To win, give them a name and a meaning,
as well as a short personality.
No extras, but prettying up is fine.

Mutations: None
End date: 5pm EST 09/30

Username: park_eunhuii.
Name: Brin.
Gender for breeding purposes: Female.
Last edited by Xelinator on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello !! i'm a little dead rn,
getting my life in order <: !
will be visiting back on
occasion <3
[ viscets ]
i'm a random art student who really likes animals

Xelinator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2784

Postby Prince Audric » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:07 am

Username: Prince Audric

Name: Alleyah

Meaning: A guide or director of others

Gender for breeding purposes: Female

Personality:

Alleyah is most of the time very shy and tends to avoid town and city's unless she is in need of something. She prefers to spend her time in nature living off the land. She loves the solitude of the woods and the peacefulness of nature, out there, there is nobody to bother you aside from the occasional hunter or lost traveler.

Though as much as shy as she can be Alleyah will push that aside if she finds a lost traveler, offering them shelter for a time and then she will help them back to the closest town or village, though she douses this would out speaking to them she has no need to speak anymore so she has forgotten how.

Alleyah loves to collect sticks, all types of sticks expectedly sticks from her favorite birch tree that grows near her home, she always finds uses for these sticks using them to build things for her home. Everything in her hut was made from things the found, never harming nature or cutting trees for her own gain. Everything from the walls to the bed was made from fallen trees knocked over by storms or made from clay.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:42 am

username: Surroundingcrystals
Name: Rubin
Name meaning: Behold, a son

Personality: Rubin is a shy introverted mortal. He has lived with his parents the majority of his life, he lives with them because he is afraid to grow up; afraid to leave the nest and with him being an only child his parents don’t really mind him staying home but his parents can get annoying.

Sometimes Rubin does not know how to channel his anger right so he may hurt someone’s feelings without meaning to and he will apologise profusely for his anger, he believes that we should not keep grudges over little things because everyone needs a little happiness in their life like he has Jaiyana. Life is so short and you’ll regret keeping all of the grudges you had when it is your time to pass into the second world.

Rubin tends to be too sweet for his own good. He would constantly get Jaiyana gifts without it being her birthday or Christmas, when he felt like it he would take his money from his part time job and spend it on her. He uses it to show how much he loves and appreciates her for standing by his side through thick and thin.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:16 am

Mmh res
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kopertox » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:32 am

Username: kopertox
Name: Tyrfing
Meaning: after the magical sword "Tyrfingr" of "Hervarar saga ok Heidreks", which was said to burn like a resinous wood torch.
Gender for breeding purposes: female
Personality: (200 words max.)
in a word, ravenous. always hungry, and often grumpy and sluggish. he prefers to forage or scavenge over killing his own meals. though he'll lap up just about anything if it happens to be in easy reach, he has a particular taste for ash and charred wood, following the scent of a fire for miles to steal away the dry, salty treats it leaves behind. most often this ends with him taking a nap behind someone's chimney, and his apathetic nature makes him approachable enough that a number of villagers have taken to leaving out more nutritious meals for him when he comes around - he leaves livestock alone for the most part and his lingering scent helps to ward off smaller predators. though something of a stray, he does become attached to the inhabitants of the trails he frequents most, and outside from attacks on himself, threats to these specific areas are one of the very few things he'll run for - and considering how much rest he gets, he's got a lot of pent up speed to work off, and can be surprisingly vicious when motivated.
combined with the unusual appearance of his species, tyrfing's wandering nature and occasional usefulness has earned him sort of a 'bribeable folk creature' reputation in his preferred region.
kopertox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:36 am

Res. So many to choose from!
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ // playing with fire

Postby park. » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:04 am

██
✦✦
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

username: park_eunhuii
name: brin
name meaning: Brin is a
spinoff of the name bren,
which means "flame"
gender for breeding
purposes:
female
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
✦✦
██
brin is beyond intelligent. to learn about her personality, one would have to know about her past. she grew up with strict foster parents, which engraved a sort of reserved and disciplined nature. she was raised to work every day, without leisure, and that sprouted her tendency to work until her paws were blistered. while brin is always working, she realizes, deep down, that she never stopped to find a purpose or a passion. the only thought on her mind is to make it through another day.

when someone is in trouble, brin has no problem reaching out lend a hand, however, she will not do it with a smile. she never expects payment or returning gestures for her random acts of kindness, those wandering about town tend to see the wisdom in her gaze and say she looks as though she were a phoenix: to have lived a thousand lives. to brin, it feels as though every day were a new life. go to sleep worn and wake up rejuvenated. brin will jump over any flame or dive into any brisk river if the moment calls for it. brin is a hard worker, with the mind of a hero.

[200/200]
Last edited by park. on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:29 am, edited 10 times in total.
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:51 am

Username: DiamondDogg
Name: Alon
Meaning: Oak tree (Hebrew)
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Personality:
Alon is a very sweet and good-looking Viscet. He is well at fighting and hunting, and he can win most of the time. Though there are many Viscet groups nearby, he prefers to stay alone.

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samsherwoodc » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:50 am

Username: Samsherwoodc
Name: Tapio
Meaning: Finnish god of the forest, hunting, and animals
Gender for breeding purposes: male
Personality:

Psychology: Intelligent and Objectively critical
Self-discipline: Skeptical
Lifestyle: Independent, Untraditional, Unconventional
Social attitude: He is outgoing in his social groups. He is shy and gregarious when it comes to other viscet
Honesty and honour: Truthful and Values knowledge and loyalty.
Emotional capacity: Does not use or understand emotion when making decisions. Being a god makes him very naive to viscet emotion.
Current emotional state: Peaceful and comfortable

He is a protector of animals and the forest, He only believes in hunting for food if see anyone hunting for trophies, the wrath of his Phoenix like fury upon the hunter.
Last edited by Samsherwoodc on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,
my Species,
and story of
spirit crest demons!

★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
L A M B
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Samsherwoodc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:53 am

Username: howlingtothestars
Name: Aqilah
Meaning: Wise, sensible, and intelligent
Gender for breeding purposes: female
Personality: (196/200)

She walks along the old road she knew only a few short years ago. Faces turn to her from the sidelines, beaming with pride as voices call: Aqilah, our star, has returned!

To each, she offers a soft smile, though it fades quickly.

Growing up here, Aqilah was a fireball of wonder. She led quests through the winding alleyways, climbed walls and pipes to gaze at the sun from above. Everything was done with her whole heart, studying included. She became the first of her village to be given an opportunity to go elsewhere and expand her knowledge for her home. She accepted it, her heart full of pride and confidence as she walked tall; the hope of her people.

Now, she walks slow and silent, avoided eye contact often.

She pauses as she reaches her home. Inside, her heart and mind scream at her, lashing out and scolding her for everything out of her control. The door opens before her and her mother smiles warmly, then frowns with instant recognition of her daughters internal strife - despite her tough facade. Instantly, her mother embraces her, and the warm gesture sets her mind and heart at ease.

(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: