#6121 perlino by dreamwalker

Based on Click to view
Artist dreamwalker [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#6121 perlino

Postby dreamwalker » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:21 am

Apologies for the staggered numbering, I didn't think to reserve numbers before hand. If vin or the other artists that have tolts numbered between these babes would like to swap the numbers around I'm more than happy to c:

This is the last adopt on these lines. The only other one I plan on making is the custom for myself.

Username: Ariana Black
name: Firefly Princess/ Hotaru
eye color: Ghoul's blood
dam:--
sire:--
Breeding notes: hair edits pass like brindle. Garlands do not pass.
Last edited by dreamwalker on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6121 perlino

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:56 am

Username:Rescue2001
    Name: Spring Flower
    Halter color: surprise me but please do something pretty ( no yellow or orange )
    extra
    Art: lines not mine her coat is hard to do :(
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:08 am

Username:
name:
extra:

WIP
sunnie/snakies he/it
-average rudolph enjoyer
-probably playing apex legends
please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3

(random PMs/trades give me an
anxiety spike if I'm not expecting
them, but if i've posted an
ad/messaged you first ofc it's fine)

✧ Oekaki Art Shop

✧ Range Trotters
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:33 am

Username: Mango30
name: Autumn // Ever Changing Seasons
halter color: Surprise me with something that resembles the Fall, please!
extra: Autumn is a unique mare. One moment she can be very extroverted and friendly, another she could be extremely shy. Her moods are as her show name is, they are ever changing. She does usually tries to keep her moods in check, which has made her a bit self-conscious, Both in a good and bad way. She's a bit clingy, but she means well and loves spending time with humans and horses alike! She tries to keep being friendly and kind, but sometimes she just can't help but change her mood, even to the littlest of things. Autumn hates being alone as well and has a slight fear of the unknown and would rather keep things the way it is and stay in her comfort zone is she can.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:30 am

Username: Starwindrider
name: Autumn Breeze//Breeze
halter color: Orange with red flowers
extra:

This is Breeze’s companion, it’s a female red fox cub. It’s name is Kicha. How did Breeze come across Kicha? Well, that’s a long story.

Breeze cantered swiftly along the row of trees, hooves barely skimming the leaf-strewn ground. It was autumn, finally autumn! Breeze’s adventurous personality had taken over, and she was going for a little trip around the borders of her herd.

Ears pinned, Breeze willed herself to go faster. The afternoon sun filtered through the tall canopies, leaving her to gallop in cool comfort. Breeze sighed. She loved this feeling of freedom, and the wind in her mane, galloping so fast she felt she could fly.

Just then, a roaring and barking caught her attention. Pricking her ears, she veered in the direction of the sounds. Emerging out of a clump of bushes, she saw a wounded fox battling with a bear. The bear had it pinned down with one paw, and it was apparent who was going to win. As the bear lumbered away from the fox’s motionless body and into a thicket, Breeze rushed forward to examine the fox.

She could see that the fox was a female, and not quite young. It wasn’t a cub, then. It was wounded with a gaping gash in its side. It was already dead, sightless eyes gazing to the sky, mouth frozen mid-bark. Breeze backed away. She had seen death in her herd before: Mares dying at foaling; premature foals dying; horses claimed by disease or predators, found days after their disappearance. But not this, when death arrived on the soul of another animal.

A relentless squeaking sounded by her ears, and Breeze jerked her head up. There was the bear, plodding away with a small cub in its claws. Realisation dawned on Breeze, this fox was fighting to protect its offspring! The little fox let out another plaintive whine upon noticing Breeze. Help me! It seemed to beg.

Breeze bounded forward up to the bear. It wasn’t very big, just a little larger than she was. But she could try... With a sharp neigh, Breeze reared up on her hind legs, driving her hooves into the bear’s side and pushing all her weight on it. She had seen her Father, the herd stallion, fight off other stallions and bachelors before. She could do it, too. Mares fought for ranks and lead as well, and she was not an exception.

The bear stumbled and roared at Breeze. However, she was unfazed, striking the bear’s side again and again. The bear swiped at her with its claws and she winced as a gash appeared on her foreleg. She dropped back down on all fours and danced around to the bear’s blind spot before lashing out again. Small and agile, she was able to dodge the bear better on four limbs and on the ground.

With an oomph, the bear dropped the cub and limped away. Breeze watched it until she was sure it had left, then scrambled to check on the cub. Thankfully, it wasn’t wounded. She could see that it was a female. The cub clambered onto Breeze’s muzzle and licked he affectionately.

“Hello, little one,” Breeze nickered. The cub looked down at her and squeaked. “I’ll name you Kicha, okay? You’ll be as great as your own fox Mother when you grow up, you know.” The cub squeaked again, small claws gripping onto Breeze’s forelock.

“Come on, let’s go home.” Breeze picked up her hooves and trotted away, limping a little due to her wounds. She left the small clearing, but not without a last glance at the Mother fox’s body. She knew the Mother fox wouldn’t mind someone taking care of her cub for her. Breeze smiled and cantered away, back to her herd.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corviidae_ » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:21 am

Username: YuriPlisetsky_
Name: Ashes to Ashes // Cinderella // Ella
Halter color: #6FB0D9 with design of your choice!
Extra: Ella is the middle child of the three autumn siblings. She often feels ignored by others, due to not being pretty or unique enough when compared to her sisters. It would be easy for her to say that she holds a grudge against her sisters, but that doesn't mean that she cares about them any less. She cares for everyone and everything, from smaller things such as Slade the cat to the larger things like the oak tree with long branches that block out the sun in the pasture and all the other horses at Arrow's End. With a heart as caring as hers, it's not easy for her to try and hide her feelings, even when she tries to. She gets spooked easily, causing her to get teased for being afraid of her own shadow and her training for dressage to take longer than it did for her older sister due to being so nervous. Being with her friends is one of the best ways she's found to get over her fears, as she knows that they will be there for her through the challenge she faces. Ella prefers salty treats over the sweeter treats that her younger sister likes and unlike her older sister, she loves to go in the small pond in the pasture.

Last edited by Corviidae_ on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

About me wrote:Previously was YuriPlisetsky_

xxMade by Celozon XXX
Corviidae_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocsokol » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:09 pm

Username: Hawksky
Show Name: First Response (To honor all the first response to the fires in California. We thank them.<3)
Name: Avery
Halter Color: Something Fiery, But Tamed
extra:
wip!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:23 am

Username; Ariana Black
Name; Firefly Princess /// Hotaru
[Japanese name meaning, "firefly; lightning bug."]
Gender; Mare
Halter; Black with glowing gold spots [fireflies] and gold buckles

Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:41 am

Congrats!

Ariana Black wrote:

Username; Ariana Black
Name; Firefly Princess /// Hotaru
[Japanese name meaning, "firefly; lightning bug."]
Gender; Mare
Halter; Black with glowing gold spots [fireflies] and gold buckles

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:17 am

-squeals- thank you so much Dream^^
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me