Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:56 pm

It is now greenleaf, any posts made after this are considered to be in the new season !
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[007.] ★ viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:30 pm

LAGOONCLAN !
    user + clan link: quirky; + clan archive
    responding to: quirky;'s last post
    xp stats: [opted-in for death rolls!]
    xx+40XP for writing, + 20XP for patrol sent
    xx+14XP for prey collected, +2XP for herbs found
    “Are you certain there’s nothing to fight, today?”

Softpetal’s head lifted from the tall field grass. Her gaze found a set of gold-scarlet eyes ─ heterochromic eyes glinting with the rustic essence of leaf-fall ─ peering at her intently. The healer’s apprentice had asked the question for the second time that morning. She smothered a sigh, weaving through the grass towards Goldenblossom. “We’re just here to look for herbs. Did you… did you find any?”

The she-cat grinned, kicking a loose pebble to the side. “No, but I have something else.”

She blinked. “Wait… what─”

A blur of gold zipped past her.

Goldenblossom sailed through the thick grass, vaulting over a loose branch. Her fur streamed behind her as the wind swept over her shoulders. The she-cat’s gaze was focussed, dead-set on her target ─ a chittering creature, nibbling on a small tree-nut, its long, russet tail thumping against the ground. The critter never saw the whirlwind coming for it. (+3FP squirrel)

Softpetal exhaled, giving a slight shake of her head. Just… a squirrel. Of course. A squirrel. Nothing to fight… not really. Just… her fellow patroller’s version of an opponent. She flicked her tail, beckoning for Goldenblossom to return.

The swish of grass behind her signalled that the others had also returned.

Smokestorm stood, head high, as he set a limp, light-furred creature into the grass. His hunting partner, Kestrelspeck, flanked him quietly as the silver tom surveyed the rest of the patrol. His gaze finally settled on hers. “You good?” (+4FP rabbit)

She paused, a faint smile tugging on her muzzle. “Yes… yes, of course. Goldenblossom found a─”

“We’re here!” Sagefluff panted, sides heaving. “It took a bit to find, but Olivebranch and I found this!” (+1 foxglove seeds)

totals;
    xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ kestrelspeck (40% hunger), smokestorm (40% hunger), sagefluff (10% hunger)
    xxxxolivebranch (10% hunger), softpetal (20% hunger), goldenblossom (10% hunger)

xx+76XP → level 2 (150/300XP)
    xx+4 FP rabbit, +3FP squirrel
    xx+1 foxglove seeds

notes; n/a, but your little pixels are absolutely adorable, ahh! <33

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

ECHOCLAN !
    The wooden barn disappeared from behind him, fading as trees filtered into view, their outstretched branches blocking out the old structure. Above, leaves from the towering trees floated gently to the ground, ruffled by the cool morning breeze.

Oak rolled his shoulders, traversing deeper into the territory. His gaze swept the area, soaking in the details. The trees, wild bushes, and that odd disgruntled bird setting down on a broken branch. He wrinkled his nose at the bird, before pressing his nose to the ground.

Different scents flooded his nose ━ a multitude of colors and tastes.
    Mice, rats… and something nearby.

His pawsteps carried him to the hollow of a tree. Placing his forepaws on the rough bark of the tree, he peered inside, a soft grunt slipping past his jaws. Tiny scraps of another creature’s past meal rested in the interior, along with a few leaves and a… stick? (+1FP scraps, +1 blackberry leaves, +1 lovage, +1 stick)

Oak reached inside, jaws clamping around the stick to tug it out. The silly thing caught, too wide to fit through the narrow hollow. Blast. He released a soft huff, using a paw to try to… twist the thing around━

Laughter exploded from nearby, a ricocheting howl.

A russet-furred tom stood by the edge of the border, doubled over with breathless glee. His gold eyes danced with a certain mirth, muzzle pulling into a smirk as Oak turned to face him. His tail flicked to the hollow. “Having trouble, little bird?”

He was… unfamiliar.
    A rogue.

The rogue’s tail twitched, gaze watchful. Daring.

Mocking.

A rogue lurks close to EchoClan's territory! The rogue doesn't seem to have crossed the border... at least not yet.
    Does Oak choose to confront the rogue or leave the rogue alone to continue on his patrol?

totals;
    xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ oak (0% hunger)

xx+19XP → level 0 (19/100XP)
    xx+1 FP scraps
    xx+1 blackberry leaves, +1 lovage, +1 stick

notes; hello + welcome to stars' explore! everything looks great, but feel free to reach out here (cs) or through discord if you have any questions! my pms/dms are always open! <3

OCEAN CLAN !
    The world was huge.

Soft, field grass tickled her paws as Squirrelpaw ambled through them. Her side brushed against her adoptive father’s as she swung around an ant hill. It wouldn’t do good to… trample upon those little creatures. They were… harmless! She lifted her head, shoulders easing as she gazed up at the russet tom by her side.

He was… her rock. Always reassuring, a steady presence.
    Her adoptive father. Her mentor. A friend.

But a father all the same.

His gold eyes twinkled as he nudged her shoulder. “See anything?”

She blinked.

“Erhm, no?” Her paw scuffed against the ground. “Maybe?”

Her mentor chuckled. His nose dipped down, guiding her head to the side. “How about there?” His muzzle was close to her ear, voice hushed. “See anything there?”

“I don’t━ oh. Oh.”

A small pink nose quivered as it poked out of the grass. The creature’s head emerged tentatively, whiskers trembling as it took a few tiny steps out from the grass. Its round ears twitched, before it gathered a pale seed and started nibbling. A vole.

It was distracted.

She took a careful step forward, belly low against the ground. Just like Brokenscar taught her. Another step forward. Then another. The vole munched on the seed, still oblivious. She was so close. Holding her breath, she pounced, trapping the vole with her claws. (+2FP vole)

Stringing the catch in her jaws, she bounded over. “I did it! I did it!” She beamed as she flanked her mentor once more. “I actually got it!”

Brokenscar grinned. “I saw.” His head gently bumped into her side, vibrant gold eyes dancing. “While you were off practicing those fancy moves of yours, I found something of my own, too.” (+3FP squirrel)

She batted the squirrel’s bushy tail, muzzle softening into a smile. Her head turned as the grass swished behind her. What was that?

Rosetta, Puddlefern and their tiny friends had returned, setting down a few broad, dark leaves.

“Ohh, is that━ wait. That’s…” She tilted her head. Boring leaves? No, that couldn’t be it. Borage plant? Her brows furrowed. She placed a paw on the dark herbs, giving it a quick sniff. “Oh, borage leaves!” (+1 borage leaves)

totals;
    xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ brokenscar (10% hunger), puddlefern (10% hunger), rosetta (10% hunger), squirrelpaw (10% hunger)
    xxxx↳ cedarflame (0% hunger), nightfall (0% hunger), peachcrown (20% hunger)* [fed previous patrol!]

xx+100XP → level 4 (270/500XP)
    xx+3 FP squirrel, +2FP vole
    xx+1 borage leaves
    xx-2FP vole (you've already removed this!), -4FP hare, -1FP mice (x4)

notes; *hello there! unfortunately, the food you fed your previous patrol only adds up to 10FP! according to your last explore post, a vole is only worth 2FP, not 4FP! 1x vole (2FP) + 1x hare (4FP) + 4x mice (4FP) = 10FP total. you will need to feed peachcrown an additional 2FP, so she'll have 0% hunger! <33

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:10 am

EchoClan
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=135332933#p135332933 | https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4566186&start=90#p135385985
Oak's ears twitched at the voice and he looked around until he found the source of it " eh there's a stick stuck in here... Who are you? what do you want.." he asked keeping a calm tone however he was prepared to fight if he had to.
[ 47 words ]

--cats on patrol
Shinlge < Oak | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 19

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

blackberry leaves| usage | x1
lovage | usage | x1
stick | usage | x1

faelyn

-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
Last edited by Prince Audric on Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northie » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:47 am

Aquilaclan
n/a |n/a
Bright rays of sunshine tickled the rocks of the mountains, the trio of cats slowly descending towards the river
that was glistening before them, the small splashes against small rocks breaking the thick silence. Tidestar took long
strides in front of the pair, oblivious to the glares from Duskcrown, who was walking alongside Vespershine. It was no
secret that the pair hated each other, but Duskcrown and Vespershine were a tight knit duo, and the clans best hunters,
leaving Tidestar no option but to bring the two along.

Tidestar came to a stop on a flat rock, overlooking two parts of the territory. to the east, founders forest and the bright
pine trees covered the land, to the west was snappers lake, brimming with fish. As Tidestar took a few steps, preparing
to jump down to the path leading down to the lake, Duskcrown swiftly stopped him.

“Fish? In this weather? Tidestar, may I remind you that we have had practically just fish for the last two seasons? Surely
you aren’t actually considering going to snappers lake?” The sparbled tom laughed, almost mocking the ginger tabby whom
just glared at him.
“With a new burst of fish, we would be stupid to not take advantage of it, after all, we only get this plentiful amount
of prey during the start of leafgreen.” Tidestar scowled, rolling his eyes at the tom, looking at Vespershine for back up.
“Tidestar, you say that like the fish will die overnight. We are all tired of fish, the kits in the nursery don’t even know
what fresh squirrel or wren tastes like, how do you expect them to want to hunt it?” Vespershine smirked at Duskcrown,
who stood behind Tidestar, the pair outweighing his opinion with smiles.
“If we don’t find any sort of prey in the forest, you guys are getting all of the blame.
A block of cheese would be more useful than taking you two out hunting.” Tidestar huffed, following the duo who had gotten their way, usual for the monarchy members who’s heritage was valued over his nine lives.

Following winding, jagged paths and the occasional sheets of rock sandwiched between the tall peaks, the pair had
found the opening to the founders forest, where the blades of grass were swaying in the breeze, thick scents of all kinds
scattered around, causing Duskcrown and Vespershine to perk up, eyes widening with anticipation.
“What’s that moving over there?”
[ 406 words ]

--cats on patrol
Duskcrown | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Vespershine | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Tidestar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
mice | 1 FP | x0
pika | 2 FP | x0
wren | 2 FP | x0
squirrel | 3 FP | x0
jay | 3 FP | x0
puffin | 4 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
Last edited by northie on Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
The wind permeates ───────
────────────────────────────────
north/gee - isfx- ☼ ♎︎ | ☽ ♓︎ | ➚ ♓︎ - she/they
hi there! my name is north or gee ((:
feel free to trade me, I look at all trades!
big genshin and warrior cats fan!!
discord: nqrthie

© .......... both mind and

northie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:38 am

The Fallen

Note to the writer that claims this post: Please disregard the characters and plot of my last post. I have since remade my clan. The inventory and such is the same, but the cats, plot, territory, and such have changed.

Last Post
Last Reply

XXXXXXXXXXWind whipped through the sparsely forested portion of The Expanse. Strike of Fierce Eagle, better known by his fellows as Strike, led an expedition into the harsh environment. He and five of his friends had set out in search of prey, herbs, and water The Fallen needed for survival. The Fallen was a group of cats that populated The Expanse. As far as they knew, they were some of the only felines able to survive The Expanse. There was one cat they'd met, Fennel, who occasionally came to them to trade food and medicine. Luckily, it was greenleaf, which meant that The Expanse was well stocked with prey to hunt. However, it was the hottest time of the four seasons, meaning water was difficult to find.
Even the riverbed by the camp had dried to a thin trickle. In a few days, that too would be gone. What's worse, there hadn't been any rainfall in moons. Prey was still plentiful, but if this continued, even the fleas wouldn't make it. Thus, Strike, another Heavy Claw, their healer, two providers, and a trainee had struck out in search of water. They had just left the camp, one of many they often occupied, and were on the long trek to another of The Fallen's encampments scattered throughout The Expanse. Star Reader, the guide and leader of The Fallen, had announced the night before that the stars had shown her a place where they could find water. She said that it could be found by following the path of the rising sun, but unfortunately, the stars had shown her no more than that. Therefore, it was up to Strike and the others to figure out where this water was.
Strike had been hand-picked by Star Reader to head the mission. Star Reader who, for some reason, had insisted that Roar That Rises at Dawn and his trainee accompanied him. Roar and his trainee, River That Flows Through Mountain, were both quite inexperienced. Roar had only traveled between the camps twice. Once as a kit and another time as a very young apprentice. This journey wouldn't be like the ones Roar had already made. River, who had never had to travel to any camp other than the one he'd been born in, might not survive.
Luckily, the other three cats in the group were exceptionally experienced. Petal That Dances in Breeze, also known as Petal, was a pretty caliby she-cat with gentle green eyes. She was the only healer in the group; Strike was surprised Star Reader was willing to part with her. Pine Needle on Forest Floor, called Pine, had a healthy, dark tabby pelt and amber eyes. He was the other Heavy Claw in the group. Rain Falling From Sky, known as Rain, was a slender blue mackerel lynx point with blue eyes. She was mild-tempered and, much like Roar and his trainee, was a provider of The Fallen. These six cats were the ones chosen to find water lead the rest of The Fallen to it.

XXXXXXXXXXRiver padded alongside his mentor, Roar, his tail trailing limply on the ground behind him. His paws ached something fierce, having never carried him so far before. They were traveling somewhere beyond the known paths The Fallen often took when traversing The Expanse. River himself had never once left the safety of the territory around the forest camp.
His pads were starting to crack after only one day of travel, and though he wanted to, River resisted asking Petal for herbs. His pads would harden to the rough stone ground in due time.
Ahead, Strike led the way to the water Star Reader had predicted would be beyond the rising sun. Rain was on Strike's right flank, quietly murmuring to the battle-scarred tom. Pine and Petal were behind River and his mentor, bringing up the rear of the party. Already, they had traveled further than River had even been.
Currently, the group was walking across a stretch of dried, cracked earth. river spotted a strange plastic thing on the ground and cocked his head to the side at the strange things on the wrapping. In odd symbols, he saw 'Feeterina' whatever that was.
Sand and grit got between River's toes and under his claws, distracting him from the odd plastic thing. At this point, though, he was too tired to bother stopping to dislodge the offending material. Besides, River didn't want to slow the already long trek ahead. So, with a quiet sigh, River persisted.

XXXXXXXXXXSlowly, the sun began its descent in the sky, lining the outline of the cats with a golden glow. It was then that they finally reached a break in the seemingly endless plain of dirt and sand. River's tail lifted, as did his spirits.
"Finally! I thought we'd never be out of that dusty wasteland!" Roar nudged River with a good-natured shoulder. "That 'wasteland' used to be covered in grass and wildflowers. Did you know that?" River shook his head. He hadn't. He was born after the great fire that had been the start of the drought they now suffered. Petal piped in from the back of the group, "Mhm. When I was an apprentice, we traveled through the Great Plains. Before it became what it is now." River's whiskers twitched curiously.
Petal was Roar's littermate, so they must've gone through the Great Plains together. Strike called over his shoulder, tail twitching impatiently. "There's no time to chatter like sparrows. The sun will set before long, and I'd like to get some food and set up camp before then." Rain hummed in agreement. "Roar, River, and I will see what prey we can find then." Strike nodded as he corralled the other two cats and began looking for a place to rest for the night. Rain, being the most senior cat among the three, flicked her tail. River was content to follow as she padded into the undergrowth. He sniffed the air, disappointed to find that he couldn't detect any prey scent. A rustling in the bushed alerted the party to something approaching from downwind. River's hackles raised in alarm, but he relaxed a bit when Roar placed his tail over his shoulders.
"It's alright young one. It's just Fennel, isn't that right?" Much to River's surprise, his mentor was right. Fennel emerged from the bushes, seeming a little bashful. The loner needed some prey from the sound of things. River smiled up at his mentor, not liking the idea of turning away a friend.
"I can fetch Fennel the mouse I caught earlier today." The mouse in question had been caught in the cracked lands of the former Great Plains. River had planned to save it for Petal to eat later, but he didn't mind giving it to Fennel. Rain flicked her ear and nodded in assent. "Alright, but make it quick. We still need time to hunt for our cats." River cheered in his head and pelted back to the temporary camp. Pine greeted him, and River meowed a quick 'hello' in reply. He found the place where he'd buried the mouse, grabbed it, and swiftly made his way back to the others.
With a proud expression, he deposited the mouse at Fennel's paws. Rain huffed but managed a friendly smile nonetheless. The lynx point she-cat was much more tolerable of her friends, not quite loners like Fennel. "Alright. That should do it." She meowed. River glanced at Rain's flicking tail and realized the older cat was itching to get moving.
He felt a little bad for insisting on helping Fennel before even ensuring there was enough prey for them.
[ 1,272 words ]

--level 2
experience: 122/300

1 wood mouse. Given to Fennel
1 squirrel eaten by Strike of Fierce Eagle

--cats on patrol
Strike of Fierce Eagle | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Pine Needle on Forest Floor | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Petal That Dances in Breeze | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Rain Falling From Sky | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Roar That Rises at Dawn | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
River That Flows Through Mountain | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

--predators:
Foxes (Common)
Weasel (Common)
Eagles
Stray dog(s) (Rare)
--inventory
FOOD
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Bugs | 1 FP | x2
Wood mouse | 2 FP | x2 -1
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Hedgehog | 3 FP | x2
Squirrel | 3 FP | x3 -1
HERBS
Marigold | Prevents
bleeding, inflammation, and
stops infection | x3
Chickweed | Used to
treat greencough | x4
Comfrey Root | Repairing
broken bones and soothing
wounds/inflammation | x2
Chervil | Used to
treat bellyaches and
infected wounds | x2
Tormentil | Good for
all wounds/extracting poison | x2
Bindweed | Binds sticks together to
mend a broken/sprained bone | x2
Willow Leaves | Used to
stop vomiting | x2
Oak leaves | A leaf
used to stop infections | x1
Burnet | A leaf
used to give strength | x1
Elder leaves | A leaf
often used to treat sprains | x1
Last edited by Gravis Cordis on Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:55 pm

Clan of Eternal Sun
N/A | N/A
Early mornings and late evenings are the only times one could hunt without burning their pawpads off, a fact Coyotesun knows all too well. Even now, the sun barely peaks out from over the mountains, and yet the temperature is already starting to rise, a hot wind buffeting Coyotesun's fur, made even worse by the added heat of summer. He has to move quickly to catch anything before the heat makes him retreat back to his meager shelter, but for a moment, he sits and enjoys the sunrise. It's not like he has anyone relying on him— if he fails to catch something, only his own belly will go empty.

He takes a deep breath in, savoring the last of the cold night air.

And sets off into the desert, leaving the Shelter behind.
[ 134 words ]

--cats on patrol
Coyotesun | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0

--inventory
scraps | 1FP | x0
lizard | 2FP | x0
woodrat | 2FP | x0
desert toad | 3FP | x0
snake | 3FP | 0x
jackrabbit | 4FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
none
-- active quests:
none
-- predators:
coyotes, rattlesnakes, vultures
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:23 am

SUNCLAN
none | none
The darkness of the night arrived swiftly, coating The Land of Altan in an eerie manner. Now, was among the most dangerous times for those who dared to roam the land, however it was no greater of a moment for a patrol to leave and search the realm for any threats, perhaps discovering some prey as well. Thus, the leader of Sunclan led his fellow clanmates away from the ruins they called home and into the treacherous land that surrounded them. The flame-point's deep blue gaze scanned the area, occasionally glancing between his companions, stride long and purposeful. "Alert me if you see any signs of trouble. That means you too, Maplewish." He huffed, knowing the molly had a tendency to be a tad scatter-brained at times. Nonetheless, she was a valuable member of the colony and as such, she had remained with them for some time.
XXXXUnlike during the day, the sand underpaw wasn't scorching hot, but comfortable, such was bearable and easy to walk upon. Nose lifted into the air, the flame-point inhaled deeply, searching for any signs of threats or perhaps catching the scent of an unsuspecting meal. A breeze swept over the patrol, sending cool air through their pelts, alas they would surely be thankful for having a thick undercoat. The moon shone brightly overhead, lighting their path in a silvery glow.
[ #226 words ]

--cats on patrol
FLARESTAR | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
APPLESNAP | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
MAPLEWISH | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N
--level 0
--level 0
--level 0

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
none
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
bugs | 1FP
jerboa | 2FP
bat | 2FP
spiny-tailed lizard | 3FP
spotted sand grouse | 3FP
horned owl | 4FP
new predators:
jackal, cobra, mongoose, monitor lizard
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? n/a, currently don't have any
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:59 am

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
Squirrelpaw looked around gleefully and murmured through the dark fur of her new catch, "Whut noew?" She mumbled, a wide smile across her ginger face. "More hunting I assume?" Puddlefern inquired gently. "Sure." Brokenscar murmured through his catch which, happened to ironically be a squirrel.
[ 45 words ]

--cats on patrol
Brokenscar | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Puddlefern | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Rosetta | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Squirrelpaw | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
--level 4
experience: 270/500

--inventory
1x Scraps = 1 FP per
1x Squirrel = 3 FP per
1x Bird = 4 FP per
1x Vole = 2 FP per

1x Celandine ll 2x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 1x Goatweed ll 5x Bindweed ll 3x Yarrow ll 2x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves ll 3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll 2x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 2x Goldenrod ll 3x Poppy seeds ll 1x Willow bark ll 1x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 1x Lamb's Ear ll 1x Holly Berry ll 1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel ll 1x Thyme ll 1x Burdock Root ll 1x Tansy ll 1x Catmint ll
-- items being used
---
-- active quests:
[url=url link]quest #1[/url]
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:46 am

Image Image Image Image
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
The pride on Goldenblossom's face was almost laughable. She was so happy about a single catch. Smokestorm clearly saw the potential in the Healer Apprentice. So, when all the cats gathered up for another patrol, he put her on the Hunting team. Goldenblossom bounced up and down as she followed the arrogant Kestrelspeck who was explaining how she should stay by her side and watch the experienced cat. Smokestorm decided to put the two Gatherers, Sagefluff and Softpetal together, and he went with Olivebranch. The LagoonClan cats went their separate ways into the dense forest.
[ 95 words ]

--cats on patrol
Kestrelspeck | HP 100% | HUP 40% | Sick: N
Smokestorm | HP 100% | HUP 40% | Sick: N
Sagefluff | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Olivebranch | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Softpetal | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Goldenblossom | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
--level 2
experience: 150/300

--inventory
Mouse | 2 FP | x4
Vole | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1

Cobwebs | usage | x2
Horsetail | usage | x2
Foxglove Seeds | usage | x2
Sweet-sedge | usage | x2
Lungwort | usage | x3
Borage Leaves | usage | x3
Comfrey Root | usage | x2
None, but I traded items for SD here!
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

explore post 002 -- elmclan

Postby ethium » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:15 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elmclan storage - last explore: 6/30 - last response: 7/17 - word count: 570
level: 0 experience: (55/100)
      explore post 002

As Pikesplash rejoined the patrol, she let her gaze wander aimlessly. Her thoughts were miles away, but were angled towards the events of recent. Elmclan had been eventful, to say the least. The fire that had destroyed their old camp still smoldered, according to scouts, but thanks to the two-leg activity in the area it seemed contained to the corner it had started in. Of course that didn't change the fact that it had decimated their entire previous camp, but mourning over something so far gone was pointless and pikesplash let the thought slip away as easily as it had come.

Then there was the presence of the shadow stalker. Which had terrorized their new camp up until only a few moons ago. Rushingflame had forbade anyone from leaving at night, which had left elmclan feeling isolated as they were no longer able to visit the ancestral tree during the full moon. Pikesplash could still smell the mixed scent of lavender and oregano that she had wore around her neck for the weeks following the death of kinktail. When the third cat had turned up.. Rushingflame had made it mandatory, and the healers had begun to mix up poultices to spread over den entrances and had set up herbs around the perimeter. The warding herbs were working, keeping whatever malevolent creature in the woods around them at bay, but by nightfall any cat caught outside the clan was usually killed. Caracalfire, was the only notable exception and the only reason he had survived is because he had warding herbs on him from spiderwort grove.

Pikesplash sighed, the uncomfortable memories of losing clanmates to the darkness seemed to weigh heavy on her shoulders. She had nearly lost her own daughter, Perchpaw, if her daughter's friends hadn't had come to her aide and had saved them all. That Doepaw was strange, beyond strange really she seemed almost otherworldly. Clearly blessed by something she couldn't understand. Pikesplash didn't know if she was afraid or fascinated.. maybe both. They were still moving through the trees when a blur of color flashed across the patrol. A stray kittypet, there seemed to be an odd look in their eye and they nearly ran straight into lionfang, who hissed in response.

"Who are you?!" the golden molly demanded, unsheathing her claws and hissing at the seemingly scatter-brained kittypet. "The two-leg town is that way bee-brain, your in elmclan territory!" lionfang continued. It looked like the golden molly wanted to jump the clearly distraught kittypet.

"The cheese! THE CHEESE!" the kittypet howled, looking wide-eyed at the patrol, before suddenly turning and making a dash for the opposite side of the path. They disappeared in a whirlwind of claws in the general direction of the abandoned two-leg town. The patrol just stared after the absurd cat. "What in Ancestor's name was going on with them?" Fadedstone finally commented, his gaze seemed locked on the place where the kittypet had disappeared between the trees. Lionfang huffed irritated. "I'll send a couple guardians out to look for em later. We have more important things to do than chase some crazed kitty-pet back to their two-leg. They won't survive out here anyway." the molly stuck up her nose and continued on. Pikesplash sighed softly, irritated by the way lionfang spoke of kitty-pets. As if they weren't a cat like anyone else. But she did have to admit, that was a little weird.

XXXXX
        the current patrol:
        pikesplash - HP 100% - HUP 0% - sick: n/a
        perchpaw - HP 100% - HUP 0% - sick: n/a
        fadedstone - HP 100% - HUP 0% - sick: n/a
        lionfang - HP 100% - HUP 0% - sick: n/a
        prey inventory:
        mouse -- 1FB -- x2
        rabbit -- 2FB -- x1
        prey -- 2FB -- x0
        used inventory:
        item name -- desc