Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
62 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Meayr

Kalon #1510 - Tiger's Eye

Postby jules_ » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:52 pm

inspo - inspo 2

This kalon is a strong believer in luck, and carries a special trinket they believe brings them good luck. What is it?
You may explain their trinket in 600 words and 1 art piece, no extras! Prettying up is okay

Code: Select all
username:
kalon name:
what brings them good luck?:

ends 2/5/19 @ 9:00pm EST

standard - teeth, shine, hair
common - backmane
jules_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1510 - Tiger's Eye

Postby Thani » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:53 pm

Username:
Thani

Kalon name:
Danger

What brings them good luck?:

Motorcycle babe who carries around a set of dice that bring her good luck.
They aren't loaded dice, but her reputation of winning makes others question whether or not thats the truth.

WIP
Last edited by Thani on Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:55 pm

username: Pesagus
kalon name: Mahki
what brings them good luck?: Res with a stopwatch

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:55 pm

mark!
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:57 pm

username: kolyakun
kalon name: Kennedy

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echo into void » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:00 pm

mark!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:02 pm

res

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:04 pm

username: SilhouetteStation
kalon name: Aida

The fire crackled softly in front of her, bathing her face in a soft glow as the warmth of the flames soothed her tired hands. They were rough from the amount of practice she'd done today. Being the kind of rogue mercenary that she was, she always had to keep her sword skills at the top of their game. No room for letting things slip. She always had to be ready for work, no matter what kind of job people needed her for. Although, sometimes she felt as though these opportunities weren't always down to her.

She reached under her shirt, and pulled out the thin leather strap that was hung around her neck. It was getting a bit worn, and she knew she'd have to replace it at some point. Hanging from the strap was a small wooden rectangle. This she held now, turning it slightly this way and that so the carvings caught the firelight. It depicted a dragon, head tilted up as fire erupted from it's mouth. "Your soul," she'd been told, "is that of a dragon; fierce, powerful, and magnificent."

A small smile appeared on her face, and she ran her thumb over it gently, almost fondly.

This token had been gifted to her, from the man who had taught her the way of the sword. She had been turned away before, simply on the basis of her being a girl, but he hadn't thought twice about training her. "A sword has no preference," he'd said. "And those who judge otherwise don't deserve the sword they hold."

For many years he had trained her in swordsmanship, teaching her many skills and tricks to improve her ability. She had been sad to leave him, and it had been a tearful goodbye, but the reason for leaving was simple; he had no more to teach her. It was time she made her own way in the world.

But before she left, he had gifted her this. The wood was made from the first wooden sword she'd ever practiced with; the leather crafted by his own hand. His hands were so skilled in the way of the sword, she'd been surprised they could carve something so delicate as this dragon. She knew what it meant, and it warmed her heart.

"This will bring you luck," he told her. "Wherever you go in your endeavors, good fortune will follow. You will be graced with safe travels and prosperity. Most of all, this luck will help in guiding your sword to its mark; you will be connected to your blade, and renowned for your prowess." With that he'd tied it around her neck, and she felt warmth in her chest from where the token touched her.

It seemed her teacher had spoken the truth. She found good work as she travelled, and her sword skills never wavered. People marvelled at her fighting, but she wasn't overconfident; rather, she seemed humble more than anything. She knew she was good at what she did, yes; but she strongly believed that this token had helped her on this journey. She wasn't sure where she would be without it.

With a soft sigh she slipped the wood and leather back inside of her shirt, the token nestling back into it's regular place. She felt her sword resting against her leg. Picking up a stick, she stoked the fire, and a burst of embers flew up into the air. Almost like a dragon, she thought idly, and found herself smiling once again.

(586/600)
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cribunni » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:09 pm

aloe~ || Jasper || [ 567/600 ]

what brings them good luck? || Jasper ran through the trees, his paws sinking into the mud as he struggled to gain distance between him and the creature. A shattering roar echoed behind him, and he wasn’t sure if it was thunder from the storm or the tiger. The locals here called it “Sumalia” and warned he and his crew to be very weary while in the jungle. They hadn’t listened. The rain pelted Jasper as he made his way through the jungle, his breath cascading into the cold night air like a cloud. He turned his head to look behind him, seeing the bright green glow of the tiger’s eyes as it burst through the foliage. It’s powerful legs propelled it forward, thick claws sinking into the ground. Jasper felt his paws slip from out beneath him, the ground disappearing. He hurdles over the cliff, slamming into the ground. He struggled to his feet, mud and rain dripping from his fur. Jasper looked all around him, the only sound was of the rain hitting the trees. A wrustle in the foliage to his right caught his attention. He whipped around to face the sound, crouching and baring his teeth as he narrowed his glowing gaze. The world lit up as lightning struck across the sky, setting the trees beside him ablaze. A thud echoed through the clearing as Sumalia lept from its hiding place, throwing itself on top of him. Jasper let out a cry as he struggled beneath the beast. He thrust his paws forward, slamming into the tiger’s chest. He wriggled his way out from under Sumalia, darting towards the coverage of the trees. The tiger rammed into his side, throwing them both towards the raging flames. Jasper struggled beneath the weight, the heat of the fire already sending a burning feeling down his spine. He frantically looked around him, seeing a large stone to his left. Sumalia roared above him, snapping it’s jaws. Jasper flung his shoulder into the tiger’s jaw, throwing himself toward the rock. He wrapped his paw firmly around it, swinging it around and smashing it against Sumalia’s jaw. The beast roared, leaping off of Jasper. Struggling off the ground, Jasper ran towards Sumalia, slamming into its side. The tiger let out one more monsterous scream before falling into the flames, a strange silence following there after. Jasper stepped back, breathing heavily as his shoulders sagged forward in relief. His paw slipped on something, and he looked back in panic. He turned and examined the strange object, the light of the flames aiding his eyes. One long fang sat in the mud, shining in the darkness. Jasper grabbed the fang, shoving it into his pocket before running out of the clearing, retracing his steps. Jasper found his car deep within the jungle where he left it. Leaping into the seat, he drove from the spot, following the tire marks that stayed even till now. He followed them until the light of the local village lit his way, and he pulled into the street. Locals poured from their houses to come see the commotion, and marvel at Jasper. A sudden roar erupted from the trees, and Jasper turned to look into the dark jungle. He looked around to see if the locals were in a panic, but they seemed unaffected. As if they hadn’t heard it at all. The fang seemed to grow warm in his pocket.

Last edited by cribunni on Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:05 am, edited 6 times in total.

Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MATT !! ANY PRONOUNS !! LESBIAN
deviant art . toyhou.se . art shoppe .
cribunni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups