Based on Click to view
Artist illumié [gallery]
Time spent 12 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1859- Bliss UFA

Postby illumié » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:06 am

Made the bold choice of a mane mutation for my uncommon xD
Left this open during school for one of the sessions so that's what's up with the absurd time xD
This lil' cet was originally going to be based a lot more on bluebell flowers, but it didn't really work out ^^; so they're just a pretty flowery bab~

For this comp, All I'd like you to do is to give them a short (or long!) personality description as well as telling me what their favorite word is! You may add extras if you wish (no limit on these), but it isn't required. Prettying up is also perfectly fine ^^
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Favorite Word: (You may choose to explain why)
Personality: (no word limit)

End Date: 10/3/17
Mutations:
Mane Mutation- Uncommon
Last edited by illumié on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1859- Bliss UFA

Postby fromage » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:12 am

Username: Mareep
Name:
Gender for Breeding Purposes: Female
Favorite Word: Flibbertigibbet, all because of her uncle, who was very intelligent. Who built his own observatory, and drowned himself in astrology. She'd always spent most of her childhood there, exclaiming about discoveries with him, and trying to catch up with his rapid sentences as she jotted them down in his notebook. Often she'd hear him call her 'flibbertigibbet' to her mother, who would respond back with 'just say silly'.
>o> maybe
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:39 am

Merk
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:07 am

Username: Soll
Name: Blárfugl (Icelandic words "Blue" and "Bird" put together)
Nickname; Bird
Gender for Breeding Purposes: Male
Favorite Word: Bird's favorite word is Chair, simply because he one day called his sister a chair and from that moment on he called every other 'cet he met a chair. It is an insult, compliment, and joke all at the same time, and it's fun for him to say.
Personality: wip
Last edited by Soll on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:46 am

There's blood on your lies
Username: corrosive_limes
Name: Evander Orpheus Reiner
    > Evander - Of a Greek origin, meaning "bow warrior; strong man"
    > Orpheus - The name of the legendary ancient Greek poet and musician whose music was so beautiful it made trees dance and rivers stop to listen.
    > Reiner - German form of "Rayner", which was derived from the Germanic name "Raganhar", which was in turn comprised of the elements "Ragin" - "Advice" - and "Hari" - "Army"

the sky's open wide
Nickname: Evan
Gender for Breeding Purposes: Male
Favorite Word:
    Fickle - "Changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties, interests, or affection."

there is nowhere for you to hide
the hunter's moon is shining
      Why:
          word count;; 931
        --> Fickle is Evander's favorite word partially for the way it sounds and just rolls off the tongue, but also because it's a great adjective to describe many things. Perhaps its best use as an adjective was to describe his mentor - who was indeed fickle in many ways.
        - Evan was born with what could essentially be called a sixth sense; he could sense magic and had the ability to manipulate it. He didn't discover his ability until he was about five years old. He had been walking through the forest with his mother on their way to a nearby city to run some errands when Evan heard faint paw steps and growling in the foliage along the path. A moment later, a huge forest dire wolf lunged out of the bushes at him. He let out a shriek and threw his paws up in front of his face in a vain effort to protect himself from the dire wolf's jaws.
          But the bite he feared never came.
        After a few moments of nothing happening, Evan slowly peeked out from behind his paws. To his and his mother's complete surprise, the dire wolf was trapped on the other side of a pale blue wall. No, not a wall. It was a pastel blue bubble surrounding the two Viscets. It was shiny and transparent, and seemed completely immune to the dire wolf's attacks. After a minute or so of lunging at the bubble and attacking it with tooth and claw, the dire wolf resigned itself to circling it and growling angrily, furious it had been cheated out of a fresh meal. It snapped its jaws angrily at them one last time before slinking off into the woods and vanishing from sight. The bubble glowed brighter and slowly shimmered from existence, leaving Evan and his mother standing in silence on the forest path. His mother let out a startled gasp.
        "Evan, your paws!"
        He looked down, confused, and saw his paw pads were glowing with a soft blue light that faded even as they watched. After another moment of stunned silence, Evan's mother started.
        "W-we should get on our way before that beast comes back," she muttered quickly, gently nudging Evan and ushering him on their way.

-- Since that day in the woods, sometimes strange things would happen around Evan. Things would appear and then vanish, or household items would be moved around. One time, their house was nearly set on fire by one of these events. Every time something bizarre happened, it was accompanied by the strange blue glow at Evan's paws, and the affected objects seemed to glow with a soft blue radiance. These incidents weren't just at home, either. They happened out in public as well, and rumors quickly began to spread about Evan's abilities.
        - Worried, his parents had taken him to the town healer, who told them there wasn't much they could do about the rogue magic. The healer gave Evan a silver pendant with a grey gem embedded in it and attached to a piece of black fabric, and told his parents that he must wear it at all times if they want to avoid any more unintentional magical mishaps. The pendant was enchanted with a spell that would keep Evan's magical powers in check until he was older and had learned to control it.
        - Months passed without further incident, and those months quickly turned into years. Everything seemed to return to normal, and the rumors soon died out with nothing to fuel them. Evan was able to have a mostly normal childhood after that, and his magical tendencies were soon almost entirely forgotten.

That was, until the masked Viscet arrived.
        - No one knew his real name, they just called him Doctor or the Doctor. He wore a dark cape and a mask made of bone, and he was followed everywhere by an enormous vulture companion. With him came whispers; whispers that he was the most powerful magician in the land, whispers that he could speak to birds, whispers that he could wake the dead.
        - Evan's parents heard the rumors about this mysterious Viscet, and were sharply reminded of Evan's past experiences with magic. They remembered the town healer's words that Evan had to learn to control the magic instead of letting it control him, and began to wonder if the Doctor could somehow teach Evan how to do so. Having worked up the courage, Evan's parents approached the Doctor, explaining his past with magic and asking if there was anything he could do to help. Intrigued, the Doctor agreed to tutor Evan in the ways of magic, at least until he could control it for himself.
        - And so with that began Evan's experience with learning under the Doctor. He was an...interesting Viscet, to say the very least. He was certainly an incredibly qualified and advanced magician, but he was strange. He had little patience for other Viscets, and could quite often be found muttering to himself. His mood could change drastically at the drop of a hat, and he changed his mind often; usually at the very last minute possible. It wasn't uncommon for him to ask others to do seemingly strange and meaningless things without explaining why it was necessary, and would get snappy when questioned.
        - Nothing about this Viscet seemed set in stone, aside from the fact that his actions and motives rarely seemed consistent and directly contradicted each other on more than a few occasions.
          Quite simply, if you had asked Evan to describe his teacher in one word, that word would have indeed been "fickle."

Personality:
      Quiet | Methodical | Thoughtful | Intelligent | Quick-Thinker | Tidy | Observant | Bookworm
        Romantic | Sharp-Witted | Humorous | Level-Headed | Intuitive | Friendly | Listener | Optimistic
      word count;; 490
    --> The first thing you notice about Evan is that he's a very quiet Viscet. It's not that he's shy or introverted or shy. He just, doesn't talk much. Evan generally prefers to keep to himself, though he's more than happy to chat if a Viscet comes up to him and initiates conversation, though that's not always obvious seeing as 85% of the time, he has his snout buried in a book or is writing something down. Despite this, he's really quite friendly and is generally open to meeting new Viscets. When it comes to conversation, for the most part he prefers to listen and occasionally speak, though he's more than capable of carrying the conversation when he needs to.
    - Evan is a very intelligent Viscet, and while he was growing up you were almost guaranteed to find him with his nose stuffed into a book; not that much has changed on that front. He's very observant, picking up on the even the most minute of details and being able to infer information without having to be told everything. He's often a step ahead of every other Viscet, and has to struggle to not try to complete their sentences for them trying to guess what they'll say next.
    - However, Evan doesn't always use that intelligence for good, and has quite the sharp wit. He'll be the first to make a sassy comment or sarcastic comeback every time, no matter how much you try to outwit him. Along with his wit is his sense of humor. Evan will not hesitate to turn anything into a pun or awful joke, much to the dismay of everyone who had the misfortune of knowing him growing up.
    - Evan often prides himself on his ability to keep his cool in difficult situations. He's the guy who does his best to resolve conflict with his words rather than his fists, and even if the confrontation does become violent, will only retaliate in self defense. He's not the type who gets stressed easily, and is very methodical in how he goes about various tasks. His house is generally well upkept as he's a very neat Viscet, often keeping very well organized even if only for convenience's sake.
    - Perhaps the one thing Viscets are most surprised to learn about Evan is that he's prone to being quite romantic. Love is something that's very important to him, and he's more than once caught himself daydreaming about what life would be like if he found someone to settle down with and be with for the rest of his life. However, his biggest obstacle to this fantasy is the matter of him being gay. Living in a very medieval time frame, Evan has learned to keep this to himself, only sharing it with the few Viscets he trusts the most. He knows that finding love will be a difficult endeavor, but being the optimist he is, believes he'll find it one day.
Extras:
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 17 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:49 am

Username: doglover947
Name: Amelia Bliss
Gender for Breeding Purposes: female
Favorite Word: (You may choose to explain why)
Personality:
wip
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:03 am

Username:
Steampunkvale
Name: shiver
Gender for Breeding Purposes: female
Favorite Word: cold
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:08 am

corrosive_limes wrote:oooh possible res. is there any limit on extras?

Nah, you can do whatever really c:
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:35 am

Username:
IMadeYouRead.This

Name:
Belle Fleur

Favorite Word:
Licorn
Meaning; Unicorn in Françias.

Personality:
Ambitious ❀ Graceful ❀ Loyal ❀ Patient
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Extra:
Of all the beautiful and extraordinary things the world has to offer, one thing stands out over all the rest. This thing comes in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. Each one unique in its own way. This thing is none other than mother nature's flowers. In a world that can appear so dull, the flower paints the grass like that of a canvas. Fields become works of art.

This was Belle's passion and she was, without a doubt, one of the best florists in Colmar. Every day from nine to five she worked in her shop sorting and always coming up with new flower arrangements for the locals. Anything from weddings to anniversaries, she had it covered. One of her favorite, as well as a best seller, was the Iris. It was after all their national flower. A stunning one at that.

Last edited by IMadeYouRead.This on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items