Viscet #2684 - white and gold

Postby SilverSamurai » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:01 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{ username ;; lil' red floof }
{ name ;; matryona rozanova }
{ gender ;; female }

Owned as of 8/22/2018

What a pretty fella... This is a short competition!

Tell me about them in at least 500 words, a max of 1,500 words per form. Off thread forms are not allowed. prettying up is allowed but will not be judged, but up to two extras are allowed. Extras can be art (no animations or comics) or playlists/music, but make sure they're clearly linked and CS appropriate!

This contest will end in a week, on August 1st at 5pm EST!

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; (biological required)
tell me about them;; minimum 500 words, max 1,500 total form
extras;; optional (art or music or ??)

Mutations;;
Curled tail - rare

Have fun!! Please PM me about any questions you may have! There will be no extensions on this contest due to personal time limitations, sorry!
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2684 - white and gold

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:14 am

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:16 am

ok these colors are heavenly.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:50 am

Username;; Yukon_
Name;; Zephyr
Gender;; Female, but is ok with all pronouns
tell me about them;; Zephyr is a herbalist, dealing with all the plants and herbs of her home town. She also studies the stars and rocks, mostly working on geodes and gems and constellations. She came from a massive family all her siblings, having around 10 other siblings, her parents and her grandparents all lived in the 2 story house. She grew up caring for her younger siblings but she felt pushed aside by her grandparents and her parents. She also grew up with daily headaches, but they brushed them off. After she was old enough she left and headed to a place more her style, a snowy cold area. There she studied herbs and gems with her mentor of sorts, Arie. After collapsing while collecting herbs arie rushes her to the hospital. They run some tests and give her news that her headaches were chronic daily headaches. WIP
extras;; Art - don't have my tablet with me rn but so will do some art of this gal <3
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctorin. » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:25 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

{ click for full picture }

{ username ;; lil' red floof }
{ name ;; matryona rozanova }
{ gender ;; female }

Ba-da-doom, ba-da-doom, ba-da-doom, ba-da-doom, sounded the golden matrons fingers
as she thoughtfully drummed them against her vanity desk.

Matryona Rosanova was seated before her troubled reflection, poised as the graceful lady often
was, yet a little slumped all the same, for her other hand (the one not drumming) was occupied
with her resting chin while the elbow of its arm was propped up on the ivory desk, forcing her
back to arch a bit. Not a good posture for a lady, she knew fully well, but no one was around,
and she had more important things on her mind. As proof, her lovely eyes were squinted
analytically whilst she pondered, as if the thoughts and plans she were so busy arranging were not
solely in her mind, but before her in the mirror’s glass, as visible and tangible as the strings of a
marionette, which she plucked delicately and moved with experienced skill.

The subject of her thoughts? Her daughter. Or, more specifically, her daughter’s status.

Not long ago, the girl had met a handsome and wealthy young man by the name of Romeo at her
debutante ball, and as she was so privy to, given her girlish and impressionable nature, she had
been utterly swept off her feet by him. Later that evening at the ball’s conclusion, Matryona would
learn from the starstruck girl herself that Elizaveta had spent nearly all of her time with him, only
stepping towards other suitors for a mere few moments because she knew her parents would want
choices, yet she was ultimately that it was HIM, gushing and cooing that HE was the one! The
matron returned her daughter’s romanticisms with gentle smiles and nods, promising she would look
into it, and sure enough, she discovered his wealth, saw the match to be very beneficial both
financially and politically, and therefore arranged for several meetings of courtship so the two could
get more acquainted and so she could meet the young man’s family. Those meetings would turn to
engagement, and the engagement would turn to marriage.

However… though that much went on rather smoothly without any hitches… it seemed it was not
meant to be.

Some time into their union, though her daughter stayed with her husband’s family, she would come
to visit Matryona quite frequently, and on one of those visits, she confessed to the golden matron
that she was beginning to observe something quite odd in her spouse’s behavior. At first, it was the
fact that he did not spend as much time with her as she would have liked, to which Matryona
mentally rolled her eyes, finding that a childish notion, and gently assured that was simply the nature
of marriage, that it didn't mean he didn’t care for her and she should seek to find comfort in her
own company. Then… it progressed to him not only spending limited amounts of time with her, but
also spending his time in the company of other women… and seemingly affectionate company at that.
It appeared he was not only absent, but disloyal as well...

Regardless, yet again, though certainly seeing more faults in this than the girl’s previous woes,
Matryona only sighed, shook her head, gently stroked her (then sobbing) daughter’s cheek, and said
sometimes that too was a part of marriage, especially in such a social society as theirs, where one was
still expected to flash charming smiles at the opposite sex, even when married. She’d advised the
grieving girl to put her chin up and keep her faith, to tell him of her concerns if it really bothered her
that much, but ultimately to just trust he would grow out of such behavior when he was older and not
so free-spirited. A bit cruel, perhaps, to lock her daughter into a marriage that she knew to be unhappy,
but she felt the societal gains from said marriage were simply too beneficial to destroy over such a
common problem as adultery. After all, she hadn’t arranged the marriage for love, hardly even believing
in such a idealistic concept, so she wouldn’t throw her plans away due to lack of it. Matryona herself
had only married her husband for wealth and power, and was under the impression that that was simply
how their world worked, and that inevitably, her daughter would simply have to grow up and get used
to it (though she, needing to appear as the gentle and eloquent creature most believed her to be,
would never dare say such a thing outloud to the girl’s face).

Additionally, that aside, her words weren’t just empty condolences anyway; she did at least partially
believe Romeo would tire of such a lifestyle eventually, as such things couldn’t go on for long without
society becoming aware and shaming him for it. One need only wait...

But waiting seemed to be something her daughter couldn’t do, to Matryona’s displeasure, veiled by
the tight lipped smile she’d presented upon learning this.

After witnessing this behavior from him time and time again (and apparently finding him to be quite
indifferent to how it was affecting her), Elizaveta, with the aid of Romeo’s father and Matryona
(albeit a bit begrudgingly), came together and agreed to dissolve the marriage, sending Elizaveta back
home on relatively good terms with the rest of his family, but utterly ashamed and heartbroken, a mere
shell of her former self- so happy and full of life. The matron was there to pick up the broken pieces of
course, adopting the persona of the soft and nurturing mother Eliza had always known, welcoming the
broken girl into her embrace and rocking her as she quietly promised it wasn’t her fault and that life
would go on… yet all the same, privately planning on how best to fix this gaping tear in her finely spun
web, like the deceptive spider she is.

They were such difficult and trying things, these divorces in high society… Both families would usually
strive to keep it as hushed up as possible for fear of drawing negative attention from the the gossips
around them… It was as tantalizing to them as scandal… usually because scandal had something to do
with it, and in this case, that wasn’t necessarily wrong... “Why?” They’d whisper to themselves, then
proceed to create a plethora of theories and assumptions about it, which would inevitably breed rumors.
The whole town would be buzzing with it, and depending on whom the social circles preferred more,
Elizaveta or Romeo, those rumors might paint a rather nasty picture of the other as they tried to imagine
just what could be so wrong with them that it would cause such a drastic thing as divorce… and that
would only make it even harder. Not just on Matryona’s plans, but on her broken daughter as well, whom
would surely crumple under the weight of their accusting, suspicious, and even pitiful stares. There could
be no more public events about it, she mused with a huff, fingers still drumming as she thought. Suitors
would have to be limited to young men she already knew or would meet herself.

A hum vibrated on her lips, and her eyes gleamed with craftiness. Hmm… well, there’s a thought…
Pushing aside the rumors that would no doubt crop up about her daughter, she did recall one in particular
about a prince in some neighboring kingdom… She’d been so wrapped up in tending to her daughter,
keeping up appearances among her social circles, taking care of head-of-house duties, and trying to
remove herself from any discussions that were starting to lean towards the divorce, that she’d only caught
bits and pieces of that story, and had hardly had the time to think of it… but maybe…?

She’d have to look into it… but surely there could be something there, and with the increasing amount of
attention the Rosanovs were getting, the sooner she married her daughter off again, the better. A
venomous smile spread onto her muzzle, one that would usually be off putting for most, but through
practice managed to still look just as charming on her attractive face as any other kind of smile. Evidently,
she was quite pleased with herself, and why wouldn’t she be? Why, she was solving all of their problems
all at once!

Now… there was only the matter of her daughter’s grievous state… but a few warm smiles here, assuring
words there, and she was certain she could coax her into it. She didn’t need to be happy about it, just
willing, and hopefully, if this new suitor proved to be good for her, she would steadily regain her
happiness and that problem too would be fixed. Too easy, Matryona thought, troubles subsiding.

After summoning her maid so as to request her daughter, she set about tidying her appearance, assuming
her nurturing and well-meaning facade and otherwise disguising all traces of her manipulative and scheming
nature.

A new plan was soon to be in place.

{ 1,498/1,500 }
- -

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by nyctorin. on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:27 am

Red with a silk dancer.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ivyscribblez » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:31 am

A p o l l o

[.leader of resistance, master of diversions.]
[Prompt- Backstory]
Apollo wasn’t anyone important or significant. He was always a troublemaker, the one who talked back and refused to do what he was told. It was a bad trait when he was younger, but when he grew up it was his greatest strength.
Apollo took up acting when he was young, younger than most- and he was great at it. He also enjoyed what little he could do of composing, (he took this up later,) and playing the lyre. His single father was very proud of him.
The Emperor took power when Apollo was around 16. Apollo noticed the downgrade in products and the rising number of homeless Viscets, but he didn’t have the “time” to help. Apollo kept his eyes on his own work, though he always felt a small twinge of guilt whenever he turned away from the kingdom’s problems. He wasn’t moved to do anything until his father was framed for the theft of an important artifact. Apollo tried to prove that his father was innocent to no prevail. His father was sentenced to life.
Apollo finally let his anger be realized. It wasn’t right the way this Emperor was ruling the kingdom. Apollo began to secretly gather other Viscets within his village who agreed with him; slowly but surely they built up a resistance.
The resistance was shaky at first; Apollo wasn’t very trusting to anyone. Most of the members didn’t believe that Apollo could do it- they were going quickly. Apollo began to lose hope I’m his resistance until he met Rachel, a loyal, hardworking viscet who definitely hated the Emperor. Apollo promoted Rachel within the small resistance to co-leader. He and Rachel spent a lot of time together planning- and Apollo found himself enjoying Rschel’s company. He was scared to admit to himself he’d fallen in love in the middle of a very dangerous situation, as anything could happen to either one of them and make things worse. Still, Apollo couldn’t help but admire her straightforward personality.
The resistance slowly began to tear down the Emperor’s power. They set fire to his artifacts, they handed out pamphlets to the commoners, andmany more things that were small but powerful. Soon enough the time came to take down the Emperor once and for all.
Rachel was to take the Emperor out from her hiding place behind his huge golden throne, which she would get to while Apollo and some of the fastest resistance members caused a diversion- running up to the Emperor and desperately telling him about a nonexsistant grassfire headed towards the palace. It took a longer than the resistance had hoped to get the Emperor in the position they wanted him in; Apollo had to come up to the Emperor himself and ask him to “take a look” at what was supposedly causing all the disruption. That’s when Rachel struck, and the Emperor was killed.
The resistance wasn’t done, though. The terrible state that the kingdom was in wasn’t going to fix itself. Out of curiosity, Apollo checked the prison to see if his father was still there- to his dismay, he was not. The resistance forcefully took temporary control of the kingdom until they could find a new leader; which proved difficult. After weeks of stress and endless searching, they selected a young, strong Viscet named Marina. After a series of tests Marina proved worthy to the resistance’s standards- the resistance was finally free to return to their everyday lives.
Apollo undoubtedly still loved Rachel. After the downfall of the emperor, it seemed Rachel might have had some interest too. Apollo swallowed his pride and asked her out- she said yes immeadiantly. Rachel and Apollo settled down in the village, though their resistance days were daft from forgotten. The two were remembered as heroes as soon as word got out that they had been the ones that caused his downfall. The kingdom was overjoyed that the tyrant was gone, and pleased with their new leader.
The kingdom was at peace once more, thanks to the troublemaker who wasn’t afraid to share his opinion.
[Extras-]
Last edited by Ivyscribblez on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ivy| fluent in meme, vine, and english
christian | sagittarius | ravenclaw | ambivert
pfp credit | my flight rising | my deviantart
Ivyscribblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:00 pm

what a stunning babe <3
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:28 pm

RES
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:04 pm

-
Last edited by doge fruit on Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me