Viscet #619 by Dissolve

Based on Click to view
Artist Dissolve [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #619

Postby Dissolve » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:46 am

Here´s the Gemstone Viscet for the Month of March:Aquamarine; I tried to do something different as the other two I already did, tried to make this one more delicate as the gemstone gives me calm when I look at it.

Owner: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=266261

Tauruu-Vynn wrote:

Username:
if.i.stay
Viscet Gender:
Female
Viscet Name:
Adelaide

Personality:
Adelaide is a very strong, social, and stable Viscet, and all-around very courteous. She's always minding her manners and making sure she says please and thank you. This doesn't mean that she's not a risk taker. Being very ambitious in her career as a horror fiction writer means she's gotta take some chances with plot and characters. She's generally very curious of new styles of writing and loves to write prose in these new styles of writing. Adelaide has a large amount of self-control and it comes in handy at book signings and when there are large crowds, as she is very claustrophobic.

Adelaide has been told that she would be a great mother, but has no push to become a mother. She is trying to support herself first then think about a relationship and starting a family. Adelaide is very trusting and believes that trust is the most important thing in a relationship, be it romantic or just a friendship. She believes that in order to have a good relationship, you must be honest and loyal. Adelaide will stick by your side through the thick and thin, but the minute you lose her loyalty or trust, you may never ever get those back. Adelaide is generally very affectionate(and romantic if you are able to get into her love life). But the before mentioned is a bit of a trick. She's not very flirty at all and has issues with telling how she feels because of this.

Adelaide cares deeply about the wellbeing of those around her, and is very selfless. She's very sympathetic, and gives most of her book earnings to charity. This ties into her altruistic behavior as she very unselfish. Even in times of trouble for herself, she's very optimistic. She can always see a bright side to any dismal situation, and it shows in her writing.

She is very observant of her surroundings and doesn't like to be in dark, damp or generally creepy places, despite being a horror fiction writer. When she is caught in a bad spot, or her fear acts up, or anything where others would panic, she is very logical. She discern out what is scaring her if she is scared. "That hand-looking shadow is just a tree branch with moss..." or "The wind is picking up, and maybe a transformer was knocked loose, causing the power outage."

Viscets favorite myth/legend/tale:
The Maiden's Tower.

This legend revolves around a tower built in the medieval Byzantine era,
located on the Bosphorus strait.

The legend goes like this:

"An emperor had a much beloved daughter and one day,
an oracle prophesied that she would die from being bitten by a venomous snake. Distraught, the emperor demanded that a tower be built on the strait of Bosphorus to hold his beloved daughter until her 18th birthday in an effort to prevent his daughter from dying a premature death. The princess was placed in the tower, where she was frequently visited only by her father to prevent any snakes from getting to her.

On the 18th birthday of the princess, the emperor was thrilled that his daughter had survived the seemingly avoided prophecy the oracle had predicted. He brought her a basket of exotic fruits as a birthday gift and the two began to enjoy the fruits. However, tragedy struck when the princess went to get one of the fruits and an asp that had hidden under the fruits bit her hand, and she died in her father's arms. Much to the emperor's horror, the oracle's prediction had come true."

She loves this legend because it's like her two favorite fairy tales in one, Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel, wrapped into one.

Likes, Dislikes, Quirks, and Relationships.
(Extra 1)

Adelaide has many likes:
Adelaide loves birds, books and writing, soft music (Music Choice's Soundscapes is her go-to music channel), dreamcatchers, supernatural thines like ghosts and whatnot, being outside on a nice day, silk, pastel colors, painting, and daydreaming. She has a lot of free time between books and her favorite thing to do is go outside and paint, read, or make things out of the things she finds in nature.

She does however have dislikes:
She absolutely dislikes loud noises thunder most of all, disrespectful Viscets, bright lights as she has sensitive eyes, being cooped up inside on a nice day, large crowds, spaces she can't escape, small holes in things, fire, heat and summertime in general, and night terrors. Adelaide has several quirks that make her unique. She has trypophobia, which actually made her want to become a horror fiction writer. She loves rainy days but hates storms. When she's nervous or embarrassed, her eyes won't blink in unison like normal. Adelaide hates stepping on sidewalk cracks. She is very organized and gets upset if anything is out of the order she put it in. Lastly, she can't sleep if anything large around her is moving.

Adelaide has many close friends.... and those she doesn't get along with....
Adelaide will spend all her time reading. It fuels her imagination and gives her more to write about. Most of her stories she writes feature several characters whose lives all intertwine into each other's, just as her life has intertwined with so many others. Her friends mean everything to her, and without them she wouldn't be the Viscet she is today. The first Viscet she met was Fluxx. She was drawn to bouncy, bubbly and hyper lifestyle, and they two became close friends. He's actually one of her "beta testers" of each new book she writes. She met Jasper through Fluxx, and the two are very close. They both have a mutual love of books and reading, and she admires how eloquent and proper he is. She doesn't get along with Vali, because of how brash and gruff he is without Jake being around. She hasn't ever talked to Jake, mostly because of how shy he is and how he can find the weirdest places to hide. Adelaide gets along very well with Ghiaccio, as they both have very mothering qualities. The two can nattle on and on about their plans for the future and their families. She adores Pervenche and his bold, happy lifestyle, and she's like the aunt he never had, sneaking him candy and goodies whenever possible. She'll even give him books, as he loves to read and devours books like the candies she gives him.

Art
(Extra 2)

By WanSham
Last edited by Dissolve on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dissolve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #619

Postby kiwi;; » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:01 am

Username:
    Viscet name:
    Viscet Gender:
    Personality:
    Viscets favorite myth/legend/tale: mythical planet
    wip
Last edited by kiwi;; on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

hello there. My name's emma but you can call me kiwi;; Anyways, if you
    want, check out viscets and leave a comment saying kiwi;; referred you (;
    female / she, her / sagittarius / atheist / makeup enthusiast
    my viscets - viscet art - my characters - my DA

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ignore this uvu

Postby barbatos. » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:01 am

Last edited by barbatos. on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:05 am

Username:
Viscet name: Cassiopiea (Cassi for short)
Viscet Gender: female
Personality:
Viscets favorite myth/legend/tale: the story of Cassiopiea, the one who she was named after

Yay! My birthstone is up and it's beautiful! You did a great job on it!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:07 am

Username:
lady lightwing

Viscet name:
Isadora
"Sweet Revenge" - Show name

Viscet Gender:
Female

Personality:
-- Snob
-- Stuck-Up
-- Diva
-- Vain
-- Sassy/Sarcastic
will work on this later

Isadora's favorite myth is of the Lost City of Atlantis
will work on this too
Last edited by Virixin on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:11 am

Marking O.O
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:16 am

Username: Tigerclaw5197
Name: Aqua
Personality: Aqua is the type who only likes close friends and family.
Favorite Myth/legend/tale: WIP
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:01 am

Marking to see who wins.
they/he/she.
leo sun, scorpio moon, sag rising.
discord: ihrtdcoms#4444
stars.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:05 am

res

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saka. » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:37 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username:
Saka.

Viscet Name:
Ekika - Precious Gift

Viscet Gender:
Female

The Circle Of Mushrooms
For centuries, it is believed that a circle of mushrooms
is "dangerous" and a sign of a supernatural being's
presence. The myth is that if you step into one of these
circles, whatever supernatural being is lurking kidnaps
you, and you are never seen again.

This has always fascinated Ekika, and when she
found it out through one of Kazim's story telling
sessions about myths and legends as a viscling,
it just clicked in her mind. It became a dream
for her to find a circle of mushrooms and see
these beings for herself. She invested herself
into more myths after this, and declared that
after the 100's she's seen, the mushroom one
has and always will be her favourite out of
them all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Personality:
Ekika is not exactly the most appealing viscet to be around. She is not a viscet that typically enjoys others company, in fact it more often than not annoys her to be around others unless it's absolutely silent, but even then she still has extreme, but silent anxiety in these environments. Ekika is, quite frankly, what most would call a coward. She runs away at the sight of anything that is barely even able to be considered "scary". She is also very jumpy, jumping at even a pen dropping, even if it's really quiet. To sum it up, she is a very paranoid and anxious viscet that is scared of almost everything -- especially viscets.

Ekika, ever since she got into mythical stuff, hasn't been into anything else, putting most of her time into studying more myths, tales, and legends she can study. Supernatural stuff seems to be the only thing Ekika is interested in and actually enjoys.

It takes Ekika a very, VERY long time for her to become friends with someone. Those viscets that have known her since childhood are the only friends she really has as of right now, since she just gets anxiety whenever she talks to someone today, and even then she doesn't talk to them all that much unless she's forced to (bumped into them at the store, college, etc). When one does earn her trust though, they will notice that she is a little more happier around them and talks about supernatural things she is discovering in an happy matter, something she would never do with anyone else.
"We're off see Atlantis, the wonderful myth of the sea!"
A young Ekika laid on her stomach in her bedroom, absorbed into a book about myths, as usual she was at her 24/7 job - the mythbuster. As Ekika flipped through the pages, she came along some bold, and blue cursive text. Tilting her head in curiosity, she read it out loud to herself. "Atlantis - Lost Kingdom of The Sea". She started reading about this legend and soon her entire mind became absorbed into this tale. After she finished reading, she sat in silence for a moment, picturing an adventure with herself and her two best friends - Zayn and Kawathar - to this place. Suddenly, a light bulb glowed in her mind and she gasped, whispering under her breath. "I must find this - time to bust another myth!" Springing to her hind paws, since she had a rather good sense of balance(unlike most visclings.), she picked up the book with her front paws and wrapped her arms around it before running out of her bed room and down the stairs, swinging out the front door. Her two adoptive parents glanced at the door and the mother sighed, looking over at her husband.

"Looks like Ekika's at it again." She whispered softly, giggling as her husband planted a kiss on her cheek. Ekika ran down the street, dodging other on coming viscets. She was heading towards Zayn's favourite place -- the place called "bear lake". As she ran, she completely missed a rather big tree root in the middle of her path. Her front paws slammed against it, flinging her forward. She tumbled down the hill, spinning on her side. As a result, she crashed into Zayn on the way down as he watched the ripples of the lake and the wild life flourish. When they came to a stop near the end of the lake, a skein of ducks fluttering away as soon as they saw the two right by a lake. Panting, Ekika jumped to her feet, looking down at Zayn. "S-sorry about that friendo!" She exclaimed, offering her paw to help him up.

"Oh, don't worry about it Ekika," Zayn replied in a soft whisper, being the quiet viscet that he was. Anxious to get on with what Ekika had to tell him, he waved her paw away, sitting up straight to face Ekika. "No, i bet what you're going to tell me is going to be interesting and take a while. So, why not talk about it right here while sitting and watching this lovely nature?" Ekika nodded in agreement, sitting down beside him. She plopped a book down on the ground, flipping to the page with information about Atlantis on it. She pointed to an art work of Atlantis in one viscets view, smiling.

"I was reading this book and I got to this page. It's about this supposedly lost legendary island, it's basically like the most amazing lost city of the sea, Titantic doesn't have anything on this! It is also apparently somewhere in the depths of the Atlantic ocean." Zayn looked at Ekika, listening to her intently. He was fascinated by this rather simple but complex concept -- an under water city. After a moment, Zayn's ears perked up and he looked around.

"Hey, do you think we could find Kawathar?" He asked a moment later, his eyes slowly narrowing as he examined his surroundings. Ekika placed her paw under her chin, thinking about where Kawathar could be.

"I don't really know her favourite place like i know hers.. We could go check her house, though." Ekika and Zayn nodded a quick agreement and started charging in the direction of Kawathar's house.

A few minutes later, they arrived on the door step, looking upon the door before violently knocking. Kawathar answered, looking at Ekika and Zayn tiredly. "Hey.. what are you guys doing here?"

"We got another legend, Kawathar!" Ekika exclaimed with joy, and instantly a small smile appeared on Kawathar's lips. "Oooh, okay. I'll listen." After a rather lengthy exclamation, Kawathar looked over at Ekika, tilting her head in curiosity. "So.. do you want to find this place?"

"Of course I do, dork! We could make a little submarine and go into that sea! As long as we have enough oxygen and the submarine has enough gas, light, and reinforcement so it doesn't just shatter into pieces at the bottom of the ocean, I think we'll be okay." Ekika looked between Zayn and Kawathar, a big smile on her face. "So, are you guys in?"

Zayn and Kawathar exchanged glances, appearing to be speaking with their eyes. After a moment, both of them faced towards Ekika and nodded. Ekika grabbed a piece of paper out of the back of the book and a pencil out from behind her ear, beginning to sketch a submarine design. "Now, we'll need head lights, metal, some oxygen pipes, and I think that'll be it. I'll go get the head lights."

"I'll go get some metal, i'll bring it back with my wagon. How much do you think we'll need? I could get some from that scrap yard nearby." Ekika thought about it for a moment before grabbing a measuring tape, measuring herself, Zayn, and Kawathar.

"I think we'll need around.. 80 feet of it? If we are to be comfortable, that should be enough." Zayn nodded and went off in his own direction. Kawathar looked a little dazed at all of this falling upon her all of a sudden. "Kawathar, just go get some tanks with oxygen, Zayn will probably bring some pipes back with him." Kawathar then went off in her own direction.

About a month or two passed, the duo met at Bear Lake everyday to build more and more of the submarine. When the prototype was finished, they tested it in the lake, it had worked perfect. When they finished the real product, they tested it yet again. One of the oxygen pipes was faulty so they had to retreat. After fixing that one bugger, the submarine was complete.

Ekika gazed upon it, a huge smile on her face. "This is absolutely amazing.. We'll be able to get there now!"

It took quite a while to get the submarine to the beach near the Atlantic ocean, but they managed to accomplish it. They pushed the submarine into the water with the top open, all of them getting in one by one. They got into formation and Ekika got at the wheel, taking a deep breath as the entrance to the submarine closed. "No going back now. Ready, guys?" She said, turning towards them. They nodded in Unison and Ekika put her hands to the wheel, plunging the submarine downward towards the depths of the ocean.

A couple of days past, thankfully Ekika managed to mention food and water so it wasn't all that bad. They finally reached the point where there was no more light, confirming there was still quite a long way to go. Kawathar and Zayn slept in the back of the submarine, curled up side by side as Ekika managed to keep the submarine going. Ekika's ears perked when she saw a blue light at the bottom of the ocean. She flashed a light towards it and realized they were almost to the ocean ground. Ekika let out a loud squeal of joy, which awakened Zayn and Kawathar. They groaned, getting up and walking over to Ekika.

"Why are you squealing, Ekika?" Ekika made a gesture to the ocean ground. Kawathar and Zayn gasped, letting out happy squeals as well. The two of them shouted in unison -- "WE'RE ALMOST THERE!"

"Also, look at that blue light." Ekika pointed at the window, and Zayn looked out of it, then let Kawathar do the same. "Go that way, Ekika." Zayn commanded, looking at her.

"That blue light will probably guide us to Atlantis." Ekika considered it for a moment before nodding, changing her course to go towards it. All of a sudden, the darkness was eaten away by blue lights flickering and revealing a magnificent structure. Mermaids and other marine creatures flourished among the pillars and rooms of the castle. Ekika, Kawathar, and Zayn were too filled with excitement to even speak. Ekika managed to gather her voice and whispered softly. "W-we found it..."

Characters:
Ekika
Aecian's Zayn
*Shiveren*'s Kawathar

Last edited by saka. on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 12 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me