Batch #1575

Postby grifforik » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:29 am

Little parcel carrier! :)

Username: mango marmalade,,
Name: Rury
Owned as of: 2/18/18

Rules:
1. Fill out the full form.
2. Tell me a story about them, what do they do? And do they like it?
3. 1 extra, 300 more words or 1 piece of art.

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story: (Tell me a story about them, what do they do? And do they like it?. 500 word limit)
Extras: (1 extra, EITHER (not both) 300 more words, OR 1 piece of art)

Mutations:
None

End date:
Feb 15th
Last edited by grifforik on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1575 Abandoned OPEN

Postby padaleckii » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:35 am

Username:
Name:
Story: (Tell me a story about them, what do they do? And do they like it?. 500 word limit)

Little messanger of good hope and fortune who comes around a certain town every February but noone can ever follow or find before and after February. Is said to be a mythological creature

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luca balsa. » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:54 am

Mark~~

ImageImageImage(♡˙︶˙♡)
Luca | any pronouns
old player trying to be active for the 3rd time now oops
luca balsa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:09 am

mhh mark ;o;
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:36 pm

Username: Gadgetrocks
Name: Olivia
Gender for breeding: Female
Story: Olivia was a poor abandoned Viscet who needed a job, one sad Valentine's day she was struck with an idea. To give everyone in the village a Valentine's! She cut and glued and taped together cute and simple Valentine's and left one on each door step.
The next day...
Valentine's day!

Olivia woke up early, wanting to see everyone respond to her random act of kindness. Everyone loved it and to this day Olivia is know as the "Secret Cupid" of that village.

Extras: (1 extra, EITHER (not both) 300 more words, OR 1 piece of art) Olivia's personality: Kind, cares about everyone, fast, clever, slightly shy.
Dislikes: Staying still for too long, grammar, and iced over rivers.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:22 am

Username:
    Name:

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:21 pm

Username: D-Send
Name: Tilly Dilly
Story:

Today is expected to be exciting, exciting for me at least, it's the first day of my job. Though i'm small and seem to never grow i'm allowed to have a light errand job if I want to be a responsible and helpful kid or just do what kids usually do, play games. I was taken in by a lady named Raze who runs a coffee shop here in Midgard when I was abandoned and no one else seemed to want me. Soon after I went to the postal office to apply for mailman and after some discussion and puppy dog eyes I got the job and am in charge of the street I live at with Raze. I don't get to work as long or as far as the other mailmen and my shift is usually around sunrise or way before sundown for curfew and safety reasons but it's better than nothing. Raze was excited about the news and offered to help me make my uniform since the postal office doesn't stock a lot of uniforms for visclings like me. I picked out my old hat for her to reference and watched her place every stitch on it, soon falling asleep as she started on my delivery bag. I awoke to see that the sun had not yet risen and Raze had breakfast ready for me, I was so excited that I could barely sit still or finish. I squealed at the sight of my uniform, Raze a similar everyday one as well, pink with red accents and hearts instead of wings. I raced out the door my bag flapping helplessly in the air, the smell of flowers and sweets hit my nose as I arrived at the postal office to report for my first day. Immediately I was pulled in and thanked for showing up as I noticed tired clerks and returning deliverymen.

"What's going on? Everyone looks so tired today.", I asked a weary clerk and they shook their head.

"Today's the Amore Festival so we're packed overtime with love letters and gifts from people all over town.", the clerk replied as they opened my bag and began to carefully pack it full with things to delivery. "When your finished can you come back and keep helping? We really can use all the help we can get today."

I nodded and raced out the door, careful of the precious cargo I carried. Time and time again I delivered to the houses on my assigned block and when my bag ran empty I rushed back to the postal office, the waves of letters and gifts seemed to never end. Luckily around noon I was given time to head home and take a break for lunch, Raze had my favorite meal ready and a glass of chilled milk. Feeling refreshed I continued on until before the sun began to set when I was sent home, by then the onslaught of delivering mail had dwindled down to a manageable size.

(500 words)

It was summer when I had saved up a lot of money from my part time delivery job when the idea had struck me. Raze had been worried about having to make many trips to the postal office or close up shop to delivery things. I scrambled to my room and dragged an old worn box over to Raze and nudged it towards her.

"How about we open up a delivery service? We can use my savings for it and I wouldn't mind helping around more.", I said opening up the box. Raze looked at me then and smiled gently and warmly before she swooped in and gave me a big hug.

"Oh Tilly, I don't know about that, i'm worried about how much business that will have and if you'll get overworked.", Raze began to say but I piped up.

"It's okay, we can do it together or have it open while your shop is open and I can handle the morning and day deliveries. If it goes well we can hire more or have the part timers help, I mean, didn't you want to hire part timers soon?"

Raze thought a bit and nodded slightly, "I suppose you have a point, let me call some friends and see if they can help first. I still don't like the idea of having you run around delivering after all this would be the whole town instead of a block. What about a uniform though?"

I grinned and pulled out my everyday outfit, the pink hat and bag with the red accents and hearts. "That's a piece of cake, I'll just use this outfit you made for me. I love it so much and never get to wear it all that often."

Raze sighed out of excuses, "Alright you win Tilly."

(300 words)
Last edited by maritime. on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:16 am

Username: Ash Wolf
Name:

Wip

Man I love these guys
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:22 am

Username: mango marmalade,,

Name: Rury Messenger of the Gods

Story:
I stepped into the throne quietly, making sure my steps were soft as to not interrupt the intense debate that was occurring in the room. The energy in the room was a burning, loud energy that threatened to explode any second, but I couldn’t take the chance of not delivering my assignment. Walking along the long carpet that made a path to the main throne, I took out my scroll so I would be ready when it was time to present my message. Reaching the end of the carpet, I quietly cleared my throat when I sensed a pause in the heated shouting. Bowing my head and taking a knee, I spoke.
“Greetings, Highest Gods. I seek permission to deliver a message from Princess Alia of the Badlands.”
I waited on the floor for the gods’ approval.
With an irritated voice, High King Cien spoke first.
“Permission granted, Messenger. State your message.”
I rose, then unrolled the scroll and began to read. The words had been hastily scribbled by the Princess, but I was used to reading the worst handwriting.
“High Gods, I come to plead that you grant my father freedom from the Golden Valley. He is being held hostage by the Strawmen and will be forced to give my hand in marriage in return for his freedom. Please, I seek help to avoid this terrible fate.” I take a deep breath, having pushed that out without stopping or pausing to breathe. The silence in the room is thick, and I can almost here the Gods communicating with each other. Although they may wait a bit before making their decision, it is custom to return a message as soon as you receive one, whether you have made a decision or not.
It is Lord Valiant that speaks first, addressing me.
“Please tell her that the gods will converse about this, and make a decision. We will return a message in… 3 moons.”
I nod briefly, taking out a fresh scroll and quill and quickly writing that down. I take a deep bow, my nose brushing the floor. After coming back up, I roll up the scroll and drop it into my satchel. The satchel itself is bottomless, having been enchanted by Madam Egret. I back up, still facing the throne, until I feel the wall behind me. Then turning, I quickly exit the large room and step onto the fluffy clouds surrounding the giant palace. The clouds harden beneath my feet, sensing I am not a mortal but a Viscet that has been accepted as a God's’ servant. I take a deep breath, then grab a small vial from the outside pocket in my bag. Downing it in one gulp, I wait for the potion to take effect. Then, after feeling the painful tingles that shot throughout my body, I begin to run to the edge of the cloud wall. Picking up speed, I brace myself for the drop as I run to the edge of the cloud floor and hurl myself off. My stomach drops for two seconds before I feel the potion catch me, making my body hover in the air. Diving downwards, I aim myself straight towards the Princess’ palace. After I land, I confidently stride forward and knock three times on the door. Preparing to speak once more, I give myself a pat on the back. Although I do it every day, it’s always an accomplishment when I talk to the Gods without getting myself incinerated. It’s a tough job being the Messenger, but somebody’s gotta do it, right?

[594*/500]
*Taking my extra words out of the extra.

Extras:
His breathing was heavy and frantic as he galloped across the open plain, dust flying out. The pack wrapped around his torso flapped out behind him. The thundering of hooves echoed behind him along with the vibrations of thousands of boots pounding on the dusty ground. But still he ran in a frenzied attempt to keep his life. He had no idea that above him, the Gods watched on, acknowledging his brave attempt to escape the brutes.
“So, do we think he’ll make it?” A female voice spoke.
A gruff voice spoke next. “Nah. He’ll definitely get crushed, or exhaust himself to death, lag behind, and wind up skewered.”
In a way, both Gods were right. The young ‘Cet, who had prevailed for so long, felt his strides falter. His limbs, which were already getting weak, collapsed, sending him tumbling across the ground. He made an attempt to push himself back up, but his arms buckled again and he lay in the middle of the desert, vision fading. In his final moments, Rury heard a voice.
“Because of your bravery, you have been granted the honor to live forever amongst the Gods as a Messenger, due to deliver scrolls.”
[202/206]
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:00 am

Username:
Name:

Celestial librarian working with Ryder?

Possible res mmmm
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::