Based on Click to view
Artist CertainNorth [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1257

Postby CertainNorth » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:25 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat needs to get a gift for someone special! what is the gift and what's the occasion? (limit 500 words)

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Coppersplash
Clan: Breezeclan

Description: A chocolate smoke bicolor tom with
one blue eye and one orange eye.

Other Features:
Siblings: None Living
------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by CertainNorth on Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1257

Postby orbiting » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:07 pm

marking

not on here much anymore but to reminisce,
if we've ever interacted in the slightest, thank you for kind memories,
i loved this place.
orbiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:10 pm

mm
Last edited by Divantae on Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Username: SurgeFire
Cat Name: Acornheart
Clan: AsterClan
Prompt:
"I hate that you say that." he remarked, crouching down beside her.
"It's true. I can't hunt, or fight, or even gather; I'm worthless!" she retorted, before burying her head in her paws.
He had to admit; his sister, Bramblefang, was once an impeccable warrior. She seemed to be the best at hunting and fighting, practically everything - and even he had to admit he was often jealous. He didn't loathe her for it, no; he remembered tumbling through the woods, without a care in the world.
One day, she became sick.
Not even the medicine cat understood what was wrong with her. It wasn't contagious, but it practically crippled her. She could no longer do the duties she'd always excel at; she'd always be exhausted and hurt. It killed her inside.
Acornheart would periodically come to visit her.
"Do you remember when we'd go out and help with gathering as apprentices?" he'd say, trying to cheer her up, "You'd always find the prettiest things, remember?"
"Too bad I can't do that anymore," she mumbled.
"Don't think of it like that!" he said, "It's a good thing we don't go out anymore. I think I'd injure myself again. I think every time we tried to venture out I got stuck in something!"
She chuckled and rasped, "That's true. You always had terrible luck."
"That reminds me. Isn't it the time everyone gives things to each other? I've never really gotten into that, but I didn't want you to feel left out, so I brought you something."

As he traveled through the outer ring of the woods, thankful that there hadn't been that much snow, he stopped as he noticed something in particular.
A patch of flowers he remembered. He and his sister would sometimes sneak out and play around here, pretending various scenarios; perhaps an invasion, or mixing up "poultices" together.
He spotted a few lone flowers, but most of all, he spotted the most beautiful. It was a brilliant amber with yellow coursing through it like the embers of a fire; it reminded him of Bramblefang. Her personality - a firecracker, not afraid to do things other wouldn't (perhaps that was why she never had a mate; she never cared), and her eyes, like her eyes in flower form.
This would be perfect for her, he thought, and swiftly picked it up and carried on.

"It's so pretty, Acornheart! I've only ever seen this kind once... didn't we play around that patch when we were young?" she whispered, drawing the flower closer.
"Yeah, it made me think of you. I hope you like it; it reminded me of you, "fiery" and all--"
She snorted. "Hah - I love it, what are you kidding? I love flowers. If only I could get more myself, my whole nest would be decorated with the things by now."
"Maybe we will, one day."
[478/500]
thank goodness i didn't make her die in the end... like i wanted to do originally lol c^:
Last edited by SurgeFire on Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:17 pm

res w/ oakflight
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:50 pm

mark
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:21 am

Username: babypizza
Cat Name: softfeather
Clan: oakclan Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3931802&hilit=Oakclan
Prompt: 411 words.

Softfeather looked around anxiously. He didn’t want to be caught going into enemy clan territory, but he needed to get something. Softfeather scampered across the grassland. Though it was leafbare snow never fell but the wind did chill his clanmates to the bone. He sniffed the air. Nothing. Just how he liked it. Softfeather was the best in the clan at sneaking as his paws were fluffy and he landed on the earth light as a feather. Softfeather finally sees what he was after all along, a pebble! This pebble he spotted out of hundreds of others. This pebble was smooth, Black, and perfectly rounded. Quickly he scooped it into his mouth. The feeling of it on his teeth made him cringe but he hurried along back to oakclan camp. Upon his return a silver she cat came to greet him. Fishclaw. A purr began to rise in his throat as the she cat brushed his fur with hers. ”where is coalkit?” he meowed. where do you expect a KIT to be?” she joked ”he’s in the nursery with cinderkit and flowerfall.” fishclaw padded away shaking her head. Softfeather watched her go, one day she would know how he felt about her but right now coalkit needed him. Softfeather entered the den. It smelled of milk and sickness. Softfeather nudged the little black jelly bean. hey there buddy, how are you feeling?” the kit looked up meekly ”I’m feeling a bit better, I still feel shaky though”. the kits body shook as he sneezed. ”well I brought you something to make you feel better!” Softfeather laid the pebble in front of the kits paws. ”this pebble is special. It’s dark as night to help you sleep, smooth as the softest nest, and round like the moon which brings light even in darkness.” Softfeather explained. ”wow! This is great! Thank you Softfeather” the kit replied with a yawn. Coalkit curled his tiny body around the stone and fell asleep. Flowerfall looked up to Softfeather ”does that pebble really have the power to heal him?” she asked with hopeful eyes. Softfeather sighed ”no, but as long as he believes it he has hope”. he walked out of the den and into the clearing over to fishclaw. Well now is as good a time as any to confess his feelings. Softfeather chuckled to himself.
Last edited by Cinxer on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kamelgirl » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:25 am

username: kamelgirl
    cat name: owlclaw
    clan: rimeclan
    prompt: res <3
Last edited by kamelgirl on Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

i like cats
rimeclan

avatar by jishokoi, siggie art by me
kamelgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:18 am

Username: ajax.
Cat Name: SunSmoke
Clan: ThistleClan
Prompt:
"I'm gonna do it Silver!"
SunSmoke's determined meow sounded outside the healers' den, causing the blue point to poke their slender head out to greet the she-cat.
Already the cleric knew what was up, and they let a toothy smile spread across their face.
"You finally got the nerves to go away?" They meowed, their voice amused.
"Yup! I'm going to do it!"
SunSmoke had had a crush on another she-cat from another clan. She first spotted her at a gathering, her loud meow echoing throughout the clearing. From then and afterwards the other's bright pelt always caught the warden's eye.
SageStrike, a warrior in SilentClan, was the cat that was always on SunSmoke's mind.
"How are you going to do it?" SilverMint's question snapped the fluffy she-cat from her thoughts.
"Huh, I'm not quite sure. I think I'll figure that out on the way there. It's a few days journey after all." She thought aloud.
She had spoken to the other she-cat once or twice before, and it only caused the she-cat's feelings to grow. She was so kind to her it was so strange.
She hoped she wouldn't get turned down, she didn't have to worry about it being against the rules, as their deputy HeatherPool was mated to AdderStar himself.
"A rose." She decided, causing SilverMint to turn and regard their comrade.
"A rose would be nice, my old stand-ups gave them to each other on valentines day, though that's not for a few moons." The healer mused.
Though valentines day was a strange concept to the warden, she nodded stoically to herself and stood.
---
She had made it to the border of SilentClan, and she waited patiently for a patrol, a red rose in her jaws. The thorns pricked her mouth, but she decided the pain would be worth it. She just hoped she wouldn't get turned down.
She heard voices not far away, and the scents of cats wafted up her nostrils as she anticipated the greeting.
She watched as three cats walked out of the undergrowth, eyeing her suspiciously. SunSmoke recognized BrackenHaze, as well as a slim flame point she couldn't remember the name of.
Then there she was, her coat gleaming in the afternoon sun, and SunSmoke prayed the blush that covered her face wasn't visible.
"What is your purpose to be on SilentClan territory?" SageStrike asked, though her eyes flickered with recognition to the smoke.
Instead of saying anything, SunSmoke stood and stepped forward, keeping in mind the borderline. She placed the rose at SageStrike's paws and stepped away, dipping her head as she sat back down. "For you." She meowed simply.
The tabby clearly didn't know how to respond, her mouth hanging agape for several moments, and a faint blush could be seen where her fur was white. She closed her jaws, letting a small smile play across her muzzle--unable to respond.
“Oh my gosh thank you!” She finally said, leaping forward to grab the rose, wearing a heavy blush.
[500 words]
Last edited by ajax. on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:46 am

Username: Yellow.
Cat Name: Hawkpaw -> Hawkthorn