Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

♕ ── 004. [march explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:11 pm

xxYUTASHU'S STUBCLANxx
xx
written words exp: 10 exp
additional exp: n/a exp --
food+herb exp: 1 exp
patrol exp: 10 exp ----
death opt exp: x2 exp
total exp: 42 exp -----
████

─────────────────────────────────────────
prey? check.
herbs? check.
nests redone? check.
she was all set.

with intricate tangles of moss braided within her curls, the rosy luminance of the morning had faltered into a gentle, auburn glow. a warm, fluorescent glow that belonged to the evening.

and now she was here… with the kiss of nature against her features and a bird’s nest in sight. she promised she would come back for it- didn’t she?

ivory claws kissing the knobby velvets of a towering statue as she ventured up the spire of sienna and soft greens, all around her newly sprouted leaves fluttered. almost comforting as their flawless touch caressed her cheek.

and as she grew close enough to touch the heavens… the world was transformed, shifting into the magical aura of a fairytale kingdom. it was… spell-binding.

until it wasn’t.

eyes glinting like a shard of onyx, a song of melancholy poisoned reality. a symphony sung by a feathered soul cloaked with ink and shadows.

she never saw it coming.

feathers marring the serenity that had once been so mesmerizingly present, the feathered devil swooped down, its eyes blooming with a ferocity beyond anything she could’ve ever imagined.

and like a falling angel… she plummeted, the earth bowing to her and bestowing a tiny gift.
(-2hp [head wound] for shellstar :c no herbs or posts of rest required, +1fp [bugs], +1exp)

┌────────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 1 fpxxxxxx herbs earned: none </3 xxxxxxxx level: level 1 (78/200) -> level 1 (114/200)
items earned: n/a xxxany free posts remaining? : zero posts -----xxxxx hunger: 10% for shellstar!

└────────────────────────────────────────┘

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 005. [march explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:24 pm

xxWHOVIAN5EVA'S CRATERCLANxx
xx
written words exp: 100 exp
jan. quest exp: 170 exp --
food+herb exp: 11 exp
death opt exp: n/a exp
total exp: 156 exp -----

like falling butterflies kissed by the wind and entranced by phantom angels, it was enchanting.
tangled within delicate silks spun by an eight-legged fiend and levitating in the midst of the rose-golds of spring, withered fronds of soft greens wavered, seeming to shiver beneath the weight of snowspark’s gaze as he wandered close. too close.

alive with pastel shades of gold, ivory and soft greens, they twirled, twisting to the melody of a springtime breeze and blossoming with bittersweet perfumes that seemed almost… familiar.
(+1 ragwort, +1 horsetail, +1 daisy leaves, +1 burdock root, +4exp)

and it reminded him. it reminded him of them.

the four, fragile springtime gifts reminded him of the stars of his entire galaxy… the souls that set his entire world aglow with thousands of lights.

his kits. a dream… and a nightmare all at once.

“snowspark? are you alright?”

startling a little at the lyrical call of dawnfeather’s voice, his gaze fluttered to hers. “of course… why wouldn’t i be?”

“the rest of the patrol is wondering where you are.” as gentle as ever, a delicate paw rested on his shoulder, comforting as her gaze held his. “but i just wanted to let you know that your choices for the patrol were nicely chosen today… they had quite the catch.”
(+5fp [wallaby], +2fp [plains mouse], +7exp] )

but there was something else
… something else that cast shadows in those eyes that were like twin stars softly twinkling in the night skies. her eyes.

“is there something else?”

her gaze faltered. “yes… yes, there is.”
(the patrol has scented a predator [dingo] nearby! does the patrol choose pursue the dingo or do they ignore it?
** you levelled up! +2fp & 1 herb [of your choice], +1 nr myo!

┌────────────────────────────────────────────┐
fp earned: 7 fpxxxxx level: level 2 (275/300) -> level 3 (266/400)xxxxxany free posts remaining? : zero posts xxxxx
herbs earned: +1 ragwort, +1 horsetail, +1 daisy leaves, +1 burdock root xxxxxhunger: 10% for the entire patrol!

└────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by faelyn on Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 006. [march explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:51 pm

xxROXYTBDW'S MISTCLANxx
xx
written words exp: 20 exp
food+herb exp: 2 exp
death opt exp: n/a exp
total exp: 32 exp -----
████

like a veil sent by the stars, ribbons of amber and gold lights unfurled like daffodils at her toes, gentle and sweet as spring winds billowed, delicately whisking away the pearly chill of winter.

the dainty flakes of ivory that had once streaked the undergrowth was no longer present, dwindling into nothing more than a whimsical daydream as her footsteps kissed the earth.

but the paradise that had once been her reality didn’t last long.
perhaps it never was.

because here she was… the ribbons of light above her head seeming to falter at the bittersweet aroma of death and a starry journey ahead for lost souls.
(+1fp [scraps], +1fp [scraps], +2exp]

fp earned: 2 fpxxxxxx herbs earned: none </3 xxxxxxxx level: level 2 (161/300) -> level 2 (193/300)
items earned: n/a xxxany free posts remaining? : zero posts -----xxxxx hunger: 10% for miststar!

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby yutashu » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:59 am

(Word count: 185 )
She hit the ground with a hard thump, sending up a cloud of pollen. Shellstar groans, her head aching, laying on the forest floor with the loud shrieks of an angry bird calling through the trees. Blinking to clear her vision, she raised her head to see a starling, feathers fluffed and eyes glinting, cawing aggressively. Smart decision, attack your predator...Well I guess it worked out here! She thought, internally laughing at the situation she found herself in. Scary powerful warrior, defeated by prey. At least I'm still noble enough to know I've lost! Her train of thought was lost as she suddenly became aware of something crawling across her back. She jumps up, her pain forgotten.

More bugs? - shaking them off and gathering them up - They're everywhere! Guess I should be glad of the food, though. Peering up into the trees, she realized the bird had disappeared. Hmm.. wonder what it was protecting? Has to have some reason to be as fierce as that. Paws light as a feather, she climbed back up where she first "met" the bird.

-- cats on patrol
Shellstar | She/her | HP 98% | HUP 20% | Sick: no

-- custom predators / prey
N/A
-- level 1
experience: 78/100
-- items in inventory used
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
yes
-- inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x2
bugs | 1 FP | x4
mouse | 2 FP | x1

stinging nettle | x1
lovage | x1
burnet | x1
hello! hope your having a good day :)!!
ImageImageImageImage

links for myself!
stubclan - wildflower grove
all adoptables archive
yutashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ── 007. [march explore posts] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:53 pm

xxYUTASHU'S STUBCLANxx
xx
written words exp: 15 exp
food+herb exp: 3 exp
death opt exp: x2 exp
total exp: 56 exp -----
████

like a crown of sienna laced with streaks of gold… there it was. the little starling nest.
adorned upon a quivering branch with the soft, shimmering glow of the evening setting it alight with hues of topaz and citrine, she had never seen anything more mesmerizing.

her heart ached. ached even as the flutter of the starling returning to its starry nest bloomed in the silence… almost as if it were a reminder of her fall to the earth below.

but she-

“bird-watching?” lyrical and sweet, eyes as gold as the evening and twin stars flickered into motion, twinkling as a dancing stranger spiralled into view.

“who might you be?”

sugared like honey in the soft hush of spring, laughter blossomed at the stranger’s lips… delicate. “i’m furzetuft! i’ve come a long way and…” she paused. “can i tell you something?”

“like?”

“i adore bird-watching..” eyes fluttering shut into a wink, with a flourish, the dancing stranger descended, plopping down next to her to gaze at the starling. “starlings are magnificent birds… aren’t they?”

that one attacked me.” breathing a soft chuckle as those unfamiliar, daffodil eyes widened, a gentle smile curled upon shellstar’s lips as a gasp blossomed from nearby.

“really?” starry eyes still as wide as ever, the stranger frowned a little as the starling hopped from branch to branch. “are you alright?”

“yeah.. i think so!” shellstar grinned. “i took quite a tumble… since i was trying to get a close-up of its nest.”

woah.. you sound like the adventurous type!” gold and tawny curls bouncing a little as a drop of dew landed on furzetuft’s nose, the stranger gaze fluttered to hers. “i could never. messing with starlings and their young can be pretty scary if you ask me!”

a hushed silence fell over the two for a moment before the stranger’s songbird voice adorned reality once more. “but… since you sound like you love adventures so much, i have a little… quest for you to do!”
(furzetuft is here with an active quest! she would like you to earn an item through explore! please link this post in the active quest section of your explore posts as these quests may take a little longer to complete! once you’ve completed this quest, let the writer know in your post and furzetuft will be back to reward you with something!)

an excited grin embellished furzetuft’s features as she glanced up at shellstar. “and this is for you… it’s a little something to help you along with your quest! i can’t wait to see how it goes!”

and the dancing was gone... with only a little basket in her place.
(+1fp [scraps], +1 deadly nightshade, +1 stick, +3exp)

fp earned: 1 fpxxxxxx herbs earned: +1 stick & deadly nightshade xxxx level: level 1 (114/200) -> level 1 (170/200)
items earned: n/a xxxany free posts remaining? : zero posts -----xxxxx hunger: 10% for shellstar!

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:59 am

Cinerious wrote:

+10 EXP [Patrol sent]
+35 EXP [511 words written]
+0% Hunger each [Free post 1/3]

Viktor and Fawnstep roamed the forest for a while, their fur fluffed up against the biting cold that penetrated even these thick woods. Even though they kept their eyes wide open and their noses in the air, neither of them was able to make out any scent of prey except the vole Viktor had caught and was now carrying between his jaws.
[+1 Vole, +2 FP, +2 XP]

“What’s that?” Fawnstep exclaimed a few heartbeats later, pausing to point her tail at a plant, strangely green between the brown monotony of leaf bare. And indeed, the small flower looked perfectly healthy, exuding a fresh smell that made Fawnstep think of the sun and blue skies as she sniffed it carefully. She wasn’t quite sure what it was, as she’d never seen it before, but nevertheless she bowed down to pick it up.
[+1 Boon of Fertility, +1 XP]

They hadn’t continued their journey for long when to their left, some dried branches rustled. The two of them froze, rooted to their spots, as they watched a snake make its way over the path they were following. “Fawnstep!” Viktor hissed around the vole in his mouth. “Should we attack it?”

Totals
+2FP | +48 XP | Level 0 [48/100]

Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:19 pm

With all the chaos of last month, it seems like some cats must have misplaced their items-
    The forest is absolutely littered with ... just about everything from the Starclan Shop!
    Perhaps if you send out a few cats to inspect they'll find something useful for you?

For the month of March, it is now significantly more likely to find items in explore!
    On the 1st of April each player using the explore mechanic during the month of March will
    be entered to win one of a few Explore kitties .. see the first one here: [x]
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yutashu » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:59 pm

(Word count: 177)
Well that was certainly a fun exit.

Shellstar blinked at the spot on the tree where Furzetuft had previously perched, a spot now empty, showing no sign that the she-cat had really visited. Well, no sign except for the basket of herbs and scraps. The sight of the gift brought instant excitement to her heart, wondering what she had left- and it lasted until the deadly nightshade rested against her paws. It had been a shock to find in the pile.. who gifts a deadly poison? She seemed friendly enough, why would it be malicious?

She woke the next morning finding herself missing Furzetuft's brief company. Shellstar's voice had cracked when she first spoke to the she-cat from going unused for so long. I really do need to get some clanmates. She sighed.

After a quick stretch and check around camp to see that nothing had changed in the night, Shellstar settled down to eat a bit before going out on her daily explorations and border (if it really can be called that at this point) patrols.
Used 3FP (x3 bugs) on shellstar- should be 0% HUP (i think?)

-- cats on patrol
Shellstar | She/her | HP 98% | HUP 0% | Sick: no

N/A
-- level 1
experience: 170/200
3 FP (x3 bugs) on shellstar
-- opted in to death?
yes
-- inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x3
bugs | 1 FP | x1
mouse | 2 FP | x1

stinging nettle | x1
lovage | x1
burnet | x1
stick | x1
deadly nightshade | x1
hello! hope your having a good day :)!!
ImageImageImageImage

links for myself!
stubclan - wildflower grove
all adoptables archive
yutashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sulin » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:43 am

The White Raven
[url=X]Last Explore Post[/url] | [url=X]Last Response Received[/url]

Ghost had wandered deep into the forest, she saw as many other cats from other clans zipped past sadly Ghost had no one in her clan to help her go out into explore she had to do it herself. There was a small chance she could get hurt while exploring... She had to be careful.

[ 55 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Ghost | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

N/A
-- level 0
experience: 0
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
No
-- inventory
N/A

(I do hope I had filled this out right bc this is my first time)
- Type 1 Diabetic -
------------------------------------------------------
XXX - Spooks | She / Her - XXX
Hi there, I'm Sullivan c: Haven't been feeling too well lately, sorry!
I am a huge fan of MARVEL, TWD, the Witcher, and Good Omens!
I also love GoT, Blacklist, and Supernatural.
- Friends / Acquaintances -
Crow - Jay - Zach - Hyde - Marz-Barz - Temper
- Super Cool People -
Rocky - Herrings - Sweathie - Buzz - Cr0wz
- I Love you all! -
------------------------------------------------------
Follower check (just click my boy) >>>
Sulin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery