Based on Click to view
Artist HibiscusBlossom [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Shadow Flit #145 [winner pg.3]

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:03 am

A little great dane flit? It's more likely than you think..

For this flit, tell me about what they do in their free time!

Ends on the 7th!

You may write for the prompt, or make art of what they're doing in their free time and give a short explanation. You may also pretty up your forms if you'd like.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Edits;;
    Common - Eyebrows
    Rare - Major ear edits
Last edited by HibiscusBlossom on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flit #45

Postby certified » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 am

Username:
certified
Name:
Fayre
Prompt:
Fayre is quite the intellectual. This girl enjoys spending her free time learning new languages. She enjoys meeting new Flitz and people, and understands there’s some that don’t speak the same language. She does it to help widen her aray of communications and simply because she loves learning. So far, she’s learned English, German, French, and Italian.
Last edited by certified on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flit #145

Postby Vexious » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:06 am

art created by meridiem ; on
chickensmoothie

flit design created by ❀HibiscusBlossom❀ ;
on chicken smoothie

form by softkitten

username // softkitten
name // rae
prompt //
rae's epidermis is quite delicate, often standing in the sun for long periods of time can seriously damage her skin and hot grounds can destroy her pads. rae has been mostly protected, by her parents all her life; usually never leaving the house which messed with her body quite heavily. her parents were not mean however, they just wanted to protect their only child from the worlds cruel dangers. that means her immune system aswell has not quite developed, she way it should. she was home-schooled her whole life. her parents did allow her to have plants, and she felt close with them. she has all sorts of plants in her house, cactus, sunflowers, ferns and so much more but after looking through the internet which she was hardly ever able to do, pretty much only for about an hour each week to buy plants and do research for school. she found out roses, and well she fell inlove feeling a connection towards the pictures of them instantly, she begged her mom and dad, they wouldn't give in knowing that roses grow best outside. so when her mom and dad go to sleep at night, or whenever they leave she travels into the forest to tend to her large rose garden which took her multiple years of tending to get how it is. its a large beautiful rose garden, that contains every color of rose imaginable. she calls this place her "escape from reality." and often only comes here at night due to her skin, and then she has it lit up with small fairy like lights. she enjoys pretending like she is the rose queen.
Last edited by Vexious on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vexious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flit #45

Postby JessKnight » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:09 am

Username: JessKnight
Name: Maria
Prompt:
Maria likes to garden and dance in her free time.
Well.... I suppose just garden, since dancing is her job and all, but for a while it was truly a hobby.
With gardening she mostly takes care of her and her neighbor's gardens, for free since they never have much time.
She'll carefully take the weeds and toss them in a bucket and then once she is all done she replants them in a small,
closed off area of her garden, since many of them are still so beautiful.
As for dancing, she's mostly into ballet, and she loves her job since she gets to teach young Flitz to dance aswell!
Honestly, she's in love with her job and is grateful for every day that she gets to work and see the kids grow and dance.

Last edited by JessKnight on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
ʜᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴄᴏᴀ
I'm just Jess
Artist / Gamer

ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ
ʜ ᴜ ɢ
Discord ID:
Jessica Knight#8728
ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ
ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ!
JessKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:15 am

x
    Username: Micki.
    Name: Demetri, nn Tree
    Prompt:
      Demetri is a world renowned dendrologist, which basically means he's a dork who studies trees and other wooded plants as a job (though it feels more like fun than work). He's completely and totally obsessed with trees - the more ancient, the better. He is an avid proponent of paperless businesses, because of his love for trees, so he runs his entire research office online and with digital files. Tree, as he's so aptly nicknamed, spends almost all of his time researching and studying trees. Most of his "free time" is usually just off the clock research. However, he does make sure to spend time hiking every morning and meditating in his home tree garden every night to keep himself centered and relaxed. Demetri has also been known to hit pause on his research in order to participate in activist rallies and charities, usually spending his time supporting nature conservation efforts.

Last edited by Micki. on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:31 am

Username: 9tail
Name: malaine antonio
Prompt: wipo
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:44 am

Username: Dominikovs Stalker
Name: Yoko
Prompt:
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:51 am

Username:
Name:
Prompt:

Sooo prettyyy
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hydra. » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:03 am

Username: Hydra.
Name: Nathan
Prompt: This little flit loves to nurture plants and flowers. He loves to bring them back to great health, especially if they've been inches from death, because he loves how that symbolizes life. You can be extremely damaged and near death, but you can still prevail if you let others aid you, and nurture you back to health. Nathan is a sucker for helping anything damaged... anything. He once was stuck in an abyss of depression, and a good friend helped him out! Now he wishes to help others out, and to help anything he can that has a life. Nate will sit, as cross legged as he can make his limbs get, and he will sing quietly to flowers as he strokes their petals. He believes that any life, no matter if it's a plant, insect, or animal, deserves love and support. He'll even create names for his flowers based on how he thinks they would be like if they could talk. For example, he named one Prospero, because he brought them back from near death (they were severely dehydrated) and he watched as the flower prospered, hence when he got Prospero. He's also a sucker for latin, so quite a few of his plants are named in Latin. Plants are his first step in his long road of being a joyful helper. He plans to spend more time nurturing other flitz, and helping others out of their depression like someone had once done for him. Nate honestly couldn't harm anything nowadays, he just really wants to help make things better, and he feels like he has a duty, and that he has to fulfill that duty as a flitz among others in this great community.
Last edited by Hydra. on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hydra.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me