14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Beaumont Collie #111 Adopted

Postby Vinson » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:48 pm

Adopted

Username: Julius525
    Name: Mindflayer
    Height: 21 in
    Weight: 44 lbs
    Color: Glass Masked Blue and Tan Ghost Blanketed Wildtype Lightly Ticked Belted White
    Genotype: awdas Bb cchcch dd EmgEm hh ii Kbky mm spsb Tt UU LL

genotype suggested by iStarz & Everly

Last edited by Vinson on Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #111 Open

Postby potato.PHD » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:56 pm

Username: potato.PHD
    Name: rdk's lovely bones // "susie"

wip!! :0
Last edited by potato.PHD on Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
potato.PHD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:23 pm

mark,,
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:40 pm

- dropping!
Last edited by saorsa on Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:01 pm

Mark! I really hope I have time to do something nice such a pretty kid
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:35 pm

This baby 😭😭😭 I need them <3

Username: iStarz & Everly
Name: Breck

Mate; Arlyn

Background;
Before Breck came to us, he was bounced around from shelter to foster and back to shelter. Even after being adopted, he had been returned to a shelter many times for being too much to handle. He couldn't stand to be left alone and no one could figure out why. He wasn't aggressive or overly hyper, but his anxiety and just general stress was through the roof. Breck didn't take too well to most companion dogs he was paired with. He just wasn't interested in any of them for some reason. That was until of our close friends found Breck in a shelter that they fostered for. They knew he needed a chance and got us in contact. We instantly fell in love with Breck and his eagerness to be loved.

Let's Work;
Soon after we started fostering Breck, we started trying to find him a job that could curb his anxiety. Giving him focus, we decided, would be good savior. We started with basic obedience and he quickly picked up everything that we threw at him. He was so eager to please and took even the biggest challenge in stride. But every night he seemed to regress, hiding himself in a shell. He needed a companion desperately. While he got along with most of the other males, he wasn't interested in them at all. It wasn't until we decided that he might be a good candidate for team herding that we thought Arlyn might be a good fit. She was a quiet dog with a happy personality.

Meeting Arlyn;
Bringing Arlyn and Breck together was nerve-wracking for all the trainers. We desperately wanted Brevk to stay with us, but he needed the confidence only a companion could bring him. Arlyn was just about our last hope. We introduced them slowly, separated in two different runs. Letting them get used to eachother. Arlyn instantly had Breck's attention. They would "talk" to eachother and give kisses through the fence. The flirting was on! Breck began to be eager to see Arlyn every morning. A few days later they got to meet without the fence separating them. They greated eachother as if they hadn't seen eachother in years, but it was like they were never apart. No one would ever knew that they had only first met a few days prior. Soon after they began training together and now they are a perfect working pair.

Personality; Breck is a soft-hearted but stubborn guy. He cares deeply about the ones he loves and is very loyal. Breck is determined to make any and all relationships work, believing that there is always something to fight for when you love someone. He feels deeply for his mate, Arlyn. She is the air in his lungs and he would do anything for her. He is her support and she makes him believe in happiness.

Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:44 pm

Username: Julius525
Name:
WIP!
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxio » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:44 pm

Username:Luxio
Name: Wip!
Oakley 17/06/19 - 26/9/19
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Southern sweetie » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:43 am

Username: southern sweetie
    Name: The little princess | Kanzi
Last edited by Southern sweetie on Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:45 am

disclaimer;; however this form is left when this ends, it should be considered finished <3
lyrics from imagine dragons' 'amsterdam'
font free for personal use by aldedesign

Username: shadow9119
Name: SM's My Own Happy Ending//Tek

tek hid behind his master’s legs, eyeing these new dogs with a great amount of caution. his ears were perked as high as they could go as he listened to the conversation his master and the other man were having.
“i’ve ‘ad ‘im since he were a pup, just to keep the deer in check. but then someone tol’ me he were one o’ them beaumont collies or what ‘ave you. so i brought ‘im to you. figured you could ‘ave ‘im and make ‘im a great show dog like he was meant to be.”
“and you’re sure about this?” the new man asked. tek’s master nodded, his body tense.
“aye. i want the best for ‘im, you understand. he’s meant for more than workin’ on a game ranch.”
tek's course in life changed drastically after that

art by me

tek had always been the fiercely independent type. he had been brought in to work on the game ranch when he was just a pup. he was raised around the deer and the other herding dogs, becoming much more comfortable around them than people. deer were bred, raised, and then sold off to zoos or parks or trophy hunters. tek watched over them carefully, keeping predators like wolves away. over time he felt more at home in a herd of deer than even with other dogs. deer were quiet, they were honest. they provided a kind of peace that tek couldn’t replicate anywhere else.
he was always a little sad to see them go.

art by me

then one day his master started to look at tek differently, as though he suddenly saw something different in the dog. they’d never been particularly close - once his training had been completed, tek had been left to his own devices - but tek trusted his master with his life. so when he was loaded up into the car he didn’t think much of it. that was until tek was suddenly left behind in a new place that he didn’t know or care to understand. he suddenly felt incredibly lonely. there were no deer or familiar faces to keep him company. it was just one man and a pack of strange dogs.
what kinds of ‘greater things’ had his master been talking about?

art by me

tek expected to immediately be put to work, but much to his surprise he was mostly left alone. his new trainer allowed tek to learn how things worked by himself. he continued to avoid socializing with the other dogs, but none of them hounded him over it. he was allowed to settle in at his own pace, which made him both grateful and a little nervous. surely his master hadn’t just dropped him here to become some kind of house dog? the next few weeks involved a lot of restless thought on tek’s part.
he really didn’t know what to do with himself.

[art goes here]

three weeks later, something interesting happened. all of the dogs (except for tek, who stood a good distance away) had gathered at the fence to watch a trailer that had arrived at the kennel. though he feigned disinterest, tek watched the whole thing closely. he whole body perked up when the trailer door came open and several goats were led out. they looked just like little deer! tek was immediately drawn to them, more so than any of the other dogs.
the goats were led to a small field, and then tek's new trainer called for him.
"this is your herd now," his trainer explained with a smile. "take care of them?"
tek promised that he would.

[art goes here]

Last edited by shortstop on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:25 am, edited 14 times in total.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist