Viscet #1886 - First Day of Fall || Winner! by corrosive_limes

Based on Click to view
Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1886 - First Day of Fall || Winner!

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Information wrote:Owner: humerussin gifted to Corvuss as of 10/8/19
Name: Feliz
Gender for Breeding: Male
Owned as of: 11/29/17
Mutations: None

Had a lot of fun playing around with the leaves and other settings for this one!
Bit of a fall theme with a touch of spoopy in there

I know this prompt was done recently, but for this guy, I'd like you to tell me their thoughts and feelings about fall! What are some of their favorite things about fall? Least favorite? Maybe there's some annual fall-based tradition they have?

For personality, I'd like 3 - 10 personality traits, with some elaboration about each trait. Make sure the individual traits are clearly stated! Please no more than about 150 words max of elaboration per trait (this is a bit of a loose limit, I don't mind if you go over this too much).

You have up to 4 extras! An extra counts as 750 words or 1 piece of art - no comics and only small animations.

End Date: October 9th [10 days]
I will be judging mainly on
- Creativity
- Originality
- Well fleshed out personality [Bonus points if it's told indirectly through the prompt or a story]
- Character development
- Art related to the character's backstory and personality

Prettying up is allowed! Just please no super bright text colors* and no super sparkly bouncing text.
*Tip; If I have to highlight it to read it, it's too bright.

Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Gender for Breeding;
Personality; [3-10 traits with elaboration]
Their thoughts on fall; [200 words min - no max]
Extras; [max of 4]

______________________________________________________________________________________
Transparent image;
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3578693][img]coming soon![/img][/url]
[img]coming-soon![/img]
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hexcodes:
coming soon!
- Base/Markings
- Mane and chest fluff
- Other
-- #1- Inner ear
-- #2- Inner ear
-- #3- Nose and paw pads
-- #4- Paw pads second color
-- #5- Claws
-- #6- Eyes [outer ring]
-- #7- Eyes [inner ring]

Other marking information
-- wip
--
---

Next adopt design theme will be: This is Halloween!
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Feliz

Postby Lioashu » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:32 pm

Click for Full Image

Username; humerussin
Name; Feliz
Gender; Male
Gender for Breeding; Male

Personality;

Curious

Ever since he was younger, Feliz was rather curious in the world around him. He always wanted to know how this or that worked, or just exactly what he can make of what he had. His parents were confused as to why Feliz was fascinated in the various mechanics of the world, but they were supportive of their son, and would bring him different types of objects for him to inspect and experiment with. One of his favorite objects was a half-broken clock; he loved the little ticks and tocks it would make, and spinning the hands around with one of his claws.

Talkative

When he used to live with his parents still as a young viscling, Feliz was just about constantly chattering about everything around him. This trait somewhat goes hand-in-hand with his curiosity, as it led him to asking a lot of questions to his parents. ”What’s that?” or ”How?” were always his favorite questions to ask. Once he knew all about something, Feliz would go around telling everyone everything he remembered.

Upbeat / Positive

When some viscets first meet Feliz, they see him as immature and still a child. It’s most likely due to his positive nature, as he looks at everything in a cheerful light. Even in the darkest of times, he holds strong to hope, and tries his best to keep everyone else around him looking up as well. Feliz has lost some of his trinkets near and dear to him, and to his parents’ surprise, he remained practical and took it as a lesson to keep better track of them. They knew he loved the objects, but they never expected his realistic reaction to his loss.

Clumsy

At times, Feliz may have trouble maintaining his balance or working in small areas. He has a tendency to accidentally bump or knock over things, or when it comes to functioning in a significantly small space, he fumbles and will drop whatever he may be holding. It can be quite the hindrance to have to overcome when he’s inspecting small clocks or inner mechanisms of trinkets, but he’s patient, so it doesn’t bother Feliz quite that much.

Observant

Something key to his studies of how things work is how observant Feliz is. Being curious of everything around him requires him to be aware of his surroundings or whatever he may be focusing in on. He dwells on minor details as well as the bigger picture of things, which often helps his positivity when addressing a situation. Or he uses it when figuring out how the gears in an old pocket watch work, fitting together so perfectly and turning in sync. He’s often left fascinated by what he sees, causing him to become infatuated with the life he lives.

Relaxed

A trait that goes against the viscets assuming Feliz to be immature is how relaxed in nature he is. Sure, he is chipper and honest with his outlook; but that does not render him childish. He loves to sit back and see the bigger picture of things, and what will actually happen with time instead of wasting his time worrying about everything occurring at the moment. Taking some time to yourself to think on things is crucial to your life, or so he believes, and he holds to it. When he was still a viscling, this trait showed, even going so far as to influence his parents to unwind a little and relax about things in their lives.

410 w wrote:
    Steam poured out from within his mug as he held onto the warm outside, holding up the edge to take a sip of comforting hot cocoa. A gentle breeze blew by as the chocolate filled his senses, relaxing his mind and body. He appreciated how rich the flavor was as he sat back in the forest a little ways from his home. Feliz absolutely adored fall, and especially this part of it.

All around him was a landscape of crimsons, oranges and golds, covering the trees and becoming a blend of fiery, vibrant colors. Gnarled branches and brush dotted and littered the area, bathed in the afterglow of sunset. The land was filled with a beautiful shade of orange, dominating all other warm colors. Feliz remembered the time he asked his mother about why the land changed colors so much; ”why doesn’t it just pick some and stick to them?” But with that, she responded with ”because the land goes through it’s life cycle each and every year. It’s fresh, green and lush in the spring early on in it’s life. As time goes on, the bright greens darken into a deeper and calmer hue. Then, it goes into the prime of it’s life; where all the greens are overridden by beautiful oranges, reds and yellows. Soon after, though, the land must go into a deep slumber, when all of the plantlife is covered in a thick blanket of snow and all of the leaves have decayed. It must go through what’s called ‘seasons’ in every life cycle.”

Satisfied with his answer, he immediately went to studying the different phases the plantlife went through each year. Feliz spent plenty of time just sitting outside his old home as his parents made dinner; scrutinizing every inch of his vision for what’s changing and how far along the land’s “life” was.

Feliz has been fascinated with the seasons ever since, but if he had to choose one favorite, it would be fall. He loved how the scene would completely change, cooling down from the heated summer and becoming a windy wonderland of oranges. One of his favorite things to do during this time would be making hot cocoa and taking a long look through the woods as he observes the "new" world around him. Every year it still feels so different and new to him again and again, but not as amazing as the first time he laid eyes on the fall.

Extra - Amorette
[750 words max]

??? w wrote:
    WIP

placeholder

Extras; [max of 4]
Feliz Resting
Feliz drinking cocoa
3 - writing
4 - art

Credits
Amorette belongs to me. | Dividers are by me
Last edited by Lioashu on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:00 am, edited 14 times in total.
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1886 - First Day of Fall || UFA

Postby fromage » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Username; mareep
Name; Cayden or Camden
Gender; Male
Extras; [max of 4]

res maybe >u>
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:30 am

Stunning design, I love it so much ^^
Mark, maybee
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:05 am

Username; WolfwithWings38
Name; Titanium Skull and his is nickname Skull.
Gender; Agender They/them or any pronouns.
Personality; [3-10 traits with elaboration] Very observant, impatient, mostly quiet but will talk if he has to, likes to ram his nose into other's businesses, a slow learner but he doesn't care about that, with his friends he's a little random but loyal, quirky, and lastly he's very mellow but sometimes a little more excited than he would want to admit.
Their thoughts on fall; [200 words min - no max] Hmmm well, it's definitely an interesting season for sure and I like it, but it's not necessarily my favorite season so-to speak. I like all the different colors of the leaves (My favorites being Red and the Orange-yellowy ones but I like all of em) I like how on Halloween all the kids that trick or treat are excited to either get candy or if they scare people plus the cool breeze is a nice feeling to my skin and fur. But other than that it's a decent season, but not quite as nice as spring or winter, so it's my third favorite season while winter is second and spring is first.
Extras below;
Their thoughts on Winter: I like Winter a lot more than I do Fall, only because of how cold it is plus I like the Winter hikes better (only because I see Cardinals more in that season than any other) If there was a sentence I'd describe Winter it would probably be 'Boring but in a weird way it's satisfying', and for summer it would be 'So wretched it's exactly like death' sadly since the world is so horrible it's not my FAVORITE season but it's a close second."
Their thoughts on Spring: It's absolutely my favorite season ever because in the first part it's like Winter but then it's like a different season and even though the heat is warm it's not as hot like how Summer is. Plus that's when everything starts not everything everything but that's when mostly nature starts which I LOVE nature.
Their thoughts on Summer: I really HATE that season most of all. It's way too hot for my liking plus there's really nothing much to do to make yourself cool off other than the pool and the air conditioner but it has to be on high. Plus everyone get's easily agitated even if you like Summer because when you get hot you don't feel that good, so it's more easy to make you angry plus you can literally DIE from over heating so you always need to make sure to stay cool and hydrated! Also when it's nighttime it doesn't really look like it's nighttime and when it's morning it doesn't even look like it's morning so it's easy to be late at work or school so it ruins the best time of day! (nighttime is the best time of day)
His Zodiac sign: I'm a Capricorn and my birthday is December 30th!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Username; Soll
Name;
Gender;
Gender for Breeding;
Extras; [max of 4]

marki marki
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:47 am

Reminder that this ends tomorrow at 11:59 AM PST !
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Watching!

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 pm

I would have tried out but I didn't have the time. </3
Good luck to those who entered!

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:51 pm

I already have pretty dropped out because I got my main artist adopt this month <3
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██