Viscet #2893 by magpiemochi.

Based on Click to view
Artist magpiemochi. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2893

Postby magpiemochi. » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:08 pm

greeeen! one of my fave colours ;; this one's theme is spearmint!

To win them, please tell me what their favourite holiday activity is! It can be anything at all; it doesn't have to be something well known or something everyone does during the holidays. It doesn't even have to be anything at all, just make sure to tell me why it's their favourite thing to do during the holidays!

For this one, you'll have just one extra which can either be art or writing. If writing, you have 400 words!

You have unlimited words for the prompt!

end date: December 12th, 11:59 pm EST

Code: Select all
name:

extra:

mutations wrote:none

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2893

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:36 pm

maaark ;o; what a precious green child
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:04 pm

marrkkk i lov
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:39 am

name: jolly rancher

what is their fav holiday activity? why?
He loves making candy canes or really any hard candies. they are just so fun to make some you twist and pull and some you shape or some you just simply smash it's quite fun. it also helps that candy making runs through his blood and it's a old tradition.

extra:
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3978207#p122404589
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:51 am

name: Seryn
Holidays where Seryn comes aren't exactly like the ones we have in our world. Quite a few of them have the same festive spirit and are celebrated at similar times-or at least some of them are. The closest one to Christmas is the winter festival! In which the bridge between the temple and the kingdom's rulers nearly century ago, and how far the two together have come with the support of the people to eradicate magic from the land. It's rather difficult for her to pick which part of it is her favorite being that she rather enjoys all aspects of it. As it is truly a holiday about coming together to both eradicate demons- albeit it's personal ones these days (kind of like new years resolutions) and spending time with the people you love. As well as burning as burning a wooden replica of the witch most associated with the town you live in. It's not necessarily her favorite part, but it is nice to throw sticks into the pile they burn the "witch" in. As for some, each piece of wood thrown into the fire is representative of something said viscet dislikes about themselves and wants to get rid of... Which would have been a good answer for "what's their favorite holiday activity" if it wasn't so darn cold outside whenever winter rolled around. A winter festival favorite topic is finding whichever snow mage is responsible for this bloody cold weather, but as topics go that's probably her least favorite one. So again probably not relevant to answering the favorite activity question. Which also isn't the part where cets send notes to their loved ones or to those they admire and or have romantic feelings for. A near favorite for her would probably have to be when the temple send representatives, like the ones who investigate claims of sorcery or witch craft to over see the festival throughout it's final weeks. As their stories as well as the overwhelming sense of danger, safety, and mystery that surrounds them is can be encaptivating to many, especially to her. No her favorite would have to be the lanterns hung on every street corner during the festival. It signals the start of the festival and all the festivities (for lack of a better word) that were to come, (especially those coming from those who would come from the temple), which now that she thought about it, would probably be a better favorite than the lanterns, if it weren't for how beautiful they were while lit. Their intricate design, bright yet subtle colors that lit up the snow on the ground below them in such a way that each lantern passed told nothing more than a small piece of a larger narrative. As each lantern only seemed to differ slightly, if it weren't for the lanterns on either end of town. Which is a rather boring thing to have as a favorite, but is something she has and probably forever will stand by, as it was her brother's. Since he is no longer around to admire their beauty, she's decided to admire them for him.
extra:
It's kinda late here so gonna have to write or draw something tomorrow.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:09 am

Macyduke wrote:name: Seryn
Holidays where Seryn comes aren't exactly like the ones we have in our world. Quite a few of them have the same festive spirit and are celebrated at similar times-or at least some of them are. The closest one to Christmas is the winter festival! In which the bridge between the temple and the kingdom's rulers nearly century ago, and how far the two together have come with the support of the people to eradicate magic from the land. It's rather difficult for her to pick which part of it is her favorite being that she rather enjoys all aspects of it. As it is truly a holiday about coming together to both eradicate demons- albeit it's personal ones these days (kind of like new years resolutions) and spending time with the people you love. As well as burning as burning a wooden replica of the witch most associated with the town you live in. It's not necessarily her favorite part, but it is nice to throw sticks into the pile they burn the "witch" in. As for some, each piece of wood thrown into the fire is representative of something said viscet dislikes about themselves and wants to get rid of... Which would have been a good answer for "what's their favorite holiday activity" if it wasn't so darn cold outside whenever winter rolled around. A winter festival favorite topic is finding whichever snow mage is responsible for this bloody cold weather, but as topics go that's probably her least favorite one. So again probably not relevant to answering the favorite activity question. Which also isn't the part where cets send notes to their loved ones or to those they admire and or have romantic feelings for. A near favorite for her would probably have to be when the temple send representatives, like the ones who investigate claims of sorcery or witch craft to over see the festival throughout it's final weeks. As their stories as well as the overwhelming sense of danger, safety, and mystery that surrounds them is can be encaptivating to many, especially to her. No her favorite would have to be the lanterns hung on every street corner during the festival. It signals the start of the festival and all the festivities (for lack of a better word) that were to come, (especially those coming from those who would come from the temple), which now that she thought about it, would probably be a better favorite than the lanterns, if it weren't for how beautiful they were while lit. Their intricate design, bright yet subtle colors that lit up the snow on the ground below them in such a way that each lantern passed told nothing more than a small piece of a larger narrative. As each lantern only seemed to differ slightly, if it weren't for the lanterns on either end of town. Which is a rather boring thing to have as a favorite, but is something she has and probably forever will stand by, as it was her brother's. Since he is no longer around to admire their beauty, she's decided to admire them for him.
extra:
It's kinda late here so gonna have to write or draw something tomorrow.

winner winner! congratulations! <333

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Thanks james! I'll take good care of her and work on the festival idea that I tried to get across in my forum, cause now that I'm reading it, it seems like a bit of a mess. Thanks again!
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me