Artist Parasitic Rat [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1731 - Closed

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:39 pm

I should be asleep, but eh.
Again, no clue what I went with here, but they have a skull face and it makes me happy

End Date: 8/30/17

-

Prettying up is allowed~
Extras are allowed~ (Max of 4 Art and 3500 Words)

For this one you must give me an answer of what they would do during a zombie apocalypse.
This does not count for the 3500 word extra.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What Would They Do During A Zombie Apocalypse? (1000 Words Max):

Mutations wrote:None
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1731 - Open

Postby lostmelody. » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Username:Dawnheart
Name:Geron ( Je- r-on )
Gender (Breeding Purposes): Male
Geron would probably find anyone who have survived, and create a group. Then, as leader of the group, he would give everyone roles to play, calling the roles "ranks." The ranks would be:
Foragers: They find food and water
Guards: They keep watch and warn fellow group members of approaching zombies
Warriors: They defend the shelter, and fight off zombies. There's usually one or two with a group of foragers
Deputy: They are in charge of camp when Geron is away.
Alchemists: Working together with Geron and the foragers, they try to make an antidote.
Scouts: They go out and find possible new shelters if something happens to the one they are in.
Apprentices: Viscets training to take up a rank

They would work together to survive, and eventually create an antidote to cure everyone.
Last edited by lostmelody. on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:41 pm

Tempting x3
Username:
Name:
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:04 pm

Username: Nero the Corgi King
Name: Damien
What Would They Do During A Zombie Apocalypse?: During a zombie apocalypse Damien would first look for somewhere to hide and take shelter that was safe. After he was sure he had a safe shelter he would then start looking for weapons, food, and other items he would need to survive. He wouldn't trust anyone until they had proven themselves to be trustworthy but he wouldn't travel alone because he believes that you are safer in numbers rather than being alone. If some how his shelter is invaded by zombies or raided by other survivors he would begin searching for a new shelter immediately, due to the influence of certain tv shows he would never join communities that he didn't trust. Such as groups who called themselves things like "The New Frontier"
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Username: tenlittlesoldierboys
    Name: Barnabas / Barney "Bones" Barbara
    Gender (Breeding Purposes): male
    What Would They Do During A Zombie Apocalypse?:
    "What would I do during a Zombie Apocalypse? You are kidding me right now, mate, aren't you?! Look around, eh, will you? What does this look like to you? Space - The Final Frontier? Nope, exactly. You guessed right, mate, it is a bloody Zombie Apocalypse!" The male Viscet sighs out loud and rolled his eyes. Rifle in his paws, ready to shoot, he steps over the leftovers of a broken-down wall. The air is thick, full of dust and an unpleasant rotten smell. It appears very hard to breathe, which is why Bones wears a bandana around his muzzle, you figure. You carefully follow his steps, making sure you do not trip. "Don't hurt yourself, got that?!" Bones gnarls. "They can smell the blood." They?, you ask and Bones rolls his eyes again. "The Undead, man! The Rotten, mate. Zombies, dude." The streets are empty and quiet, there seems to be nobody else besides you, Bones and a stray dog, which happens to search an almost empty trashcan for food. You notice, that the dog seems quite ill. "He's one of them too. The dogs don't live for long, though. They just rott away." He throws a glance at the dog and for one moment he appears to feel sorry before he gets that angry look on his face again. And you keep following him through the destroyed city, when you suddenly could swear, that you just heard something. Bones stops walking, appearantly he did too. And then he points towards a dark alley. "They are coming." Out of the black shadows a huge group of people approaches - you notice they all look very pale and skinny, clearly nothing like you would have ever imagined Zombies to look like, but it seems that this is what they are. Bones growls, pointing his rifle at one of them. "I'll take care of that."
    When one of the Zombies reaches out for him with his arms and suddenly says: "Please don't kill me, Bones, I'm your friend."
    Bones looks puzzled for the blink of an eye. "What?!" Then he blurts out laughing.
    Behind the scenes the director screams: "CUT! damnit!"
    ---
    To make things clear: Bones' real name is Barnabas Barbara, by his friends and collegues often called Barney. He is an actor, a newcomer in this profession, but managed to snag the role of the main character "Bones" in a quite famous TV series called "The Outbreak". This TV series is about a group of Viscets who give their everything to survive the Zombie Apocalypse and the leader of the group is Bones, a grumpy guy in his early 30s, who knows how to shoot a rifle but doesn't know how to spell teamspirit. He would rather survive on his own on alcoholic beverages and dried meat, but soon had to realize, that together you can achieve more than alone.
Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:37 am

ohh mark
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazyWolf » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:00 am

Username: LazyWolf
Name: Xander quill.
Gender (Breeding Purposes): male.
What Would They Do During A Zombie Apocalypse? (1000 Words Max): hehe.. wip.. I think I have a pretty good idea ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Last edited by LazyWolf on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xx𝓘 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
𝓬
𝓻
𝔂
𝓲
𝓷
𝓰

x⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
credit
LazyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:18 am

Username: -Shaded-
Name: Tahoe
Tahoe loves to loot.... so why not go to attractions like amusement parks or other famous sites like famous viscet's houses and live like a royal
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 am

Oh niceee
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:20 am

Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Vritra (Means "A demon" Named after him. In the early Vedic religion, Vritra (Sanskrit: वृत्र, vṛtra, lit. 'enveloper') is a serpent or dragon, the personification of drought and adversary of Indra.)
There comes a time when it all seems to end. A day when the universe and all its inhabitants border on the edge of the apocalypse, wavering at the corner of life or death. A time when the whole world seems against the fortress that is viscet kind. A time such as now, when broken concrete streets line the roadways and abandoned shattered buildings follow, row by row. Stepping lightly, Vritra looked around with glee. The destruction, the chaos, How alive he felt! Each crash sent a rush of adrenaline through him, each screech leaving him breathless and excited. It was always at the worlds end where he felt most out of control. He adored the danger, loved to breathe in the chaos. Perhaps that is how he came across her? The Lady of Chaos. The Queen of Shadows. She has many names, yet nothing fuels his fire more than when he gets to say it. "Asher." Turning to meet his Queen, Vritra lowered his head respectfully, though his pumping blood left him with narrowing eyes and a huge grin, one which he hid under his brown bandanna. He couldn't show her how he felt. Not yet. She raised her head, armor glinting in the moonlight. "Tell me Vritra, how is progress with my newest experiment?"

The new experiment. One Vritra was left in charge of, to monitor and ensure that it would serve its purpose. Normally, when she asked this, he would tell her about how a specimen finally hurt someone, going into vivid details on how the creature's brutal attacks had left the worker bleeding and broken. Today, however. Today he had something better planned. "Lady Asher," He spoke smugly, slowly rising from his bowed position. "You've come just in time to witness our experimentation firsthand. Abbadon is already preparing for the testing now." And then there was him. That Abbadon and his little brat of a beast. He always managed to gain her attention, despite his ignorance and determination to abandon their cause as soon as the first set of his homeland came into view. How pathetic. He could not let such a foolish creature to woo his Asher. She had to be his, and only his. That creature was the only thing standing in his way.

Leading his leader into the corridor, Vritra pushed open the large door into the laboratory where their new experiment was held. He looked on fondly to the creatures he created, eyes dull and mouths foaming, an eternal hunger eating away at their insides like a rat to cheese. These were his children, his pride, and joys, the fruits of his labor. They were soulless beings, creatures of pure darkness whose only purpose was to devour the light and destroy that crystal guardians defense. 'only once she see's my power will she accept me. Those fools will pay for hurting her.' Now, I know what you must be thinking, "Creating life? Isn't that a bit over the top?" For many, this may be true yet for Vritra this is only step one into gaining his queens trust and becoming her one and only. He longs for her adoration and, despite her cold and uncaring attitude, he knows he can achieve it. Perhaps this is why he's left the world on a one-way course to devastation. This could be the reason he's created a being so inhumane that the locals have begun calling them 'mindless zombies'. She could be the reason he places all his efforts into a cause that leads towards mass destruction, after all... if this is the edge of the apocalypse... well... he just may be the creator.

Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help