Artist TheUnsinkableShips [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Face the Music #7 - adopt

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:42 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Another one bites the dust...

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Song Title and Artist: Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
Owner: FireWolf52
Show Name: And Another One Gone
Barn Name: Freddie
Height: 17.9hh
Color: Mulberry Grey Khim Blanket Appaloosa with Khim Claw and Grease Spots
Genetics: Ee/Aa/GG/KclKcl/Klpklp/PATN2patn2
Breeding Info:
-Will always pass Grey gene (G)
-Will always pass Khim Clae (Kcl)
-Grease spots pass with 30%
-Wristband is an item and cannot be passed
-Dust is an item and cannot be passed

Tell me an instance in which she's had to be tough to get something done

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Mare
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Music Note Clasp Color:[/b]
    [b]When she had to be tough:[/b]

End Date: 1 Week
Editing or Pimping the form is allowed
Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Face the Music #7 - adopt

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:24 pm

Owner: PuppygirlWillow
Show Name: Another One Bites The Dust
Barn Name: Stevie
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Music Note Clasp Color: Keep
When she had to be tough: Steve's mother was a strong and athletic champion. When she was bred to an equally as stunning stallion, the expectations were incredibly high. Surely the foal would be a Premier equine like her parents? However, as with life sometimes, things were not to be.

After a complicated birth that endangered the life of the mother, Stevie was born, quite small and weak, and no one expected her to survive too long. The owner of the mare was quite irate about it, as he had spent a considerable amount of money and time on the pregnancy. Even her mother, the mare, was uninterested in her sickly foal.

Against all odds, and a foster mare, something in Stevie convinced her that she needed to survive, and from deep down, the foal herself found a hidden strength. Even as a 'weakling', bullied and judged by other horses and humans, she became stronger, and though small, she finished her foal years as fast and as talented as her stablemates.

From this experience, her confidence and self-esteem is so high, being able to get herself through her own foal hood is something no one can ever take away from her, and than knowledge carries her, as if on wings, an untraditional one, but a Champion nonetheless.

(Needless to say, the original owner now regrets selling the sickly foal!)

^^^ The picture is from the desert here in Australia- the middle of the country. Savage and beautiful if you've ever seen one, they move so quickly, smoothly and silently, you almost don't notice they are there until they are on top of you, and suddenly, you can't see a foot in front of your face. Quite amazing to behold. It's been at least 12 years, and I still remember it clearly.

The Strange Beauty of Sandstorms is also certainly worth a look- strong and powerful, but beautiful, like Stevie.

Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip...
To the sound of the beat!

Another Bites The Dust

Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:05 pm

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireWolf52 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:39 am

Age: 39 (the song came out in 1980, and she was born then too lol)
Halter color: Keeeep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Also keep, it looks lovely already :3
Music Note Clasp Color: keep!
When she had to be tough:
Freddie has had a rough past. She’s highly creative and intelligent, but instead of putting her brilliant mind to science or math she put it to the arts. She’s never been a painter or a sculptor, but she loves to tell stories. She has weaves stories of magic and love, stories that captivate all who read them. She loved music, even though she herself was never a musician, and she listened to music as she made up plots in her head. The music helped remind her who she was and not get sucked into the characters of the stories. She converted the feelings of the song in every word spoken, and soon she could make even the strongest warrior cry. But her herd did not value her gift. The lead stallion ordered her to be silenced, and he injured her throat, making her mute. She was cast out by the lead stallion after he claimed she was a witch. She struggled through 3 long years of being a lone mare, chasing of bachelor herds of young stallions, cougars, bears, finding food in the winter and water in the dryers parts of summer. She had no music to keep herself intact, so she began to create songs in her head as she did with the stories. She began to dance with the wilds, humming tunes and clipping her hooves on rocks to make beautiful melodies. The deer and song birds came to listen, and soon so did the bears and cougars and all the nasty bunch. But her lands were lands of peace, and not a single animal risked disturbing the music. She told her stories through the music and the dancing, for it was the only outlet she had to convey her beautiful thoughts. And soon her old herd mates heard rumors of a beautiful mare uniting the forest’s creatures, and the equines began making the journey to join her. The lead stallion was angry, for his herd numbers were dwindling. He stalked up to the Freddie’s camp, intending to murder the young mare. But when he got there he saw what he was up against. Freddie danced and leaped around the rocky mountainside, dirt kicking up and spraying on strategically placed metal sheets to make a new sound. She whipped around like a firecracker, her tail and mane swishing so fast she seems to be lit up in flames. Her legs crossed back and forth, and her ears were flicked forward with a sense of joy in her eyes. The animals around her were swaying to the beat, some were prancing around with partners. Two young deer were attempting to copy Freddie’s fleet-footed movements, tripping and wobbling around on their thin legs. Freddie approaches them, leaping around them and judging them, encouraging them to dance. The deer jump back and forth with her, weaving in and out of her jumping legs and clipping their tiny hooves around on the rocks. The stallion couldn’t believe his eyes as one of the young deer crashed into a bear and the large carnivore shoved her back in center with Freddie. The resilient mare had somehow overcome the injury he had so brutally inflicted upon her and turned it into something beautiful. He couldn’t believe it. And legend has it that when the last of his herd joined Freddie he would still sneak up on the mountain ridge and watch as the spit fire mare leapt back and forth, tossing her red chestnut mane around in the dust of the music.

She is absolutely stunning Unsinkable!! Good luck to everyone who enters!! I hope someone reads this and likes it, it was super fun to write!!
Last edited by FireWolf52 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:25 am

Owner: Exotica.
Show Name: Another One Bites the Dust
Barn Name: Queen
Halter color: Perfect as is
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Perfect :3
Music Note Clasp Color: Perfect!
When she had to be tough: WIP <3
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velaris » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:53 am

Owner: Velaris
Show Name: Dark Phoenix
Barn Name: Inferno
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Silver
Music Note Clasp Color: Silver
When she had to be tough: As a youngster she struggled to fit in with everyone as a result of her special gifts. Her talents led her to become superior to others, which also led to her being shunned by her old friends. It was often difficult for her and she sometimes hurt people she cared about on her journey towards self-realisation and gaining control of herself and her life. She lost a few friends along the way, however, now she is stronger than ever and has the best friends and family to support her through everything and anything life might throw at her.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
vulpixbirthday dec 31st capricorn Image

"moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars."

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Velaris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:10 am

Just a reminder to finish up your forms! This will end tonight at 9:00 EST!
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:11 pm

FireWolf52 wrote:
Freddie has had a rough past. She’s highly creative and intelligent, but instead of putting her brilliant mind to Cienfuegos or math she put it to the arts. She’s never been a painter or a sculptor, but she loves to tell stories. She has weaves stories of magic and love, stories that captivate all who read them. She loved music, even though she herself was never a musician, and she listened to music as she made up plots in her head. The music helped remind her who she was and not get sucked into the characters of the stories. She converted the feelings of the song in every word spoken, and soon she could make even the strongest warrior cry. But her herd did not value her gift. The lead stallion ordered her to be silenced, and he injured her throat, making her mute. She was cast out by the lead stallion after he claimed she was a witch. She struggled through 3 long years of being a lone mare, chasing of bachelor herds of young stallions, cougars, bears, finding food in the winter and water in the dryers parts of summer. She had no music to keep herself intact, so she began to create songs in her head as she did with the stories. She began to dance with the wilds, humming tunes and clipping her hooves on rocks to make beautiful melodies. The deer and song birds came to listen, and soon so did the bears and cougars and all the nasty bunch. But her lands were lands of peace, and not a single animal risked disturbing the music. She told her stories through the music and the dancing, for it was the only outlet she had to convey her beautiful thoughts. And soon her old herd mates heard rumors of a beautiful mare uniting the forest’s creatures, and the equines began making the journey to join her. The lead stallion was angry, for his herd numbers were dwindling. He stalked up to the Freddie’s camp, intending to murder the young mare. But when he got there he saw what he was up against. Freddie danced and leaped around the rocky mountainside, dirt kicking up and spraying on strategically placed metal sheets to make a new sound. She whipped around like a firecracker, her tail and mane swishing so fast she seems to be lit up in flames. Her legs crossed back and forth, and her ears were flicked forward with a sense of joy in her eyes. The animals around her were swaying to the beat, some were prancing around with partners. Two young deer were attempting to copy Freddie’s fleet-footed movements, tripping and wobbling around on their thin legs. Freddie approaches them, leaping around them and judging them, encouraging them to dance. The deer jump back and forth with her, weaving in and out of her jumping legs and clipping their tiny hooves around on the rocks. The stallion couldn’t believe his eyes as one of the young deer crashed into a bear and the large carnivore shoved her back in center with Freddie. The resilient mare had somehow overcome the injury he had so brutally inflicted upon her and turned it into something beautiful. He couldn’t believe it. And legend has it that when the last of his herd joined Freddie he would still sneak up on the mountain ridge and watch as the spit fire mare leapt back and forth, tossing her red chestnut mane around in the dust of the music.

She is absolutely stunning Unsinkable!! Good luck to everyone who enters!! I hope someone reads this and likes it, it was super fun to write!!

A beautiful story, very nice, this gally's all yours!

Let me know if you'd like a separate layer w/o the dust and/or wristband

Kudos to PuppygirlWillow for the beautiful form!
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 pm

TheUnsinkableShips wrote:
FireWolf52 wrote:
Freddie has had a rough past. She’s highly creative and intelligent, but instead of putting her brilliant mind to Cienfuegos or math she put it to the arts. She’s never been a painter or a sculptor, but she loves to tell stories. She has weaves stories of magic and love, stories that captivate all who read them. She loved music, even though she herself was never a musician, and she listened to music as she made up plots in her head. The music helped remind her who she was and not get sucked into the characters of the stories. She converted the feelings of the song in every word spoken, and soon she could make even the strongest warrior cry. But her herd did not value her gift. The lead stallion ordered her to be silenced, and he injured her throat, making her mute. She was cast out by the lead stallion after he claimed she was a witch. She struggled through 3 long years of being a lone mare, chasing of bachelor herds of young stallions, cougars, bears, finding food in the winter and water in the dryers parts of summer. She had no music to keep herself intact, so she began to create songs in her head as she did with the stories. She began to dance with the wilds, humming tunes and clipping her hooves on rocks to make beautiful melodies. The deer and song birds came to listen, and soon so did the bears and cougars and all the nasty bunch. But her lands were lands of peace, and not a single animal risked disturbing the music. She told her stories through the music and the dancing, for it was the only outlet she had to convey her beautiful thoughts. And soon her old herd mates heard rumors of a beautiful mare uniting the forest’s creatures, and the equines began making the journey to join her. The lead stallion was angry, for his herd numbers were dwindling. He stalked up to the Freddie’s camp, intending to murder the young mare. But when he got there he saw what he was up against. Freddie danced and leaped around the rocky mountainside, dirt kicking up and spraying on strategically placed metal sheets to make a new sound. She whipped around like a firecracker, her tail and mane swishing so fast she seems to be lit up in flames. Her legs crossed back and forth, and her ears were flicked forward with a sense of joy in her eyes. The animals around her were swaying to the beat, some were prancing around with partners. Two young deer were attempting to copy Freddie’s fleet-footed movements, tripping and wobbling around on their thin legs. Freddie approaches them, leaping around them and judging them, encouraging them to dance. The deer jump back and forth with her, weaving in and out of her jumping legs and clipping their tiny hooves around on the rocks. The stallion couldn’t believe his eyes as one of the young deer crashed into a bear and the large carnivore shoved her back in center with Freddie. The resilient mare had somehow overcome the injury he had so brutally inflicted upon her and turned it into something beautiful. He couldn’t believe it. And legend has it that when the last of his herd joined Freddie he would still sneak up on the mountain ridge and watch as the spit fire mare leapt back and forth, tossing her red chestnut mane around in the dust of the music.

A beautiful story, very nice, this gally's all yours!

Let me know if you'd like a separate layer w/o the dust and/or wristband

Kudos to PuppygirlWillow for the beautiful form!

Congrats Firewolf!

And of course, I didn't see this as I was madly editing my entry... XD doh! Time difference strikes again. On a side note, if you have a look at the link I just posted, there's some stunning pictures of sandstorms. XD
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:49 pm

Your form was lovely, Willow, sorry about the time difference :(
▓▓ ████