Drawing sessions 1
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet # 2744 - [UFA]

Postby Vluwu » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:51 pm

(✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
Kinda based on a cookie with rainbow icing. /shrug

Contest wrote:
    To Win this viscet,

Prompt: Give me a story! it can be about anything as long as its centered around the viscet.
    Make me feel emotion! help me feel connected to this viscet through the story.
    600w minimum, 1500w max!
    one extra, 600w or 1 art piece.

Ends 09/30/18 - CS rollovertime

Code: Select all
    [b]*Username:[/b]
    [b]*Viscet Name:[/b]
    [b]*Viscet Gender:[/b]
    [b]*Viscet's Biological Gender:[/b] [For breeding purposes]
    [b]*Prompt:[/b] [minimum 600w. max 1500w]
    [b]Extra:[/b] [OPTIONAL; 600w [b]or[/b] 1 art piece.]

Ownership wrote:x
      Username: [url=x]~x~[/url]
      Viscet Name: x
      Viscet Gender: x
      Viscet's Biological Gender: x
      x

Ref wrote:
    ♥ Mutations

x ♥ None c:

♥ Colors

x [color=]█[/color] #x
    x [color=]█[/color] #x
    x [color=]█[/color] #x
    x [color=]█[/color] #x
    x [color=]█[/color] #x

x [color=]█[/color] #x
    x [color=]█[/color] #x

x [color=]█[/color] #x
    x [color=]█[/color] #x

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet # 2744 - [UFA]

Postby Imagine_Ink » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:44 pm

Username: The Dragon Collector
Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender: Male
Viscet's Biological Gender: Male:
Prompt: (0 of 1500 words)
Last edited by Imagine_Ink on Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
this is a work in progress.

╔═════════════╗

Hey Guys!
Just my dull and boring signature!

I love stories. Reading, Writing,
and Creating is right up my
alley. Don't hesitate to PM me
or send me trade (even though
I don't really Have anything good.
(:

╚═════════════╝
Imagine_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:46 pm

Maybe maybe mark? Supercute ‘cet either way <3
nevermind I'm totally entering for this pretty pretty kid.

*Username: Knickknacks
*Viscet Name: Thaddeus- ‘Thad’ is his most common nickname
*Viscet Gender: Male
*Viscet's Biological Gender: Male
*Prompt: [minimum 600w. max 1500w]
Extra: [OPTIONAL; 600w or 1 art piece.]
-wip-
he'll probably be a baker/confectioner or something.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ivyscribblez » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:52 pm

====================================================================================================================================
*Username: Ivyscribblez
*Viscet Name: Melody
*Viscet Gender: Female
*Viscet's Biological Gender: Female
*Prompt:
[1489 words]
“Put it on, Mel,” Father shoved the white cloth at me, his face frustrated and angry.
“I don’t want to!” I crossed my arms and glared at the apron.
“Mel. This is your career! You’re a grown viscet now, you need to learn that sometimes you have to do things you don’t want to do! Besides, you’ve never had a problem with it before!” My father’s voice broke a little as he gave me a pleading look. “You know your mother would be upset if you refused your career,” He softened his voice, grasping my shoulder lightly. “Do it for her. Be strong.”
I frowned. With a sigh, I took the apron from my father. “Fine. But only for Mom,” I gave him a pointed glance as I shoved the apron on.
“Thank you, Mel.” Father relaxed a bit, slouching his squared shoulders. “I’d better get the supplies ready, then. Could you open up shop for me?”
I sighed, taking a longing look out the window before heading into the main part of the pastry shop. Methodically, I began to turn the wicker chairs rightside up off of the small tables. I’d done this every day for a long while without ever realizing I was doing anything wrong- and technically, back then, I wasn’t. I was perfectly happy with following in the pawsteps of the many generations of viscets before me. It wasn’t until my mother died that I really realized I didn’t have to be the same.
And yet here I was, flipping the sign on the front of the shop’s cabin-like door so that it read “open” instead of “closed”. I tried not to think about everything I’d rather be doing- visit my grandmother, write my novel, or venture out to the hidden waterfall miles away from town. The three things I’d wanted to do all my life, but never had a chance because of running the pastry shop.
I took up my usual spot behind the counter and waited for customers to arrive. I heard my father come in behind me and stock the pastries for the day in the display case, humming as he went along. I fornwed slightly. It was reasons like this that made me hesitant to divert from my legacy- my father was struggling after the loss of my mother, and leaving him too would hurt him greatly. Yet there was so much more to life than this small town- and it as practically begging me to come and see it.
I exhaled a bit and rested my chin on my paw, staring at the small wooden door and the viscets past it. The clock read 10:34, so most everyone would probably be wanting a quick snack before dashing off to work. Slowly, customers started to pour in, glancing hungrily at the display case and padding over to the counter. I stood ready to serve them all, grabbing pastries in a specific rhythm. My father came in occasionally to restock the display case. This was life as it always was.
My father and I were just about to close up shop when the door opened and in walked a hooded, shady-looking Viscet whose eyes swept around our pastry shop almost as if they were scanning it. I glanced at my father to see what he thought of this ‘cet, and he looks almost as uncomfortable as I did. Nonetheless, I prepared to help the customer with whatever they needed.
“Hello,” I called out in a cheery voice. “Is there anything I can help you with today?”
The viscet lifted their hood, revealing a fairly normal and almost anti-climatic face. She looked straight at me with a sort of grin, humor sparkling in her eyes. “I don’t know. Is there anything you would like help with?”
I blinked. For one reason or another, I felt compelled to answer her honestly. “Well, yes.” I replied, quickly looking over at where my father was standing, but he had left. To make more pastries for tommorow, most likely. I continued on.
“I have a way with knowing things.” The viscet grinned. “I’ve got what you need. I know you want out of this town. You want something big, bold, different.”
I narrowed my eyes. “How…? You better not be stalking me,” I tilted my head, raising in an eyebrow.
She laughed. “No, no dear. I’m… special, some people would say.” To prove it, she held up her paw, and a burst of blue fire appeared in the air above it, casting a soft glow on the objects surrounding it.
I gasped. “You’re a mage,” I breathed. “Wow.”
The viscet nodded. “One of the few.” She held her head a bit higher. “My name’s Delilah, and I’m happy to help with whatever you need.”
“Why?” I asked. It seemed odd that this mage would just offer to help me- there was a lot more they could be doing, and besides, why me?
“That’s my job,” Delilah replied. “I find others in need and help them to the best of my abilities. Your distress was big enough to calll my attention, so I came.”
I took a deep breath, considering my choices. With a mage by my side, I could almost do anything. But what did I want to do? I knew I had to get out of this pastry shop, for one. Although I loved my father dearly, I couldn’t stand an eternity baking small little sweets every day. I wanted adventure- something big and out of the ordinary.
“I want to travel.” I blurted. “Maybe adventure, you know, exploring. I want to see what no one else has seen before. I’ll write, too. My story, and about my travels.” I kept talking, despite not really knowing where the words were coming from.
Delilah smiled. “Sounds great to me. What’s holding you back?”
I inhaled and began to explain the situation to the mage- how working in the shop was a family expectation, how my mother had died recently and left me to run the shop, and how I was afraid to leave for the sake of my father. I tried not to get too emotional as I explained my situation to Delilah. Saying it out loud to someone was a lot different than relaying it in my head to myself. I wondered how Delilah felt about this whole thing- and I wondered how my father would feel if I decided to go travel.
Delilah nodded slowly. “I see.” She considered my story for a moment, lost in her own thoughts. “Well, there’s not much here that magic can do for you. Sounds like what you need to do is have a nice, heart-to-heart conversation with your father.”
I nodded, taking a deep breath. “Okay. I’ll do it tomorrow before we open.” I glanced out the window- it was getting dark. “We’d better close. I’m going to start getting everything ready,” I said. I stopped and looked back at Delilah. “Thank you,” I added. She nodded with a knowing smile before putting her hood back on and exiting the shop.

“Father?” I called out.
My father came out from the kitchen, his paws covered in flour. “Yes, Mel?” He replied, giving me a small smile.
Why did he have to make things so hard?
I took a deep breath. “I love you,” I began.
“I love you too, sweetie,” he responded, looking confused.
“I know, its just…” I closed my eyes and choked back a sob. “You know I hate working in the shop. Its not because of you- I’m just not like you. I can’t live this simple life. I need to go places. I’m restless.”
My father looked pained, but I went on.
“It’s hard tell you, but I can’t live like this. I don’t want to disrespect Mom and I certainly don’t want to leave you. It’s for my own health and future- Mom always said to be yourself, right? I’m taking her advice. I’m going to go travel.” I swallowed, holding back tears, and waited for my father’s reaction.
He shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut. “Oh, Mel…” I briefly watched a tear trickle down his cheeks. “You remind me so much of your mother.” He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, which I greatly accepted.
“I’ll come and visit, all the time.” I whispered, my voice breaking.
“You’d better,” he chuckled.
I couldn’t hold it back anymore. LIke a little girl, I sobbed into my father’s arms.

Standing on the cliff side, watching the sun set over the mountain tops, I knew I hadn’t made a mistake.
The first few days of my first journey had been great- I felt free, unteathered. I’d started with an easy, frequently explored canyon as my first adventure. Standing up here overlooking the canyon, I felt no regret.
I felt free, for the first time in my life.
Free to be me.

Extra:
====================================================================================================================================
Last edited by Ivyscribblez on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ivy| fluent in meme, vine, and english
christian | sagittarius | ravenclaw | ambivert
pfp credit | my flight rising | my deviantart
Ivyscribblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:45 am

★Username: Golden-Boy
★Viscet Name: Fehler
★Viscet Gender: Male
★Viscet's Biological Gender: Female
★Prompt: [/1500]
Extra:[/600]
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:28 am

reserve maybe? <3 cute rainbow cookie baby
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:23 am

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:21 am

This viscet looks delicious xD
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:58 am

Mark!
I have always wanted a Viscet and never found one I absolutely loved!
Until now!
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:48 pm

*Username:
*Viscet Name: