: Okala (Will most likely be changed)
Raffle Number(count off): 5
How do they cheer themselves up?: They watch cute reptile videos until they're happy again!

Zailune - I really want to thank you for being an amazing friend and caring for me through the years we've known each other(years!!! that's crazy!!!)You've really helped me survive in this world and you've honestly stayed one of my longest friends. You're amazing and never forget that I love you <3

Pesagus - BAILEY I LOVE YOU!! We've been through quite a lot together, both bad and good. I'm honestly really blessed to have you in my life and I'll never forget you no matter what happens in the future! You've saved my life in the past and there's honestly no way to put our weird, close, crazy, awesome friendship into like,,,, words? If you know what I mean!! But yea, you're pretty much one of the closest people in my life and thank you for loving and accepting me for ME! <3

idyll - RAN!!!! You're one of my closest, weirdest, most amazing friends!! We've honestly been through heaps and bounds of drama, but through all of that, you've never left my side and continuously supported me! You make my life so much more worth living and without you I honestly have no idea where I'd be right now, probably not writing this message. You do so much for me and I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am to have you in my life. <3
Last edited by Soll on Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:55 am

username: silentmelody
    name: wynter
    raffle number(count off): 6
    how do they cheer themselves up?: cheering other people up helps her!! she loves making people smile.
    compliment a kalon community member(s):
    sollshi - you're extremely sweet and wonderful, stay strong!!
    sixbane - you're amazing, and i love all of your designs!! thank you for all of your contributions as a staff member.
    ibrevity - you're a really kind staff member, and you're always on top of things!!
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:55 am

Username: 22tabby
Name: Alure
Raffle Number(count off): 7
How do they cheer themselves up?: Fishing at dawn is always a go to for relaxing and simply getting to feel better by breathing in fresh morning air. It’s perfect for meditating, and allows her to have free dinner that night.
@Meri - you’re so sweet and I apprecite everything you do!!
@Katzuvo - you’re so cool to talk to and you’re always super nice and have been so wonderful
@Zith - I’ve talked to you a whole lot now and you’re literally so amazing and have made this community great
@takura - you’re friendly and fun to talk to, as well as keeping everything sane and not... crazy, and I appreciate all you do
@Mint - you’re super helpful whenever anyone needs anything as well as being a joy and you’re so good to this community
Ugh I wanna share more love but I’ve gotta go to a birthday dinner for my cousin, haha
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AboveAspen » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:56 am

Username: AboveAspen
Name: Joan
Raffle Number(count off): 8
How do they cheer themselves up?: A little self-care never hurt anyone. Enjoying a hot bath, throw on some comfy clothes, and just relaxing at home is enough to have Joan feeling better than before.
@kolyakun
;) tbh you're the main reason I'm in this community and honestly, I'm so grateful??? thank you <3 I love u and hope that do well in all the comps that you're entering <333
@von dahl
I honestly love talking to you and hearing about the character development you have for your kiddos ((: I love seeing your growths around the community too zkHfjdh I hope you're doing well <3 You deserve the best

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Aspen | She/Her | ISFJ

My Kalons

Archivist for Bleubs
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
sig art by verseo on DA
AboveAspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:57 am

Username: mackstarr
Name: February
Raffle Number(count off): 9
How do they cheer themselves up?: she loves to make flower arrangements
Compliment a kalon community member(s): High noon! I love your designs and you have always been so nice to me whenever I interact with you. <3
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery