Based on Click to view
Artist allynabean [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Furtopian #24 - Hippo Lady | FCFS

Postby allynabean » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:08 am

A dainty hippo lady for you guys! I really like her omg
    She loves accessorizing and playing with her appearance, and seems to have no idea (or just not give a crap) that hippos don't really have the body type of a fashion model. She is kind, and a bit airheaded. (think Elle from Legally Blonde). Also, she names all her different "looks."
    She is a FCFS, and to win her, all you need to do is explain and name (drawing is a plus hehe) at least one more of her "looks," including her outfit, accessories, hairstyle, makeup, etc. 100 word min.
    Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Look:
    (I am most likely going to make more hippo siblings of hers, so keep that in mind nwn)
Queen Chrysalis wrote:Username: Queen Chrysalis

Name: Nera

Look:
Vampire Glamour.

A darker, more gothic style than her usual dainty trend. Don't think Dracula, don't think Twilight. Think Vampires with a killer modern style. Knee length dark colored dresses, long danging crystal earrings, seductive makeup that accents her eyes and lips, one cannot forget amazing stockings and shoes, boots even (think world of warcraft, where boots fit the races who don't exactly have human like feet or possess paws or hooves) to match the dress and earrings of course. Her blonde hair ruffled into a decidedly messy but utterly gorgeous style. A crystal covered skull and crossbones necklace on a simple silver chain and finally a bracelet made up of small silver skulls set into a woven material setting with almost a drawstring to adjust it to the wearers liking.

That is one variation. Other ones include a little more of a Gothic Lolita mixed with modern Gothic styles. The long ruffled dresses in beautiful deep shades of color, the cute tiny hats with bows that sit at an angle on the head, headbands, with silver dragon earrings that wind around her ears, ruffled wrist bands and one cannot forget the hairstyle. Brushed elegantly and kept out of her face with skull barrettes.
Last edited by allynabean on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furtopian #24 - Hippo Lady | FCFS

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:25 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis

Look:
Vampire Glamour.

A darker, more gothic style than her usual dainty trend. Don't think Dracula, don't think Twilight. Think Vampires with a killer modern style. Knee length dark colored dresses, long danging crystal earrings, seductive makeup that accents her eyes and lips, one cannot forget amazing stockings and shoes, boots even (think world of warcraft, where boots fit the races who don't exactly have human like feet or possess paws or hooves) to match the dress and earrings of course. Her blonde hair ruffled into a decidedly messy but utterly gorgeous style. A crystal covered skull and crossbones necklace on a simple silver chain and finally a bracelet made up of small silver skulls set into a woven material setting with almost a drawstring to adjust it to the wearers liking.

That is one variation. Other ones include a little more of a Gothic Lolita mixed with modern Gothic styles. The long ruffled dresses in beautiful deep shades of color, the cute tiny hats with bows that sit at an angle on the head, headbands, with silver dragon earrings that wind around her ears, ruffled wrist bands and one cannot forget the hairstyle. Brushed elegantly and kept out of her face with skull barrettes.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:29 am

Queen Chrysalis wrote:Username: Queen Chrysalis

Look:
Vampire Glamour.

Congratulations! Nera is yours nwn Take good care of her owo
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:34 am

Thank you, I'll do my best ^-^
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me