♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Panther202 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:08 pm

okapi, wrote:
Okay, so here's a story that I'd like to share. And although this situation is already over, I'd like to see the advice people would give...so please give advice and let me know what I should have done or what you would have done!

So, one of my best friends (we'll call her Cassidy) has a boyfriend (we'll call him Freddie). She has been dating him for around 8 months. All three of us are on the swim team at our school, and I started talking to Freddie at the beginning of the year. We became pretty good friends who talked quite a bit! However I had no intentions of trying to split them because I'm not interested in him that way.
Anyway, it got to a point where he told me that he could tell me anything. So one day, he was talking to me and all of a sudden said, "I have to get something off my chest. If I tell you this you have to promise not to tell anyone. Not even Cassidy." So I promised, because I didn't think it was going to be that bad. But let me tell you, I was wrong.
He said to me that he thinks I'm hot and wants to have (I'm going to say this because it's less uncomfortable) *smex* with me. I was surprised. And I'm really naive to boys, so at first I told him that it was okay and it's normal for guys to want to have smex with other girls, as long as they don't act upon it. So then I was freaking out, and I texted my friend, and she said a guy shouldn't want to do that with any other if he has a girlfriend. And when I told her it was Freddie who told me this, she told me I had to tell Cassidy and that Freddie is an awful guy for this.
At this point, I was really conflicted. I didn't want to break Freddie's trust any more than I already had, because he has trust issues, and so does Cassidy. And I was afraid that if I told Cassidy, she would be devastated, or believe him over me and not be my friend anymore. So I took a day to think about it and talk about it with my friend. I decided to ask Freddie a couple more questions the next day to get to the bottom of what he meant. Ultimately, the result of those questions was that he asked me because he wanted me to say that I would do it with him. I also asked him that if I said yes, would he still do it with me while dating Cassidy. And he said yes but that he felt bad for saying that. He also added that he thought it would be "fun".
After this, I decided Cassidy has to know what's happened. But I thought it would be safest to go to Freddie first and I asked him to tell Cassidy. Because she would know it's the truth if he told her.
So he told her.
And Cassidy came to me saying "why didn't you tell me sooner" and I had to explain the situation I was put in and how hard it was for me to choose what to do. I went to thank Freddie for telling her, but then she mentioned something about a dream. And I was like, "what?" and she told me that Freddie said that he had a dream about having smex with me. Which was a complete lie.
So then I told her the truth.
She was extremely conflicted as well, but she understood why I didn't tell her sooner and what position he put me in.
In the end, she talked to him about it and she decided to give him one more chance because he said that he feels really bad for it. And she told him to apologize to me. (He never did).
So after all this is over, I still think about it because Freddie and I are still friends and Cassidy and I are even closer. But, I still wonder if I made the right choice, and if Cassidy is making a good choice to stay with him. Because my friend said that Freddie is not a good person for this and doesn't deserve a second chance. But I just don't know how to feel. But I support Cassidy no matter what.

Anyway, I hope this story was interesting. Thanks for any comments! Maybe I'll get over it soon :lol:

I've been in this situation! This was definitely the right decision. Unfortunately it is ultimately Cassidy's choice who she dates and you're doing the right thing by supporting her. If he had planted a kiss on you, I would be preaching a different story. I'm really glad it worked out in the end and I just hope she doesn't get hurt (although it seems like she will, honestly..)
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:25 pm

resolved, thank u!!
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:16 pm

half the guys I’ve liked in the last four years are actually gay - (im a chick*)
but they’re not
one was bi and a year or two after I was told he was gay and I shut my feelings off I’m told he ‘finds me attractive’??
then what I was told just like, *poof* seemed to never have existed and he had this huge crush on my friend
then she had to basically shut down the two who liked her at the time

but here I am just utterly confused
another guy’s sexuality is not what I was told too, he’s not just into dudes
ugh feelings
ugh boys
ugh
⠀ ⠀._____________
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x...┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ┊ ✫ ✫ .┊ ┊ ┊
x.. ┊ ⊹ ......||┊ ✫ .................
x...x.|..||.| .xx.
x ⠀✧xxxxxxxxx....⠀✧
x..┌-.-..-...-....-
....|xx • she/her ✦ equestrian • australian ✦xxxxx.xx|
....|xx rarely active but still here • im not good xxx...|
....|xx at collecting so feel free to trade & help xxxx..|
....|xx me out ✦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-....-...-..-.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainmaker » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:04 am

ok, so this probably going to sound weird, but whatever. i like this guy, and i've liked him for a while, but we've never talked. then, out of NOWHERE he sent me an email, asking me for help with some school related stuff, even though we're not friends, and we don't talk. i honestly don't even know how he knew my name. . . . i just don't know what to do, as he sent it yesterday, and i only saw it a few hours ago, so i don't know if he thought i was ignoring him or what. . . anyways, he has other people he could have asked, but he asked me, so i don't know if its a sign he likes me, or if i'm just hoping he does.
feel free to give advice through pm or on here, doesn't really matter, although i'm more likely to see it if its through pm! thanks in advance!
FRMSLD
━━━━(bughead-stan)━━━━━━
Hi! I'm bughead-stan, but you can call me
Jasmin! I used to be mrs. spaghetti,
and I'm currently obsessed with
Riverdale and Supernatural, and love
trading and playing lioden! PM me
anytime, or send trades, I love to
talk to new people!
rainmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:11 am

mrs. spaghetti wrote:
ok, so this probably going to sound weird, but whatever. i like this guy, and i've liked him for a while, but we've never talked. then, out of NOWHERE he sent me an email, asking me for help with some school related stuff, even though we're not friends, and we don't talk. i honestly don't even know how he knew my name. . . . i just don't know what to do, as he sent it yesterday, and i only saw it a few hours ago, so i don't know if he thought i was ignoring him or what. . . anyways, he has other people he could have asked, but he asked me, so i don't know if its a sign he likes me, or if i'm just hoping he does.
feel free to give advice through pm or on here, doesn't really matter, although i'm more likely to see it if its through pm! thanks in advance!

Don't read too much into it. Likely he just needed help. I would suggest just helping him out and seeing if you two connect. Don't move too fast.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parakeetperson » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:33 am

I don't really have a particular crush on anyone, but there are two people where if they asked if we could go out, I would definitely 100% say yes
Looking for astronomy dogs, especially Libra! Trade me!
parakeetperson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Omigosh wow, so much tea to spill. So I told you guys that I told my crush I like him, well, I had only told one other person about who I liked and that one person “forgot” that they couldn’t tell anybody because they promised and today in our art class he told almost the entire class who I like and they started badgering me about it so I got a little upset and they started defending themself and I don’t know if I should forgive them because most of the people in my art class are popular and know who my crush is, who isn’t popular, and I just felt really embarrassed. Anyway after class my other friend who is in that class with me came up to me and told me that they had a feeling that my crush likes me and they said they could to talk to my crush for me if I’d like. So I said that I would like to know but I was totally fine without knowing as my crush (let’s call him Fred) are still friends even though I told him. So now I don’t know exactly what I should do, should I let my friend talk to him and find out and let my other friend earn my trust again, or should I just keep my crush at a friendship to avoid anything else potentially bad from happening that can ruin our friendship?

Also when I got on the bust today after school, I was sitting there quietly till someone asked “Fred” if they liked me and I could hear them too because it’s not a big bus and “Fred” practically sits a couple seats ahead of me. And the person who asked him was one of the people my friend “accidentally” told. I literally hid in my seat to avoid anything and thought I could hear “Fred” say “no...” but I couldn’t tell if it was a lie.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainmaker » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:41 pm

mrs. spaghetti wrote:

okay, so, update! i said I'd help him, and so we kept emailing each other after school ended, when he asked if i had social media, bc talking over email stressed him out since he didn't get a notification when i replied. So we started talking over Facebook, and we talked until 11pm, and we had been steadily talking (about non school related stuff i mean) since 5 pm. He's so sweet, and he makes me smile, no matter what he says. So finally, when he had to leave, he said "well 'insert name here', it was a pleasure getting to know you more" and when we said good night, he said "farewell" and then the last thing he said was "sweet dreams". . . I cannot stop smiling. He makes me incredibly happy, and i can only hope that tomorrow won't be awkward bc he doesn't really talk much in person. He told me that his parents are often disappointed with him because he doesn't talk to others much, and my response was "you can always talk to me" i know, cheesy. But he said "we'll see :)" so i really am not sure where to go from here. . . Any help/advice is GREATLY appreciated!
FRMSLD
━━━━(bughead-stan)━━━━━━
talk to new people!
rainmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:31 am

wolfi. wrote:Omigosh wow, so much tea to spill. So I told you guys that I told my crush I like him, well, I had only told one other person about who I liked and that one person “forgot” that they couldn’t tell anybody because they promised and today in our art class he told almost the entire class who I like and they started badgering me about it so I got a little upset and they started defending themself and I don’t know if I should forgive them because most of the people in my art class are popular and know who my crush is, who isn’t popular, and I just felt really embarrassed. Anyway after class my other friend who is in that class with me came up to me and told me that they had a feeling that my crush likes me and they said they could to talk to my crush for me if I’d like. So I said that I would like to know but I was totally fine without knowing as my crush (let’s call him Fred) are still friends even though I told him. So now I don’t know exactly what I should do, should I let my friend talk to him and find out and let my other friend earn my trust again, or should I just keep my crush at a friendship to avoid anything else potentially bad from happening that can ruin our friendship?

Also when I got on the bust today after school, I was sitting there quietly till someone asked “Fred” if they liked me and I could hear them too because it’s not a big bus and “Fred” practically sits a couple seats ahead of me. And the person who asked him was one of the people my friend “accidentally” told. I literally hid in my seat to avoid anything and thought I could hear “Fred” say “no...” but I couldn’t tell if it was a lie.

Honestly at this point there's so much roundabout you really need to just ask HIM.

mrs. spaghetti wrote:
mrs. spaghetti wrote:

okay, so, update! i said I'd help him, and so we kept emailing each other after school ended, when he asked if i had social media, bc talking over email stressed him out since he didn't get a notification when i replied. So we started talking over Facebook, and we talked until 11pm, and we had been steadily talking (about non school related stuff i mean) since 5 pm. He's so sweet, and he makes me smile, no matter what he says. So finally, when he had to leave, he said "well 'insert name here', it was a pleasure getting to know you more" and when we said good night, he said "farewell" and then the last thing he said was "sweet dreams". . . I cannot stop smiling. He makes me incredibly happy, and i can only hope that tomorrow won't be awkward bc he doesn't really talk much in person. He told me that his parents are often disappointed with him because he doesn't talk to others much, and my response was "you can always talk to me" i know, cheesy. But he said "we'll see :)" so i really am not sure where to go from here. . . Any help/advice is GREATLY appreciated!

Don't rush it and don't get too absorbed, like I said before. He is showing some signs that he could be into you but you don't want to scare him off by being too forward. Just continue forward as friends for now and wait for things to develop. It's healthier and will prove to be more effective in the end.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainmaker » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:10 am

mrs. spaghetti wrote:
mrs. spaghetti wrote:

aNoThEr UpDaTe
ok, so we've been talking for a few days, and last night we were talking abt when he first saw me, and our first impressions and stuff, and at one point, he had thought I was dating this other guy in my class, my only other friend in that class. So I decide to tell him, BC he has been dropping a lot of hints lately, and said, "umm, no I like someone else. . ." and he said "really?" and I was like yeah (sorry I'm drawing this out) and he said "do I get a clue?" and so I literally started describing him, and how he's funny, sweet, smart, and its a plus that he's cute, and he's like, "well, whoever he/she is (no judgment), I'm sure you'll make them very happy" and my heart kinda broke, BC I was talking abt him! I even dropped little clues in, BC he has a terrible self image, so whenever I try to complement him, he says thanks but I'm really not, so when I said the guy I like was cute, I also said, even if he can't see it, and he was like, "wow, he's cute, funny, aND modest? You can't pass this up" and I was like omg, its you. And he laughed and said "your descriptions kinda threw me off" and then says that over the past few days, he's really grown to like me. It makes me sad that he has such a terrible self image, he said "I still can't believe a cutie like you likes me, it kinda makes me forget I'm not cute and stuff" Aside from that, I cannot stop smiling, thank you guys for all your help!
FRMSLD
━━━━(bughead-stan)━━━━━━
talk to new people!
rainmaker

My pets
My items