Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[0258.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:43 pm

SNOWCLAN !!
    echo into void archive last post

If the forest could breathe a song, she was in the middle of it.

The heartbeat of a drum, the soft, muted undercurrent of piano keys, the stirrings of a violin ━ instruments and musicians came alive, hidden, yet everpresent, longings channeled into an afternoon hymn. And in fleeting glimpses, she could see them.

Little glimpses, snapshots and split-second captures of the steady thump from the woodpeckers, the sweet sonata of songbirds, the keening buzz of katydids. And there was more. Countless additions from jabber of tiny critters to the gentle march of insects. All connected, all interlaced and all intertwined ━ joined in melody forevermore.

Her paw scraped against the woody whorls of a pine, tracing the pockmarked edges. A scarlet ribbon banded the girth of the tree almost as if signalling the presence of a certain foe. An infestation?

A soft scuttle entered the melody, a latecomer sliding by almost imperceptible. However, its shimmering shell, painted with emeralds and carnelians finished with a smattering of tiny dots… wasn’t. (+1FP bugs)
    xx

──────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+10% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ brokenstar (10% hunger)catname (00% hunger)

✦ health stats (+10% health for darkfire!)
        xx↳ darkfire (80% health, not sick!)

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; yes)
        xx↳ +30XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+2XP for prey, +20XP for healing sickness
        │││
        │││
        ✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
        xx↳ +1FP bugs

✦ item finds
        xx↳ n/a!

✦ levels
        xx↳ +72XP → level 2 (135/300XP)

xxxx✦ notes; n/a, thank you for patience! i've reclaimed your post from the previous writer upon request! <33

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Thani » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:51 am

- - - -

I want to risk death!
Username: Thani
Clan link: Feyclan
Last edited by Thani on Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:38 am

♥- - - -Feyclan
-Words- 349| -Former Explore- N/A | -Former Response- N/A

The Convergence was lively as the group passed through, the crystals at the border into the Fey'Lynn territory we're lit up with overflowing magic.

"Make a mental note of the overflowing magic, Cricket. Elowyn will want to hear about this." Forest Walker commanded, head of the group as he pushed past some bushes and branches.

Cricket removed her satchel, pulling open a notebook where you could see her quill magically float up and start writing down the information.
This Patrol's main mission was to head into the Aine'Taal region and look into some disturbances the field researchers have come across when trying to harvest pumpkins and herbs while in the Patch
Apparently a larger creature was sighted around the normally safe area so Elowyn sent out her best to take care of it.

Cricket stepped closely behind both Forest Walker and Beetle, her footsteps soft and quiet as small pools of magic water formed beneath her paws.
She had a small blue crystal hung around her neck that acted as her magical focus and as she walked you could see it light up every so often.

"What do you think we will find?" She spoke up, as the other two pressed on, keeping an eye out on their surroundings.

"Hopefully nothing too large, if we are lucky it'll just be a bear that wandered a little too far from the forest..probably got hungry and desperate." Beetle would respond, as they made their way to the middle of the convergence, Where they three territories met.
Here you could really see the barriers magic at work, keeping others from moving intot he other territories at any other place along the border.
Giant walls that shimmered in certain spots if you looked hard enough ended at the entrace of each other region, botht eAine'taal and Fey'Ruun respecively.

"And if we aren't lucky?" She asked, a little skepctical.

"....Lets hope thats not the case."

And the three of them stepped foot into the Aine'Taal region, with just a few trees between them and the Patch, the area where the disturbance was first reported.

-Level- 1
Experience- 190/200
___

-Inventory-
N/A
___

-Opted Into Death-

___

-Used Items-
N/A
___

-Prey-
-
-
-

Custom Predator/Prey List

___

-Cats on Patrol-
Forest Walker|Role: Battlemage/Tank | He/Him | HP% |Hunger 0%| Sick Y/N
-
Beetle|Role: Healer | She/Her | HP% |Hunger 0%| Sick Y/N
-
Cricket|Role: Water Sorcerer | She/Her | HP% |Hunger 0%| Sick Y/N

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razr » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:19 pm

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
scraps | 1 FP
lizard | 1 FP
mouse | 2 FP
chipmunk | 2 FP
hedgehog | 2 FP
squirrel | 3 FP
fish | 3 FP
rat | 3 FP
rabbit | 4 FP
large fish | 4 FP
ferret | 5 FP
gopher | 5 FP
new predators:
(in no specific order)
bears
foxes
wolves
dogs
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? no current inventory
my name is atticus !
- he/him + all neos
- queer
- please use tone tags !
- chronic gifter
- dm me for a joke >:)

jacqolantern on disc// TH // artfight

razr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razr » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:41 pm

first explore post :]
level 0 | exp 0/100
White Lotus Fallenstar found himself sitting in an unfamiliar territory, surrounded by deafening birdsong. Chirps and caws combined to make a harmony that left him feeling paralyzed, staring at the ground under his paws. It felt, somehow, like the grass shifted colors the longer he looked at it. Or maybe the sun was setting? He couldn't lift his head to check.
The birds fell quiet. The spirits must have moved on elsewhere.
Finally, the cat looked up and surveyed his surroundings. There was no point in sitting around all night, not when he had no clue what creatures lurked in these woods. Not when he had family to try and get back to. The spirits' combined voices echoed in his head. "After horrors you endure, and by your paws a clan debuted, we can firmly reassure, you will find again your brood."
Cryptic weirdos.
He wasn't happy about having such a prophecy thrust into his paws-- surely nobody would be-- but he didn't have a say in the matter. So the spirits tore him from his home and put him... here. Wherever here was. At least he could see the sky, maybe his family was--
COLD. Fallenstar hissed in shock and jumped back a few steps. What in the world did he just step on?! He narrowed his eyes and touched it again, the freezing metal unforgiving underneath his paw pads. Carefully he stepped over it, only to come contact with rocks and... wood? Like the texture of tree bark but smoother. Baffled, he turned his head, but the structure continued as far as his eyes could see.
Where was he? It's impossible to tell. He sunk down on the block of wood, covering his nose with his paws. Nothing smelled right. Even his own fur didn't smell right, the scent of this unfamiliar air clinging to him like trying to wash away the scent of his family.
It was a nice forest, he was sure. He could hear mice scuttling under bushes, and the spirits seemed to be active here especially. it was a good area. it would be a good home. it just wouldn't be his.
"This is called a railroad!" A shrill voice said. "Or a train track. Or a track. Or a railway. Or just rails. You know, pick your favorite. It's a human thing."
Fallenstar startled so badly that he damn near fell over. "Who-?!"
He turned around and came face to face with a plump little gray bird, which tilted her head at him. he felt like the color drained from his fur as he scrambled to sit up. "I-I'm not slacking off! I was just-"
"Relax!" The spirit laughed, climbing her way up his shoulder as he went totally rigid. "I'm not grading you or something. I'm just here to help you out. Give you a hand. Or a talon. Or a paw, whatever you prefer."
If he was confused before, Fallenstar was absolutely lost now. This spirit was wildly informal. And not here to take him home.
"... Help me out with what?"
"Existing, apparently. Come on, you've been sitting here a whole day and you haven't caught any food? Did your family not teach you how to hunt?"
... Fallenstar decided to ignore the bit about his family. "it hasn't been a day. I'm not even hungry."
"Well, I am,' the bird shot back , sounding smug from where she tweeted in his ear. Ow. "So maybe you should get hunting so I can take a lunch break."

"...Fine."

[ 589 words ]

-- cats on patrol
> fallenstar | he/him | health 100% | hunger 0% | sick: no

-- custom predators / prey
here!
-- summary
like all good characters, fallenstar is very upset!
he explores a little, meets junebird, and goes on a hunt.
-- items in inventory used
n/a
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey
> none
herbs
> none
my name is atticus !
- he/him + all neos
- queer
- please use tone tags !
- chronic gifter
- dm me for a joke >:)

jacqolantern on disc// TH // artfight

razr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

010 • shoreclan

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:34 pm

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧 ♥︎ ArchiveLast Explore Post | Last Response Received • [ 285 words ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Finally released from the prison known as the medicine cat den, Blueberrynose quickly caught up with the patrol. Luckily, the group of cats hadn't gotten very far into the territory. "Hey guys! Wait up for me!" she called out, worried that they would get too far ahead if they didn't notice her... but it was always very easy to tell when Blueberrynose was around. Mostly because she never stopped talking. "Ooh, Abnormality, nice catch!" she screeched, likely scaring off any prey in the area. Violetnight stifled a giggle at the patrol leader's expression.

"I know you just got here, Blueberrynose, but it's already afternoon. Why don't we all take a break? Hydrangeawave and Fogspark, have you eaten today?" Abnormality asked as if the she-cat hadn't just caused a commotion. They were surprisingly very patient, but he was used to chaos from any cat at this point. He was commonly a mischievous cat anyways.

Hydrangeawave and Fogspark shook their heads, and as if on cue, their stomachs grumbled. The two cats glimpsed at the other sheepishly, but let out little laughs. They obeyed Abnormality's order -- or was it a request? An implied suggestion? There was no way to tell, really, what she was thinking. From the prey that the patrol had caught, Hydrangeawave dragged out a rabbit. "Want to share this with me, Fogspark? You can have the first bite," they offered to their friend.

"Oh yes, thank you! That would be very nice," Fogspark replied with a rumbling purr. They settled down over the rabbit, scooting over to leave enough space for Hydrangeawave. The former cat took a bite from the rabbit, and the latter cat soon followed suit, their hunger winning over their manners. (-1 rabbit for Hydrangeawave and Fogspark, 2 FP for each so HUP is now 30%)

(shorter post because i'm sleepy <3)
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

-- cats on patrol
Abnormality | any pronouns | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: No
Blueberrynose | she/her | HP 80% | HUP 40% | Sick: No
Violetnight | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: No
Hydrangeawave | they/them | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Fogspark | they/them | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
-- level 5
experience: 191/650
predators/prey & yes to death
active quests: none
1 rabbit (4 FP)
-- prey inventory
eagle | 5 FP | x1
minnow | 1 FP | x3
mouse | 1 FP | x2
quail | 3 FP | x4
rabbit | 4 FP | x4
salmon | 2 FP | x4
scraps | 1 FP | x2
shrew | 2 FP | x2
squirrel | 3 FP | x2
trout | 2 FP | x3
-- herb inventory
alder bark | x2
bindweed | x1
blackberry leaves | x1
borage | x2
burnet | x1
cobweb | x2
coltsfoot | x1
deadly nightshade | x1
deathberries | x1
elder leaves | x2
feverfew | x1
holly berries | x1
lovage | x2
mint | x1
rush | x2
sorrel | x1
stinging nettle | x1
tansy | x2
water hemlock | x1
wild garlic | x1
willow bark | x1
yarrow | x1
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| kit's stars exploration . #2

Postby satosugu » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:57 am

─⋆☆───────
delta gardens.

the archive. [🌼] former exploration. [🌼] former response.
[ lv. zero | exp. 37/100 | 675 words | opt-in y/n ]

ears perking, sagestar meowed his thanks to the charcoal-feathered bird. sunny seemed content to have his work recognized, tail flicking once, twice, three times, and beady gaze fixed on peppertail as if he, too, was required to share his appreciation.

peppertail did a double-take towards sunny upon realizing the raven's unyielding gaze was latched onto him like a sniper's aim. "do you need something, bird?" his ears twitched, and sunny's head cocked. clearly, that wasn't the answer he wanted, but it wasn't as if he would be getting another one. sagestar huffed in amusement at the two; ever since sunny had entered his life as a young fledgling, the captain's auxiliary had hardly been able to contain his utter annoyance at the feathered nuisance for taking up so much of sagestar's attention. the calico torbie was aware of this, but he knew that peppertail ultimately cared for the bird all the same. after all...

memories flooded sagestar's mind as he let his thoughts wander like a nomad, exploring territory he hadn't reminisced on in quite some time.

the rain had been heavy the day that sagefire found sunny, with an injured wing and soaked feathers. the little bird was terrified at the sight of the cat, but sagefire couldn't find it in himself to end the creature's suffering. not when he had just had to abscond from his home.. in fact, the two were quite similar- dejected, scared, weak, and a little hopeful. sagefire took sunny in and peppertail, as hungry as he had been, agreed to watch over the raven. he had been very dutiful in doing so, and the two had even grown close for a while before sunny became more independent and didn't need the constant supervision. there was a bittersweet twinge about the situation, and sagefire expected to never see sunshine again once he was healed. alas, as would a true friend, sunny stayed around, never too far from the torbie- much to peppertail's annoyance, who often wanted to be alone with his captain. soon sagestar grew to find the bird to be quite decent company, even finding ways to communicate despite their species dissonance. ravens were clever, and sagestar was persistant.

"earth to sagestar, come in sagestar," peppertail meowed suddenly, breaking up the captain's thoughts. "we're getting close to the river. what's on your mind?"

"you, actually," sagestar started, laughing a little. peppertail visibly perked up at this, tail raising. "well, and sunny." there it is. peppertail nearly sighed dramatically about the inclusion of the bird. instead, he chuffed his own laughter.

"makes sense. i am quite dashing, and i suppose sunny is rather handsome himself."

sagestar paused to stare at his friend, exasperated. "yeah?"

"yeah."

"right.."

"right!"

the two shared another set of snickers before sagestar came to a complete stop, sunny crowing on his shoulder and flapping his wings. "do you hear that?"

peppertail paused a few paces ahead, tail slowly swishing to and fro as he strained his ears and listened. he couldn't hear anything besides the river, though, which rushed along just down the hill from where the two cats stood. "no. what is it?"

"... nothing, i suppose," sagestar sounded uneasy.. but that was hardly unusual. peppertail had grown to know the tom quite well, and his paranoid anxiety was a constant that he was effortlessly patient with. after all, he knew his friend couldn't help his nerves, and peppertail had seen him carry the weight of the world- of course he would be a bit frazzled here and there.

"i'm sure it is."

"is what?"

"nothing."

"what-?"

"i'm sure it's nothing, like you said."

"oh."

the two shared a look, and carried on towards the river. they would establish borders on their side, scent-marking trees and bushes a few fox-lengths from the river's sandy shore to avoid it getting swept away by the torrents of overflow from the rain.. which was sure to be coming. though the weather rang clear for now, it was never exactly predictable in these parts, and the air felt heavy..

cats on patrol
sagestar | he/they | hp 100% / hunger 0% / sick y/n
peppertail | he/him | hp 100% / hunger 0% / sick y/n
────

inventory
♥ prey . x3 minnow ;
herbs . x1 marigold ;
────

used inventory items
n/a
────

active quests
n/a
────

custom prey/predators
n/a [will eventually add!]
satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 006. [january explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:01 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxGALACTIC SKIES!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 3 (201/400)
new level stats ➔ level 3 (281/500) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    he would continue without them.

ribbons of lovely lemon-golds had fallen from the heavens down upon him. a hush breathed to the tangible presence of reality, a warm caress against the rosy scarlet of his curls.

and as if they were his kits, with their footsteps so delicate and fleeting against the earth - a trio of blossoming blessings from flora lazed in the lovely lemon-gold ribbons of daylight.
    (+1 chervil, +1 feverfew, +1 daisyleaf, +3exp)

and as the stark radiance of daylight dwindled into evening skies, fawn and auburn curls adorned reality, beady eyes fluttering to his for just a flicker of time. antlers softly adorned by the evening’s luster, the ample frame of twin fallow deer froliked with larks, lilies and lizards. eternally free.
    (+5fp [deer], +5fp [deer], +1fp [lizard], +1fp [lizard], +12exp)

star gods - where were they?
    he had expected the trio to come rushing back… sooner or later. but they haven’t… not ye-

ah. there they were.
    “lynx! lynx!”
    (a predator [lynx] has attacked the patrol!)

“i swear if this is one of your games-” but it wasn’t.
    an evening-lit beast, and so it prowled. tresses dappled with the corpse of daylight, sienna eyes wavered as they wandered to a shrieking badgerhop.

no … and now dragonfruit was running.
    stumbling upon pavement sillhoutted by a nebula mountain, reality had become of blur of irridescent hues. all of it blurring into nothingness.

he was too late.

but the lynx… the lynx was gone!
    (the predator left the territory!)

“badgerhop?” tentatively, dragonfruit crept forwards, footsteps wandering upon the cobblestone pavement.“are you alright? are you-”

“i’m fine.” clearing her throat softly, her voice was a trembling, primrose in the hush. “i-i think the lynx was curious… i’m okay.”

and a moment later… a shivering duo emerged from the depths of flora.
    “badgerhop.. we-” and together… they fussed over the trembling primrose til she was back to her snickering self.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 40 expxxfood exp ✧ 12 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 expxxherb exp ✧ 03 exp---
event exp ✧ 15 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no xxtotal exp ✧ 80 exp

fp earned ✧ +12fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +3
• +1 chervil ────
• +1 feverfew ───
• +1 daisyleaf ───
user ✧ ✧ ✧ canadianhowl
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x 0 - 1 - 2
xx
x
!!!

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Explore - Galactic Skies 005

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:33 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ 1120 words ]
The four cats shared comforting nuzzles with each other with double the amount towards poor Badgerhop. Dragonfruit especially looked worried still seeing they were all shaken up even if their personalities had returned to normal. “Good, you’re not too injured. Not injured at all really. The rest of you look okay too. That’s good… you three better stay by my side alright? I know it’s tough to stay in an area at a time but look at what just happened! This was a lucky moment we all had. It could have ended up worse.” He lectures with a huff. Ah how cute it was seeing this cranky old cat all worried without trying to show it off too much. Badgerhop snickered and nuzzled the pink tom affectionately.

“Well look at you tough fella. Who knew you had the soft spot.”

“I might be blunt and stern but I still care for my clanmates deeply. I wouldn’t just leave you guys to rot out there.” Dragonfruit responded.

“True… anyways I think that’s enough adventuring for me today. I think coming whisker to whisker with a lynx was the most life threatening thing I’ll let myself do this week. It’s breath smelled too yuck! Anyways I think we should return! Ramstar is probably worried even if the other two we saw earlier did say we’d be staying out here for a bit longer.” The gray she cat suggested. “Sounds like a plan. I might ask Ramstar to give me another patrol! I thought it was fun even if it was pretty terrifying.” Piketail chuckled before he began to bounce around all happily. Going home hmm? That would be good. Dragonfruit thought to himself about it… yeah he could check in on the kittens and finally relax. The kits probably missed them a lot.

“Home it is then.”

—————

The patrol returned and eagerly greeted their clanmates. Badgerhop was ecstatic to tell the tail how a lynx almost gobbled everyone up. Of course some of them believed it. Piketail was already out asking Ramstar and the deputy Harewhisker for another patrol. Goatstride also eagerly joined in with Badgerhop to tell the story and Dragonfruit… they happily made their way into the nursery to be greeted by three tumbling kittens. “Dada! There you are! I caught you!” Little Rambutankit giggled before her face was stepped on by Persimmonkit. “No way I saw dada first!” Only for her to be smashed by Lycheekit. “Nope! I’m the one on top of the pile which means I win!” The three kittens laughed and tumbled off Dragonfruit. The grown up cat laughed with them before realizing something was off. Berryheart wasn’t here with them.

“Where is your mother kits?” They asked.

“Uhhhh… away! Food I think? I don’t know she wanted to stretch her legs.” Lycheekit mumbled.

“Okay good. I’ll wait here and-“ He felt a small tap on the shoulder.

“Oooo dada is in trouble! It’s Ramstar!” Persimmonkit laughed before the three kittens shrieked and playfully ran away. Dragonfruit turned around and saw a stern looking Ramstar.

“Sir! Things went good on the patrol sir! Nothing too much and we brought back lots of herbs!” They responded with a puffed out chest. “Well by the way Badgerhop is rambling, it seemed like you four had a lot of trouble.”

“A lot? Well-“

“Haha I’m kidding Dragon! You know you are very good at leading these patrols. If you don’t mind, I have quite the special task for you. I need you and some of the others to go check in across the mountains. The medicine cats have had visions about some water problem where our source starts. You lead these four well and I think you can lead another just as proudly.” Ramstar smiled. Another patrol?! But they just got back?! What about the kits and Berryheart and-

“Ahah look at them. Ya ol’ lizard boy don’t be too worried about it. You won’t go with a bunch of random cats! Ramstar is actually sending out two patrols and the one you’re in will have familiar cats on it. Like me and a few others!” A boasting voice rang out in the den. Again the kits squeaked and raced over. “Mama! Mama!” Berryheart began to gently nuzzle and lick all the kittens just as happy to greet them. “My little fighters. You be good while me and your father are away alright? You’re in good hands. Crabspots and Berrybreeze are going to take care of you.” The kits began to whine in protest not wanting their parents to go. Meanwhile Dragonfruit seemed… in shock. The kits would be fine though… it’s all okay. “Let’s go see who has been assigned to come with us dear.”

The trio walked out after saying goodbye to the kittens to see a few other cats had gathered. The second patrol was all here. Vixencloud, Sharksnarl, Dewlily, Eaglesnap, and Quicksilver were all assigned to this one. What about their group. Well them and Berryheart and… oh! Piketail seemed to be returning! Who else… Bullheart was walking over so he must be here too and what about the last ca-

Firestrike stiffened upon seeing his father. Oh great… an entire adventure with this grumpy man. Are you serious?! “Ramstar are you really-“

“No arguing with me here feisty warrior. I think this will do you more good than anything. Off you go! Remember you ten, the paths I’ve set you off on should be close by so if any of you are struggling, the others should be around to help!” And off the leader went back to the camp. The other five happily trotted off leaving the high tensioned group still at camp.

“… so everyone! Lets go! Ramstar told me the way and for the first bit we can follow the scent of the other group. Hurry before we lose them!” Piketail spoke up before racing off. He was followed by Firestrike and eventually the other three.

——————

Back out here again… great. How fun. He’d rather be at home with the kits but… at least Berryheart was here. Dragonfruit purred and went to nuzzle their mate. She just laughed and playfully pushed them away in return. “Not now grumpy pants. We have a task on our hands. Perhaps tonight we can cuddle and look up at the stars. How about that?” She suggested and got a nod in return. “Alright, now I want you to go to the head of the patrol okay? Your son is up here and you won’t stay back here forever. Now go! Shoo shoo shoo!” And she nudged him forward. Dragonfruit squeaked and grumbled as they dragged themself along closer to Piketail and Firestrike.

How fun.

NOTES
Yippee some new kitties!

-- level 3
experience: 281/400
n/a
-- active quests:
quest 1
-- opted in to death?
yes/no
-- custom predators / prey
link here
-- inventory
mice | 1 FP | x1
squirrel | 1 FP | x0
rat | 1 FP | x0
lizard | 1 FP | x2
hare | 2 FP | x1
finch | 2 FP | x4
minnow | 2 FP | x1
crow | 3 FP | x1
bass| 4 FP | x1
deer | 5 FP | x2
ram | 5 FP | x0

Bindweed | x1
Borrage | x1
Burdock Root | x1
Catchweed | x1
Chervil | x1
Chickweed | x1
Daisyleaf | x1
Dock | x1
Elder Leaves | x1
Feverfew | x1
Foxglove Seeds | x1
Goldenrod | x2
Lavender | x1
Poppy Seeds | x3
Tormentil | x1
PATROL

he/him
hp | 100
hup | 10
sick | N

he/they
hp | 100
hup | 10
sick | N

she/her
hp | 100
hup | 0
sick | N

he/him
hp | 100
hup | 0
sick | N

he/they
hp | 100
hup |0
sick | N
Name

xx/xx
hp | --
hup | --
sick | --
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0259.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:29 pm

LILY MEADOW ALLIANCE !!
    xxxxxxxk1ngcl3m3nt1n3 clan archive last post

For a fleeting ripple of time, there was… peace.

A gentle bliss as refreshing as the dance and twirl of spring rains flowing from the blessing of the spirits. fragile yet ephemeral, the silence frolicked ━ ever-existing like the dew shimmering upon new lilies and spring clovers. And they tangled with her, a capricious bunch, gently teasing into her curls… tugging at her toes. Almost as if she were a royal and they were but humble peasants head-over-heels for her notice. (+1 feverfew, +1 dock, +1 horsetail)

Until the first spark of fire and brimstone broke.

A match kindling a flame.
    "Get it, Coast!" A soft snort fell from their jaws, overshadowed by the glimmer of amusement dancing in their ruby eyes. “It’s there, right in front of you!”

Oil upon fire.
    "Use my full name you━ see, you're doing it again! Throwing me off my━"

Ignition.
    "I am not! You’re just incompetent━"

But through the chaos of curses and cacophonous cries, something else broke. Something borne of sulfur pits and rotten garlic, spun from nightmares and wraiths; something from a little bandit who also had enough of the pair. The little creature spun around, midnight tail lifted and poised, the ivory stripe racing down its back striking in the shadows.

A mushroom cloud of noxious gold exploded.

She threw herself to the side, rolling in a field of clovers, shielded by the earthern tones of the dirt. But the little pair of fire and brimstone… was not so lucky. The cloud of gold dust, enveloped them, greeting the duo with a bittersweet kiss. A kiss not of stardust and wishes, but of rot and reek.

The culprit remained. A little bandit, chin lifted, a sliver of white splitting down the length of its nose. It remained one second, two seconds, three seconds more ━ almost like it were admiring its handiwork, relishing it as if…

A gentle bliss as refreshing as the dance and twirl of spring rains… until it met its end at her claws. (+5FP skunk)

For a fleeting ripple of time, there was peace once more.
    Save for… the stench.xx

✦ hunger (+0% hunger for each patroller, one free post left!)
        xx↳ firefly’flitter (0% hunger), coast'pearl (0% hunger)
        xx.x burning'shadow (0% hunger)

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; no)
        xx↳ +40XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+5XP for prey, +3XP for herbs, +375XP from catvent '22
        │││
        │││
        ✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
        xx↳ +5FP skunk +1 feverfew,
        xx.x+1 dock, +1 horsetail

✦ levels
        xx↳ +433XP → level 0 (477/100XP) → level 1
        xx.x(377/200XP) → level 2 (177/300XP)

congrats! you've reached level two & earned an additional +2FP (your
          choice
          ), +1 herb (your choice), +50 stardust and +1 common edit!
      xxxx✦ notes; hello hello! your catvent 2022 xp has been added ─ thank you for linking it! <3

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me